Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• nbtynbty Member Posts: 24
    can you tell me which dealer would like to get this deal today
  • clasysclasys Member Posts: 30
    It's open road vw of staten island.
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    36 and 39m w/12k mile residual and money factors for 2012 cc r-line. What are the incentives for PA?

thanks in advance
  • verzverz Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I'm looking to lease a 2012 CC Sport for 36 months. Can you tell me where you got your deal. So far, I've been offered a lease for 365 per month for 36 months, 12000 miles per year with 1000 down (includes 1st month payment, motor vehicle fees and doc fees)
    Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey hpej. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC R-Line with 12,000 miles per year are .00057 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take the $1,250 cash incentive that VW is providing on leases of it right now into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello cnote2. VW Credit's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC R-Line with 12,000 miles per year are .00057 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00112 and 52%.

VW is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • gene66gene66 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    Great info!

What about the numbers for the 2012 CC Sport (Manual), 36 months, 10,000 miles/year, in TX?

Any incentives here?

They advertise a $289/month $2999 down 36 mo. lease for a $30435 MSRP car, with dealer contribution of $1800 and residual of $17394. Not sure what MF they use to come up with these figures...

Any help greatly appreciated!
  • 2012vw_cc2012vw_cc Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Hello everyone,

I have just leased a 2012 VW CC SD (sport?), and I wanted to know whether I got a good deal or not, so please see information below from my leasing agreement:

Lease term: 36 months, 15,000 miles a year
    MSRP: $30,670
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $27,394.53
    Residual Value: $16,255.10
    Due at signing: $1295 (first month, tax, title transfer, doc fee)
    Monthly Payment: $349 (tax included)
    bought excess wear and tear protection which covers up to $5,000
    Final Monthly Payment: $359 (tax included)

Thank you!
  • brianf1997brianf1997 Member Posts: 26
    Thank you for the post! This seemed like a great deal to me (given the adj cap cost of $27.4k), I just went to a dealer in NJ and used your post to get the same deal. Though I took the 10k miles, which pushed my monthly (with tax) down to $331. Very much appreciated!
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    Can you update my request with August numbers? Are they still .00057 and 54% with 1250 cash?

36 and 39m w/12k mile residual and money factors for 2012 cc r-line. What are the incentives for PA?

thanks in advance
  • lastsamurailastsamurai Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Hi All,

I would like to purchase a CC Lux. Here's the deal:

Current car:
    2008 Mercedes c300 coming off lease
    16,400 miles
    Payoff $24K
    One lease payment left
    Lease termination of $850

Dealers appear happy to:
    Buy my C300
    Payoff my remaining lease payment
    Payoff the lease termination and pay to fix some minor damage ($1,000).
    I estimate dealer retail for the C300 to be around $26,000.

I plan to lease (35 months, 10,000 miles). Sticker of $32K.

What should I expect the adjusted sales price to be? What is reasonable and realistic to ask for in terms of incentives etc? I don't want to put any money down. There isn't a ton of equity in the C300, but still.

I have an offer for $329 but don't know if that is reasonable, or not.

Help!

Thanks,

Lastsamurai
  • dinofldinofl Member Posts: 53
    Brian,

Sounds comparable to the lease I just signed.

I have only 12,000 miles and got a R-Line with an MSRP about $31,600.

$400 down, $373 per month including tax.

Your total payments = $13,859 vs $13,828 for me.

Your extra miles are about $24 extra vs mine, but the RLine is worth about $20 a month.

We both probably could have squeezed out an extra $10-20 per month, but I'm pretty happy with it.
  • pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Congrats on your new ride...!!

Can you share with us what us the agreed value (final sell price)?

Thank you very much!
    edited August 2011
    Sticker for my CC R line is $31.6 including destination. Price on lease is $28.8, residual $17.2. They wanted $1800 down (includes 1st pmt, tags, fees etc) and $309 plus tax. I told them I wanted $400 down (includes 1st pmt) making pmts $353 per month plus tax. This includes $16 month for 12000 miles. I could have paid $35 less for a Sport, but they only had it in white and I wanted a silver MT so I upgraded. I have top tier credit. I am pretty happy with pmts. Absolutely beautiful car. Only complaint is radio is a little weak for my taste.
  • trixie1112trixie1112 Member Posts: 3
    I'm considering a lease and am trying to figure the cost. Anyone know Volkswagen Credit's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC VR6 4Motion with 12,000 miles per year are? I have a trade with $5,000-$6,000 in equity. I'm curious what my monthly payments would be - my credit score is very good (768) - any and all info would be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to move on this fairly quickly.
    I'd be happy to cnote2. VW Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC R-Line with 12,000 miles per year are .00057 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00112 and 52%.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this car through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the info that you're looking for, trixie1112. Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC VR6 4Motion with 12,000 miles per year are .00154 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

