Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Sportage Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• timmbojtimmboj Member Posts: 123
    I suppose the MFs and Residuals for a 36-Month Lease on an 2012 SX AWD with 12K miles per year would be appreciated as well.

Thanks again Car_Man.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited March 2012
    Hello timmboj. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage SX AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00166 and 46%.

I don't believe that Kia is currently offering 24-month leases of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • caves3caves3 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Car_Man, I would appreciate the March MF and Residual for a 2012 EX FWD with 36 Month Term and 12K per year.

Thanks,
    Hi caves3. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Kia Sportage EX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • litobirdylitobirdy Member Posts: 29
    Hey, wanted to know, good deal or not? did i get ripped off or just about breaking even? 2k down including first months payment, fees all that stuff in there.
    $359 36 months 12k miles.
    Has the compass/homelink. seems to have the UVO stuff.
    cargo net, cargo mat thingy, cargo cover. Door guards, hand painted trim lines, lifetime nitrogen in tires.
    So?
  • patwhitepatwhite Member Posts: 7
    Hello, does anyone know the current lease rate info on the Kia Sportage SX, FWD, 2.0 T GDI engine, 12K miles per year?

Thanks!
    Hi patwhite. Kia Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Sportage SX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00125 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • spohiospohio Member Posts: 13
    Car_man,
    could you please provide the MF and residual for a Sportage SX with AWD? I am looking for a 36 month lease with 12k miles/year.
  • jivebatjivebat Member Posts: 18
    Hi Car Man-

Would you please provide current money factor and residual for 2012 Kia Sportage LX AWD and EX AWD?

Thanks!
  • jivebatjivebat Member Posts: 18
    Forgot to mention I'm looking for 36 mo lease with 12,000 miles.
  • reignreign Member Posts: 20
    Car_Man,

Can you please give me residual and MF on a 42mo, and 48mo lease with 10K mi. yr on the 2013 sportage 2WD EX with premium pkg model for Nov. (in Dallas area if you needed this).
    Thanks
    Certainly reign. According to the latest information that I have seen, Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Sportage EX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00170 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't think that Kia is providing lease support on any other terms for this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • reignreign Member Posts: 20
    Thanks for the info car_man. Btw, would those rates also be the same for the sportage LX model too?
    You're welcome reign. Kia's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Sportage LX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00134 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • sprinkler13sprinkler13 Member Posts: 452
    Can you post the December numbers/incentives when they become available for the Sportage SE with 12k or 15k miles? Thanks!
    Hey sprinkler13. Again I don't think that there is a Sportage SE. There's a base model, an EX, LX and SX. Which one of these are you considering?

Car_man
    Host
  • sprinkler13sprinkler13 Member Posts: 452
    Sorry Car_Man...I meant the SX (been looking at VW's which have SE models)
    No problem sprinkler13. The confusion is completely understandable. To be honest with you, I can't understand why manufacturers name vehicles they way they do nowadays. I would be shocked if the average person on the street could tell you the difference between the alphabet soup of models that Lincoln, Acura or Cadillac have out there right now.

Kia Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Kia Sportage SX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00189 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that KFS now provides a 2% bump (up from 1% not that long ago) for leases with 12,000 miles per year.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • bixbypokebixbypoke Member Posts: 1
    Hello, would you happen to have the January 2013 lease information for a 2013 Kia Sportage SX FWD? Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Hi bixbypoke. Kia isn't scheduled to introduce its new January programs until the 8th. Please post a reminder for me in this discussion then and I'll gladly fill you in on what I have been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
  • chazechaze Member Posts: 4
    Hello! Could you please post the March 2013 lease rates for a Sportage SX FWD 39 and 42 month lease with 15k miles/year?
    Many thanks!
    Sure chaze. Kia Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Sportage SX FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00156 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I have not seen the numbers for longer leases than that.

Kia is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • kimmyckimmyc Member Posts: 1
    Could you please help me with the best lease price for the 2013 Sportage LX AWD 12,000 Car_man. Also are there any available incentives.

Thanks
    Kim
  • sammydepasammydepa Member Posts: 1
    I'm getting numbers @460/month for 36 months when I should be around $390/month (12,000 mi/36 months, .56 residual and a money factor of .00133...what gives?
    Hi Kim. I'd be happy to work up a lease on this vehicle for you. Please provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the vehicle that you want, exactly as you want it equipped. You can find that data here: New Vehicle Pricing.

Car_man
    Host
  • chudrok84chudrok84 Member Posts: 14
    Hello Car_man,

Could you please provide the MF and residual for a Sportage LX and EX with AWD? I am looking for a 36 month lease with 12k miles/year. Do you also know of any Kia lease incentives or promotions for the month of June? Thanks in advance!!
    Sure chudrok84. Kia actually changed its lease program around a lot this month for some reason.

Kia Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Sportage LX AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Sportage EX AWD are .00171 and 56%.

Kia is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of both of these vehicles right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • chudrok84chudrok84 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks Car_man!!!
    You're welcome, chudrok84 :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • kazuya_mishimakazuya_mishima Member Posts: 39

Any update on the numbers?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,094

@kazuya_mishima said:
    Any update on the numbers?

What trim level, miles per year and lease term are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jonlevy504jonlevy504 Member Posts: 17

Hi,

Was wondering if you had april figures for a Sportage EX with Premium Package - looking for residual % and MF.

Thanks!

• jonlevy504jonlevy504 Member Posts: 17

Sorry - should have also mentioned that I'm looking for a 36 month 12K or 10K lease (not sure if Kia offers a 10K lease or not).

Thanks!

@jonlevy504 said:
    Hi,

Was wondering if you had april figures for a Sportage EX with Premium Package - looking for residual % and MF.

Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@jonlevy504 said:
    Hi,

Thanks!

.00154 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. (Kia doesn't offer 10K/yr)

Either $1500 or $2000 lease cash, depending on the state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hkhohkho Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2014

Hi! Looking for May/June MF and residuals for 2014 Kia Sportage LX and EX if possible. 36 months, 12K miles per year, California. Thanks!

@hkho said:
    Hi! Looking for May/June MF and residuals for 2014 Kia Sportage LX and EX if possible. 36 months, 12K miles per year, California. Thanks!

I'll assume FWD as this is California.

LX - .00041 and 54%

EX - .00117 and 54%

$1500 lease cash on both trim levels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• hkhohkho Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2014

@Michaell@Edmunds said:
    $1500 lease cash on both trim levels.

Oh man, so potential for no drives offs!? SWEET. Thank you, Michael! And yes, FWD. Thanks again!

• deniska1deniska1 Member Posts: 46

Hi, looking for Kia Sportage AWD SX with premium package and roof. 24month 12K, NY.
    Thank You

@deniska1 said:
    Hi, looking for Kia Sportage AWD SX with premium package and roof. 24month 12K, NY.
    Thank You

I only show 36 or 48 month lease numbers for Kia.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• deniska1deniska1 Member Posts: 46

ok thank you, does it mean that kia does not offer 24month leases?

@deniska1 said:
    ok thank you, does it mean that kia does not offer 24month leases?

that seems to be the case.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SarahLaMantiaSarahLaMantia Member Posts: 82
    Hi - could you please provide #'s for Sportage SX AWD - 36month, fewest miles they offer with Prem and Roof?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Hi - could you please provide #'s for Sportage SX AWD - 36month, fewest miles they offer with Prem and Roof?

2015? .00151 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Kia Sportage Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.