Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Passat CC Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• mike_in_austinmike_in_austin Member Posts: 5
    Lovinlexi - I think that's a very reasonable deal. You'll love the car.
  • quintopquintop Member Posts: 6
    You might be able to negotiate a better deal... I just purchased (yesterday) a CC Sport 2.0T with manual trans, R-Line package, MDI, chrome tips (MSRP $29,908) for $25,000 + drive offs.

It was a long negotiation process where I had several dealers bidding for my business, but by waiting until the last day of the month, I received rock bottom pricing. I live in Southern California.

Good luck!
  • popboyweipopboywei Member Posts: 6
    I am planning to buy the 2010 CC Sport with DSG and Protection Kit before August 6th. I have shot around for some quotes and got an offer $26,505 from MSRP $30,080. Is it a good deal? Please let me know.

I wont have the CC until August cuz I am out of the States now, so is there anyone knows that I can have better incentives in August or later this month?
    After doing the math, this is a MUCH better deal than buying, even at 0% interest for a 36 month lease. When I bought my CC in January, this deal was $349/mo, not $242 and it was the manual, not the automatic.

The dealer contribution is significant though. More than I've ever seen before.

©2010 Volkswagen of America, Inc. Based on MSRP of $29,660.00 for a 2010 CC Sport with automatic transmission, excluding title, tax, options and dealer fees. Monthly payments total $8,711.64. Requires dealer contribution of $4,300.00, which could affect final negotiated transaction. Purchase option at lease end for $15,180.00.

At lease end lessees responsible for $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Dealer sets actual prices. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed-end lease offered on approved credit by Volkswagen Credit through participating dealers in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Supplies limited. U.S. cars only.
  • franktrenholmfranktrenholm Member Posts: 2
    Mike, where did you see this deal in Austin? I am moving there next week and looking to lease a CC.

Thanks.
  • tjones39tjones39 Member Posts: 31
    Can you tell me exactly what dealer in Southern California you bought yours from please? I am in Orange County myself...Thanks
  • surfwagon56surfwagon56 Member Posts: 12
    I also purchased from Capistrano VW. I feel like I got a very good deal on my lease, and the dealership is right next to my wife's employer, so it's easy to drop off for maintenance and service.
  • vtc_tonyvtc_tony Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am planning to purchasing a 2010 CC sport with R line package. what is the going Out the Door price for this vehicle? any great deal going on? I am from the San Francisco area. this is my first time buying a new car. Any help from you all will be appreciated!

Thank you.
  • volkanvolkan Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to buy a 2010 CC Sport and have been offering $5k off of the MSRP and 0% financing for 60 months. So far, I have offered this to 5 dealers in Sacramento area and had no luck. Am I the unreasonable one or are they really selling the vehicle at the MSRP with 0%? Considering the vehicle will be face lifted in 2012 the vehicle I buy now will be two years old and “an old model” in one year. What do you suggest? Should I wait to see how the dealer inventory looks like by the end of month towards the deadline of 0% 60 day offer? I appreciate all the help I get.
    That's asking a lot. The car is pretty hot right now.
This discussion has been closed.