Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Equinox Trailer Harness

Comments

• runoxrunox Member Posts: 156
    GMPartsDirect.com - $180 for hitch and harnesses, $30 shipping and handling
    You can also get just the harnesses, P/N 10364351 for $51.72 and P/N 20807039 for $29.30. List price is about $120 for both.

You've got the correct part numbers fstumpy.

Before you order call your salesman and ask him to get you a price for the harnesses and programming. Some dealers have been offering prices below list (not as low an GMPD, but not retail either) and including the programming. It helps to sound a little upset (just a little so you don't turn him off) that Chevy has to program the harness. The service and sales guys will agree with you.

P/N 19244244 is not a known Chevy part.
  • crp1011crp1011 Member Posts: 6
    Runox Not to confuse anybody, but what I was refering to was the INSTRUCTION SHEET how to install the hitch has a GM P/N of 19244244. This also has the information that the trailer harness has to be programed by the Techline Customer Support Center (TCSC) @ 1-800-828-6860 with the vin # to obtain the programing instructions. Your previous post which was a lot of help to me, Thanks
  • fstumpfstump Member Posts: 10
    Thanks to everyone for the wiring info. I have already installed the hitch, a 2" from Hidden Hitch that went on without a hitch (pun intended). I have not ordered the two wiring items from GMPD and after receiving the above info I will call my dealer first and get their price for both the wiring and the programming. Thanks again
  • nukumnukum Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone ever tried to install HELLA FOG LIGHTS for an 2009 EQUINOX. They are advertised on ebay as BLINGLIGHTS. The real question is, is there a factory installed harness/hook for these lights?
  • taubotaubo Member Posts: 2
    Well, I had a mess with getting a hitch installed on my 2010 LTX 4cyl too. Havng read the other entries and their problems, I went to my local chev dealer whom i did not buy the vehicle from because I found a unit out of state that I liked. I asked him to activate the harness programming, in addition to repairing the powered hatch that was delivered not auto closing and discovered when back home. 2 weeks later it is still at the dealer. Finally the new lift motor arrived 13 days later, but the hitch was bigger hassle. Couple days into waiting for hatch motor, they offered a 2" reciever complete for $375. Figured that was not too bad, considering all the hassles to locate a 2" hitch (for bike racks etc) so I went for it. Found out later that they farmed the hitch work out to a local hitch co and then proceeded to get all balled up. I ragged that I took to GM for proper support, not to farm out. Apparently the hitch is different than an 09, so that was the first issue and had to be returned for correct unit. Then the GM wiring ordered was not correct plug. They claimed no plug lead available for 4 cyl so I authorized to splice into the lead in back of vehicle. then they wanted to charge extra for programming. And want me to sign a release that teh 4 cyl is not supposed to be used for towing. So I will head to the dealer today and tell them I will not pay more for programming because I had a hard quote, or they can take the hitch off and I will just pay for programming, not the $500 total. I will not sign the release either because it was not part of the original agreement and the hitch was on vehicle already when the told me about it. Boils down to the dealer had no clue about the 2010 4 cyl equinox hitch requirements. Will let you know the resolve. Maybe they won't release vehicle. Need to find out who to complain to at GM, but don't know if that would help. Can always return vehicle in the 60 day return policy, but not my objective. Would get their attention tho. And maybe I will have to post the dealer name. Suspect that is not the publicity they would enjoy in efforts towards customer satisfaction. Other than this I am really excited about the vehicle, although only 400 miles on it in 3 weeks.
    If the dealer farmed the hitch work out, then they sent it to a shop that had not installed one on an '10 before. The whole story is a bit surprising because it's a $250 dealer installed option including the programming. You paid $350 plus programming. I guess that kind of thing happens when you don't go to the dealer where you purchased.

Apparently the hitch is different than an 09, so that was the first issue and had to be returned for correct unit.

Incorrectamundo, the same hitch fits all Nox 2006-2010.

Then the GM wiring ordered was not correct plug. They claimed no plug lead available for 4 cyl

El shoppo probably didn't know the '10 takes a new style plug, probably tried the '09 style or something else that didn't fit, and ultimately found out the harness can only be bought from GM for $100+ which just shot their profit margin out their exhaust.

so I authorized to splice into the lead in back of vehicle. then they wanted to charge extra for programming.

