Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

help purchasing an e class

alinbenzalinbenz Member Posts: 2
edited July 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello all. Im a newbie here, and just wanna get to the point, so i dont waste anybodys time :P...i owned a c class since 2004, and i just got rid of it. it was purchased from a delaer brand new car.ok, we all know that new cars are....well its a new car. but now i am looking for a E class to be more exact the e500 from the same year 2004 - 2005. the thing is i dont wanna pay again a lot of money for it. it runs around 20,000 mark. so the question is...should i put my faith in a online auction? the site ive found is called gov-auctions.org, and reviews ar elooking pretty good. any help or any other way will be greatlly appreaciated. thanks a lot to you guys and wish you the best :)

Comments

• Options
    kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    Take your time., There are plenty out there. Don't buy anything you can't have inspected by an experienced MB mechanic. Read the E class forums at benzworld.org. Go from there. Good luck.
  • Options
    alinbenzalinbenz Member Posts: 2
    thanks a lot. i will consider that.its a good point. the thung is that i am now left without a car.and you know. i am using my cargo van as daily commute
  • Options
    kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    What happened?
This discussion has been closed.