Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Traverse Lease Questions

Comments

• plus11plus11 Member Posts: 6
    Car Man
    Can you give me the money rate and residual for A LZ2 traverse 10,500 miles 24 months. I'm in NY. Also there is an offered 1000. buyer loyalty, 1300 lease incentive and I have 2000 points on my GM credit card. Can all these discounts be applied. Thanks, you guys do a great job.
  • plus11plus11 Member Posts: 6
    Its an LT2 not LZ2 and it is FWD. Should have reread before posting.
  • aj1515aj1515 Member Posts: 1
    hi for the traverse lease LT2 AWD, 36 or 39 mos, 12k miles, can i have the residual and lease rate?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited March 2011
    I'd be happy to plus11. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 AWD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.15% and 51%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,450 cash incentive on 24 month leases of this truck through Ally. This cash, along with the GM Card points can be combined with your GM Card points.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi aj1515. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.15% and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • rman850rrman850r Member Posts: 14
    Carman,

Do you have the current 24/27 month rates for the Traverse 1LT and LTZ AWD with 15k miles per year?

Thanks
    Hey rman850r. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 59%, respectively.

The lease rate for the LTZ AWD is the same, but the residual value is 58%.

There is a $1,450 cash incentive right now on 24 month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • pcaldwellpcaldwell Member Posts: 9
    Is that correct? 0.15% or is it 1.15%?
    thanks
    Hi pcaldwell. They're both right. It's 0.15% for 24 months and 1.15% for 36 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • jnkohjnkoh Member Posts: 37
    Hi Car Man,

Can you let me know what the residual and money factor is on the traverse 2lt awd for a 39 month lease and 12k miles per year? Thanks
    I'd be happy to jnkoh. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • tomaxtomax Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2011
    What are the current lease deals in NY on FWD Lt1 with 7 passenger seating for memorial day weekend? I see the 1.15 and 51% for 36 months above, but does that translate to the 39 month lease translate for $289/mo with $2,188 down deal?
  • andy2812andy2812 Member Posts: 73
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please let me know what the residual and money factor is on the Traverse LS with AWD for a 36 month lease and 12k miles per year?

Thanks
    I certainly can andy2812. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 54%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $800 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • lilro33lilro33 Member Posts: 7
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please give me the rates on 2011 Traverse 2LT AWD for 12,000 miles a year for 36 & 39 months?

Thank you.
  • dstudboydstudboy Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please give me the rates on a 2011 Traverse 1LT FWD for 15,000 miles for 36 months?

Thanks
  • costinescucostinescu Member Posts: 1
    Where are you getting this info from? I talked to a dealer today and they told me residual was 45% for a 39 Month lease on an LT1 Traverse. And the lease rate was 2.35%. That is quite a bit of a difference from the above numbers. Are these rates available anywhere?

Thank you!

Vlad
    I'd be happy to lilro33. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.15% and 46%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Dstudboy, Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 45%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • joehagermanjoehagerman Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please give me the rates on 2011 Traverse LS FWD for 10,000 miles a year for 36 & 39 months? Also, are there any incentives? What type of down payment and monthly payment are common?

Thank you.
    I certainly can joehagerman. Ally's August base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 49%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on 36 month leases of this truck through Ally.

If you provide me with this vehicle's MSRP and approximate selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price, I would be happy to work up a payment on it for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • acctswacctsw Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    New to this.

2011 LT1 AWD. LOng island NY.
    MSRP 37160
    Payments: 448 for 39 months 15k miles
    Using the residual and rates of 45 and 1.15, this would bring the net cap cost of just above $33000.

Is this a good deal, if not would should I expect to pay?
  • acctswacctsw Member Posts: 3
    Note taxes paid up front.
  • mixenmixen Member Posts: 11
    Car Man:

For October (and perhaps November), can you tell me the residual for a 2012 2LT Traverse for 12,000 and 15,000 miles as well as the lease interest rate from Ally? Thanks.

Also, do you know if these numbers are any different for the GMC Acadia?
    edited November 2011
    Here you go mixen. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 47%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT2 AWD are 1.05% and 48%.

GM is currently providing a $2,830 cash inventive on 36-month leases of the Traverse and $2,050 on leases of the '12 Acadia through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • joshd1joshd1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi Car_man,

Have the rates changed at all for December? Looking at a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD with 15,000 miles per year.

and is the $2,830 cash incentive still valid?

Thanks so much!
    Hi joshd1. Ally's December base lease rae and residual vale for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 46%, respectively.

Yes, the $2,830 cash incentive on leases of this truck is still available.

Car_man
    Host
  • 7morsn7morsn Member Posts: 8
    Car_man
    Do have this months MF and Residual for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD 10000 miles?
    Are there any cash incentives?

Thanks,
    I certainly do 7morsn. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 49%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,825 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • mas6002mimas6002mi Member Posts: 18
    Hi Car_man
    Any idea abt the numbers for a 1LT, with MSRP 38413, incentives of 7825, add Tax + DMV. Quoting a tax of $2316 in MI (is this right?), Residual of $20,806
    24 mo, 10K, quote of $546 per mo, 0 down.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Mas.
    Hi mas6002mi. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $3,150 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • psychologicalpsychological Member Posts: 1
    Car_man what is Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month or 36 month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year?

Also is GM is currently providing any cash incentive on 24 or 36 month lease of this truck through Ally?
    Hi psychological. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 56%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.1% and 45%.

General Motors is currently providing a $5,150 cash incentive on 2-year and $4,400 on 3-year leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • gray_beetlegray_beetle Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2012
    Hello Car_man,

What is the residual value, money factor (base rate), and cash incentives for a 2012 Traverse LS for 24 months? Is the rate / incentive different for GMS eligible GM employee discounts?

