Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go goldieaudi. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00148 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for the S7 right now, but I suspect that the odds that a dealer would lease one at invoice are fairly low.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kickazzz2000kickazzz2000 Member Posts: 17
    Car_man,

As you can tell, I am all over the place today (deciding between 535, A7, and a heavily discounted 2012 750i)

Can you tell me what the residual and money factor is for a 2013 A7 Premium Plus, 36 months, 10,000 and 12,000 miles?

Thanks

KK
  • sancrissancris Member Posts: 21
    Dear Car_Man;

Could you tell me the MF and Residual for a 2013 A7 (Premium Plus or Prestige) for 36 months / 10K miles a year?

Do you know if Audi is offering better rates for slightly longer lease terms (39 or 42 months)?

Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
    SC
    Here you go kickazzz2000. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello sancris. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an A7 Prestige are .00130 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The rates for a 39 or 42 month lease of these car are not any better. In fact, the money factors would be higher at .00150.

Car_man
    Host
  • sancrissancris Member Posts: 21
    Thanks!
    You're very welcome sancris.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc5nyc5 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Can you tell me the current money factor (top credit tier) and residual value for an A7 (prestige and premium plus) for a 36 month lease for 15,000 miles per year? Also, are the rates better or worse for a 36 or 39 month lease?

Thank you!
    Sure nyc5. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00150 and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • nyc5nyc5 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Many thanks! Do the residual and money factor change at all for the premium plus version as compared to the Prestige numbers above?

Thanks again!
    You're welcome nyc5. The money factors are the same for the Premium Plus and the Prestige versions of the 2013 A7, but the residual values for the Premium Plus trim level are 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • bmr2audibmr2audi Member Posts: 8
    My wife and I drove the S7 today and fell in love. We are looking at doing a 39 or 42 month lease and were wondering what we could expect for a MF and Residual at 12,000 or 10,000 miles per year? Also, what is a good % to ask off of MSRP in negotiating the Cap Cost?

Much thanks,
    The S7's definitely a really nice car, bmr2audi. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 12,000 miles per year are .00171 and 51%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00171 and 49%.

If you were to lease this car with only 10,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 1% higher.

This is a pretty low volume vehicle, so I'm not personally all that familiar with what sort of discounts dealers are providing on it right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • bmr2audibmr2audi Member Posts: 8
    Thanks!
    I'm glad to help, bmr2audi. See you around.

Car_man
    Host
  • ucla92ucla92 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual on a 2013 A7 Prestige for 36, 42 and 48 month lease with 10k and 12k mileage allowance. Thanks for your help.
    I'd be happy to help you out, ucla92. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00112 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00132 and 48%.

The numbers for a 48-month lease are .00181 and 45%.

If you were to lease with 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • ucla92ucla92 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks so much! I am also shopping the S7 and the dealer quoted me a MF of .00236 on a 42 month /10k lease. I told them the MF should be .00171 and they said that was a "wholesale" rate. Is there such a thing? Or are they just trying to earn more money. My money is on the latter. I qualify for top tier credit. Thanks again.
  • hmxx123hmxx123 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please tell me the May 2013 residual and MF for an A7 prestige on a 24, 36, 39 and 42 month lease with 10k, 12k and 15k mileage options? I am shopping around and would appreciate your help. Thank you!
  • allianallian Member Posts: 20
    Hi

Do you know whats the MF and RV for 36 month lease and 10 k miles , S7 ? Are there any incentives ?

Thanks
    You're very welcome ucla92. That is the wholesale rate. The dealer can charge you that rate if they want to. The key is to convince them to use it to calculate your payment. If they don't you can always tell them that you'll find a dealer that will, but...you're looking at a fairly low volume vehicle and the dealer may know that there aren't many around with the specs that you want, putting them in a good position.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi hmxx123. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00112 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00112 / 50%.

39-months: .00132 / 48%

42-months: .00132 / 46%.

If you lease with 12,000 miles per year the residual values would be 2% higher. The 10,000 mile per year residual value would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go allian. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 10,000 miles per year are .00151 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Audi is providing $1,500 owner loyalty cash on the A7 right now. I believe that this cash is available on the S7 as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    I need to make sure I'm doing this correctly... What are people paying per month for the A7 prestige? Thinking of putting $0 down, 36 months, 10 or 12k miles per year. What should I be paying around?
  • banker2banker2 Member Posts: 15
    Car Man: I'm looking at an A7 Prestige and want to do a single-payment lease based on 36 months, 12K miles/year. I saw in your earlier post that the money factor for 36mos/12K is .00112. However, if I do a single payment up-front (rather than make monthly payments), wouldn't I qualify for a lower money factor? If so, can you tell me what the MF should be?
    Car Man, do you happen to know the lease rates for a 2013 A7 Prestige, 36 month lease at 10k miles per year? I realize June is a couple of days away, just want to know if rates will change from May. Thanks!
    Hi banker2. You would be entitled to a money factor reduction on a lease that you pay for entirely in advance, but I don't see very many advance pay leases so I don't know the exact discount that AFS provides on this sort of deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go xmjx. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00112 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Audi's current lease program is scheduled to run through early July, so barring any unscheduled changes these numbers will be good in June.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you so much!
    You're very welcome xmjx.

