Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti G25 Lease Questions

Comments

• txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    I have not signed up for this...
    I'm in Dallas tx.
    I saw an earlier post for g25 for $300 month dec 2010 so ideally would like that deal.
  • theossietheossie Member Posts: 3
    Well here are the numbers I just signed..

G25 Journey with Moonroof

MSRP 34225
    Neg Price 30923
    Sales Tax 7%
    Term 39 10K/yr
    Acq Fee 595
    Resid Value 63%
    $ Factor .00112
    Payment 337

500 due at signing includes first payment.
  • m5yatesm5yates Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2011
    Here is what I was offered by Austin Infiniti for a 2011 G25 Base.
    Taxes are included (special deal for TX this month).
    Loyalty $1000 incentive included.
    I just need first payment of $355 down.
    Is this a decent deal or should I shop around some more?

Cap cost $30,000
    Bank fee 595
    License fee 234
    Total Cap 30829
    Residual (59%) 19157
    Rate .00112
    term 39 months / 15k year

Depr 299.28
    Rent 55.98
    Monthly $355.26
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited March 2011
    You're welcome txbelle1. The selling price that you were quoted looks great. If you like the car, I personally don't think that you're going to be able to get it for much less than this.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • m5yatesm5yates Member Posts: 33
    I got the car for $300.38 /month (39/15k)
    I used a $3600 security deposit to reduce the MF.
    The dealer calculated that to make rent $1.10 /month
    My wife loves her new car.
  • kayc2kayc2 Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone know the MF and Residual % for April on a G25x - 15k/yr miles, 39 month lease?

It looks like the final quote I am receiving it not as great as I originally thought after reading the deals some folks are getting on here.

Details:
    -MSRP 36190
    -neg selling price 32382
    -rolling in acq fee (595), title/reg fees (159), doc fee (289) = 1043 (rolling this in adds approx $28/mon to the pmt)
    -total cap cost 32383+1043 = 33425
    -15k/yr miles, 39 months
    -6.25% monthly state of MA sales tax on pmt

final payment including monthly tax = $400 (376 pmt + 24 tax)

I would only be paying $400 out of pocket which would be for my first payment.

If I back out of the numbers, money factor charged was .00153. This sounds high compared to .00118 which was the March rate. My fear is that I am getting gauged on the MF and true payment should be about $20 less. It appears residual is 61% based on backing out of the numbers.

I also was told there is nothing free like some of the posters (ie maintenance, disposition fee). I was told disposition fee is waived only if renewing at lease end.

Thank you for your help! I just want to feel that I am getting the best deal possible as I need to turn in my existing lease with Toyota.
    Here's the information that you're looking for, kayc2. Infiniti Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 G25x Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00154 and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • tcarlin1107tcarlin1107 Member Posts: 3
    Can you provide the MF and residual value for a G25X 10kmiles/year 39month lease MSRP 36,190 please?
    I am receiving 64% and a MF of .00188

I looking to put down up to 1,200 and have a total monthly payment of 360 or less. Should this be doable?

Thanks
    I certainly can tcarlin1107. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 G25X Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00154 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • tcarlin1107tcarlin1107 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks car_man. Do you know the Invoice price on a 2011 G25X w/ MSRP of 36,190. And what do you think is a fair selling price for that model for a 39month lease?
    You're very welcome tcarlin1107. You can look up the dealer invoice price of the exact G25 that you are interested in over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Normally I would say that in an area that has a decent level of competition, $500 over dealer invoice or so would be a good selling price for this car. However, the Japanese earthquake has created tremendous supply disruptions with most of the Japanese, and even some non-Japapese, automakers. As a result, prices are rising. Right now actually is the worst time to purchase a new vehicle in the past several years. It's difficult for me to say exactly how much of a discount you will be able to negotiate on this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • larrymlarrym Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2011
    Car Man,

Can you provide me the April financial information for a G25 Journey and G25X with 15K miles (lease term is not important so if you can provide 36, 39, 42, 48 whatever Infiniti offers would be great!)

Thanks
    Larry
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    What do you mean "financial information"? Rates and residuals?

36 = 60% (AWD is 61%)
    39 = 59% (AWD is 60%)
    42 = 57% (AWD is 58%)
    48 = 53% (AWD is 53% too)

Details can be found on www.infinitiusa.com
  • larrymlarrym Member Posts: 21
    Yes, I am looking for money factor and residual.
    Hey Larry. Sewellgsm already helpfully provided you with this car's residual values.