The ol' spliceroni - shop saves profit installing gypsy brand after market product.

As for "no towing" with the 4cyl, try reading the towing section in your manual.
  • geohovgeohov Member Posts: 23
    Can I ask what hitch you bought and how did you install it? Did you just bolt it in or is there more to it than that? I don't need the wiring. I'm only going to use it for a bike rack.
    Thanks
  • bjones6bjones6 Member Posts: 28
    I bought my hitch from the Hitch Store
    http://www.thehitchstore.com/hitches-trailer-hitches-c-20_22.html
    I fit perfectly. The bolts that come with it thread into nuts already welded into the body. It can be installed in half an hour, but you will need a big torque wrench to do it right.
    I am still trying to get the wiring harness I need, but I did get the dealer to program the computer to power up the connector. They had it for two hours one day and all day a few days later. They had to download new software to their service computer in order to work on the 2010. The first time they sent me home with the trailer lights working, but my cruise control had been disabled. My guess is that they really struggled trying to figure it out.
  • smithpesmithpe Member Posts: 13
    The manual for my 4cyl. 2010 LS says it can tow 1500lbs. with trailer brakes and 1000lbs. without trailer brakes. I don't know why the dealer wants a release unless your hitch is rated for more than 1500lbs. I've been towing a 1300 lb. boat without trailer brakes and it seems OK. I have a dealer installed hitch with a 1" receiver. Maybe the 2" receiver is rated for more than 1500 lbs.
    Wow, awesome sight for hitches. Great price too. Did you have to remove the bumper to attach it?
    The only piece you need to remove is little section of the bottom of the bumper cover. It's held in with two compression nibs that are part of the little door. You pinch the two of them and it pops right out. There's enough room on mine where I can replace the little door and completely hide the hitch.

The hitch fits right under the bumper and if you buy the right hitch, it will be hidden except for the receiver.

Curt MFG just came out with an after market harness that supposedly has the unique fitting to the wiring behind the driver taillight. Fits the Terrain also

P/N CT56094.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Chevy-Equinox-Trailer-Tow-Hitch-Wiring-Light- - -Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27ac2b98c9QQitemZ170392262857QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5- - fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

There's one up on eBay for 19.00 and included both sections.
    smithpe -
    OK. I have a dealer installed hitch with a 1" receiver. Maybe the 2" receiver is rated for more than 1500 lbs.

It's not the size of the receiver that determines the load, it's the design and construction of the hitch. A Class 3 hitch will be rated for 3500-4500 lbs, far in excess of the Chevy suggested towing capacity. What Chevy is saying is that the vehicle tranny and brakes are not designed for loads over 1500, and 100lb without trailer brakes.

Just show the dealer the manual and tell him to forget the waiver.
    Sweet.
    Thanks a lot.
  • fstumpfstump Member Posts: 10
    I purchased the wiring harness from Curt MFG and when it arrived it obviously was not the one that fits the unique connector behind the drivers side taillight. It consists of two TEE connectors that go between the taillight wire connector in both taillights and the associated wiring. I talked to Travis at Curt MFG ( 1-800-798-0813) and he confirmed that I had received the correct wiring harness and stated that it was not the type that fit the unique plug on the 2010 Nox but would work properly if the directions were followed. He emailed me a copy of the installation instructions which were much clearer that the page that came with the harness. I installed the harness according to the instructions, took about 15-20 minutes and it works perfectly. This does not require any dealer programming or the very expensive GM wiring harness.
  • renegadevtwinrenegadevtwin Member Posts: 5
    Wow, Ya'll done this the hard/expensive way. I went on ebay found the cheapest 2 inch hitch and they have the plug and play wiring which plugs behind the tailights. Anyway I paid 143 bucks for the hitch & wiring delivered. They sent me a paypal invoice for 25 bucks cheaper than Ebay. Whole job took less than an hour. Also does not require dealer programing. If your tailights work the trailer lights will work.
    as fstump says its easy.
    Did you by-pass the Chevy connector?
  • renegadevtwinrenegadevtwin Member Posts: 5
    To your question "Did you by-pass the Chevy connector? " the answer is yes/sorta
    The factory connector needs to be enabled/programed by the dealer to become operational. the system made by Curt tee's into each tailight plug and sell for 19-39 bucks on ebay. There is no need to go to the dealer. Whole job is a bout an hour. Tailight removal is easy. The 2 inch hitches start at 90 bucks.
    If you read your car manual and warranty, messing with the electrical system can void the warranty and may affect the ability of the airbag system to sense and deploy. It's pretty obvious, because of the requirement to have the factory harness programmed, the electrical system is a tad sensitive in these vehicles. By tapping into the electrical wiring, you are placing an unprogrammed load on the car power and since that load occurs while braking, a typical event pre-crash, it's not a risk some are willing to assume. I paid upwards of $30K for my Nox. It seems an added $70-80 bucks in the realm of things isn't unworthy for assuring the warranty isn't voided, particularly when there are some 15 different computers on board. In that event, good luck trying to extract recourse out of Curt.

