Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Scratch on Honda CR-V (2007 Blue)

hkumarhkumar Member Posts: 4
edited April 2014 in Honda
Hi,

Unfortunately, I badly scratched my 2007 dark blue Honda CR-V several weeks ago and a small amount of rust has appeared. I have tried doing google searches for the correct paint but am unable to find it.

Does anyone know where I can obtain paint to put over the scratch?

Also, is there anything else I need to do to fix this (doesn't have to be perfect, just less glaring)? Anti-rust material?

Thanks!

Comments

• phisherphisher Member Posts: 175
    Your honda dealership should have some or try http://www.handa-accessories.com not sure about how bad the scratch is but My old truck had scratches all over it from driving down old logging roads out west and I had it detailed and you couldn't tell where the scratches were plus it looked brand new.
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Member Posts: 2,798
    Look at the paint code on the door jamb and then buy it from the dealer.

Wouldn't it make sense that the manufacturer that made the vehicle will have touch up paint for it? And maybe have parts for it as well?
  • phisherphisher Member Posts: 175
    There you go thinking logical again. The next thing you will be saying is that the fluids in cars need to be changed at some point. :P
This discussion has been closed.