Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2007 Grand Caravan Locks Not Working

pbwpbw Member Posts: 1
This is my first Dodge that I have owned and was hoping someone out there can help. I just bought a 2007 Grand Caravan SXT and the power locks on the sliding doors don't seem to be working. The driver and passenger front doors both unlock with the remote or with the switch on the door but the sliders will not lock/unlock. The sliders will open and close when you hit the buttons on the overhead console or remote. Any ideas? Is

Comments

• mulcogimulcogi Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone tell me what code PO732 refers to? How to resolve issue?
  • justmakescentsjustmakescents Member Posts: 1
    1st my cd dvd player started acting like it was stuck between discs and sounds like the motor is trying to go to the next disc. Even when it's off. It keeps doing it for about 3 mins after I shut the car off. And it will not let me remove any of my discs. And of course I have 7 of them in there.
    2nd I was sitting in the van the other night, waiting for someone. The van was off & suddenly the locks for my back (trunk) hatch started turning itself on & off. Then actually opened it like a door that's not shut all the way. So the hatch door lite is on-on the dash all the time & I can't get the hatch to shut all the way. So all the lights are on inside & I have to have them off manually with that dial which makes it difficult to see how fast I'm driving with no dash lights.
    Has anyone else had any of these problems?
  • canfixcanfix Member Posts: 2
    My reading light for my 2005 DGC do not wort when the doors are close. The lights work when the doors are open and when i unlock or lock the van. any help ?
  • canfixcanfix Member Posts: 2
    My reading light for my 2005 DGC do not work when the doors are close. The lights work when the doors are open and when i unlock or lock the doors. Any help.
    Thanks
  • majorbobmajorbob Member Posts: 1
    Your problem may be that the lock actuators are defective or jammed. The door panels would have to be removed and the actuators removed and bench tested. If not operating then replacement is in order. They cost about $40.00 and an hour work.