Infiniti Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factors for it are as follows, .00119 for 36 months, .00128 for 39 months, .00156 for 42 months, and .00172 for 48 months for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • echoplex5echoplex5 Member Posts: 1
    Could you please provide me with money factor and residual values for a G25x with an MSRP of $36,640, lease term 36 months, 12k miles?

Thanks!
    I certainly can, echoplex5. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value foe a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25X with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • djdezdjdez Member Posts: 110
    Car_man,

I'm looking for the numbers on a G25X and G25 journey for June, both 24 and 36 months, and 12000 miles per year.

I've noticed a few dealers pushing the 24 month leases again ... also, if for reference, you can post numbers for the G37 as well ...

Thanks SO much!
  • albie215albie215 Member Posts: 2
    Dear Car_man, I was wondering if you or anyone could tell whether or not I received a decent quote for my lease. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated:

G25 Journey w/ Moonroof and Accessory package (trunk/firstaid/trunknet)
    White with Stone/shodo interior
    15,000 miles per year
    39 month lease

Cap cost - $31,719
    bank fee - $700
    license fees - $462
    total cap - $32,926
    cap reduction - $4,285
    net cap - $28,641
    Residual - 59%
    advance pmts - $288.23
    rent - $63

$5000 down = $288.23 monthly (including tax)

Thank you!
    No problem djdez. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 G25X with 12,000 miles per year are .00122 and 70%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00125 and 62%.

The 24 and 36 month, 12k numbers for the '11 G37 Sedan are .00061 / 67% and .00094 / 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi albie215. The first thing that I noticed about this deal is the massive down payment that you are making. I always advise consumers not to make large down payments when leasing. Those who do risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

As far as the deal goes, it would be much easier for me to evaluate if you were able to provide me with this car's MSRP. It will give me something to compare the cap cost to. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • albie215albie215 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm thankful for you shedding a light into my abnormally large down payment. For what it's worth, I do plan on down paying a little less even though I means I will have higher monthly payments. On a side note, this lease/car does come with GAP coverage.

- MSRP (As stated on the manufacturer's site) for this particular build: $35,495
    - Cap Cost - $31,719
    - Residual - 59% (For 15k miler per year)
    - Money Factor - .00128 or 3.072%
    - Total Cap (with tax and fees) - $32,926
    - Monthly subtotal - $320.55 (with $1999 down payment)
    39 month term

What do you think?

Thanks Car_man!
    You're very welcome albie215. The money factor that you were quoted is correct. The selling price that you were quoted looks great, too. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it.

Car_man
    Host
  • waterdddwaterddd Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    G25x

24month lease 25k miles per year
    MSRP $36445.00
    Cap $33340.00
    Monthy Payment $576.00
    M.F. .00047
    Residual .66
    buy out at end $22,053.70
    Additional mileage .25

Everything rolled into lease
    Due at signing is 1st payment $576.00 and tire disposal of $12.50 for a total of $588.50
    and then they are giving me a $400.00 credit toward my first month.
    due at signing is $188.50 plus Registration fee.
  • biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    CarMan could you please provide me with Lease numbers for the 2011 G25X Sedan with no packages and 12,000 miles per year.

Also, If I am a current Nissan lessee, does Infinity offer any sort of additional incentives? What other incentives are currently available, other than military?
    Here's the information that you're looking for, biggbrother. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25X Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00126 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • ashley_sashley_s Member Posts: 10
    I was hoping that someone could give me some input. I went to a dealer in Concord, CA today and the finance guy didn't want to deal and the sales guy was new and didn't know much either so I know that I will need to go to another dealer to get what I want. Here is what I have, I still want the sales price lower.

MSRP $33,400
    Invoice $30,866
    Price $31,648
    Doc fee $45
    Acquisition $700
    License $315
    Gross Cap $32,708

Residual $21,530
    Depreciation $11,177.75
    Rent $2453.88
    Total base pmts $13,631.63

39 mo lease with 0 down
    $349.53 pmt
    $374.87 ttl pmt including taxes

I calculated residual from what they gave me to be around 64%

I couldn't get MF from them because the sales guy didn't know what it was and the finance guy liked smoke breaks a little too much.

What should I be aiming for as far as price/gross cap cost including junk fees? How do those #'s look since I don't have a MF to work with?

Any help is appreciated :)
  • jwsmith16jwsmith16 Member Posts: 1
    Friend says he can get me a control #

i want a base g25x with just a roof

sign and drive 12k for best term

thanks in advance
  • mortiennemortienne Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2011
    Putting the numbers through my lease calculator gives $352 pre-tax based on the current mf and residual, so it looks like their playing it pretty straight. Look on the bright side. You have lots of dealers there to play off against each other. Here, I'm stuck with one in the whole state who came up with $396 on a G25x over 39 months /12,000 miles. That includes $2,000 credit on my trade! I feel a drive to the bay area is in my near future :)
    Carman,

I think I have finally gotten the right price on a G25 journey sedan. Can you please provide the residual and money factor so that I can compare it with what they are emailing me?