Regardless, enjoy your new Nox. Car and Driver may have preferred the Focus, but it's pretty obvious they weren't interested in overall vehicle utility. The Nox rolls right over the Focus as Car of the Year.
  • ssnoufferssnouffer Member Posts: 4
    I just had the dealer do mine yesterday, as part of the "we owe" agreement made when I bought it, AWD LT1 with Pioneer System. They sent me to a local shop that put on the 2" Draw-Tite hitch and a 7 pin electrical outlet on it.

Took out the little instert in the bottom of the bumper and it tucks right up under there, looks slick as can be. I did confirm with the shop that they did not have splice anything, they confirmed it would be plug and play and 100% compatible.

My receipt shows my dealer ordering it and paying for it, so I am happy. Cost them $312 installed, and the harness showed as a $23 part.
    I put on an after-market hitch and had my dealer program the factory connector to work. He did this for me before I actually had the cable. I bought only the half of the two-part cable that plugs into the connector in the back of the Nox, cut off the end that went to the second part of the factory cable system, and spliced on a standard four-pin cable and connector. It worked perfectly. I even have little test LEDs in my four-pin connector. The dealer was willing to do the programming, even though he had no cable to test it out with. I suppose some dealers would balk at this strategy.
    I doubt that splicing into the tail lights would affect air bag deployment. If this were the case, one could imagine a defective bulb or a burned out bulb causing an airbag malfunction. It hardly seems likely the engineers would have designed the system allow such a deadly situation to arise from such a trivial cause. If they did, they're going to get sued somewhere down the road, that's for sure. Still, I like to do things as the engineers intended, so I went with the factory connector system.
    I don't think the splice will have any impact. Many of the dealers program the trailer hitch without the harness in place.
    The splice I made does nothing to the car electrical system; I simply put a standard 4-pin trailer connector on the end of the factory cable. The Nox harness is two-part, and I did not want the second section since it is made specifically for the factory hitch, which I did not buy. The first half of the cable is nice to have since it has the correct mating connector to plug into the factory Nox connector.
    As for the dealer, he was unbothered that the cable harness was missing, as you note.
    It continues to befuddle me as to why these vehicles aren't program from the get go. Initialy I thought it may be because they wanted to kick the model out early, but didn't have the program completed for production, but now there is a steady stream of production, yet they remain unprogrammed.
  • brueggiebrueggie Member Posts: 46
    I know the 4cyl models aren't available with the hitch option, the 6cyl models are - as an option. What doesn't make sense to me is why the 4cyl Terrain gets the hitch option but not the 'Nox?? I will most likely put a hitch on ours for the bike rack or one of those metal platform carriers for extra cargo but don't plan on pulling a trailer any time soon.
    I know what you mean, before buying I read you could not tow with a 4 cyl. Turns out that is not true. A lot of folks around here have 4 Cyl with hitches that were dealer programmed.

In the manual, it states 4 cyl towing is limited to 1000 lbs capacity trailer, tongue and and load combined. The GM factory hitch is 1 1/4" style. If you want a 2" for a bike rack, then you need to get an after market hitch. There are plenty of 2" hitches around that fit the 2010 4/6 cyls. and they'll cost as low as $125 shipped.
  • pam71pam71 Member Posts: 5
    Looking for the best one to fit my 2010 FWD equinox. Don't want it to show under the bumper. The local trailer places all say they aren't sure if it will show because they haven't installed one yet and the web sites for their products all say "Visible" under bumper? Also, the dealer has one available, but they aren't sure if it's okay for FWD and/or if it is hidden?

