Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Accord Crosstour Lease Questions

Comments

• nr4pacnr4pac Member Posts: 8
    This site has provided great info for me, so I thought I would share my recent Crosstour Lease Acquisiton details for my two week old vehicle:

2010 Crosstour EX-L AWD No Navi
    MSRP $ 35,020 (includes Mud Guards and Wheel Locks)
    36 Month Lease 15,000 Miles/Year .20 per mile over
    Only first payment due at delivery (all fees, taxes @ 8%, etc included in payment)
    Monthly Payment $ 370.00
    Based on Honda Finance Money Factor of .0002 and Residual of 53%, Capitalized Cost of Vehicle was around $ 29,670.

Probably could've done a little bit better, but needed a winter vehicle quickly and wanted an alternative to a full size SUV. So far am happy and the CT is serving its' purpose well. Felt that the price was fair. My opinion, but the only way to lease is -0- down, sign and drive. Probably not the right thread, but both the Crosstour, and my 10' Mazda CX-9, do not have low windshield washer fluid warning lights. Where I'm from, you go through six months of snow, slush, salt and rain and you use a gallon of the fluid a week! Just wondering.

mr
  • audiblitzraudiblitzr Member Posts: 3
    The 2010 Crosstours are going fast (at least in mid-Atlantic region) and some color combos are now very hard to find or impossible to get (ie, Alabaster Silver). The deal on the 2010's is so good, if you are looking at this car seriously, NOW is the time to pull the trigger. Two weeks ago this car was sitting on lots and I should have signed then, but apparently there has been a “run” on the cars over the past week and inventory is getting sparse (at least in my area).

I “thought” I had a lease deal done last night on a $37,000 EX-L AWD/NAVI in Polished Metal (my 2nd preference) but found out today from my rep that the car had 2500 demo miles (this was a DX through my dealer whose counter-part at the other dealership “forgot” to disclose this even after my rep was assured twice that the car had no miles on it).

With 53% residual (AWD 2% lower than FWD) and .0002 money factor rate (that's less than 1/2 of 1 percent interest!), rolling ALL fees, charges, taxes, and tags into the lease ($30,448.50 Total Financed), with $0 money out of pocket (except first payment), I had a deal set at $370/month – not bad on a $37,000 MSRP car especially since the car was going to be DX’d from 100 miles in 24 hours.

I'll give kudos to my sales rep (top guy at his dealership and best service I have ever experienced in over 20 car leases or purchases I have done) - he worked with his GM and rewored a new deal to get me my first choice Alabaster Silver color in a 2011 EX-L AWD/Navi with the same $0 out of pocket, roll everything in the lease, 12k/year 36 month lease at $383/month.

I was quoted much higher ($100+ more/month) by other dealers on 2011s and although I could have gotten better deal on a 2010 with “available” colors or traveled 500 miles to pick one up (I could have done deal at $357/month on a 2010), I’d rather get the car in the configuration and color combo I want, and locally and I am very happy with the outcome.

The Crossovers represent one of the best lease deals of 2010 in my opinion (and as everyone in this forum knows)...because of the facebook response (poor social-media marketing execution by Honda apparently) and the fact Honda has not put much advertising behind the vehicles (perhaps after the facebook issue, executives pulled back their budget for the car?), this vehicle has been under the radar thus far.

Again, if you can find the color you want and want this car, I suggest do it now – the deal is in my opinion, the best one for 2010.
  • audiblitzraudiblitzr Member Posts: 3
    One more note...residual on 2011 AWD/EX-L Crosstours with Nav is 57% on 12k/year 36 month lease (assuming best credit level). I "believe" the Money Factor Rate is in .00080 - .00085 range...
  • contract_buildcontract_build Member Posts: 26
    Dear audiblitzr,

This is a terrific story of dealership and customer perseverance and congratulations on the low $$$ on that 2011(?) lease! Yes, it seems like, according to Zag, the prices in the mid-Atlantic - certainly the D.C. area - are the lowest in the country by far, at least for the 2010's.

If it's not too much trouble, would you provide some of the raw numbers that you're final lease was based upon, something like:

MSRP
    Selling Price

Amounts Financed (Capitalized)
    Acquisition Fee
    Sales Tax %
    Etc.

