Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

07 Outlander close to 100k on it

costello1costello1 Member Posts: 60
edited September 2014 in Mitsubishi
I have a 07 xls with 38000 miles on and was planning on keeping it as long as I have the warranty in effect. I was wondering if anyone is close to 100k mark and how has their Outie held up?? Any major problems? My car has been flawless with the exception of crap tires I replaced .

Comments

• Options
    solowalkersolowalker Member Posts: 118
    I also have an 07 XLS with 4WD....I have 56,000 miles so far on the clock and I have had no problems....I will keep it to 100,000 miles and then probably trade for another Outtie...I too got rid of the Goodyears (good for a year) tires and put on Michelines.... :)
  • Options
    toomanyfumestoomanyfumes Member Posts: 1,019
    43K on my '07 LS AWD> I've replaced tires and thats about all. It's gonna need brakes soon, but otherwise it's been a great vehicle. I plan on keeping it for a long time..
    2012 Mustang Premium, 2013 Lincoln MKX Elite, 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
  • Options
    robsta90rsrobsta90rs Member Posts: 2
    I have an '07 with about 75,000 on it. I did replace the junk tires at about 25000 and got the Geolander HTS and have been great since. Also just did a full round of breaks and rotors at about 72K. I also use full synthetic.

First time since owning it, my check engine light just came on, Autozone said it was an O2 sensor ($300). I am going to wait ton i go to the dealership.

Also, I have been having a tiny vibration when the engine is cold and the car is stopped with my foot on the break. Other than that. The car has been awesome. I have owned only chevy blazers before this and by now I would have dumped tons of money on repairs into it.

All in all a great car. Stll gets 25-26 MPG on highway and 15-19 in the city.
This discussion has been closed.