Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Forte Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,186
edited May 2015 in Kia
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Kia Forte Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Kia Forte page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• mcitron1mcitron1 Member Posts: 6
    What is the money factor and residual for a 2011 EX for 36 months?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi mcitron1. Kia Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Forte Sedan EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00012 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,800 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks Car_man
    If we did loan instead of lease, do they have good rates for 36 and 48 months? Any incentives or rebates for the loan?
    You're welcome mcitron1. Kia is currently providing 1.9% financing for up to 3 years, 2.9% for 4 to 5 years, or 3.9% for 6 years on the 2011 Forte. In lieu of this, there is 2.9% for 3 years, 3.9% for 4 to 5 years, or 4.9% for 6 years plus a $1,000 cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    I need these fast if anyone can answer this,
    Coupe ex
    coupe sx
    36m and 39m 15k lease numbers?
    Lease cash or incentives?
    To the best of my limited knowledge:
    36 monnth lease, the money factory is .00031. The residual is about 51%based on 12,000 miles per year.
    There is also $1800.00 of lease cash in lieu of the $1000.00 rebate.
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    Is that coupe ex or sx? or are they the same? thanks for the quick response.
  • bbbehrbbbehr Member Posts: 1
    have a lease deal on a 2011 kia forte sx with the leather package. We did not want to put any money down. Included taxes (8 3/8%) and all charges into the lease. Coming out of pocket with just the first month and DMV charges. I was quoted $255 for 36 months, 12,000 miles. Is this a good deal?
  • hoosierbmwhoosierbmw Member Posts: 15
    Hi Car Man, can you post the money factor for the Kia Forte Koup. I saw on the Kia site they were offering 36 mo for $169 w 2K down and this seemed like a pretty good deal. I wanted to consider this lease for my college age son.

Thanks
    MC
    Hi hoosierbmw. Kia Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Forte Koup EX with 12,000 miles per year are .00035 and 44%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man
    Here is my lease deal... 2011 Forte Koup EX

Corsa Blue... $254 per month for 36 months.. no money down 12 K per year. I had a deal for $243 but they couldn't find a blue 11...so i had to 'take' one with a spoiler, cargo tray and homelink... they said it raised the payment $11 per month.

They told me that these cars are hot (of course). They also mentioned that the $2,5000 customer cash was built into this lease... what do you think??

Thanks
    Thanks by the way for the August lease rates... I was curious about the 2,500 dealer said it was built in to the deal. See my other post and and thanks for the help.
    Pulled the trigger on the Kia lease..not a bad deal...see above posts ...nice looking car..college car for my son. A bit underpowered but gas mileage is great. Hope it helps someone.
    Hi hoosierbmw. The easiest way for me to evaluate this deal would be for me to look at this car's MSRP and selling price. This would enable me to quickly see how much of a dealer discount you are being provided. Let me know and I'll tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome hoosierbmw. Kia is indeed providing a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Carman... well of course I am always afraid I got taken. MSRP with all options was $19,200. (spoiler, cargo mat, homelink mirror) My lease was based on $18,700. This of course seems not such a good deal...payment was $254 for 36 months, no money down. That price was including taxes, doc fee, etc... OTD. Here is the rub. I tried extremely hard to even find this car... Corsa Blue. They had to go get it. They had NONE in stock at all. Thus, they said this again was a hot car. I tried several local Indianapolis dealers but couldn't get better (one offered a $2 per month better but I said no). TMV was $18.2 but no spoiler and I wonder because I couldn't find a local dealer that even had the car. Suggestions are very welcome.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the additional information, hoosierbmw. It looks like you were only given a $500 discount on this car. Did the dealer subtract the $2,500 cash incentive that is available on leases of this car from that? If so, then this is a good deal. If not, then you probably could have done better.

Car_man
    Host
  • mrtealmrteal Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman. could you please provide the Oct MF and residual % for a 2012 Forte EX 36 month lease with both 12K and 15K mile per year. Thanks in advance.
    I'd be happy to mrteal. Kia Motors Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Forte Sedan EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00009 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take the $750 cash incentive that is currently available on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • mrtealmrteal Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man...appreciate your help.
  • frostbites87frostbites87 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman!

Could you please provide the October money factor and residual % for a 2012 Forte LX 36 month lease with both 12K and 15K mile per year?

Thanks!
    Hi Carman!

Could you please provide the October money factor and residual % for a 2012 Forte LX 36 month lease with both 12K and 15K mile per year? I'm assuming it's different from the EX.

Thanks!
    You'rre very welcome mrteal.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go frostbites87. Kia Motors Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Forte Sedan LX with 15,000 miles per year are .00002 and 51%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    thanks so much! looks like a great deal!
  • irish80122irish80122 Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

I am new to leasing and hoping to get some information before having to make all of the decisions. I have a no-haggle price of $21,000 on a loaded SX hatchback and am wondering the money factor and residual value for the car assuming a 15,000 mile per year limit.