Capitalized Costs
    Gross Capitalized Cost
    Capitalized Cost Reduction
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost

Residual Data
    Residual Factor
    Residual Value

Cost of Money/Term
    Money Factor
    Term (months) 36

Estimated Charges Payable at Lease Origination
    Documentation Fee
    Government Fees
    Amount Due at Lease Signing
    Monthly Lease Payment

Also, what was your dealer and location? We're looking to get one of the last remaining Crosstours in our area in the next few days before the new year.

Thanks in advance if you can accommodate.
  • rja66rja66 Member Posts: 1
    I'm being quoted $328/mo sign and drive on an EX-L 4WD and $280/mo sign and drive on an EX 2WD in the mid-atlantic region. Both for 36mo/36k.

Think I'm going to pull the trigger. It's been 7 years since I've leased a car - anything else I should be wary of?
  • luckybrand1212luckybrand1212 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man: My husband and I are going to be negotiating a lease on a Crosstour EX-L FWD (no nav) over the weekend. Is the $1700 in incentives still going to be in effect after December 31st?

Thanks and Happy New Year.
  • propelpropel Member Posts: 3
    Advice on a lease deal. 2011 Civic LX Lease for $189/month (nothing down, incl license, tax, fees), for 36 months, 12,000/yr. I do not understand all the RV and MF #s, and selling price. The $189.00 per month all inclusive sounds reasonable. However, when I asked how much I could buy the Civic for when the lease was up the amount they quoted me was $11,786.10. With 189 per month for 36 months I pay $6,804. Then after 36 months having to pay $11,786, for a total of $18,590, sounds like a bad deal. Can't you buy a 2011 Civic LX for under or right under $17,000. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    Then after 36 months having to pay $11,786, for a total of $18,590, sounds like a bad deal. Can't you buy a 2011 Civic LX for under or right under $17,000. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I think you are missing a few things in your comparison. In you lease number, you did not mention what is the drive off? And in you lease payment, you pay for the "rent" or the interest cost of owning the car.. If you buy the car, what is the interest that you will pay in those 3 years? And if you are in a state where the lease payment include tax, that may change the comparision as well... In a lease, you will pay an addition fee call "acquisition fee" that is not include in a purchase. But if you live in California where sales tax is calculated in lease payment instead of car sales price, you save about 1/2 the sales tax (roughly) for a 3 yr 12K lease.
    The drive off in this lease is nothing down, sign and drive, with $189 payments for 35 months (12,000/year). The $189 payment includes all taxes and fees. After the 36 months, to buy the car the price is set at $11,786. Just trying to get input if this is a fair lease?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Happy New Year to you as well, luckybrand1212. Honda's December incentives are scheduled to run through January 4th.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    The dealership in MN is offering no down, and $189 per month (incl tax, license and fees) for a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year for the 2011 Civic LX. It seems like a fair lease deal. Any views to the contrary.
  • eric1973eric1973 Member Posts: 16
    Car Man..
    Do you have the January residuals and MF for Accord Crosstour Ex-L with Nav and 4WD (MSRP $37,120) ?? I am interested in a 36 month lease with 12k or 15k/yr. Thanks!!
    I certainly do, eric1973. Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Honda finance's residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $750 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • kinsalekinsale Member Posts: 33
    Hi Car_man,

Urgently need the numbers for a EX-L AWD with Navi. I need 24 months and 15000 miles.
    Thanks again for all your help.
    Here's a speedy response, kinsale.

Honda Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00062 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • nfplunkettjrnfplunkettjr Member Posts: 1
    The following is cut from the Silko Honda Website. These lease terms seam impossible. How come, out in California, the lowest advertised lease is $310/mo, 0,0,0,0....on a 2wd EX? Not to mention, this dealership is paying for all of your oil changes in the first two years.

2011 CROSSTOUR 4WD EX-L WITH $0 DOWN!*

0.9 APR AVAILABLE**

TF2H5BJNW - #17885

FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, LEATHER INTERIOR, CLIMATE CONTROL, XM SATELITE RADIO W/CD CHANGER, HEATED MIRRORS AND TONS OF FUN, ALL STANDARD!

Lease for $269 per month
    This car comes with Silko Honda's Exclusive

Our Exclusive Nationwide Lifetime Warranty plus
    FREE Maintenance for 2 Years or 25,000 Miles
  • cooperj112cooperj112 Member Posts: 7
    Hello

I was wondering if anyone could supply the May MF and residual percentage from Honda. Also, are there any incentives this month?

Thanks in advance
  • striper72striper72 Member Posts: 12
    Hi Car Man, do you have the June numbers on the Accord Cross Tour EX-L w/out Nav 15,000 miles/36 months?