EDIT: forgot to ask for 20,000 and 24,000 mile figures.

Thank you,
    Brian
  • lar7106lar7106 Member Posts: 1
    hi,
    I need a great lease price for 2012 2LT traverse with invoice of $40k
    no money down with a trade in of $2500...what would be a good deal?
    thanks
    Larry
    Hi Larry. I would be happy to work up a sample payment on the exact truck that you are interested in for you. However, in order for me to do so I need both its MSRP and invoice price. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • brock811brock811 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at some advertised Traverse LS lease deals and wondering if there's a chance to do any better. Is the $249/mo 24 mo lease deal for a vehicle at MSRP or does it already assume the dealer will be selling the truck at or near invoice. MSRP is $30,335 and invoice is $28,860. I've also seen a pretty cheap 39 mo lease with 10K/yr advertised. Can you share the residual and rates for 24, 36, and 39 mos?

Also, does anyone know if the $1000 Saturn loyalty cash and/or $2000 non-gm lease cash could be added to the deal to make it better?

Thanks!
  • ochosi1ochosi1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Brock811

Any luck on the residuals and mf for the traverse? ANYONE???

I spoke to a local dealer and they told me the 39 month is the best payment. Also the loyalty cash and non-gm lease cash IS combinable and can be applied to the deal to make it better.

Ochosi1
    Hi Ochosi1. Ally's 39-month base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 46%, respectively.

In addition to the $2,000 conquest cash that you mentioned, General Motors is providing a $4,725 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally. I doubt that the $1,000 Saturn and $2,000 conquest offers can be combined, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

GM is scheduled to publish new July programs some time tomorrow.

Car_man
    Host
  • ochosi1ochosi1 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!

I was able to combine the conquest cash with the rebate. My deal is 39/12000
    $288 + tax, sign and drive.

That was for June. Not sure they are offering the same deal for July. Does anyone know?
    Congratulations on getting a good deal on your new Traverse, lar7106. Thanks for letting us all know how everything turned out.

Car_man
    Host
  • amomonthegoamomonthego Member Posts: 1
    Car_man;

I am looking at leasing a 2012 traverse 1LT possibly 2LT. I qualify for the GM Family First discount and GMFF recently posted lease deals.

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/GMVPP2/agency/programs/emp/GM-Lease-Offer-Flyer.pd- f

The LS is listed at $189 month with $189 down plus DMV and bank fees for 24 months with 20k total miles. The dealer told me if I go with 1LT, it would be about $40 more per month. Does that sound about right? What Is the avg money factor and current residual for the 1LT right now? Am I also able to increase the mileage allowance to say 12k per year? How is the additional mileage charge calculated?

I currently lease a 2011 Honda Pilot 4WD Touring for $700/ mo (ouch) and it guzzles gas like nobodies business. I work from home and still spend $300-$500 in gas per month. This is the reasoning am looking for a cheaper car payment with a Traverse as I am already used to the gas factor. I can do without all the bells and whistles that I have in the Honda.

I have taken the car to a few dealers and have been told they would give me roughly $31,000 (23,000 miles) and the current payoff is $34,225 so the rest would have to roll over into my new payment. How much am I looking at adding to any payment for say $3200 added?

Thank you for your input!

Jennifer :confuse:
  • 62vette62vette Member Posts: 19
    I have seen the following on TV and on chevyoffers.com. Do you think this prices will be matched locally for people looking for these? The adds are in NY, I am in CA. These prices seem good, any thoughts?

2012 Traverse FWD LS
    Low Mileage Lease Example for very well qualified Non-GM Owners and Lessees.
    $199 per month* for 24 months
    $749 due at lease signing.
    Includes security deposit.
    Includes all applicable offers.
    (Tax, title, license, dealer fees extra). Residency restrictions apply.

*Example based on national average selling vehicle price. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse FWD LS with an MSRP of $29,490.12. 24 monthly payments total $4,769. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing., plus $350 or turn in vehicle and pay a $395 termination fee. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 09-04-2012. Mileage charge of $.20 /mile over 24,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. Residency restrictions apply.
    Hi Jennifer. It looks to me as though this negative equity will add around $100 per month to the payment of this Traverse.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi 62vette. Consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition, and most parts of California certainly qualify as this, should be able to actually beat most manufacturers' official advertised payments.

Car_man
    Host
  • kartdadkartdad Member Posts: 44
    Been trying to find the current lease cash incentive through Ally on the Traverse. I just got $5700 lease cash rebate on my Volt. Is it still $4,725?

Thanks!
  • davidmarzdavidmarz Member Posts: 8
    Chevy currently offering 24 month lease on Traverse 1LT 2 wd
    $1839 at signing includes security deposit
    $239 a month
    Any comments on attractiveness of this deals?

Thanks
    Hey kartdad. General Motors is currently providing a $2,975 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. GM actually cut back on its lease cash incentives on a number of models a month or two ago when it raised its residual values for them. So even though the cash looks lower, the net effect is the payments are about the same as they were.

Car_man
    Host
  • royals1969royals1969 Member Posts: 2
    I was quoted $220 a month lease at 10K - 24 months for the 2012 base FWD traverse. Everything in payment except DMV and 1st. Total out of pocket $400 at signing. Sale price after all rebates is $22,700. Want to know if this is best i can do? What are the current money factors for the Traverse LS?
    Thank-You
    Hi royals1969. Chevrolet's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse Base FWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,225 cash incentive that is currently available on 24-month leases of it through Ally.

It's outstanding that you know what this truck's selling price is, but I need a reference point like its MSRP or dealer invoice price to compare it to. You should be able to find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.