Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus CT 200h Lease Questions

Comments

• tschaitschai Member Posts: 14
    Car Man,

Can you give us MF and residual on 27m/12k and 36m/12k lease rate?

Thanks.
  • 1stnew_car1stnew_car Member Posts: 2
    Hello everyone!
    I'm terrible at negotiating. Would someone be willing to help me. I really want to lease the lexus ct200h. I live in seattle wa. Ideally I would like to pay no more than 250
    Per month with 0 down. I have excellent credit. How would I go about getting the best deal.
    I really appreciate any assistance.
    Thank you & god bless!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited May 2013
    Hi tschai. Lexus' lease program for the CT 200h varies significantly by region. What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi 1stnew_car. I don't think that you're going to be able to get a CT 200h for $250 per month with nothing down. If you provide me with the exact MSRP and dealer invoice price of the car that you're interested as you want it equipped in I can use Lexus' actual lease program to work up a sample payment on it for you. You can find that providing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • tschaitschai Member Posts: 14
    I am in Glendale, California.

Thanks.
  • vladlink1990vladlink1990 Member Posts: 3
    I live in New York and I just purchased my 2013 lexus ct200h with navigation, Bluetooth, leather, sunroof..and it was for 299/month with only 2190 out of pocket including all fees and taxes.
  • leasenewbeeleasenewbee Member Posts: 2
    Have never leased before. Want to do the ct200 but there are no base models for the Lexus Memorial day deal. So dealer has another model with Prem Pkg, Nav and Seat and some accessories. Total msrp 37433. If I give him $1500 down, and $1500 trade in, I'll get the 27 mon deal, 15k mi a year and monthly payment of $229 including tax (he's apply the $1750 incentive and 1st month free to the deal). Price of car at the end is $26203 but he tells me that it may or may not be that price. I thought one can lock in purchase price? Also is it advisable to purchase gap insurance?

Is this a good deal? I don't need bells/whistles; at the end rather have a more affordable car to purchase but base models now don't seem to exist.

Please help.

Thank you!
  • penumbrapenumbra Member Posts: 1
    Hi All.

The Lexus Guy quoted me on this. Im in California

Lexus ct200h 2013

$1200 down
    $320/mo for 36 mos.

12k/year

is this a good deal?

Thanks
  • leasenewbeeleasenewbee Member Posts: 2
    I just signed a contract after much calling around. I think it depends on what packages you have, the msrp and the actual cost of the car you've negotiated. I managed to find the base, no nav, just the seat package and was offered $315 mon., 36 mon for 15k mi. I have to pay $1350 acquisition, motor veh and doc fee. I call many dealers looking for the right car and trying to get the best price. I did get .0001 MF with 59% residual and he sold the car for 100 under invoice. I think I did ok. You can compare your deal by calling other dealerships and see if they can do better. Good luck.
  • jmezzjmezz Member Posts: 36
    Picked up base w/seats for 349/mo. 33 months,only 149.00 tot out of pocket inc,1st mo paid,15k/yr. think its great deal
  • whatsarezafwhatsarezaf Member Posts: 4
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a CT200H, but prefer the F-Sport package.

Can anyone give me the newest MF and Residual rates for 15K?

Any experiences on invoice pricing, and incentives would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the additional information tschai. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CT 200h with 12,000 miles per year in California are .00070 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Lexus is providing a $1,750 cash incentive and it is waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi whatsarezaf. Lexus Financial Services' June residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CT 200h with 15,000 miles per year is 59%. Its money factors vary from .00001 to .00095, depending upon what region you are in. If you tell me what state you're in I should be able to be ore specific.

Car_man
    Host
  • username668username668 Member Posts: 1
    Shining,

Do you mind me asking you which dealer you got that deal from? Thanks in advance!
  • whatsarezafwhatsarezaf Member Posts: 4
    Car_man

I'm in California, Southern CA to be exact.

Thank you,
    Rez
  • kelbow823kelbow823 Member Posts: 1
    hi Car_man - i was quoted the following in St. Louis.

The MSRP of the vehicle is $33,088.00
    Selling Price= $32058.00 includes all factory incentives
    Money Factor= .00035
    Residual= 60% @ 12,000 miles per year

with a payment of 335 with $1700 down.