Please, any info will help.
    Just need it for bikes/ no wiring needed.

Thanks-
    Pam
    You have a couple of options. You can add a trailer hitch on the FWD. GM recommends the towing capacity be limited to 1000 lbs and that includes the trailer if that is your intent.

You have a couple of options for the trailer hitch. The GM model is 1 1/4 inch. Aftermarket versions are wither 1 1/4 or 2".

The GM factory trailer hitch has a post for attaching the GM harness. You will see the pin attachment but no wiring. The hitch itself is fairly well hidden with just the receiver showing not the full bar. Some of the aftermarket hitches are also hidden.

The bottom of the rear bumper cover has a little clipped in door. To install the hitch you remove that little door. On mine there is just enough clearance that if I want to replace the door to hide the receiver I can and no one knows I have a hitch.

Mine has just enough cleaance tha
    Thanks for the info....do you have the GM one? Or an after market?
  • starfleetstarfleet Member Posts: 18
    Try these sites for parts and accessories: http://www.autoanything.com/towing/10A50740.aspx; http://www.gm-auto-parts.com/ifrm_browse.php

They are a little cheaper.
    Not a bad price from gm-auto-parts - if they OEM. There are a couple of things you need to pay attention with a trailer assembly for an Equinox.

The GM receiver is 11/4", not 2". If you have 2" equipment, you got to go after market for the hitch assembly.

The 2010 Equinox must be reprogrammed to for the brake lights to work and only the dealer can do it. These vehicles have a finicky electrical system, so don't even think about splicing an aftermarket harness into the brake lights. I know of two dealers that refused to program the vehicle because the brakes electric had been spliced.
    Thanks for the info. I don't need the electrical system hooked up, I'm only getting the hitch for a bike rack. It's a 1 1/4 with a 2 " adjustment. I think I'll just go with the gm one, it will most likely fit the best and hide the best. the visual is my biggest concern...
  • sprakcsprakc Member Posts: 1
    Which hitch did you decide on? Any specifics you have would be greatly appreciated (website, brand, etc). I'm also looking just to carry bikes but I'm nervous that it will affect the look. I really like the idea of being able to replace the clipped door. Also, which Equinox model do you currently drive?

Thank you.
    I drive the 2LT fwd. Since my bike rack that I bought, the x-port flatbed style ( 2 bikes), has the main metal part for a 1 1/4 and then the add on fits a 2" and because I don't anticipate needing the hitch for anything else, I have ordered the one that GM/chevy has (which is a 1/1/4). I am scheduled to have it put on next sat. (17th), so I can update you on the look then. I'm just having Chevy put it on when I go for my oil change. I know it's probally something my hubby or I could do, but it just sounds easier to do that.
    If you need the 11/4 then go for the dealer option. It shouldn't take them more than 45 minutes and they install the hitch while the oil is draining. (Unless this is a nimrod shop that requires to different mechs. Be sure to ask them if they programmed the harness before you leave.
    Just got back from the dealership. They installed the GM hitch (which I was charged $215 for). You can only see the "hitch" part from the back. The clip-on won't fit back on to cover it on my car ( 2LT). I didn't have them install the wiring because I'm only using for a bike rack. However, I did get to keep the part. The Labor charge was $60.00.
    Sounds like you are ready to roll on 4 and 2's. Hang on to that harness, it's worth about $125 retail.
  • kayakonekayakone Member Posts: 2
    I have an 2010 Equinox AWD LT 4 cyl.
    I installed a Curt 2inch receiver and there wiring harness.
    There is no programing needed for this installation.
    The only time you need programing is if you have a GM wiring harness installed.
    Hope this clears things up.
    The service technician told me himself.
  • jp0933jp0933 Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking to get a 2" hitch for my vehicle. I want to make sure it fits under the bumper and is hidden, except for the little cut out. Also, I want the cutout to fit back on when I am not towing anything.

Will this hitch allow for this?
    http://www.thehitchstore.com/class-iii-receiver-hitch-p-1084.html

Also, any other 2" hitches that will be hidden/allow the cutout to be replaced when not in use?