If you provide me with an MSRP and approximate selling price I would be happy to work up a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • scuba11scuba11 Member Posts: 1
    Thoughts on this deal:

2012 R-line, August Lease, long island, ny
    agreed upon sales price - 32,735
    $369/month, $2,300 out of pocket, 12k miles

Car was transferred from another dealer and has 530 miles. I tried to work that angle and this was what they could offer
    Sounds about $1000 - $1500 on the high side.
  • vdubbiavdubbia Member Posts: 3
    Glad I found this forum! Kicking tires on the VW CC Sport or RLine. Are there any dealer cash incentives in Syracuse/Rome area?

I have a 2008 Jetta with about $3800 equity and a $9200 payoff. I will need 15k miles.

What payment ranges should I be expecing? Would like mats/guards. RLine preffered, but Sport ain't too shabby.
    Greetings vdubbia. Volkswagen is currently providing a total of $2,000 in cash incentives on leases of the 2012 CC through VW Credit in your area.

If you provide me with the MSRP and approximate selling price of the exact car that you're interested in I would be happy to work up a sample payment on it for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • donnyfdonnyf Member Posts: 3
    Hey Car Man

I'm new to this forum and after reading these posts I'm glad to see that there are educated people out there that help you with your homework before heading to the dealer.

I want to take advantage of the current VW lease offering before 8/31. MSRP on the 2012 CC Sport with auto transmission is $30,435 (incl dest. fee). First question, what has been the lowest selling price that you've seen on this car? Second question, I see on the VW cite that there is a dealer contribution of $1,740 and as you've already mentioned on a previous post VW is offering $2,000 cash bonus on the lease of this car. Does that mean I could potentially get $3,740 cap reduction even after negotiating the price?

Can you give me an idea of what the lease payments would be on this car for 36 months and 10k per year with $1,000 down?
  • vdubbiavdubbia Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    MSRP 30,435. Base CC Sport, sticker. I had my trade looked at today and it was on the high side, so I'm thinking that must be the incentive at work.

So use the above MSRP plus $6400 trade equity. Straight trade, no money down, only first payment due at delivery.
  • johnrmccjohnrmcc Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Does anyone have the September numbers for a 2012 CC Lux Plus (residual, MF and any incentives) (NY Area - Westchester / Putnam / NYC / Fairfield CT) Thank you!
  • lch04lch04 Member Posts: 1
    Dear Car_man,

Do you have the numbers (MF, incentive, etc) for the 2012 VW CC Sport 36 month, 30000mi Lease in Atlanta? Thanks!
    Thanks donnyf. If I was in the market for a 2012 Volkswagen CC right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice minus the $1,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it. If you're in an area that has a decent level of competition I imagine that a price like this will be attainable.

Let's work up a payment on this car and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Volkswagen CC Sport that has an MSRP of $30,435 and a selling price of $28,435 through VW Credit right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $343.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi johnrmcc. Here's the information that you're looking for. Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC Lux Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go lch04. Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC Sport with 10,000 miles per year are .00038 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • benedick96benedick96 Member Posts: 3
    Car Man
    Sounds like you often have the numbers on leasing for VW CC.

I was in a dealer today (Sept 24) in PA.
    I was looking at a VW CC Sport w/Auto Transmission.
    Dealer MSRP is $30,790
    Dealer quoted me an adjusted Cap Cost of $27,500 (which includes $2k in discounts from VW).
    Unfortunately, I didn't get all the specifics but they were quoting $369 cash due at signing and $369 a month for 36 months with 10k miles.

Can you tell me what Money Factor and Residual I should EXPECT to see (assume top tier credit ... currently over 790)?
    Does this sound like a good value for essentially no money down?

thanks for any help you can provide.
    -Benedick96
  • andyjay1andyjay1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, carman.
    Looking to lease a new VW CC LUX PLUS or LUX LIMITED. Really want those Adaptive xenons don't know if it's worth it - could you make a sample payment for me? I heard they lease better on a 39 month term. Not sure.

36 months / 12k miles a year and I want absolutely 0 down
    live in the greater NYC area was wondering what offers there were. thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for Benedick96. Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC Sport with 10,000 miles per year are .00038 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The selling price that you were quoted looks good.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to work up a payment for you, andyjay1. Just provide me with the MSRP and approximate selling price (or dealer invoice price) of the exact car that you're interested in and I'll crunch some numbers. If you don't have his data already, you should be able to find it in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • benedick96benedick96 Member Posts: 3
    Just received the following lease deal in PA. This was with the Sept 2011 VW financing numbers.