I"m seeing some better and some worse on here. Does this seem about right?
    Thanks for the additional information, Rez. The money factor in your area is .00070 for Tier 1+ customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kelbow823 The money factor that you were quoted is spot on. The selling price that you mentioned has me perplexed though. What else does it include? Lexus is providing a $1,750 cash incentive on leases of this car right now, yet you are being given a smaller discount than that on the car. You should be getting all of that plus an additional dealer discount on top of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • kainnyckainnyc Member Posts: 80
    Why such a low MF on this model?
    Hi kainnyc. The simple answer is that must be what the market dictates. Manufacturers want to charge as much as they can for their vehicles, so if they decide to provide an extremely attractive money factor on a vehicle it must mean that they aren't selling as many of them as they's like or need to based upon their level of production.

Car_man
    Host
  • phillip_ferphillip_fer Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can you tell me which dealer in NYC gave you this offer? Did your out of pocket include current incentives? i.e. $700 towards 1st lease payment?
  • tslugmotslugmo Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car Man. In regards to this post:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f2435fa/43#MSG43

The numbers shinng lists don't make sense and he hasn't come back to elaborate. I was wondering if you could shed some light. Wouldn't the 27 month lease necessarily have a higher monthly payment than the 36 month lease? It seems this lease was made during Lexus' $0 down/$200/month special, so maybe that's why?

Can you check my math on a 36/12k lease in California?
    MSRP: $33,750 including $895 Delivery, Processing & Handling, $105 "Accessory" and $700 Acq fee.
    Negotiated price: $30,700 ($30,000 + $700 acq fee)
    MF: .0007
    Residual: 61% ($20,587.50)
    Down Payment: $1,000
    Incentive: $1,750
    Cap cost: $30,700-$1,000-$1,750=$27,950
    Usage tax: 9%
    Monthly including taxes: $259.95
    Misc title, registration, doc fees of roughly $200, and the first month's lease payment credit of $259.95 means there's about $60 going toward reduction of cap cost, right? And we should expect to bring just the $1k down payment due at signing, the other fees are either capitalized into the lease payment or negated by the first month's payment credit?

Anything I'm missing?

Thanks.
  • stellalaceystellalacey Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am looking at leasing a Lexus ct200h , with navi and blk and caramel.. I have great credit, I live in Jacksonville Fl... And I'm trying to receive some pricing/info for this vehicle before I make any decisions... I have read alot of the forums, but was interested in the obvious ( pricing) and what dealer incentives etc are out there.. Because if I understand correctly it varies per state or region? I'm mostly interested in knowing the dealer incentives for my state and I'm more interested in 27 0r 36 mo's and prefer 12k to 15 k mileage a yr... Any help you could give? Thanks. (p.s)... The dealer info I seem to see in my area is $369 a month/ 0 dwn, for 27 mo's 10k mileage a yr / w an msrp of $(35,020)1st month paid, must pay acq fee of $700 .... But WHY does this seem much higher than most of these other posts/forums.. Thanks again...
  • ct200hownerct200howner Member Posts: 15
    I just leased a CT200H, MSRP $37,509 nebula gray with black nuluxe interior with Nav with backup camera and lexus enform, premium package, perferred accessory package with cargo nets, wheel locks, bumper applique, luxury and convenience package and lexus all weather mats for $287.00 per month with $1408 total due at signing "$700.00 acq fee, $269.00 doc fee, NJ MV fee $325.00 and $114.00 for lexus all weather mats. 27 months/15k yr.

Is that a good deal car man?
  • dvangeruddvangerud Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a similar deal but 36 months and 15k per year and I am getting quoted $463 per month. What state are you in?
    New Jersey... Ray Catena Lexus in monmouth NJ.....
  • minximinxi Member Posts: 1
    I am in the market for a 2013 CT 200h. Can someone please tell me what the net cap costs (total for everything) should be for a MSRP of $33,945 and invoice $32,713. Should it be 5% over invoice? $500 over invoice? Should it be less? I have no idea what a good deal would be and would appreciate any advice.
    if you are leasing and you should be under invoice by at least 1750 due to the lease cash available right now... Also if you or someone in your household has a lexus you qualify for owner loyalty credit of $500.00
  • techkid31techkid31 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I'm looking at a Nebula grey with black nuluxe with Nav. It has an MSRP of $37,170. The offered price is $33,733. I had a couple of questions regarding leasing. I qualify under the grad program for $1000. Does that combine with the lexus $1750 leasing offer right now in addition to the first month's free? What is the money factor and residual value for 27 months? Also, what do you guys think about asking for $33,500. Thanks!
    You should be able to combine them both.
  • carexpert08carexpert08 Member Posts: 49
    Hey is there anyway you can either PM me or email me? I am looking at the same car at the same dealership.

