Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mitsubishi Roadside Service

costello1costello1 Member Posts: 60
edited April 2014 in Mitsubishi
I had a dead battery in my 07 Outlander on sat nite so I called for Mitishi service to give me a jump around 6 pm , after waiting they told me it would take 2 hours at best. I told them I would call in the AM since the car was in my driveway . I called on sun AM and they could not arranged a unit to come out for 4 hours . This is crazy , I have AAA and called them and they were here in 20 mins. I didnt want to use my AAA since there is a limit on service calls so I thought I would use the Mitisi plan to see how it works. I hope I never have to use it again especially if my wife or me is away from home and need help!!!  Has anyone ever used this before?? What were your results??

Comments

• toomanyfumestoomanyfumes Member Posts: 1,019
    If you call Mitsu roadside assistance they just call a local service they contract with, right?
    2012 Mustang Premium, 2013 Lincoln MKX Elite, 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
  • costello1costello1 Member Posts: 60
    Not sure what is considered "local" ??? They don't deal with AAA that is for sure . I live in a rural area but there a lot of tow trucks around my area. I will just use AAA the next time I need help .
This discussion has been closed.