Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2011 Outback 2.5i Premium without options

qiudaoqiudao Member Posts: 2
edited October 2014 in Subaru
Just purchased this car to replace my very old car. We didn't want any option, but it comes with PZEV
We tried to buy a family car, a small SUV or crossover. We have done some research and tried to select one from CRV, RAV4, OUTBACK or X60.
Finally we decided to chose OUTBACK because of its AWD and safety features, and a reasonable price we can accept.

We have quoted all the subaru dealer around Maryland, Erol from Fitzgerald gave me the best price.

MSRP: $26,600

Dealer price: $23,792

Out of door: $25,538

We are happy with the car and the buying experience.

The whole process is very straightforward and no hassle. They even let me took the car to attend a meeting before I signed the paper work.

I promised the dealer that I would recommend him to my friends and the forum and gave him the highest rating.

Dealer was FITZGERALD LAKEFOREST Auto Mall at GAITHERSBURG,

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Fitz is great, we've bought several cars from them.

Congrats.
  • gogsgogs Member Posts: 4
    I'm considering purchasing a 3.6R Limited model. When I took the test drive, I noticed that there are no air vents for rear seat passengers. I emailed the dealer and he said the air vents for rear seat passengers are located under the front seats (two vents under each front seat).

I would like to know what the forum members think about the usefulness of these air vents.

thanks
    gogs
  • boydjboydj Member Posts: 1
    Did you get an answer or have any additional insights on air for rear passengers on the outback.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.