Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 Toyota Venza Crossover

Comments

• kdhspyderkdhspyder Member Posts: 7,160
    Fair depends on the situation. Specifically I said that there was one in stock. Sell it and it's gone. There's no chance to make a larger margin from a spur of the moment buyer that comes by and falls in love with it.

The key point here is one unit is available. That's typically what most stores have except the very large ones. That will change in a couple of months.

Then as to the 'invoice' Edmunds and the other sites always note that the invoice figure doesn't include the local advertising/admin fee which has to be paid to Toyota or SET or GST. It varies from region to region and it's about $400 to $700. Add that and the offer to the Sales Mgr doesn't look very good. Nothing certainly to get excited about when there's one in stock and you won't get another til next month.

It's not like the situation with the Camry or Corolla where there are anywhere from 20 to 100 in stock on the lot. With the OP's stated logistical situation of being more than an hour away from several dealers the email route is by far the best way to go. But I think he'll find the responses discouraging or non-existent because the offer is less than what the dealer cost is. Even at dead invoice why would you sell your only piece of inventory at no profit?

From Edmunds pricing page: A note about advertising fees
    "The invoice price does not include any fees that may be charged by the manufacturer to dealers in a particular area of the country, such as local advertising fees, dealer association fees, or docking and storage fees. Edmunds.com does not track or provide such local fees.

If a local fee appears on the invoice, it is an actual cost that the dealer paid to the manufacturer when buying the vehicle. In other cases dealers may choose to write in their own ad fees on the consumer sales contract. However, in either case these local fees are a part of the dealer's cost of doing business."
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,306
    here in ct, the ads are often, although the only one i hav seen was at the local auto show.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • macpromacpro Member Posts: 52
    I saw a Venza commercial earlier this evening while watching Law and Order on Bravo. Up until tonight, I only saw them during NFL games.
  • qs933qs933 Member Posts: 302
    Fair depends on the situation.

That's true, and as I stated, the only one who can really evaluate the offer is the dealer.

You didn't mention other factors such as the holdback that also influence the true "dealer cost." The fact remains that there are a lot of economic and financial factors involved that are known only to the dealer (and, by right, should be).

We, as consumers, have to make our offers based on the information available to us. I still think boomdude's offer was reasonable. If a dealer accepts it, then great. If not, and that'll likely be the case, it's a starting point to negotiate further.
    We, as consumers, have to make our offers based on the information available to us. I still think boomdude's offer was reasonable. If a dealer accepts it, then great. If not, and that'll likely be the case, it's a starting point to negotiate further.

Yep I agree wholeheartedly....negotiate further. Negotiating is one of the talents/tools that we Americans of the 'Woolworth' mentality have allowed to become stagnant.
  • md_outbackmd_outback Member Posts: 185
    I agree, it makes little sense for Toyota to really push the Venza through advertising only to have customers turned away due to limited availability (and no I-4s anywhere). I am a bit concerned that my usual source of Venza production volume (the Toyota Georgetown web site) has shown no activity since the week of Dec. 20, as if the plant remains shut down. Either that or the person who normally updates the production stats has not returned to work yet. I thought they were supposed to re-start production last week.
  • Got the first offer back from one of the dealerships and it's not a complete blow out. Granted, first offer - $35,029, let the hostage negotiations begin. Free my Venza!

Edit: Second offer from one of the dealerships, slightly higher, spoke on the phone, won't go lower - $35,363

Also, MSRP on it is $38,529.
  • DAGHVACDAGHVAC Member Posts: 18
    36,772 IS WHAT I AM PAYING FOR AN AWD LOADED WITH PREM PKG 2, NAV, TOW PANO ROOF REMOTE START REAR ENTERTAINMENT IF IT CAN BE HAD THIS ONE HAS IT. I DO HAVE TO WAIT TIL 02/04/09 AS IT IS BEING BUILT TO ORDER
    Don't know if it will help in your area, but www.fitzmall.com (in PA and MD) is listing 19 total Venzas, two with similar MSRPs. One with MSRP of $38,444 is priced at $34,735 and one with MSRP of $38,812 is priced at $35,314. And those are just the published Internet prices without any negotiation, freight included.
  • bodble2bodble2 Member Posts: 4,514
    Wagon, crossover, SUV --- the differences are more psychological than physical, as far as I'm concerned. The boundaries are pretty blurred nowadays, IMO. Volvo XC70, Subaru Outback, Venza, Infiniti EX35, RX350, Ford Edge, Taurus X, CR-V, etc.----- are these all not essentially the same type of vehicle?