I mistakenly posted this question a few days earlier in the prices paid buying experience section. Sorry for the double posting.

Thanks
    I certainly do striper72. Honda Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L 2WD without navigation with 15,000 miles per year are .00077 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • medved9tihamedved9tiha Member Posts: 1
    I leased my 2011 Crosstour on the last day of April from Honda of Santa Monica. I was shopping around for a few weeks and they gave me (in my opinion) a great deal!
    Here are the details:

Down Payment: $0
    Drive-off: $515(-76 refund check I got in the mail a few weeks later)
    Monthly Payment: $261.xx/month
    36 months
    12k miles/year
  • gatorinmngatorinmn Member Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,

Can you please provide the current money factor and residuals for a 2011 Crosstour EX-L AWD with navigation on a 36 month lease at 15,000 miles per year? How much different is the residual with 12,000 miles per year? Thanks!
  • gwynnersgwynners Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2009 Accord EX and wish to trade it in on another. 2011 Crosstour EXL. I was quoted 1,000 down and 425/mos x36 mos. With the current 0 down, $320/mos deal I see on Honda....I am looking for input. Understanding that this is for EX and I want an EXL still think that $100/mos more adds up to more that the difference in price between the two vehicles. Plus, with the 1,000 down, it would appear that my trade in is less than what KBB shows as trade in value.

My current lease trade in value is 17, 500 and current Accord has 24, 103 miles. It is in very good condition and based on KBB trade in value in "good" condition is well over 18K. Is the above information quoted by the dealer not on the up and up?

Also, be interested in hearing from others on best way to approach. Thanks
    Hello gatorinmn. Through July 5th (today) Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00077 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

As I mentioned, Honda is scheduled to introduce a new incentive program some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update on what the new program is like.

Car_man
    Host
  • j_smith1j_smith1 Member Posts: 60
    Car_man,

Could you post the July residual and money factor for ex-l awd 36mo 12k? Any lease incentives?

Thanks!
    I sure can, j_smith1. Honda's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00049 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Honda is currently providing a $1,500 dealer cash incentive on this vehicle that is compatible with the aforementioned lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • j_smith1j_smith1 Member Posts: 60
    Car_man,

Could you confirm that those numbers are correct for NY state? Dealer is giving me 54% and .00039 and telling me there are no incentives...

Thanks again!
    Hi j_smith1. This is a national program. Does the unit that you are interested in have navigation? If so, that would explain the difference. The residual values for Accord Crosstours that have Navigation are 2% lower than those without.

Car_man
    Host
  • littlemamamialittlemamamia Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    So i went to the honda dealership in edison, nj today and got pricing for a 36 month/ 12k 2011 Crosstour EX-L AWD w/ nav and these were the numbers i got which seem incredibly high. Id like to know what consumers who leased the same car paid or what numbers i should be pushing for ( i.e what points i should be bringing up on why the cost should be lower). They actually told me they would be losing $950 with these numbers.

* $0 down
    *$1,561 in fees (including acquisition) upfront
    *$488/month

I am in the NJ/NYC area, but im not sure if that makes a difference. Please help!
  • crosstourwvcrosstourwv Member Posts: 1
    In WV, I leased a 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD (without NAVI) when we had almost leased a CR-V EX (with a sunroof), for $300 per month, 36 months and 12000 miles. We went from the CR-V to the cross tour for all the extra that the Crosstour EX-L gave us; it looked too good a deal to miss. This is what our terms for the crosstour are
    $354 per month
    $354 down (including plate, etc.)
    36 months, 12000 miles.

I know now in november 2011, this is probably too late to help you, littlemamamia. But it might still help.
    At the end of the lease, we can purchase it for about 19,800$ or some price similar. Now, Car-man, we got a good, probably an excellent deal, have we not? Please comment. Thanks.
    K.
  • delrayjaydelrayjay Member Posts: 2
    Car Man,

I am no car leasing expert. I am looking to lease a 2-wheel drive 2012 Crosstour with Navi. I live in the West Palm Beach Florida area. My thoughts are to lease it for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year included. I am planning to put down $3000. There is a high likelihood that I will want to buy the car at the end of the lease. Should I go for just 10,000 miles per year? Can you help me with the details I will need to know to help me know whether I am getting a very good deal. I have a pretty good credit score of around 705.
    Hi delrayjay. Let me begin by saying that it really isn't a good idea to put so much money down when leasing. Consumers who make large down payments on leased vehicles risk losing part or all of the money that they paid at signing if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Going with a lower mileage allowance than you expect to actually drive really won't save you any money in the long run. This is because while the monthly payments for vehicles with low mileage are lower, their end-of-term purchase option prices are higher. If I was in your position, I would go with the mileage allowance that I really thought that I would use. This would give me the option of keeping the car or returning it at lease-end if you don't want to buy it for some reason, such as it give you trouble, is in an accident, etc...

