Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda Turn Signal indicator.

mikesgordonmikesgordon Member Posts: 3
I am looking to purchase a replacement turn signal indicator. Not the headlight assembly, but the small oblong turn signal indicator that is below and to the side of the headlight assembly. I can't seem to find one online. Any helP?

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Have you checked car-part.com?

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• mikesgordonmikesgordon Member Posts: 3
    I haven't, but I am now. I'll report back. Thanks.
  • mikesgordonmikesgordon Member Posts: 3
    Just checked. There seems to be some places that have what I need. Have you purchased from them before? Any advice?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    No, but it seems that many of my local salvage yards use them or link to them for locating parts. It's just a nationwide "database" of inventory posted by various salvage yards, so I suspect the service is dependent on the service of the specific salvage yard selling the part.

You might see if there's a salvage yard in your area, and call them and tell them what you're looking for. They may have it, or they may get it shipped from one of those sellers.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bluebird12bluebird12 Member Posts: 3
    For mazda protege 1977 My turn signals light doesn't work, how to check them, second I need a turn signals diagram, if you can help me, thank you .
  • iamziamz Member Posts: 542
    Check the fuse, then the bulb. I'm guessing you meant 1997.
  • bluebird12bluebird12 Member Posts: 3
    Am sorry, yes is Mazda Protege 1997