I must admit, when I saw a photo of the Venza, I thought, "why does Toyota even bother with it?". But in person, the car looks pretty cool. If they gave it a sportier interior, I would be even more intriqued because the price is very attractive. But that dash belongs more in an Avalon or a Buick! :sick:
  • microwaveguymicrowaveguy Member Posts: 6
    Well I can tell you the local dealers in silicon valley just are not moving off of MSRP. The best quote I have gotten so far is only $500 off MSRP ( for a 32K+ package).
    Most of the dealers here have 5-8 on the lot , so I have left my contact info with all 7 dealers in the 15 mile radius of my house and the first one that is willing to budge off of MSRP will have my business. I don't mind them making something off of the car but it will have to be a lot closer to invoice than the $500 off MSRP
    NOT EVEN CLOSE TO OPTIONS
    MISSING TOW, REMOTE START, REAR ENTERTAINMENT AND IT IS THE COLOR I CHOSE WHICH IS ABOUT 2800 TO 3 GRAND HIGHER LIST SO I BELIEVE I DID OK
    PLANE TICKETS AREN'T THAT EXPENSIVE ANYMORE, FOR 200 BUCKS YOU COULD FLY SOMEWHERE AND SAVE THOUSANDS
    Good news! Venza is back in production as of Jan. 12. They made 778 vehicles last week and have 824 on the production plan for this week (ending Jan. 23). Unfortunately, the details do not indicate whether these are all V6s or if I-4s are coming off the line yet.
  • roho1roho1 Member Posts: 318
    Is a Venza really worth that much even if loaded? I can't help but wonder why would one spend $38000 on a Venza when you can go next door and get a Lexus for that. What am I missing? I haven't done any price shopping since my lease end is more than a year away.

I guess I was always thinking of a Venza as being somewhere near my HL which was less than $30k.
    I guess that would depend upon options
    I was driving an avalon limited loaded
    I just can't bring myself to driving a lexus
    Again my loaded venza is 36772
    hl same trim level is over 42k list
    have you not checked pricing lately
  • hieraxhierax Member Posts: 9
    This is completely my own opinion. Some folks will always buy a loaded automobile, but I have to believe that the sweet spot for the venza is going to be a price which sits lower than fully loaded, putting MSRP around 32-34k depending upon how much folks are going to add package/option wise and engine/AWD options. Rough number I"m hoping with dealing that means folks will be 'paying' 29-32k w/o taxes etc.

Personally I'd say the venza sounds like a pretty nice fit in that price range.

Also hoping that the I4 can handle AWD plus 3 passengers w/o straining -
  • kcflyerkcflyer Member Posts: 78
    I just can't see the infatuation with this vehicle at this price point. The one I sat in was nicely equipped with leather, no nav, sunroof, etc. and had an msrp over 40K. Are they kidding? This is basically a wagon version of the camry. I have been shopping CUV's for a few months and just don't see how this vehicle (which I like by the way) is worth 10K more than say a similarly equipped Forrester, CRV, RAV4, etc. Other than the me fist lemmings I can't understand this thing selling in the numbers toyota hopes for unless they get real with the price.
  • All four dealerships got back to me via e-mail over the course of yesterday, and I spoke with two of them on the phone.

First offer: MSRP of $38,529, offered $35,063 (didn't speak with on the phone), didn't counter

Second offer: MSRP of $38,529, offered $35,363, wouldn't budge from that (on phone)

Third offer: MSRP unknown, but agreed to a $34k offer from me immediately, however it would have to be ordered and the timeframe for getting the Venza would be up to 4 months. If it's started production again (few posts up) then that's good, but there was no real timeframe given, not even the standard 6-12 or 6-8 week timeframe that I have heard.

Fourth offer: MSRP of $38,6xx something. Offer of $34,600, settled on $34,500 before TTL, 3k down though I think I'm going to increase that to 4k. So, that's going to be my Venza. Real nice salesman on the phone, going up to the dealer later this week. I'll post the nitty gritty dealership details once the keys are in my hand :) .
  • LSP972LSP972 Member Posts: 20
    Regarding wait times; mine was allegedly ordered from the JAN 12 start-up batch. They said delivery in a month, with any luck.

