Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Kompressor

Comments

• ccherry2ccherry2 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have a 2002 C230 Kompressor, last night I put the key in the ignition and it would not turn or start, the key itself seems to be working ok, because I am abe to unlock, turn the radio on, turn the lights on and off. I had to get the car towed last night, does anyone have any idea what this problem could be. Please help! I really hope this is something that won't cost a lot to fix. Thanks for input about this situation!
  • jn6931jn6931 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2005 c230 Kompressor. The sound from my radio and cd are not coming through. The radio is playing but no sound. This happened 2 years ago and fixed itself after turning off the ignition and turning it back on. Not this time. Any suggestions what it could be.
  • bexar23bexar23 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have a 2003 C230 Kompressor and the same thing happened to me a few days ago. My car is in my garage - still will not start. The key seems to be working fine ... unlocks the doors, radio comes on, instrument panel lights up but when I turn the key, nothing! Please tell me what happened to your vehicle! I really do not want to have it towed until I have an idea of what kind of repairs I am looking at. Please help! I appreciate any responses!
  • jetblastjetblast Member Posts: 1
    Hi,just bought a used 2007 c180k but the previous owner lost the manual. Can someone please tell me where I can download a copy of the owner's manual for free? Thank a lot.
  • jvodnikjvodnik Member Posts: 1
    Same car and same problem. Except it happened many times and now it's silent for good.
    Searched the net and nobody has a solution.
    This car is an electrical nightmare. Shame on Mercedes. I'll never buy newer one.
This discussion has been closed.