Car_man
    Host
  • delrayjaydelrayjay Member Posts: 2
    2012 Honda Crosstour 2-wheel drive with Navigation

MSRP is $35,955
    $500 Hondo promo coupon
    36 month term
    12,000 miles/year
    Lease payment is $438.88 including Florida sales tax

At signing I need to put down first month payment of $438.88 plus Florida new car registration of approx $300
  • davilledaville Member Posts: 1
    Dear Car_Man,

Can you tell me what the November money factor and residuals are on this vehicle for a 10,000 or 12,000 lease?

MSRP is $31,500

I see the Honda deal for $259 but I don't want to put $3,199 down at signing.

I am in the DFW area.

Thanks,
    David
    Hi David. According to the latest information that I have seen, Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accord Crosstour EX 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00058 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • kstatecatkstatecat Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man,

You gave the December numbers for the 2012 Crosstour EX 2wd above. Would the MF and the residual change for the EX-L 2wd? If so what would they be? 36 month and 12k a year stay same.

Thanks,

Jeff
  • ridge3ridge3 Member Posts: 4
    Hello Car_man

New to the site but impressed by the advice direction you give here--thanks!
    I am considering 2012 Crosstour V6 AWD EX-L for 15,000 mile/year lease. Could you provide the current MF and residual through Honda? Appreciate it.
    Welcome ridge3. Thanks :shades: . Here's the information that you're looking for. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00084 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,250 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • vladracvladrac Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2012
    How about current rates for 2012 crosstour EXL 2 WD with 15,000 miles?
    I see the deal for the V6 EX is $330 with $0 down.
    Sure vladrac. Honda Finance's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accord Crosstour EXL V6 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00084 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • solepolesolepole Member Posts: 15
    Hi Car_Man!

I was wondering if you could give me the MF and Residual for a 2012 Honda Crosstour EX (4-cyl, 2WD base model), as well as the EX V6 (also 2WD Base model). 12k miles year. Also, do you know if Honda has any pull-ahead programs running currently, or any sort of loyalty incentives?

Thanks very much!
  • slev27slev27 Member Posts: 1
    Hello!
    What is the current RESIDUAL VALUE & Money Factor on a 36 month 12,000 mile/yr LEASE for:

2012 Crosstour EX-L 4wd V6??

Zipcode is 07052 if that matters
  • solepolesolepole Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2012
    Hey Guys,

I just leased a new 2012 Honda Crosstour from a Boston area dealer two days ago. I got an absurdly good deal and figured I should share it with all of you as a basis for negotiation with your local dealers. I should let you know that up until about 6 months ago I worked at a dealership for 7 years (4.5yrs as a salesman and 2.5yrs as the Finance Manager). This certainly helped with my negotiations (since I let them know I worked in a dealership for so long), though I will say there was very little back-and-forth with the dealer. They were quite accommodating!

I went in looking to lease a 2012 Crosstour EX 4-cylinder. (list price $28,585)
    I managed to negotiate a 36 month lease w/ 12k miles yr for
    $219 month +tax
    $0 capcost reduction (down payment)
    Total due at signing would be $1,234 (1st month's payment, documentation fee, acquisition fee, registration fee, tax etc.)

ANY dealer should be able to match this lease. What is more impressive is that included in those numbers is the fact that the dealer was also going to write me a check for aprox $900 to cover my last 4 lease payments on my current car! (as long as I took an in-stock vehicle).
    If my current lease was up, I essentially could have gotten the deal for $900 less, effectively making my monthly payment $194 a month +tax (or keeping my payment the same and lowering my due @ signing fees by $900).

My wife really really wanted a white car, and the dealer did not have a white 4 cylinder in stock. So we then worked a deal on a white 2012 Crosstour EX V6. List price of $31,270. (Keep in mind, you will always get the best deal on an IN-STOCK vehicle).