Of course, relatively speaking, we (Baton Rouge, LA) are just down the road from the plant. Probably longer out to Kalifornia.

$35,363 was the bottom-line offer I got from the dealer I almost bought at. That's everything (including Blizzard Pearl exterior, which is a couple of hundred more) except sun roofs, towing and rear DVD package.

The "winning" dealer obviously cut into his hold-back. I'm just guessing there, but it doesn't matter; I was on that deal like white on rice.

Again, you guys looking for a family ride probably will do better to wait for the four cylinder with less goodies. I'm retired, and decided to spoil myself... ;)

• sanjaysdcasanjaysdca Member Posts: 269
    I am wondering the same...

Here in zip code 92626 cars direct has following prices
    Venza with PP2 = 34.3K
    RX 350 with prim plus pkg = 33.9K
    RX 400H with prim Plus = 37.7K
    For an AWD inludes dest.

Lexus has better warranty, is time tested..etc?
    Sorry that's impossible. Something is wrong with your story.

The most loaded Venza AWD with Navi is about $38000. Glasses needed at next test drive.

There is no comparison of the CRV or RAV or Forrester to the Venza in terms of interior quality and quietness and smoothness of the experience. All three of these vehicles are entry-level vehicles. The Venza is for someone who doesn't want an entry-level vehicle but also doesn't want something as big as a Highlander. Price is not the issue. The level of the driving experience is the issue.

Initially all thee are in the mid to high $30K range. But that's because they haven't offered the base models yet.
  • mvs1mvs1 Member Posts: 462
    You're not too far off IMHO. I say this often of Toyota vs. Lexus, especially when you load up a Toyota. The 2009 Lexus RX has a $5K MFG to dealer incentive, deal close to invoice and many are seeing $9-10K off MSRP
    Went to carsdirect.com and listed my venza, it specs at 41,512
    Had to add a couple of things atfermarket because toyota won't put rear entertainment on pano roof
    Thanks all the same for the imput
    I just don't like the rx look or feel and venza is slightly better mpg
    I guess it just comes down to personal prefferences good or bad
    On the Toy website the highest-priced model I can build is $38200 but no RES
  • qs933qs933 Member Posts: 302
    The one I sat in was nicely equipped with leather, no nav, sunroof, etc. and had an msrp over 40K.

Are you sure you weren't looking at the dealer's own "adjusted market value" sticker? My Toyota dealer doesn't even bother insulting everyone's intelligence by using one of those stickers.

Without NAV but with JBL, moonroof, Premium Package #2, AWD, you should be in the $36-37K range, and that's MSRP.

You can cross-shop any vehicle with any other vehicle (I went to look at an Infiniti G37 sedan; that's definitely different than the Venza). I'd agree that compared to the Forrester, CRV, or RAV4, the Venza can be much more expensive. Does that mean it's overpriced? I don't think so.

The Venza is larger than all three (10" longer than a Forrester, for example). It's packaged and targeted for a different target audience (there's no true "base" model with steel rims like the CRV, for example).

There is overlap -- I didn't realize that a top-of-the-line Forrester has an MSRP of $28K. The top CRV starts at $27K. Is a top of the line RAV-4 better than a base Venza? That can only be decided by the buyer.

A better pricing comparison would be with the Nissan Murano and Ford Edge. Both have a similar pricing range and are similar in size. A fully optioned Murano LE tops $40K, MSRP.
  • kcflyerkcflyer Member Posts: 78
    It has been over a month since I saw the Venza sitting on a back lot of a dealer in Moon Township, PA. It was unlocked so I looked it over. It had leather interior but unless it is concealed in the dash it did not have nav. I am familiar with the adjusted price stickers and this vehicle did not have one. I could be mistaken but I remember the MSRP being 40K and some change. I'll admit, it could have been a 38K sticker which I mentally rounded up to 40K in a case of sticker shock. I say again, I like this vehicle, but I just don't see the value equation. As far as Murano and Edge, I feel the same way, way to much coin for what you get. In the case of the Murano all is see is an overgrown altima with a 10K price premium. At least with the Edge you can count on hearty discounts. I will be interested to see if the upcoming Equinox lives up to the hype. It would be bigger than the Venza, get comparable mpg with the direct injection 4 cylinder, and cost 10K less. And by the way, presbyopia has not set in and the eyes test every six months at 20/20. If I wanted to spend nearly 40K for a CUV I would probably seek the me too cache of the Lexus.
    If you are really interested in the Venza at an appropriate price, consider driving 2½ hours from Moon to Chambersburg, PA to Fitz Mall Toyota. They are listing a very similar Venza: AWD with leather & panoramic roof (no navigation): MSRP $35,339, their price $32,176 (that rounds down to $30K) :) But if your price point is under $30K, then you'll need to wait for 4 cyl Venzas or look elsewhere.

