Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Durango Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,734
What did you pay for your new Durango?

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• supertaperkingsupertaperking Member Posts: 1
    I would like to know as well
  • ozcop1ozcop1 Member Posts: 6
    Make that 3 "would like to knows".... I have been looking at 2011 models and since 2012s are already on dealer lots, I thought I could get a deal...most I can find off sticker has been around 4K...expected more than that but since it is a new vehicle overall, discounts may not be that deep...had hoped to find one with 7 or 8K off a Hemi AWD Citadel listing in the 47K range...anyone know of any deals out there...willing to travel...
  • buckeye07buckeye07 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 2011 Black Citadel including AWD Hemi w/ rear DVD player excluding tax / title / doc fee for ~$42K...this is ~$7K off MSRP and ~$3.4K off Invoice. Dealership is Jack Sweeney Dodge in Cinti, Ohio. Love the car and had a great purchasing experience.
  • investinvest Member Posts: 7
    I was offered to purchase a fully loaded $49,000 2011 citadel for $42k. THat is what you should shoot for
  • ozcop1ozcop1 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the info...I have located one in IL that is 10k off, but has a couple thousand miles on the odo...owners demo or so I'm told...stickers at 49K and change, loaded Citadel...may check it out since I'm currently in Indiana on business...
  • adkentadkent Member Posts: 12
    Currently thinking about the following deal on AWD Citadel: 49, 525 sticker, 42,500 before TTT. Any thoughts?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    A reporter is interested in talking with owners of a 2011 or 2012 Dodge Durango who are also parents. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to [email protected] no later than Monday, October 31, 2011 and include your city and state of residence, the model year of your vehicle and the age of your child/ren.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jfn1000jfn1000 Member Posts: 40
    Last week I purchased a new leftover 2011 Durango Crew AWD w/v8 and several options including entry nav, trailer tow and sunroof, msrp $40,180, for $32,280 + ma sales tax 6.25% + $495 doc fee + $125 ma plates/registration. Doc fee is $100 - 200 higher than many dealers in my area near Boston, but the discount off msrp was better than others were offering on this trim level. 400 miles and so far, so good.
  • bruunsbruuns Member Posts: 1
    I'm about to buy the base model Durango... I couldn't pull the trigger today because I wanted to see what deals had been happening here. The numbers:
    MSRP 29700
    offer 27400
    They have offered me 3000 as a bonus after talking about a trade in for my old 1993 mazda but now they said I can keep the car and still get the 3000 still.
    24400 +taxes and lic
    1.9% for 60 months is all they will give me and that's where I'm stuck at. I'm trying to push them to 0% for 60 months.
    I know it's base model but I hope that helps some of you guys out. I'm interested to hear other stories...I'm still thinking about this offer but I'm hoping December brings even better deals.
  • jfn1000jfn1000 Member Posts: 40
    Hey, Bruuns, not that it is nothing, but I think the difference in monthly payment at 1.9% vs. 0% is less than $25 per month based on the price you are paying, presuming zero down payment. If you make a downpayment, even less. But I would keep pushing anyway. I think at least 2500 of the 3000 extra discount is a rebate or dealer cash. Good luck. Love mine so far, but the v8 mileage is pretty bad for the 1st 500 miles.
This discussion has been closed.