Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

selecting a make model

Karen_SKaren_S Posts: 5,095
testing selecting a make model

Edmunds Manager UGC Click on my screen name to send a personal message. Need help navigating? Check out Getting Started in Edmunds Forums.
Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

Tagged:

Comments

• This is Karen testing. Posting a this comment and then will return and edit within 30 minutes.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Posts: 5,095
    I am replying to my user view account.

Edmunds Manager UGC Click on my screen name to send a personal message. Need help navigating? Check out Getting Started in Edmunds Forums.
    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

• tapgypsytapgypsy Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    Got busy and didn't get back within 30 minutes. Setting timer and trying again.

Adding my edit to see what happens.

*Using edit code to check time stamp change*
    Silly tapgypsy. :)

:( :mad: :P

test

y choice in terms of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"

of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"

y choice in terms of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"

test

test

test

test

test test test test

test
    :-)

test
  • testing

test