Thank you.
    Here you go ashley_s. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25 Journey Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks. Can you also provide 12k miles over 39mo lease please?
    No problem ashley_s. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 G25 Journey Sedan with 12,000 miles per year are .00074 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Does it sound right that I would have been quoted 61% and .00125 on a 39mo 12k lease?
  • mortiennemortienne Member Posts: 30
    I think that was a typo in the second set of numbers car man gave. It wouldn't make sense for a 36/15K lease to have a higher residual than a 36/12K. I'm guessing the second set are for 39 months. Apologies if I'm wrong.
  • ak320805ak320805 Member Posts: 1
    Here's the current offer I received from the dealership. They seemed pretty straight forward, but I want to make sure:

G25x w/ Sunroof
    12k miles
    39 months

MSRP $37085
    Base Invoice 34278
    Vehicle Price 33137

Residual 23360

Due at signing: $750 (includes 1 months payment)
    Monthly payment: $368
  • stixosustixosu Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    I just leased a 2011 Infinite G25X for 350 a month/ 39 months in NY (12k miles/sunroof) with nothing down, except tax and title. These costs came out to 2489 out of pocket. Was this a good deal? I am not picking the car up for a few days, so I can still get out of it. Please help!

The MSRP is 36,895.00
    Good catch mortienne. You're absolutely right, the second set is for 39 months not 36. Sorry for the confusion.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks ak320805. A selling price of more than $1,000 under dealer invoice is a very good deal. Just make sure that the dealer uses Infiniti Financial Services' current 39-month buy rate lease money factor of .00098 to calculate your car's payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi stixosu. What are this car's MSRP and selling price? These numbers will give us a better idea of how good a deal this is.

Car_man
    Host
  • stixosustixosu Member Posts: 3
    This is my first lease, so I don't know the selling price. I put the msrp on the last post. Should I call and ask what my "selling price" is? Thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated.
    Absolutely stixosu. As a consumer you are entitled to know how much you are being charged for the vehicle that you want. I would never lease without knowing the selling price.

Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
  • leaseorbuy2011leaseorbuy2011 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man - My wife and I are currently looking at Infinity. We are trying to determine whether we want to lease a 2011 G25X or target a certified pre-owned (G37, etc). We have flexibility in terms of when we purchase. Her current car has been paid off, but she's obvioulsy itching to get her "new car". The only trick is that she works a great deal out of her car. She puts 18-20K miles on a car per year.

Given the high mileage, we always assumed that leasing would not make sense for us. You wouldn't believe the range in reactions we got at different Infinity dealerships with regards to lease vs. buy. Some saying leasing is a "no brainer" and others saying "it's not even worth considering". Lastly, my wife is a independent contractor, so we also have the ability to take advantage of deductions for depreciation and vehicle maintenance.

Long story short, what do you recommend?
  • gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 55
    Hi CarMan,

Is it possible to get lease numbers: MF, Residuals and available incentives for 2011, 2012 Infiniti G25 Journey in Northern California.

Thanks
  • bostonbenbostonben Member Posts: 71
    I would also be interested in the numbers for a G25x.

How does Infiniti handle a lease with 18,000 miles per year (residual reduction)?

Thanks!
    Good question leaseorbuy2011. I'm not an accountant, but I have heard that leasing is indeed an advantage tax-wise for independent contractors like your wife. Probably her cheapest option would be to buy a vehicle and drive it into the ground, or at least for a long time.

If your wife isn't interested in doing that and you figure that you will sell her next car in three or so years then leasing may indeed be an option. I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that IFS leases with. If your wife needs to drive more than that, she will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gvitalik1. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 G25 Journey with 15,000 miles per year are .00065 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 G25 Journey are .00106 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello bostonben. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 G25 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that IFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease-signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • jstor1jstor1 Member Posts: 1
    Just inked a lease in Southern California for a 2011 G25 Journey w/ sunroof

MSRP $34,418

got it for $30,260
    10K/yr for 39 months

MF= .000010
    Residual = 54% ($18,586)

$2000 down (includes 1st month payment)

Monthly payments came out to $321 a month

Did I get a decent deal?
  • hbqhbq Member Posts: 33
    Hi, can you tell me current lease terms for a 36month/12k/yr lease for a G25 Journey (w/sroof?)?
    Thanks,