Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Camaro Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
This discussion is dedicated to leasing questions about the Chevrolet Camaro, model years 2014 and earlier. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Camaro page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• sheepdog1sheepdog1 Member Posts: 36
    Hey Carman, any GM sponsored 2011 Camaro Convertible base model lease deals? :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey sheepdog1. Unfortunately, I don't believe that General Motors is currently providing any lease support on the Camaro. That means if you were to lease one through one of GM's captive finance companies, you would have to use their standard lease rates...which are likely very bad.

You can finance this car through Ally for 3.9% for up to 5 years or 4.9% for 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • edamonedamon Member Posts: 22
    Anyone have the lease numbers for the 2012 Camaro 2SS (money factor and residual - along with any bank incentives from US Bank or Ally's).

Secondly, the 45th Anniversary Edition is supposedly arriving this month - any truth to this or any 2012 models?

thanks,
    damon
  • chiro444chiro444 Member Posts: 17
    Car Man,
    Could I get the July money factors and residuals for a Camaro Convertible LS 2LT for 3 years and 15k miles per year. Thanks.
    Greetings chiro444. General Motors is not currently providing any lease support on the Camaro. As a result, if you were to lease one through Ally right now, you would have to use its standard lease rates...which are not very attractive.

The only special incentive that GM is providing on the '11 Camaro right now is 3.9% financing for up to 5 years and 4.9% for 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • ae86pwrae86pwr Member Posts: 9
    Hi Carman,

Do you know if Ally or USBank has special lease program for the 1SS or 2SS model in Feb 2012?

Thanks

D
    I believe that it does ae86pwr. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Camaro Coupe 1SS with 15,000 miles per year are 2.9% and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Camaro Coupe 2SS are 2.9% and 52%

Car_man
    Host
  • aiduaneaiduane Member Posts: 15
    Carman,

What leasing deals are currently in place for non SS camaros from either Ally, or Chevy? I saw this deal on a dealer website:
    "$259 month, $2339 down - Payments are for a 2012 CHEVROLET CAMARO w/1LS with an MSRP of $24,100. 39 monthly payments total $10,101. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Take delivery by 02-29-2012. Mileage charge of $0.20/mile over 39,000 miles."

Any help on factors on 1LT would be appreciated as I am looking for a camerao with a auto transmittion. - Thanks!
    Hi aiduane. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe with 1LS and 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • buckmarktnbuckmarktn Member Posts: 1
    What does that all mean in layman terms? I'm considering leasing but I just want to know what the average person is paying for a lease. Is it not as simple as put this down, get this payment?
    I can work up a payment on the car that you are interested using GM's actual lease program in for you if you'd like. I just need you to provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you want. You can look that data up in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • tycalmctycalmc Member Posts: 3
    carman,

Do you have the lease deals on the 2012 camaro 2ss?
  • billabongibillabongi Member Posts: 2
    What would the lease rate be for a 2LT camaro?

Thanks in advance
    Here you go tycalmc. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS with 15,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi billabongi. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT with 15,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • leochengleocheng Member Posts: 5
    Hi carman,

What's Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT with 10,000 or 12,000 miles per year?

Thank you
  • jdunnisherjdunnisher Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2012
    Hello Car_man,

Can you please post the lease rate and residual value for a 36 (or 39) month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT with 12,000 miles per year? And do the current rates run through 7/2/2012? Thanks!
    Hi leocheng. Ally's current base lease rate and residua value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% and 50%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

General Motors is not currently providing any cash incentives on 36-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly jdunnisher. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.75% and 52%.

Yes, the current lease program for this car is scheduled to run through July 2nd.

Car_man
    Host
  • sxvipersxviper Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man,
    What would the lease details be on a 2ss coup for 36 months, 12000 miles. msrp $39950. Invoice $38135. Thanks!
    Here you go sxviper. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 1.75% and 52%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • nishi86nishi86 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Can you calculate approximate monthly payments for a 2012 camaro lease for me. Its a 1LT MSRP: $29,060 , 36 month lease. Dealer invoice is $28176.
    I sure can nishi86. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT that has an MSRP of $29,060 and a selling price of 28,451 ($500 over invoice minus $225 lease cash) through Ally right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $377.

Car_man
    Host
  • nishi86nishi86 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Thank you for that.

Do you have any details on the 2013 camaro 2LT though.
    I am talking to a dealer right now and hes giving me a residual of 64% and money factor of 0.0025(6%) on a US bank lease.
    For an MSRP of 31565(which is full sticker price) he has calculated the monthly payments to be $446.22 with $819 down(including first month payment) for a 39 month lease.