Finally, for the wiring, what is the deal with the Curt Mfg harness? How can it not require any programming yet still be not a modification to the vehicle's wiring system? It seems like the GM harness is the only option as to not "illegally" modify the wiring and void warranty.
    Not gonna happen. That little trap door has a curve to it. The receiver sticks out just enough to bump that curve, so it will not fit back on. All receivers will be seen where that door is removed the remainder will be hidden by the remainder of the splash panel.

As far as I an tell you would need to bore new bolt holes in the frame to move the hitch back far enough, then use a receiver extension to maintain your turning radius with a trailer.
  • jp0933jp0933 Member Posts: 5
    I'm confused by this post from you then:

"On mine there is just enough clearance that if I want to replace the door to hide the receiver I can and no one knows I have a hitch."

That's what I want to do. What hitch do you have? It's not a huge deal for me, but if this is possible, I'd prefer to do it this way.

Thanks
    I thought the door was hooked in, but it wasn't. I bought a round tubular from someone selling UHaul brand on eBay. Paid $105. It looks like the one here, but not this brand.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-2010-Chevy-Equinox-Trailer-Hitch-New-Receive- rHitch-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b080957aQQitemZ170464941434QQptZMotorsQ5fCa- rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
  • lauridsdlauridsd Member Posts: 15
    :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:

Gang, I need your help to clarify a few things for me.

I ordered a 2010 Equinox (2.4l 4-cyl) 2LT, and with it I ordered the "trailering hitch package" (Part 19202502, according to the website) as a "dealer installed accessory." (It is on the invoice!) The car is due to be received at the dealership in the next couple of days, but the salesman at the dealership is now saying that they (the dealer) can't install it. WTF? How can I order an OEM Chevy part from the dealership that cannot be installed...by the dealership? Also, from what I have read here, dealer programming is *required* to make the wiring harness work. Is that correct? When I called Chevy's assistance line, they said it should not have been possible to order a trailer hitch for anything other than the V6. Why, then, is there a "Dealer Installed Accessory" option for the hitch even available? No one seems to be able to answer that for me.

Has anyone here had the "dealer installed accessory" version of the "hitch trailering package" installed on a 2010 4-cyl? If so, was it by the dealer? If the part I ordered actually arrives with the vehicle, and can't be dealer installed (for whatever reason,) will installing it void the powertrain warranty? (I only occasionally pull a very lightweight little folding 4x8' trailer...no way will it ever be more than 1500 lbs.)

Obviously, if the part isn't going to arrive with the car, and/or can't be installed without voiding the warranty, I am sure as hell not going to pay for it!

I want to know exactly what is salesman/dealer BS, and what is actual fact. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David
    edited June 2010
    Before buying my L4 AWD 2LT, I read in some GM literature the trailer package is not available with the L4 engine.

HOOOOWEVER, upon delivery I read the car manual as a good little Noxoid will and found this little paragraph: Section 8-62 Driving and Operating

"Use the following chart to determine how much a vehicle can weigh
    based upon the vehicle model and options.
    (Note:it's a Table that I can't replicate here, but will assimilate.)

.....................................Maximum Trailer
    ....................................Weight with Trailer
    ......Vehicle...........................Brakes**...................GCWR*
    L4 Engine, FWD.............680 kg (1500 lbs).......2,625 kg (5,787 lbs)
    L4 Engine, AWD.............680 kg (1500 lbs).......2,000 kg (5,952 lbs)
    V6 Engine, FWD...........1588 kg (1500 lbs).......3,600 kg (7,937 lbs)
    V6 Engine, AWD...........1588 kg (1500 lbs).......3,700 kg (8,157 lbs)
    ** For trailers without trailer brakes the maximum trailer weight is 454kg (1000 lbs) and the GCWR is 2,300kg (5,071 lbs). See towing equipment on page *-64 for more information.
    * GCWR - Gross Combination Weight Rating is the total allowable weight of the completely laoded vehicle, and trailer including any passengers, cargo, equipment, and conversions. The GCWR should not be exceeded.

My point here is - GM has defined a specification that allows trailering in all of the 2010 Equinox, L4 OR V6,with FWD or AWD, even though the weight is limited to 1000 lbs without trailer brakes.

