Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Buick Regal Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go rallye350. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2011 Regal Turbo T01 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.10% and 48%.

The lease rates for the T02 would be the same, but its residual values would be 55% / 47%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi jjohnson085. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let us know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
  • rehouston6521rehouston6521 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    Car Man - are these cash incentives secret? I haven't seen them on Buick's website and the dealer I'm speaking with hasn't mentioned them.

Additionally, they've stated the 2011 Regal can't be leased any longer since the 2012's are out.

Please advise.

Thanks!
    R
    Hi rehouston6521. I wouldn't necessarily say that they're "secret" per se, but I'm sure that the dealer would rather you be in the dark about them than know the exact amount that is available.

What you heard about leasing a 2011 model is correct, GM pulled the plug on its lease support for leftover models and is mainly leasing 2012 models right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • tradersrewardtradersreward Member Posts: 2
    Please post lease rate and residual for 2012 Regal turbo premium 1 with 15,000 mi. I think their special is for a 39 month.

Thanks
  • MRHammarMRHammar Member Posts: 30
    Would you please post the residual and buy rate for the 2012 Regal GS for 12k per, for a 24, 36 and 39 month lease? Thanks for this valuable information.
  • diego10diego10 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease a Buick Regal GS on Black Friday. I would like to use o down only first payment+ tax and reg. Does anyone know the money factor, residual?
    I am new to leasing and would like some insight on what to expect besides what I have research online. I also have gotten a price from Truecar.com.

Using that price how would someone recommend I approach the salesman?
    Thank you!
    Greetings tradersreward. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 1 with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 47%, respectively.

The lease rate would be the same for a 39-month lease, but the residual value would be 2% lower.

General Motors is currently providing a $3,350 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi MRHammar. You can get an idea of what the lease program is like for the Regal Turbo by looking at my previous post, but I haven't seen anything on the Regal GS yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    Any numbers on the GS yet? Looking for 36m or 39m, 12k a year. Any lease cash in northeast region?
  • jeurestijeuresti Member Posts: 1
    When does this incentive expire?
    And not that I don't trust your word, but where exactly are your finding this information because I could not find it on the GM or Buick Website.

This cash incentive btw is for the new 2012 Buick Regal?

jason
    Hi jeuresti. That lease program was good through January 3rd. GM has a new special lease program on the Regal that started January 4th.

Car_man
    Host
  • featuregeekfeaturegeek Member Posts: 1
    I just leased a '12 Regal GS. The numbers were as follows, using Ally Bank:

$38,650 MSRP (- GM Supplier Discount)
    1.5% interest (=0.000625 MF)
    Residual 45%
    Rebate $4,425
    36 months / 12k per year
    $795 bank fee
    = $448/month

Going through Ally they tack on the unpopular $2,500 fee to purchase the vehicle at lease-end.

I believe this offer is good through the end of Feb.
    what is the breakdown of the rebates? how do you quailfy for all of them?
    Any Feb numbers on Regal GS, 36m or 39m 12k? Any lease cash or incentives in Northeast region?
  • rallye350rallye350 Member Posts: 13
    I'm in Midwest and have been considering one of these. Here's what I was told for 36 and 39 month lease with 15k/yr.

Lease cash of $4575 through US Bank. 44% residual for 36 months and 42% for 39. Rate of 1.08% In addition, there is $500 loyalty cash and potential for up to $3000 of topped off GM Card earnings. Figures through Ally were pretty comparable, although I think lease cash was about $150 less.

I would guess Northeast incentives are comparable.

One thing I did find out in looking at these is that Intellilink is just now hitting the showroom. There were only 3 GS with Intellilink that were found in my area and those were all about 250 miles away (and I'm in a sizable Midwestern city that is within 100 miles of 3 other large midwestern cities). So if you have interest in that, you might need to look pretty hard. While it is hard to identify them on dealer websites, one way to do so is looking at MSRP, as the ones with Intellilink start at about $400 more. As fyi, the Edmunds pricing guide is for one with Intellilink.

Good luck.
    Hi cnote2. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal GS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 45%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.1% and 43%.