Relatedly, I am planning on trading in my current car (likely trade in value of about $3500) toward the lease. If you have a ballpark idea of what the payment should be for a 36 month lease that would be really helpful. If not, that is alright as well :).

Thanks!
    You're very welcome frostbites87.

Car_man
    Host
    Welcome irish80122. Kia Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Kia Forte Hatchback SX with 15,000 miles per year are .00088 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for a top credit tier.

I need both this car's MSRP and selling price to work up a payment on it. Let me know what the MSRP is and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    Car_man,
    Can you post the April MF and residual for a 2012 Forte Koup EX A/T with EX Technology Package? 12,000 miles per year.
    Does the tech package reduce the residual? Does 15k cost 1% resid?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Hey Steve. Kia Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Forte Koup EX AT with the Tech Package and 12,000 miles per year are .00010 and 52%.

Yes, the difference between 12k and 15k residual values is 1%.

Adding the Tech package should not have any impact upon the residual value percentage.

Car_man
    Host
  • ppxstylezppxstylez Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Hello Car_man,

Could you please post the August residual and money factor for the 2013 Kia Forte SX (12k and 15k miles)?
    Thank you!

Best regards,
    Paul
    Greetings Paul. Kia Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2013 Kia Forte Sedan SX with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Can you please post the MF and residual for the Forte EX Auto sedan with Premium Package?

12k and 15k

Any idea if the 1k cash back can be used on a lease?

Thank you!
  • jnkohjnkoh Member Posts: 37
    Hi car_man,
    What are the lease numbers for a 2012 Kia forte LX auto for 12k miles per year 36 months? Can customer cash back be used on the lease?

Thanks
    Certainly mwahlert. Kia Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Forte Sedan EX with 15,000 miles per year are .00068 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jnkoh. Kia Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Forte Sedan LX Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00061 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car in August.

Car_man
    Host
  • wordsmith419wordsmith419 Member Posts: 3
    Greetings Car_man

Could you provide the May Money factor and residual on a 12,000 mile lease on a Forte EX Automatic? I'm hoping they're competitive to what's currently offered on the Elantra!

Thanks in advance!
    Hi wordsmith419. Kia Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Kia Forte EX with 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 65% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mbl_carguymbl_carguy Member Posts: 11
    Hi Car_Man,

First and foremost, thank you for all the help you provide to everyone on this board.

Looking at the new, redesigned Forte EX with Premium Package - MSRP around $23,200. Do you know the money factor and residual for a 36 month lease, 10k miles per year? Am I correct in that there's a $500 lease incentive now? I am in NC. Thanks in advance.
  • mbl_carguymbl_carguy Member Posts: 11
    I should clarify - looks like you provided the rates in May for the Forte EX, but looks like it was for the 2013 model. Not sure how different the #'s are now? Thanks again.
    You're very welcome mbl_carguy. Kia Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 Forte EX with 10,000 miles per year are .00156 and 66% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You are correct, there is a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • badeacon1badeacon1 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Carman

Could you give me the July money factor and residual values on 2014 Forte Ex with premium and tech package for 36 months 10,000 and 12,000 miles.

Thanks
  • rmc03rmc03 Member Posts: 5

Hi there, please can I get the money factor and residual on a 2014 Forte Coup SX.

24 month lease, 15,000 miles and 12,000 miles options in California.

Thanks a lot

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,186

@rmc03 said:
    Hi there, please can I get the money factor and residual on a 2014 Forte Coup SX.

24 month lease, 15,000 miles and 12,000 miles options in California.

Thanks a lot

Not showing any 24 month lease info for Kia

36mo, 15K (automatic): .00212 MF and 64% residual. $1000 lease cash.

Add 2% for 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rolento76rolento76 Member Posts: 47

Hi CarMan. Can I get the numbers and any incentives for June 2014 for a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles for a KIA Forte EX with premium package? Thanks in advance!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056

@rolento76 said:
    Hi CarMan. Can I get the numbers and any incentives for June 2014 for a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles for a KIA Forte EX with premium package? Thanks in advance!

The June numbers should be available as early as tomorrow. Check back with us in a day or two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rolento76rolento76 Member Posts: 47

Have the Kia numbers come in for June 2014?

@rolento76 said:

I'm not sure Kia offers a 10K/yr program.

2015 EX 4-door: .00108 MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.<br?
    2015 EX 5-door: .00022 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jasonjchungjasonjchung Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

Do you have numbers for the 2014 Forte Koup SX? 36/12k (SoCal).

Hi,

Do you have numbers for the 2014 Forte Koup SX? 36/12k (SoCal).

.00081 MF and 59% residual. $1500 lease cash

If manual, .00084 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.