As far as value is concerned, when it comes right down to it, the way most people drive (one person in the vehicle with limited cargo), shouldn't we all be driving Honda Fits or Nissan Versas (or Ford Rangers with 4-cyl if you have a business need)? But we don't because each of us has personal preferrences that we may be willing to pay extra for. And for everyone who thinks the Venza is overpriced compared to a RAV4 or a Matrix, there is someone else who thinks it is a bargain compared with a Buick Enclave, an Audi A6 Avant or a Volvo XC70. That's the beauty of a marketplace full of choices.
  • denvergirldenvergirl Member Posts: 1
    I live in a suburb of Denver and want a V6 AWD Venza with Premium Package 2 and the pano roof. No Nav. The dealers here say there is nothing in a six state radius with that combination. Any idea of dealers in the general vicinity that will price a Venza similar to Fitzmall (currently $1,069 over invoice)?
    I did a quick check in the SE region and this was in the inventory,

Base $29,250
    Options $9,892
    Manuf, Delv, Proc & Hndlg $795
    Subtotal $39,937
    Dealer Fees $599
    Total $40,536
    There's $2000 of 'stuff' in those options. On the Toyota website for Mid Atlantic, NY/NJ, Boston areas the top price is $38200 including everything.
  • watkinstwatkinst Member Posts: 119
    Whats the rush? Wait a couple of months and get the car you want for a few thousand cheaper.. Geeze they have hardly delivered the first limited batch of cars. Plus once everyone realizes that Obama doesn't have magic powers and that this whole economy thing is going to take some serious work and time to get going - you'll be able to find the car you want for MSRP or less.

By the way I haven't paid MSRP for any car - never - nada. And neither should you.
    Cool the jets and just wait a little besides its a Toyota they'll make a million of them its not like your shopping for a one of a kind car.
    What do you mean by using the word "stuff" in options?
    For the same package on the Toyota website for the Mid Atl and NE regions the options package is only $7000-ish... From your summary showing $9000+ for these options there must be other 'stuff' in that price that doesn't come from the factory.

In the CAT, NY/NJ, Boston you can't build a vehicle with a price higher than $38500.

So what other 'stuff' is on the SET vehicle to bump the price by $2000?
    [Plus, this car hasn't been around Japan prior to the US market, so there is a higher chance of teething problems the first year out.]

That occurred to me; and I liked the car so much, I decided to roll the dice anyway.

Time will tell...

Here's the detailed list from the Toyota web site. The options don't seem to add up. What do you consider stuff in this list? How about the toyoguard?

Are you saying that the SE region is charging $2000 more than any other area?

Series: Venza
    Model: 2822 - Venza V6 4WD
    Model Year: 2009
    Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
    VIN: XXXXXXXXXXX01H045
    Color: Classic Silver Met
    Interior: Light Gray Leather
    Available: 03/02/09
    Dealer Name: Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Pricing*
    MSRP
    Base $29,250
    Options $9,892
    Manuf, Delv, Proc & Hndlg $795
    Subtotal $39,937
    Dealer Fees $599
    Total $40,536