I believe that General Motors is currently providing a $3,175 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    Anyone know what the lease rates/ cash is/ will be in march?
  • pontiacrickpontiacrick Member Posts: 26
    Anyone know the lease rates, incentives, money factor and residual on the Regal for March?
    Can you use your GM credit card rebate dollars towards a lease?
    Hi opfreak. I believe that General Motors' cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car is $3,700 in March. Ally's base lease rate for this car is 1.1% this month.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi pontiacrick. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Yes, I believe that GM Card points can indeed be used on leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • gohattersgohatters Member Posts: 24
    I was going to pull the trigger on a Regal Turbo lease soon, but it looks like they changed the incentives. They switched to a 2-yr lease, when is WAY more expensive than the old 3 yr $1700 down, $279/month deal. Ugh, I'll have to wait them out on this one. Hopefully they run a good deal again before my current lease is up in July
  • carcrankcarcrank Member Posts: 4
    The wife & I were about to the pull the trigger in April on the same deal, but now the lease deal is 2 yr $369 a month with XM & OnStar included. I think the 39 month lease was a better deal, if I wanted XM & Onstar I would just renew my subscription before they expired. No thanks GM
    what are the current GS numbers, thanks for the Feb #. Looking for 36, 39 month 12k miles. and any incentives. thanks
    Hi cnote2. Ally's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Regal GS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 44%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.1% and 42%.

General Motors is currently providing a $4,875 cash incentive on 36-month leases of the Regal Turbo through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man, thanks for the quick reply. The info you supply is priceless. WIth regards to the cash incentive, you stated the regal turbo has 4875, i was under the impression the GS is considered a different trim level and had its own incentives, the lease cash the same? Also does that lease cash include the 1000 bonus cash and the 1000 lease conquest they are currently offering till the end of the month?
  • opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    Is us bank matching the ally lease cash on the regal GS? Cars.com seems to say so, but I want to be sure before I push the dealer. I'd rather get the us bank lease because ally has the adder if you plan on purchasing out the car.
  • brilliantseasbrilliantseas Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for opinions and options on Buick's May lease deals on the 2012 Buick Regal Turbo. The $289/mo., $1899 due at signing 24 mo., 24k miles advertised promotion looks like a good deal, but are there any other offers out there for 36/39 months with similar savings? Is the 24 month lease really as good of a deal as it looks? Does anyone know what the end of lease purchase option price is?

I am currently comparing the $289/mo. lease special to a purchase opportunity on the 2012 Toyota Camry SE at 1% above invoice before $1,000 college cash, 2.9% APR for 60 months, and $750 Edmunds cash certificate.
    Hi brilliantseas. Buick's 24-month lease offers are indeed very attractive right now. They are actually fairly unusual...most manufacturers offer their most attractive deals on 3 year leases. In addition to the attractive monthly payment, the 2-year Buick offers include free scheduled maintenance, free satellite radio and free OnStar.

If you really want to lease a Buick for 36 or 39 months you can do so, but 24-months is really the way to go on this brand this month.

Looking at the two cars that you mentioned, the Camry is probably the less expensive option, but the Regal lease is fairly attractive right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • sailor77sailor77 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

First, thanks for your extremely helpful information.

Second, do you know the incentives, money factor and residuals for a Buick Regal GS lease this month (June 2012)? I'd consider both 24 and 36 month leases (either 10k or 12k miles), depending on what's most attractive. I'm being told a money factor for .0004 and residuals of .6 (24 months) and .45 (36 months). Do those sound right? Most importantly, do you know this month's incentives, so I can figure out a fair cap cost?

Many thanks!

-- Sailor77
    You're very welcome Sailor77.

Here's the information that you're looking for. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal GS with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.0% and 43%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

It looks like the lease program that you were quoted is for a deal through U.S. Bank. If so, then the info that you were provided with is correct. The cash on deals through U.S. Bank is $4,925 for all terms.

There's $2,000 in owner loyalty cash out there for current Buick lessees as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • kbill07kbill07 Member Posts: 30
    Car Man,

What are the US Bank and Ally cash rebates for July? Also what is the conquest cash on a lease for July?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin. General Motors is currently providing a $2,675 cash incentive on 36 to 48 month leases of the 2012 Regal non-Turbo and $3,375 on Regal Turbo through both Ally and US Bank.

In addition to that there is a $1,000 conquest incentive this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • kushnerkushner Member Posts: 5
    Hello Car Man,

I am currently in a lease of a 2011 Lincoln looking to switch into a 2012 Buick Regal GS. What are the current rebates/cash incentives on a 24/36/39 month?