thank you
  • bayoyongbayoyong Member Posts: 17
    How did you get it for that low? Purchase or lease?
    You seem to know what you're talking about. Can you explain all the terms you used? Looking at a CT lease. Seems like you got a great deal...close to what we are trying for.
    We are trying to find the best lease on the CT200 and have gone back and forth with one dealer. From what I read, it's best to negotiate the price before telling them you want to lease. But with the nationally advertised lease price going on right now, I went in telling them straight up that's why I came in. Does that hurt me?

What's the best way to negotiate a lease?
    Oh..and how did you negotiate that?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    No email addresses in the forums!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2013
    He had to put $3,000.00 down on the lease... Not a good idea to put so much down on a lease. If the car gets stolen or wrecked beyond repair, your down payment is gone... I only put inceptions down when I got my lease... $1404 total to pickup car... includes $700 acq fee, $269 dealer ripoff doc fee, $325.00 NJ MV fee for 5 years, $114 for all weather lexus mats. MSRP was $37,509. My MF was 0.0001.. 27 months/15k/yr $287 per month it comes out to almost the same deal with mines being a little better as i got all weather mats and my msrp was a little higher with a lot lower down payment during pickup. I just pay a higher per montly lease fee and get to keep the down payment in my bank instead of giving it to the dealer...
  • cw30000cw30000 Member Posts: 11
    What was the price you negotiated the car to and what is the resident value used?

Thanks.
    edited July 2013
    It was about $32,500 before rebates, plus I also got $1750.00 and $500.00 loyalty rebate on top.. The rebates are taxable in NJ... My residual is mid $25k... I forget the exact number as i am not home now... I also don't plan on buying the car so the residual is not very important to me.. The most important was getting the 15k miles per yr. and 27 months as I like to change cars every 2 years or so...
  • si1252000si1252000 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Bayoyong, are you getting your deals in the bay area? We would like to lease one too, for base model, dealer is advertising $299, $1000 drive off, 27 Mons, 10000 miles, can you please share the deal you got so far? Thank you
  • eric1032eric1032 Member Posts: 5
    I am in LA and got offered $270 before tax, 999 down, 27 month, 10k lease. This is for the base mode at 33750.

haven't been told the drive off yet because I wasn't committing. but if I can get them to waive the acquisition fee and other crazy fee, only paying tax & license + 999 down. I think it's a good deal.

I am really curious on the other poster's deal, 37000 msrp and got a 259 payment....is that for real?
    hi Car-Man,

what's the MF and residual currently for CT200 on 27 month lease with 10K per year.

thanks in advance.
    I am in southern California.
  • jayhawk93jayhawk93 Member Posts: 13
    CarMan, what are the july money factor and residual for a 27mo and 36mo lease for the Lexus CT200 in Cincinnati, OH?
    Best deal I got on a Lexus CT 200h was 3500 down and 250/mo. Went to multiple dealers. Some wouldn't touch that. Others said they could only match it. Knew that was the best they could do. Ended up getting a loaded Civic for 1500 down and 230/mo. Kinda wish I had a hybrid, though. Civic is ok on gas mileage. But nowhere near 40-45.
  • jayhawk93jayhawk93 Member Posts: 13
    What are the money factors and residuals in Ohio for. 27 and 36 month lease respectively? Thanks!
  • gusflogusflo Member Posts: 2
    Carman, would you please tell me the August money factor and residual for CA on a 36 mo. lease with 12k miles per year?
    Thanks
  • djigoboom1djigoboom1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi CarMan,

What are the Lease Money Factors and Residual Values for a 2013 Lexus CT200h in California for 12,000 miles per year and 36 months and 39 months? This is for some one who has 800+ credit.

Thanks!
    just put a $500 deposit for a 2013 CT200 Base model, waiting for delivery mid-week.

$999 out of the door (includes tax), $299 per month (includes tax) , 27 month (with option to extend 6 more month), 10k per year.