Estimated Payments
    60 Months Purchase $748
    Assumes 10.0% down payment, 8.5% APR
    48 Months Lease $593
    Assumes 10.0% down payment
    Options Installed
    Fuel Surcharge $0
    Voice-Activated Touch-Screen-NVAT $2,590
    * DVD Navigation System with JBL Synthesis
    * Surround Sound AM/FM 4 Disc In-Dash CD
    * Changer with Integrated Satellite Radio
    * Phone Capability and Music Streaming Via
    * Bluetooth Wireless Technology and 13 Speakers
    Tow Prep Package:-TOAT $220
    * Includes Engine Oil Cooler
    * Larger Radiator Fan and A Heavy Duty Alternator
    50 State Emission-FEAT $0
    Southeast Toyota Distributor Plus-FP50 $0
    * Final Quality Inspection
    * Certified Technician 46 Point
    * Picture Asset Program
    Panoramic Glass Roof with Front-SRAT $1,050
    * Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
    Premium Package #2:-LXAT $4,345
    * Includes Leather Seating Surfaces
    * 4 Way Power Front Passenger Seat with Lumbar Support
    * Driver and Front Passenger Seat Multi-Stage Seat Heaters
    * Satin Mahogany Wood-Grain-Style Interior Trim
    * Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
    * Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob with Satin Mahogany Wood-Grain-Style Inlay
    * High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps with
    * Automatic High Beam Feature
    * Smart Key System with Push Button Start
    * Power Rear Door with Jam Protection
    * Chrome-Accented Door Handles
    * Back-Up Camera
    * Anti-Theft System
    * Color-Keyed Foldable Power Heated Outside Mirrors and Windshield Wiper de-Icer
    Toyoguard Plus Protection Group-XY70 $699
    * Roadside Assistance Program
    * No Charge for First Oil and Filter Change at any Southeast Toyota Dealership
    * Vehicle VIN Etch Glass Product Protection Program
    * Exterior Paint Sealant, Undercoating and Interior Protection Application
    * Rental Car Assistance for Warranty Repairs
    Carpet Mats And Trunk Mat-PV50 $299
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    The Toyoguard could be considered stuff.

More like junk, in my humble opinion. Especially the etching and the "sealant" aka wax. Just a Mop & Glow profit center.

And that $599 in dealer fees? What's that all about? Smells like ADA or pure profit.
    ADD REAR ENTERTAINMENT WITH DUAL SCREENS AND REMOTE START
    THE REAR ENTERTAINMENT IS NOT AN OPTION WITH PANOROOF HAD TO GO AFTERMARKET
  • novanova Member Posts: 135
    Toyoguard is a rip off that thay charge in the SE. When I got my 4 runner I had them find me one with out the toyoguard on it. It can be done you just have to tell them if they have one coming in at the port do not put it on. As soon as more Venza's start showing up on the lots you should be able to get one with out the toyoguard and save another $ 699.00
    I don't recall that ever being mentioned by any of the four dealers I talked with. Looking over the spec sheet, the car I ordered doesn't seem to have it.

I understand what it is; but is it one of those "embedded" things that they conveniently forget to talk about?
    I'm glad I brought this up. Now I know what to look for. Did you pay $599 for a dealer fee? The mats price looks higher than others also. What's that all about? I hate it when dealers add on this crap.

I seriously wonder now if I will purchase a Toyota in the SE now. That dealer is where I get my HL serviced now(bought in the NE). Never liked the way it is run.

It reminds of the days when a dealer would add on a sticker next to the factory sticker with all kinds of pricey add ons. Remember those undercoatings? So I guess nothing has changed, buyer beware, there's a just dealer waiting to rip you off!
    From Toyota's website using ZIP 23320 for a CAT location

AWD, 3.5L V6, VENZA, 6-Speed Auto - V6.......................... $29,250
    Premium Package 2 with Options
    Premium Package 2 with Additional Options:
    [FE] 50 state emissions
    [LX] Premium Package 2-includes leather seating surfaces, 4-way power front passenger seat with lumbar support, driver and front passenger seat multi-stage seat heaters, satin mahogany wood-grain-style interior trim, leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-wrapped shift knob with satin mahogany wood-grain-style inlay, High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with Automatic High Beam feature [2], Smart Key System [12] with Push Button Start, power rear door with jam protection, chrome-accented door handles, backup camera [11], anti-theft system, color-keyed foldable power heated outside mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer
    [NV] Voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system [5] with JBL Synthesis® surround sound AM/FM 4-disc in-dash CD changer with integrated satellite radio [3], MP3/WMA playback capability, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® [4] wireless technology and 13 speakers
    [SR] Panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof
    ................................................................................- .......$7,985
    Exterior: Blizzard Pearl
    Interior: Ivory Leather
    Carpet floor mats 5-pc set includes cargo mat [25] (CF)......... $269

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee.................................... $720
    Dealer Fee ( varies from location to location )........................ $449

The Tow Prep option is not available on the site but probably available if requested

Total MSRP including Dealer Fee....................................$38,673

I live in SET but work in CAT. These pricing differences arise all the time.
    I know
    Sorry
    I am a lousy typist and I just type with no regard for form
    I live in SET but work in CAT. These pricing differences arise all the time.

