Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GMC Acadia Bluetooth

yamayama Member Posts: 2
Hey,

Just about to buy a 08 SLT1

I heard that 09's has bluetooth, so my question is can i get that installed into the 08s?

or can i use onstar pretty much the same way? If i recall i have to buy onstar to use it on my cell??
Tagged:

Comments

• nrpmannrpman Member Posts: 5
    Did you ever get an answer on this? I'd like to outfit my '08 with the '09 Bluetooth connection package.
  • yamayama Member Posts: 2
    Hey!

Nope! I never got a answer from anyone! I guess i suck! lol! :cry:

I even send a message to GMC and no reply either! No wonder gmc is slowly going down or pretty much done! customer service sucks!
  • mickeyk4mickeyk4 Member Posts: 3
    I have been to the dealer several times about this issue but they can't seem to find the problem.
    My problem is anytime I use my Bluetooth to talk to someone who is out of state, something pops like lighting is hitting the speaker or better example is it has the sound that you hear when you tap a jumper cable to a battery post. I can't tell when it is going to happen so I jump when it happens and I am afraid that it is going to cause me to have an accident.
    Why is this happening?