Hope this helps.
  • lexusruslexusrus Member Posts: 2
    I have not leased in the past until recently a Lexus dealer salesman mentioned it to me due to "special rebates" with leasing only ($1500 rebate on the new 2013 RX450h and $1750 PLUS first month lease payment "FREE" on the new 2013 CT200h).

The "MANAGER" said I can get the additional REBATES ONLY if I LEASE. Then he said I can call up the Lexus Financial something like 6 months down the road and ask for a PAY OFF and I can then either pay off these two leases with cash or just refinance these two on my own. This way I will get the rebates noted above. I think there is a "CATCH" somewhere and I just don't know it yet. Anyone can enlighten me on this will be greatly appreciated !!!

Here is what I have negotiated so far on the new 2013 RX450h (brand new and not a demonstrator or a loaner vehicle):

2013 RX450h 4X2 with --------------------------------------------------- MRSP of $46310.00
    1. Sport Appearance Package with 19 inch F Sport Wheels ------- MRSP of $1100.00
    2. Comfort Package -------------------------------------------------------MRSP of $825.00
    3. 12 speaker Premium Audio Package (grouped in with other options)
    ------------------MRSP of $0.00
    4. Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlamps -------------------------MRSP of $515.00
    5. Navg. System w/Voice Command, Backup Camera, Lexus Enform
    and etc...... ---------------------------------------------------------MRSP of $2775.00
    6. Intuitive Parking Assist --------------------------------------------------MRSP of $500.00
    7. Premium Package w/Blind Spot Monitor System, Leather, Moon Roof
    and etc............ ----------------------------------------------------MRSP of $2570.00
    8. Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Knob ------------MRSP of 330.00
    9. Cargo Net, Cargo Mat, Wheel Locks and Key Gloves --------------MRSP of $255.00
    10. Delivery Processing and Handling -----------------------------------MRSP of $910.00
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
    TOTAL MSRP OF $56090.00

The BEST PRICE I could negotiate thus far is $49200.00 (This is "cash price". Meaning if I just pay cash or get my own financing or Lexus Financing it is $49200.00 PLUS Tax/Tag/governmental fees).

If I "LEASE" this vehicle I will get ADDITIONAL $1500.00 OFF to bring it to $47700.00

Here is the LEASE DEAL I was quoted thus far (they checked my credit and I do have excellent credit and is tier ONE):

No money down (except for the $1500 REBATE), Advanced Payments $684.09, Upfront Charges $545.21, Total Cap Reduction $250.70, Due on Delivery is $0.00 (ZERO). Monthly payment is $684.09 for 24 months (Base monthly of $633.42 + Tax of $50.67 = Monthly Payment of $684.09). Residual Amount is $37019.40 with "MONEY FACTOR/RATE" of 0.00085. Annual Mileage of 10,000.

On the NEW 2013 CT 200h ..................

MRSP of $31850.00

1. Premium Package with Navg ......... --------------------------------- MRSP $890.00
    2. Leather Package...... -------------------------------------------------- MRSP $1930.00
    3. HDD Navigation System Backup Monitor, Lexus Enform ....... --- MRSP $2735.00
    4. Intuitive Parking Assist ----------------------------------------------- MRSP $500.00
    5. Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves -------------- MRSP $263.00
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

TOTAL MRSP $39063.00

I was able to negotiate thus far a CASH PRICE of $36200.00

If I "LEASE" then I will get additional $1750.00 OFF and LEXUS FINANCIAL will pay the first month's lease payment.

Here is the LEASE I was quoted:

NO MONEY DOWN, Total Cash and Rebates of $1750.00, Advanced payment of $430.08, Upfront Charges of $1253.84, Total Cap Reduction of $496.16, Due on Delivery is $0.00 (ZERO), Monthly payment is $430.08 for 24 months (Base Monthly Payment of $389.22 + Tax of $31.86 = $430.08), Money Factor/Rate is 0.00085, Annual Miles is 10,000.

Should I just get a loan at 1.9% (with Lexus Financial on the RX450h) and 0.9% (with Lexus Financial on the CT200h) VERSUS lease on these two deals?

I have excellent credit (TOP TIER ONE) and already approved for these two loans at my credit union anyway, but at 1.98% which is slightly higher than Lexus Financial.

Anyone can enlighten me on the above two deals?

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.