Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus HS 250h Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Has anyone leased or bought a Lexus HS 250H on the stop-sale list and been unable to actually take possession of it because of the latest recalls? If so, please send an email to karen@edmunds.com.
  • ooopsijooopsij Member Posts: 4
    Can you post a August MF for Lexus HS250
  • gwarrenflgwarrenfl Member Posts: 96
    Car_Man
    Seems that this forum doesn't get very much attention.
    Anyway I'm looking at the hs250 or comparing to the is250 for my daughter and am interested in what's going on right now during the 'Golden Oppotunity"
    Sales info how aggresive are they on this particular vehicle and the Lease Factors with a 36 month, 15,000 miles, top tier.
    gwarrenfl
  • mythmyth Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Looking to lease a HS250h, can you post the current residual and money factor from LFS?

Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Ooopsij, Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 HS 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00120 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey gwarrenfl. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings myth. I just posted the information that you're looking for in post #58.

Car_man
    Host
  • lleecpalleecpa Member Posts: 35
    Hi,

I am looking to lease a 2010 HS 250H in San Diego, California. The MSRP is $38,695, invoice, $35,477 and the internet price is $33,577.

My credit score is close to 800 so tier 1 credit. It is a 36-month lease and want 15,000 annual miles. They quoted drive off costs of $1,046, money factor of 1.75 and monthly pament around $480.

How can I get a better deal? Should I wait for a 2011 model?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • lleecpalleecpa Member Posts: 35
    Hello from San Diego,

Got my new car tonight. GREAT DEAL! Very happy.

24-month lease, 15,000 annual miles, $500 per month payment inclusive of taxes and fees, and the residual is $24,3700. They gave me $3K more on my 2006 Porsche Cayenne S trade in than Carmax.

Really happy with this buying experience. Will look for a new car in 2 years! Yippie.
  • aydanaydan Member Posts: 2
    What's the best lease deal to be had in the SF Bay Area (Peninsula, preferably) on a Lexus 2011 250h? Top tier credit.
  • h31007h31007 Member Posts: 6
    Everyone-

This is the offer i just received - is this good? It seems good.

2010 HS250---- MSRP $39,145----- Invoice- $35,893
    36 months- 15k per year
    Cap Cost Set at- $31,297
    Minimum Drive- Off (includes first payment) = $1149.57
    35 Monthly Payments of $412.43
    Residual - 53%

I just noticed it says 2010 model. Is that a mistake on my part to be leasing a 2010 when there are 2011's out there?

Thanks-
    Brian
    I don't think that it's a mistake at all to lease a 2010 HS at this point, h31007. I would o the exact same thing if I was in the market for one. Not only is Lexus providing lease money factor support on the '10 HS250, but it has $3,000 dealer cash on it as well.

The selling price that you were quoted looks outstanding. It appears to be under dealer invoice minus the dealer cash.

I personally would have no qualms about pulling the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • debraaz1debraaz1 Member Posts: 10
    Hello car man-
    I am interested in leasing a 2011 Lexus hs 250 h in the phoenix area in March-
    I notice that no on ehas posted here for a while- is there any info on the leases for march- also have you heard anythign about the 2011 Lexus CT? I don't think the CT will work for me, it appears to not have the option of a 6 or 8 way power passenger seat like the hs 250H.
    I would appreciate any info and help -
    Hi debraaz1. Lexus Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 HS 250h with 15,000 miles per year are .00210 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

I've read the usual stories about the CT that are out there, but I haven't heard anything about its lease program yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • lamusiclamusic Member Posts: 28
    Carman,

Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 36 mo lease of a Lexus HS250 at 10,000 miles/year? Are there still deals on the 2010 models?

Thanks!
    Hi lamusic. Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 HS250 with 10,000 miles per year are .00170 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Lexus isn't providing any lease support on 2010 models any longer. That means if you were to lease one through LFS right now, you would have to use its standard lease money factor...which is .00210 for Tier 1+ customers. Having said that, Lexus is providing $4,000 dealer cash on leftover 2010 HS models.

Car_man
    Host
    Dear Car man-
    I could not find a 2011- a dealer in scottsdale has the first one coming oin on the 11th
    so the Feb rates may not be valid-

The dealer gave me a sheet with pricing and options on the car arriving :

standard base cost $35,600
    with these options
    heated seats
    wood trim
    preferred accessory package totaling $695
    deliv- $875
    Total msrp- $37,430
    we haven't talked deal yet-
    have the march rates changed- if so - what are they?
    I am a novice- any advise will be helpful so I know what to ask for
    thanks,
    Debra
    Hey Debra. Lexus' lease program on the 2010 HS is about the same as it was last month. Lexus is not providing lease support on 2010 models any longer. As a result, if you were to lease a '10 HS through Lexus Financial Services right now you would have to use its standard lease program . Its buy rate standard lease money factor is currently .00210 for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Car man-
    your rates were for 2010's-
    what about the 2011's
    thanks
    Debra
    Hey Debra. LFS' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 HS350h Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00170 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks carman,
    On a car priced at 37,000 what should the payment be?
    Thanks
    Debra
    You're welcome Debra. Is $37,000 this car's MSRP or selling price? I need both to work up a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • zoranzoran Member Posts: 69
    What is the best discount/lease out there? considering this vs new hatchback hybrid?

Btw can we start new topic for that?
  • lamusiclamusic Member Posts: 28
    Hello Car_Man,

Can you please provide LFS' April buy rate lease MF and residual value for a lease with 24 and 36 mo. /10k miles a year? What length of time should I lease the car for in order to get the optimal lease deal?

Thanks!!!
  • mcitron1mcitron1 Member Posts: 6
    I am interested in the April lease rates (15,000 miles) and residual on the premium also, before it is too late. Also what are the loan rates?
    Thanks
    Hello lamusic. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 HS250h with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00210 and 55%.

You definitely will get a lower payment with a 36 month lease than you will with a 24 month lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mcitron1. Please see my previous post for the info that you're looking for. LFS' 15,000 mile per year residual values are 3% lower than its 10,000 mile per year residuals.

Lexus is not currently providing any special financing rates on this model. Chances are that you'll be able to get a better interest rate by financing through an independent bank rather than LFS.

Car_man
    Host
  • flandrewflandrew Member Posts: 6
    Hi car man,

Can you share the June numbers (money factor, residual, etc) for a 250h base and premium with 10k miles on a 36 month lease? Still shopping, so no specific request for you to run numbers.

Thanks!
    I'd be happy to help you out, flandrew. Lexus Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 HS250h Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The numbers for the Premium model are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car Man,

So on a lease in Florida, I'm being offered $40k for the HS250h, .0021 and 57% as you said. They want a $1500 down payment, plus $621.89 1st payment and $698.50 dealer fee plus (plus tags, tax IS included). 10k miles, 36 months.

They're playing the "this is going to be tough to get again because of Japan" game, but I'm wondering if you think this is a good deal or not.

Thanks.
    Hey flandrew. The dealer should be careful in playing the Japanese production disruption card. They might drive customers away to a different brand.

It would be much easier to evaluate this deal is you were able to provide us with this car's MSRP and selling price. This will show us how large a dealer discount you are being given.

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man,

Of course that makes sense.

The MSRP is 40,911.

Oddly, they are also wanting to roll in the last two months of a BMW lease into the payment, but say it will be the SAME whether we do that or not. What's the game being played there?

Incredibly, this is a respected Lexus dealership in South Florida.
This discussion has been closed.