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man - thanks again for your help. What would be the lease numbers for an A7 Prestige, 10k miles per year with a 42 month lease?
    Also, when will the 2014 model be released? Thanks!
    You're welcome xmjx. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00132 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    I've heard that Audi will publish lease programs for a bunch of 2014 models this month. Their arrival at dealers can't be far behind that.

Car_man
    Host
  • dan412dan412 Member Posts: 26
    I wish to ask if anyone can confirm how the current Audi Loyalty bonus (of $1500 on the A7) is applied when determining the selling price at the dealership. I am aware the Supplier Program 6% is taken off MSRP. As for the bonus, I have heard differently: is it added to Gross cap cost (taxable) and then deducted from drive off fees? Or is it taken off MSRP as well, to arrive at the negotiated selling price? Thanks in advance.
  • maverickravs80maverickravs80 Member Posts: 1
    CarMan - I am looking to lease Audi A7 in Aug. Not yet decided if it's going to be Premium Plus or Prestige. Few questions where I need your help:
    1. Should I get 2013 or 2014 model? Does it make any difference in pricing?
    2. MF for Aug.
    3. Residual value for 39 and 42 month lease.
    4. I am getting a supplier discount of 6% on MSRP. Is there any other discount that I can get?
    Hi maverickravs80. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00114 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00114 and 47%.

The numbers for a 2014 model are .00179 and 53% for 39-months and .00179 / 51% for 42-months.

Since you are getting a supplier discount, which model year you go with won't make much of a difference in terms of your vehicle's capitalized cost. In that case, I'd probably go with a 2014 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • live4skinglive4sking Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    The lease deal my dealer offered was as follows

sticker $69,140
    cap cost $63,264.38
    money factor 0.00159

$2500 down

$825 a month plus tax

Good deal?
  • live4skinglive4sking Member Posts: 2
    What is the money factor on a 2014 on a 3 yr 26k lease.

thanks
  • jeremiastanjeremiastan Member Posts: 25
    What are the September residual and MF for 2014 A7 Prestige 15,000 mile/36 month?
    Thanks.
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    53% +1% if you take audi care.
  • sfleasesflease Member Posts: 9
    What are the money factor and residuals for September on a 36 mo/10k A7 Premium Plus? Thanks.
  • jeremiastanjeremiastan Member Posts: 25
    Do you know the money factor? Is this geographic dependent? Thanks again.
  • cheyjeycheyjey Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2013
    I just hung up from an Audi dealer here in So Cal who told me these are the current residuals on a 36 month lease 10k/month;
    2013 Prestige: 52%
    2013 PPlus: 54%
    2014 Prestige: 55%
    2014 PPlus: 58%

Not only is the cost higher but the residual is lower on the prestige so I'm figuring i will go with the PP
    I can't comment on the 2013's, but the 2014 residuals are correct. If you bought audi care, they would be 1% higher. The residual on the gas and diesel are the same...as is the performance...consider the TDI.

BTW, you can lease a 2014 MB e550 for less than an audi A6 or A7.....something to consider and it's a significantly faster car. Although I prefer the audi A7 diesel, I will pay $150 a month less for the MB e550. Hard to pass that up. I might just have to suffer with the MB :)
  • sfleasesflease Member Posts: 9
    Thanks. Were you quoted a money factor rates?
    No one has offered me Audi care - does it end up being a wash since you have an added cost against the 1% higher residual?

I'm looking at the A7 due to it being 4-door and a hatchback. Coming from an SUV this is an optimal switch. For me it is this or a used Panamera.
    Based on the deal they first offered me it calculates out to be 0.00190. This is on the PPlus, not sure if it is different on the Prestige. Here was the deal offered.
    68,430 MSRP
    - 2975 Discount
    1500 Down
    36 mos, 10K year, 7.75% sales tax
    986.60/month
    He told me he can be more aggressive if necessary - so I assume they could discount more.
    I was about to buy a panamera until I had my wife sit in it....no way she can drive it (5'0"). A7 TDI would be my next choice, but MB is discounting the e350/550 so much it's hard to resist. I can lease a pretty fully equipped e550 (8 cylinder) for under $800 a month 10K/yr 36 mo lease. If I could get an A7 anywhere close, I'd go that route.

Yes the 1% pretty much covers audi care, so why not get it...let audi service the car.
  • larnielarnie Member Posts: 1
    Leasing Audi 2014 A7, MSRP 68,000.premium plus for $930 for 3months, 10,000 miles 0 down.
This discussion has been closed.