I just don't understand why Toyota allows this discrepancy to go on. Especially when we can go Toyota's web site and compare prices.

Why should the same Venza sell for $2000 more than any other area of the country just because of the location you happen to be in. Does Toyota install a heavy duty air conditioner or any other part to make it different than a CAT Venza? I think not. It's all pure dealer gouging as has been shown.

The more customers that are made aware of this the better and maybe SET will wake up if customers demand equality or walk. There are a lot of exciting new vehicles hitting the market so Toyota will need to do a better job in the future. They no longer will have a corner on the market especially with trumped up charges.
    Toyota has no say whatsoever on the retail side of the business...and it doesn't want to have any. It's a vehicle manufacturer first and only. It has always left the local marketing and retailing to the local sources.

As long as it gets its 'full MSRP' to the distributors it's achieved its purpose. Now if certain retailers are besmirching Toyota's good name it can yank the franchise agreement but price is not one of the reasons for doing so. Price is always negotiable and always flexible and always determined at the local level.

As you noted in this day and age of instantaneous info and data it's nothing in our mobil society to travel a few miles or even a few states away to buy a vehicle. When this happens enough then the local prices get adjusted downward due to lack of sales.

OTOH in this case where a store may not have any Venza's available or only one for the month why should it sell it off cheaply? That store will likely find one buyer for that one vehicle at the asking price. This is a HUGE market in NA.
  • venomshot629venomshot629 Member Posts: 20
    Hey all, I'm new here on the forums and I am really excited about the Venza.

I've been doing a lot of research on the invoice pricing on all of the extra equipment, as well as the car itself, so I could see in reality what kind of prices the dealers were offering and how realistic they are. I actually ended up making a whole spreadsheet about it, and it was truly interesting to see the wide variety in pricing... Here is the package I was looking for, followed by some of the prices:

2WD Black Venza with Ivory Cloth interior
    SA - Security Package
    CQ - Convenience Package
    EJ - JBL Premium System + Bluetooth
    SR - Panoramic Sunroof
    CF - Floor and Cargo Mat
    GN - Cargo Net
    WL - Wheel Locks

That package I just detailed has an MSRP of just over $32,000, but an invoice price of about $29,000... Meaning the dealer selling it for $32,000 would make a $3,000 profit minus whatever small fees here and there. For a consumer, that means there is a lot of room for them to lower the price...

First, I got an offer claiming to be a "special Internet price", "just for me", saying basically "MSRP: $32,000, our Special Price for You: $32,000". I was honestly offended upon seeing that after learning the invoice pricing. I received a few offers from other dealers for $31,000, then $30,000, going back and forth in emails asking if they could match or beat a new offer I had received from a lower priced dealer... Eventually it hit $29,765, and $29,430, which seemed to be the bottom line at which most dealers started saying, "Well that place is obviously desperate and in a bad location", and that they could not match that price.

Finally, I narrowed it down to 2 dealerships, and was satisfied with the price at $29,430, but liked the relations with the dealer that was selling at $29,765 much better; I asked if he could lower to match the other dealer price, and he offered me this deal:

Either he could match their price, $29,430, OR he could upgrade me to a Venza with the same exact specs, but ALSO with the glass sensor and remote start package... At our originally agreed price of $29,765.

The invoice price including those 2 new things he added in? $29,692. I am getting the Venza for $73 dollars over invoice price, at $29,765 (plus tax of course). $2,000 dollars lower than my first offer, with more features than I expected, and $3,458 lower than the retail price ($33,223).

I just wanted to share that little story with you all, and encourage everyone that hasn't already to do a bit of research and calling around, because chances are there is a great deal on the exact Venza setup that you want, but don't settle with the first offer.... Bargain!!! ;)
  • novanova Member Posts: 135
    What state are you located in?
  • venomshot629venomshot629 Member Posts: 20
    California, near San Francisco.