I also heard that US bank charges a disposition fee at the end. Just wanted your opinion of if this is a decent deal.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Nishi86
  • urirx98urirx98 Member Posts: 51
    Hey anyone lease a 2013 Camaro Convertible LS Lt2 yet, my lease on a infiniti G37 ends in 6 months and want to be prepared the next few months or maybe sooner, I live in FLorida so its almost summer all the time, thanks
  • aznmaskaznmask Member Posts: 21
    where i can lease a Camaro? I live in Boston, MA.

anyone?

thanks
    Hi aznmask. You can lease a Camaro through any General Motors dealership. Well, technically the dealership will facilitate the deal and you will be leasing through some bank like Ally, GM Financial or US Bank.

Is that what you were asking?

Car_man
    Host
  • nick821nick821 Member Posts: 5
    Looking a 2013 SS/RS Convert tomorrow. I have a GM Card with a $2000 top off and a private $1000 offer. Is there any conquest or loyalty rebates and can they be stacked with the above offers?
    I was told by the dealer that the residual is 62% for 36m with 15k and 5% rate. Does this sound right? Who has the best lease USB, ALLY or GM?

Thanks for all you help!

Rich
  • bmclark3bmclark3 Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    Car_man,

Could you provide me with the CCR available for the 2LS Camaro for 24 and 36 months and also the money factor and residual for 12k miles on each term (Ally - S (top) tier credit)? Also are there any loyalty programs for current Chevy lessees and if so is it compatible with the USAA $750 CCR?

I live in SWFL, zipcode 33901.

Thank you so much in advance!
    Hi bmclark3. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are 5.21% and 74%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.38% and 64%.

General Motors is not providing any cash incentives that I am aware of on leases of this car, other than waiving the first month's payment on leases. I am not aware of any loyalty cash incentives on this car either.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

Trying to help a freind. Could you please post rates and residuals for a 24 month Camaro convertible 2LT, and 1SS? Also is there any lease cash this month?

Thank you in advance!!
    Hey buster6. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are 5.21% and 65%.

I believe that General Motors is providing a $250 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this car. It is waiving the first monthly payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • macdadmacdad Member Posts: 75
    What are the current residual and money factor/interest for a Camaro conv. both 24 mo. / 12K miles and 36 mo / 12K miles?

Thx,

macdad
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Sorry...doesn't look like we'll have any GM numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• macdadmacdad Member Posts: 75
    What is the most recent month you have lease numbers for

Macdad
    I don't have any previous numbers.... looks like the last posting here by Car_man was March, though I don't think that will help you much. I'm sorry...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi Kyfdx,

Do you have Camaro 2SS hard top numbers for January? Looking for 2 year 15k and to see if there is any lease cash. Thank You!!

3.80% MF and 71% residual.. no cash that I see..

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gomdgomd Member Posts: 21

Kyfdx,

Do you have Camaro 2LT COUPE numbers for January? 36 month lease with 10k. Thanks in advance.

4.25% MF and 65% residual

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2014

Wanted to share my deal and hope it will help someone else

Car:
    Camaro 2SS RS Coupe-auto-nav-sunroof
    Msrp:
    $42,180
    sales price:
    $39,002

other discounts that were deducted from the sales price and used as cap cost reduction:
    GM card top off $2,000
    Private offer $1,000

Cash out of pocket:
    $768.00 (covered first payment, sales tax on rebates and permit to drive home)

Monthly Payment pre tax:
    $370.xx

Monthly with tax
    $401.xx (8.5% tax rate)

money factor .00135/residual 71% 2 yr 15k with US Bank

fees:
    $80.00 doc fee
    $95.00 one way permit to dirve home (purchased out of state and registered myself at home)
    $595 lease acq fee

It is a good time to lease a gm vehicle with the top off offer. 42K vehicle for $400 per month with low drive offs and a 2 year contract is nice.

• lexusguy23lexusguy23 Member Posts: 80

Does anyone have the RV and MF for the 2014 Camaro SS? 36 months, 12k and 15k miles per year?

Thanks!

@lexusguy23 said:
    Does anyone have the RV and MF for the 2014 Camaro SS? 36 months, 12k and 15k miles per year?

Thanks!

4.25% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 2% to residual for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lexusguy23lexusguy23 Member Posts: 80
    Can I get the MF and residual value for 2014 Base V6 Camaro, 12k/36mo, in Texas?

Thanks

@lexusguy23 said:
    Can I get the MF and residual value for 2014 Base V6 Camaro, 12k/36mo, in Texas?

Thanks

4.25% MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sofla117sofla117 Member Posts: 11

Does anyone have the residual and MF for a 2014 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS?

Has anyone leased a 2014 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS that can share their deal? I'm looking at doing something like 36/mo, 12K or 15K/yr...

@sofla117 said:
    Does anyone have the residual and MF for a 2014 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS?

4.25% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx@Edmunds Thank you!

@kyfdx@Edmunds Do you have the same for the Coupe? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.