Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Veracruz Owner's Manual

junji98junji98 Member Posts: 7
hi everyone. recently leased a VC limited and my family and i are thoroughly enjoying it. we leased from hyundai, canada. unfortunately, the canadian website has no owner's manual in pdf format. does anybody have a copy of it? i would really appreciate a copy! thanks!

ed in toronto

Comments

• tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Have a look at Where To Find Your Car Owner's Manual Online .

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • junji98junji98 Member Posts: 7
    hello. i did try this link, but unfortunately, it is geared toward US customers as the registration requires an address/zipcode in the US. i was hoping someone can just send me the pdf via email attachment. too bad the canadian website doesnt have it :(
    I just did a quick search on Hyundai's world site and all the links to owner's manuals "could not be found" which is a little disconcerting. Can anyone give junji a hand?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
    hi. still hoping someone could help :( :confuse:
    Check back from time to time. Someone who knows where to get a copy will eventually show up here. :)

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • bigjimd2804bigjimd2804 Member Posts: 34
    I can send you the manual in pdf form, but your e-mail address is hidden in your profile. Please send me a private messsage or "unhide" your address.
    I'm assuming you need a 2008 manual, but any year is available. Please confirm the year you need as well. The 2008 manaul is 440 pages and is 7.67 MB.

Jim
    thanks for the reply jim! yes, it is the 2008 model manual i need. pls send it to lansang98@yahoo.com

woot!

:shades:

ed
    For future reference, it's best to set your email address to visible in your Forum profile so other members can see it. That way you avoid putting your email address into a public posting.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • baker46baker46 Member Posts: 2
    Don't know if you're still monitoring this forum, but if you are, I would very much appreciate an email of the 2008 Veracruz Limited manual. Thanks in advance for and help!
  • tenpin288tenpin288 Member Posts: 804
    If you are looking for the US owners manual, go to http://www.hmaservice.com and register there. Once you are registered, you can find and download Hyundai owners manuals online in .pdf format. I just looked at the site and it looks like all the US manuals are online. You can even find one for a 1991 Scoupe if that is what you are looking for. ;)
  • baker46baker46 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks very much!!
    just let me know if i still need to email it to you, but it sounds like you were able to get it from the website.

ed
  • rmesserrmesser Member Posts: 1
    need to get owners manual for 2008 vera cruz, how can I get it
  • bigjimd2804bigjimd2804 Member Posts: 34
    I can send you the manual in pdf form, but your e-mail address is hidden in your profile. Please send me a private messsage or "unhide" your address within your profile. (My e-mail address is visible within my profile.)
    I'm assuming you need a 2008 manual, but any year is available. Please confirm the year you need as well. The 2008 manaul is 440 pages and is 7.67 MB.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited November 2010
    Hyundai has changed their site around a bit but try the My Hyundai link. You used to be able to download free owner's manuals there.
  • tenpin288tenpin288 Member Posts: 804
    edited November 2010
    It can also be downloaded from http://www.hmaservice.com.

It's free, there's a lot of info there, and all you have to do is register.
  • alex222222_22alex222222_22 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2010 VERACRUZ in Kinshasa, Congo. The manual is in French and I need an English manual. I would appreciate it very much if you could send me one. My email is alex222222_22@hotmail.com. Thanks again.
  • timmer14timmer14 Member Posts: 1

Hey bigjimd2804 I would appreciate if you could send me that pdf as well.
    I just purchased a 2008 Veracruz Limited. Thanks!

• dcutedcute Member Posts: 1
    I found 2012 manual here http://manualdbz.com/105/2012-hyundai-veracruz-owners-manual
    wondering if the year was same, but you can find the other year here http://manualdbz.com/tag/veracruz