Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Sequoia Three Zone AC

delko1delko1 Member Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Toyota
I am considering a Sequioa but am unsure about the AC/Heat zoning.. I read where there are three zone but it doesn't say there are different zones for the driver and front passenger. For a happy marriage while traveling, this is important.
Thanks...

Comments

• hdfatboyhdfatboy Member Posts: 324
    I own a 2008 Platinum 4x4 Sequoia. It has 3 zone AC/Heating. One for the driver, one for the front passenger. And a third for the rear (2nd/3rd rows). The rear zone can be controlled from the front console or from the 2nd row seating area.
  • warwickmonwarwickmon Member Posts: 27
    I have had my 2008 Sequoia Platinum for less than a week. As stated by the previous replyer, there are 3 zones, driver, passenger, and rear. Driver and passenger do have their own controls. Plus with the click of one button, you can "Sync" all 3 zones to the same temperature. In addition to the dashboard controls, the driver can control his zone on the steering wheel.

My wife requires maximum heat at all times, no matter what so this was a must for me as well.

I have to add how nice the heated seats are. It is currently in the teens here in MA and you literally freeze your #$%! off outside. The heated seats heat up very fast (faster than the rest of the car) anf get very hot. Once the rest of the car warms up, I have to turn it down or it's too hot. I am pleasantly surprised how much I like this feature.

DT
  • delko1delko1 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks all,

We ended up buying a 2008 Sequoia Platinum for Christmas. It was a terrible buying experience but we are very pleased with the vehicle.

DRE
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Consider writing up a report: Dealer Ratings and Reviews

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
This discussion has been closed.