The deal I ended up going with was:
    36 mth w/ 12k yr
    $264.48 base payment +tax
    $0 capcost reduction (down payment)
    $1,234 total due @ signing (includes 1st month payment, acquisition fee, doc fee, reg fee)
    +Dealer also writes me a check for $900 so I can pay off my current lease 4 months early.

If you forget about the $900 check back to me and apply the $900 as an additional discount to the to selling price of the car it works out that they based the lease on a selling price of $24,230 (a $7,040 discount off MSRP). I have NO IDEA how they were able to do this, but they did. I am driving the car, so I know it's real. I also am basing all these numbers off the screen-printout they gave me since I asked for a copy during negotiations. I also confirmed these #s when I re-worked up the lease at home on my own dealer software that I have, so I know it is correct.

Residual was 56% for both the EX V6 and the EX 4 Cyl.
    Money Factor for both cars was 0.00084 (Honda's highest tier credit)

Hope this helps. We love the car by the way. The standard reverse camera is a very nice feature.

Good luck!
    Hi solepole. Through July 9th, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Accord Crosstour EX 4-cylinder 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

I am not aware of any loyalty or pull-ahead programs from Honda on this model right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello slev27. Through July 9th, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Crosstour EX-L V6 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • kkics1kkics1 Member Posts: 11
    I was looking at a 2012 EXL V6 with Nav and our local dealer is offering $379 with $1000 plus TTL for a 3year, 12000 mile lease. I have heard of better deals out there on in stock vehicles. Any insight on what is available for August? I was looking more for a 15,000 mile lease but was curious what the options are on leasing this vehicle from the dealer.
    Thanks!
  • laliellalaliella Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I have been using the information on this forum to try and negotiate a deal on the Crosstour EX. I know I didn't get a good deal on my last lease and I am trying to do things differently this time. But honestly I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.
    So, first I sent out quote requests through Edmunds and was contacted by several dealerships in which they quoted me on the EX model. One of the quotes was for $23,820 and another for $23,514.
    I sent them both back this email:
    I am looking to lease the Crosstour EX with a Cap Cost of $21,514. The Cap cost reduction would be $0, I am not putting anything down. I need to know what the money factor is currently (we would qualify for "super preferred/highest credit tier") and I also need to know at what percentage you are calcualting your residual value at currently.
    I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dealer #1 replied:
    Thanks again for your interest in the 2012 Honda Crosstour EX. I would really like to earn your business, but a cap cost of $21,514 will be well below how much any dealership purchases the vehicle for. Honda is currently offering a $2000 incentive for Crosstours, which happens to be the largest discount you can anticipate for the year. I really cannot imagine a better deal later in the year. The money factor is .0006 and the residual is 56 percent. Let me know if you would like to come in to see the Crosstour and further discuss our offer.

Dealer #2 replied:
    Thanks for your response. On a 2012 Crosstour EX 4 cylinder, with an internet sale price of $23,820, I'd be at a cap cost of $26,146, lease rate of $309/mth plus tax with zero out of pocket. Residual percentage is 56%, money factor .00060, and interest rate 1.44%. However, I just double-checked inventory and we do not have any EX or EX-L 4 cylinders in stock. Next up available trim is the EX-V6 which would lease at $349/mth plus tax, zero out of pocket.

My questions are the following:
    With Dealer #1- the $2000 incentive, does that come off the price of the car, or are they offering a cash incentive? How do these incentives work?
    Also, how should I interpret his reply and what should I reply back?

With Dealer #2- This reply really confused me, because I thought the internet sales price they were quoting me and the Cap cost were the same thing. I thought the cap cost was the amount you were agreeing to for the vehicle- essentially the sales price. So how does the sales price of $23,820.. go up to a cap cost of $26,146?

Thank you!
  • rasmaxwellrasmaxwell Member Posts: 6
    Dealer #2 forgot to tell you about the bank lease fees and security deposit. That's why the cap cost is higher than the internet sales price. Also, you have to be very diligent when leasing a vehicle to make sure that the negotiated buy price is indeed correctly stated in the vehicle lease contract. There are more than a few dealers who love to lease because the price at which you are buying the car can be obscured.
  • iontrapiontrap Member Posts: 139
    What is the money factor and residual on a 2012 EX-L, 36 months and 12000 miles per year?
    Hey iontrap. Honda Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Crosstour EX-L 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00020 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash that is available on this model this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • vladracvladrac Member Posts: 8
    Car_man, I am looking for 2013 Crosstour EXL 2WD 4cyl lease rates for 36 mo / 15,000 mpy, please.