Vehicle: 2012 VW CC Sport w/Automatic Transmission and protection package

MSRP: $30,790.00
    Agreed-upon price (after all discounts and rebates): $27,605.00
    Down payment (Cap Cost Reduction): $0.00
    Final Capitalized Cost: $27,605.00

Lease Term: 36 months
    Mileage limit: 10,000/yr
    Residual Percentage: 55%
    Residual Dollars: $16,934.50
    Amount to be financed: $10,670.50
    Money Factor (Sept 2011 VW top tier): 0.00038

Depreciation per month: $296.40
    Financing per month: $16.93
    Total per month (before tax): $313.33
    Total per month (incl PA tax): $341.52

Cash Due up-front:
    Title, registration, doc fees: $198.38
    Lease inception/bank fee: $625.00
    Down-payment: $0.00
    Security Deposit: $0.00
    First month payment: $341.52
    Total due up-front: $1,164.90
  • johnrmccjohnrmcc Member Posts: 2
    Carman / Anyone else....have the lease numbers for October on a Sport and R-Line, 12k/mo, NY area. Thanks.
  • rm35300rm35300 Member Posts: 2
    Carman,

I have VW Friends and Family deal, went to look at a CC Sport last night. MSRP was ~$30. I was quoted $389 for 36 month 15k miles per year. $1,000 down on the lease.

This seems rather high to me. I was told the F&F deal would cut my payment more. Do you think that's a good deal? I have top tier credit and live in Michigan.
    Hi johnrmcc. Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00038 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a CC R-Line are .00038 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rm35300. What's this car's selling price?

Car_man
    Host
  • rm35300rm35300 Member Posts: 2
    I'm not sure what the dealer invoice price was...$29k?
  • jacquesplantejacquesplante Member Posts: 1
    After driving several terrific cars, Volvo S60 and Infiniti G37 among them, we've decided to lease a new VW CC. We have two payments left on our current vehicle, Nov. 1 and Dec. 1. Can someone tell me whether it's to our advantage, or even a wash, if we include the current car in the deal with VW? I'm thinking we should wait until the end of November to at least get the max out of our Nov. payment. How does it work when you turn in a lease car with time left? Good idea or bad?
  • texaskiwitexaskiwi Member Posts: 1
    Carman

I see in earlier posts you mention VW incentives of up to $2K on CC leases.
    Currently I can not find any references to these on line. Are these incentives still available?
    Hi texaskiwi. In November Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive plus the waiver of the first month's payment on leases of the 2012 CC through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • donjcdonjc Member Posts: 19
    Hello I am new to VW and needed some basic information VW lease.

1. What is the range of allowed mileage/year 10k, 12k, 15k?
    2. Any security deposits requirement?
    Hi donjc. Volkswagen Credit leases vehicles with all of the mileage allowances that you mentioned.

Right now, consumers who lease a Volkswagen do not have to pay a security deposit or first month's payment as part of its "Sign Then Drive" sales event.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the info.
    I wont be able to lease the vehicle till december, due to time constraints. Do you think that the current deal will change for Dec?
  • hintzhintz Member Posts: 71
    We just leased a 2012 cc sport
    0 down 0 security 0 payment
    35 payments of 295 including tax
    12k per year.
    Dealer fee and tag due at signing
    Was a deal couldn't pass up
    Light mocha metallic with cornsilk/ black
    Does anyone have the lease rate (MF, Residual%)for a
    1.Passat SE, 10K miles, 36Months
    2.CC Sport, 10K miles, 36Months

Also, is there any cash incentives for Dec?
    You're welcome donjc. I believe that the December program is essentially the same as the November program was.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go donjc. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Passat Sedan SE with 10,000 miles per year are .00049 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 CC Sport would be .00028 and 54%.

Volkswagen is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the Passat and $1,250 on the CC. Of course, VW is waiving the first month's payment on leases of both of these cars right now as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • jgirl6jgirl6 Member Posts: 53
    JANUARY - 2012 RATES for VW CREDIT:

2012 VOLKSWAGEN CC SPORT AT
    36month | 12k miles | residual ??? % | .???? base money factor and is it correct for the interest rate multiply it by 2400 ?

There is $ ???? dealer cash for 2012 models. Looking to purchase in the next 2 weeks.
    The lease on my 2009 Jetta, Wolfsburg 6 speed manual 30k miles and dealers seem to be very interested in me turning this car in. Do not know what my car would sell for retail ??

Thanks
    Jennegirl
    Hi Jennegirl. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Volkswagen CC Sport AT with 12,000 miles per year are .00012 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You are correct, you can convert a money factor into an approximate interest rate equivalent by multiplying it by 2400.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host