My goal is to make the deal this week so I hope to hear from you soon!!

I am located in New Jersey, the vehicle I located is in Laurel, MD.

Thank you!
    Greetings kushner. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal GS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 55%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.45% and 53%.

I believe that GM is currently providing a $2,675 cash incentive on 36-39 month leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • phillydillyphillydilly Member Posts: 38
    Looking for residual, money factor, and any discounts for a 2012 Regal GS for September. 36 month 10K miles a year.

Using last month, i'm getting the following and would like to know if it sounds reasonable.

True car has msrp at $35,720
    average price paid is $33,655
    August had cash incentive of $2,675.
    Net Cap Cost of $31,003.
    Last month residual was 55% and money factor was 1.45%
    I'm going to add 2% to residual for going from 10k mile lease to 15k.

using these numbers, with 6% tax, i'm looking at $346/month.
    Does this sound reasonable?
  • rmpierce1rmpierce1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Car Man. I am considering making an offer on a 2012 Regal GS. Options on the car are Sunroof ($1,000), Crystal Red Paint ($325), and All Season Floor Mats ($140). MSRP is $37,185. Dealer website lists a "Cash Offer" of $1,000, for a list price of $36,185. I want to know what this car will cost me on the current Buick 24 month lease from Ally. I know there is lease cash on this car through Ally. No money out of pocket, except $2,000 in GM Card dollars and title/plates. I also need 15,000 miles per year, and there is a 10% lease tax in PA. I also think there is a conquest lease incentive which I will qualify for, but I don't know how much that is. Assuming they don't provide any more cap cost reduction than what I have listed above, what would be a good lease payment? Also, what is 15,000 mile residual and money factor for this car for September? Thanks for your help!
    Here's the information that you're looking for phillydilly.

Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Buick Regal GS with 10,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 58%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,850 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally. If I was in the market for this car right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rmpierce1. General Motors' cash incentives on leases of this car are actually higher than what you mentioned.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Regal GS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%, respectively. There is currently a $3,200 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this car through Ally. On top of that is the $1,000 conquest cash that you mentioned.

Let me know what this car's dealer invoice price is, you can look up the exact price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Car_man
    Host

Car_man
    Host
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    Car_Man,

Can you please provide the MF / Residual for a 2013 Buick Regal Turbo GS with 15K/year for 24 months and 36 months? Thanks!
  • jeff7800jeff7800 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    Received a $1500 coupon for lease or purchase of GMC/Buick as am current GMC Acadia lessee. The offer from my dealership for a 2013 Regal GS:

- 36 or 39 month lease/ 15k miles per year
    - Premium Package I/ 4 cyl ecoboost engine
    - $0 cap cost reduction
    - $297 per month (incl. tax = $318)

Out of pocket - 1st month, documentation fee and NJ 4 year registration = $1,052.

Seems like a very good deal to me but I would appreciate a review by Car man.
    Hi romil01. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Regal GS Turbo with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.0% and 55%.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,050 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey jeff7800. It would be much easier for me to evaluate this deal if you were able to provide me with this car's MSRP and selling price. Those numbers will show me how much of a dealer discount you are being given and if there is any room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide the numbers for a Regal GS Turo 24 month?
    Sure buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Regal GS Turbo with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 63%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,300 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • surrealsurreal Member Posts: 2
    Looking at the $2,300 cash incentive, I am considering a GS with an MSRP of $37,615 and a current sale price of $33,807. Would the $2,300 be apart of the sale price discount, or in addition to it? The selling price is already fairly low considering the car has nav. It also has 19s and a no additional cost color.
    Hi surreal. Negotiate the lowest pre-incentive selling price that you can on the Regal that you want and then have the dealer subtract any available cash incentives from that.

Car_man
    Host
  • surrealsurreal Member Posts: 2
    Thanks...I am heading to the dealer!
    You're very welcome surreal. Good luck and make sure to let us know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • 13buick13buick Member Posts: 2
    Was quoted $357/24 months at 10000 miles/year. Out of pocket cost is 1500 in GM points. MSRP of the car is 32,500. Just wondering what deals are out there and if anyone knows the residuals and money factor on this car.
This discussion has been closed.