I installed my hitch, because I wanted a 2", not the GM 1 1/4 hitch. I bought the GM harness from GM on line and installed it myself. Neither were difficult to install. My dealer programmed the hitch for no charge. Also, I do not intend to haul a boat around. I have over a hundred trees and do not like piling downed branches and sticks up on the property. Ever since the town refused to issue burn permits anymore, I have to haul the waste to the town compost center. I'm not coming near 1,000 lbs including the trailer weight.

Next time you go to the dealer, ask him for a copy of the Equinox Manual and show him the page. I have heard of a few dealers are not willing to install the hitches and have steered buyers to after market installers in the area.
    I have a 2010 4-cyl 2LT that I added a tow package to. I did have to buy the cabling (two pieces) from the dealer and have the dealer reprogram the car's computer so that it would send the proper voltages to the connector that is pre-intalled in the Nox. The dealer is confused. The connector for the trailer lights is pre-installed on the left side of the back cargo bay (just behind and below the left tail lights, in a dark recessed area accessible when the spare tire cover is lifted out). The manual that comes with the vehicle mentions maximum tow limits. And you can, as you say, order a tow package as an option. So your dealer is confused. I have never heard of a car manufacturer that voided warranties if an owner towed something under the specified weight limit. Can you imagine reading in an SUV manual, "Sorry, this vehicle is too wimpy to tow anything." That's silly!
  • lauridsdlauridsd Member Posts: 15
    runox,

Thank you for the info!

It turns out that the whole "dealership cannot install the Chevy hitch ordered directly from Chevy" thing was a complete and total brain fart by the salesman. (Shocking, I know.) Apparently, they don't have / cannot install an after market hitch on the Traverse. SOOO, they will be installing the hitch ($267) on my NOX this Friday, as well as programming the hitch (no additional charge).

I am perfectly fine with the 1.25" hitch as that is what I already have on my Subaru, so I already have all the accessories I need for it. I don't pull much weight either. As mentioned, I very occasionally tow a lightweight 4'x8' trailer I bought for my motorcycle, but have used more for suburban errands than anything else (hauling bags of mulch, etc.) As a result, the 1000lb limit for the 4-cyl should still not be a problem.

I had gone to the dealer this evening to get my Subaru appraised for trade in, and SURPRISE, my NOX had been delivered just today! So I got to inspect it and take a quick test drive while they appraised my trade. They totally low-balled me, but I fought until I got within 800 of my target, which was a little optimistic, so I probably did "ok" on that.

Tomorrow, we handle all the paperwork, and I will pick up my new baby on Friday. I am excited!

Thanks again for your help!

David
  • terexterex Member Posts: 26
    The trailer package (option V92) is not available FROM THE FACTORY on 4-cylinder equipped Equinox's (available for order on V6 equipped 2LT or LTZ). The rationale is that customers choosing a 4-cylinder equipped vehicle are less likely to tow anything -- and, less likely to purchase equipment they don't/won't use (so why have the dealer try and figure out which L4's to order with the hitch or without?) The GM Accessory Trailer Hitch Assembly Package (part # 19202502) contains the same equipment as that installed in the factory on V6's and is meant to be installed on any current generation Equinox, regardless of engine. L4 max towing capacity is 1500 lbs. Making it available as an Accessory allows owners of 4-cylinders with a desire/need to tow decide whether to purchase it instead of forcing the option on people who don't need it.
    edited June 2010
    ** For trailers without trailer brakes the maximum trailer weight is 454kg (1000 lbs) and the GCWR is 2,300kg (5,071 lbs).

Anyone following the spec and keeping the load under 1500 lbs, is not likely using a trailer with brakes. Ergo the effective towing capacity is 1000 lbs.
  • roho1roho1 Member Posts: 318
    GCWR=Gross Combination Weight Rating

This is the total allowable weight of the completely loaded vehicle and trailer including any passengers, cargo, and equipment.

The Equinox weighs 3770lbs. So 5071#-3770# = 1301 lbs. left for everything else.

Be careful how much you load up your Nox.
    edited June 2010
    The Equinox weighs 3770lbs. So 5071#-3770# = 1301 lbs. left for everything else.

Including your own fanny.
This discussion has been closed.