Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Odyssey all season weather mat

quizzerquizzer Member Posts: 14
I'm looking for some great all weather mats for 2012 EXL. Anyone have a good recommendation and place to buy from?

Comments

• Options
    robr2robr2 Member Posts: 8,805
    I've always had good luck with weathertech.com
  • Options
    mthomasdbmthomasdb Member Posts: 15
    The Husky Liners are as good as weathertech. I have had both. The Husky advantage is that they are $10 to $25.00 cheaper!
  • Options
    su_a_vesu_a_ve Member Posts: 82
    For OEM, "Bernardi parts dot com"has a good price on them (I think about $150 + s/h).
  • Options
    duplexdianneduplexdianne Member Posts: 20
    People have complained about the OEM cargo liner sliding around--so the other ones don't? It looks like if I go with the WT all-in-one piece for the 2nd and 3rd row, then the WT cargo liner will overlap a bit where the mats are in front of the 3rd row. Is this what keeps the cargo liner from sliding around? Then it won't matter which cargo liner we buy.

Sounds like WT does not have a separate 2nd and separate 3rd row liner in the works, despite what I've read in the OdyClub forums--that's from a WT representative.

What have you all done that's worked for you? We will probably only occasionally use the cargo liner (with the seats down) so taking it in and out of the car is really not that big of a deal.

What have you all done that has worked? Sounds like I may end up with a mixture of products to get the coverage we need.
  • Options
    duplexdianneduplexdianne Member Posts: 20
    Since we are in Texas, decided to go with WT All-weather mats for all three rows instead of the liners (no snow/slush here!). This way, the WT extended cargo liner fits perfectly behind the second row. Was able to get everything for $261.16 from Xenon Depot! Will post pics when installed.