Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus GX 470 Bluetooth

lexi8lexi8 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Lexus
Does anyone know the steps for manually putting in phone numbers into the bluetooth. My Verizon/Motorola cell will not transfer the phonebook automatically and I read somewhere that in this case it needs to be done manually. I have a 2005 GX 470. I would appreciate any help..thanks!

Comments

• lexusnewbylexusnewby Member Posts: 2
    Need help with my new GX470 Bluetooth. Incoming phone volume is fine, outgoing is very weak. People I call are complaining my volume is too low. Using Blackberry Storm, so all technology is new. Dealer service dept. has no ideas. Thanks.
  • lexusnewbylexusnewby Member Posts: 2
    Found the answer to Bluetooth volume. Believe it or not, do the following:
    Hold the Info button down and turn the headlights on and off four times. A menu appears on the screen with option for several things, among them, Bluetooth. Go to that and adjust volume there. I told my dealer and he "awarded" me for the answer. It had stumped their best guys.
  • vincen1vincen1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Guys: I am new, and don't know if I am in the right forum. If s/one objects, I'll get out of here as requested. I need some wisdom. My 2003 GX does not come with a bluetooth. Now that California makes it a law to use Bluetooth phone, I will need to install one. I will need s/th simple, works well, is long-lasting, and does not need a lot of features. Does someone have a recomndation for: which brand is good, and who can help to install. Thank you very much. Vincen1.
This discussion has been closed.