Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 acura tl vs 2012 honda Accord

rameel4rameel4 Member Posts: 4
2009 Acura TL with 26,000 Miles, clean title or a 2012 Honda accord SE with 700 miles..

which would you take? i have the accord and I was wondering if i should trade it for the acura if i added 700 bucks as well

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    Wait, you OWN the 2012 Accord and are thinking about trading it in already? If so, you will probably take a pretty big hit on the Accord sale.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• rameel4rameel4 Member Posts: 4
    I have the accord but I was gonna trade it with someone else not a dealer
    It really doesn't make any sense, in my opinion. Why would you trade a brand new vehicle, with the full warranty still in effect, for a used vehicle?

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• rameel4rameel4 Member Posts: 4
    Just because its a luxury car and it's worth more and it's.Acura tl
    Well in that case, do what you want. I don't think anyone will advise you that it is a good idea, financially, but if you know that already, then I'm not sure what other advice we can give you. Trading a brand new vehicle for one that is now almost 3 model years old is not very wise.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR