Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volvo 960 Light and Antenna Problems

thomasc93thomasc93 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Volvo
I recently purchased a used 1995 Volvo 960. Everything is great with the car, but I noticed the fog lights don't work. When I flip the switch in both directions, none of the indicator lights come on or anything. What could be causing this? Also, with the headlights, they work, but the indicator light doesn't come on. Not a big deal, but I would like to have it. And one last question. The antenna will not go down, and if the radio is on, the motor that raises and lowers the antenna just keeps running and wont stop unless I cut the radio off. Could this be fixed by replacing the antenna mast? Thanks again for all of your help!
-Thomas C.

Comments

• motorista1motorista1 Member Posts: 1
    DOES ANYBODY CAN TELL ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE A 1992 VOLVO 960 THAT WAS IN GARAGE FROM 2005 UNTIL NOW. I FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE TO START THE RADIO BY PUTTING THE NUMBERS (CODE) BUT THE RADIO DOES NOT REACT. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING. ANY IDEA? THANKS
  • volvomaxvolvomax Member Posts: 5,238
    If the radio says OFF you need to leave the power turned on for 2 hrs until the radio says CODE. Then input the code. If that doesn't work,chances are the radio was replaced and you have the wrong code. you have to take the car to the dealer and they can look up the right code.
This discussion has been closed.