Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
edited July 2014 in Land Rover
Ask your Evoque lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• radoncgsradoncgs Member Posts: 60
    Hi, Carman, could you provide some insight on the current lease offer on Evoque? thanks.
  • tony411latony411la Member Posts: 17
    Could you please provide the current Land Rover Financial Lease rates for a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium?

Thanks.
  • sjlrsjlr Member Posts: 1
    Cheers Car Man - Can the Evoque forum get some love? How about the June lease rates for a 2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Package? Thanks.
  • rx5zigenrx5zigen Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car Man or any Forum Members,

Any info on aug. lease rates for 2012 Evoque Pure Plus? 24 Months, 10K mi.

Thanks.
  • scaryoutfitscaryoutfit Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Hi Carman.
    here is a quick question on residuals on an 2012 evoque.
    I was told by the sale person that the latest lease deal on the evoque ($499/m)
    was good because they jacked up the residuals on the PURE version but not the COUPE/Prestige or Dynamic. The Pure is at 54% on 36months/10K + 2% Bump. The salesmen went on to also say that IF i was to buy the PREMIUM option, the car residual would drop to 50%+2% Bump. So net, I really want the Premium pack but dont understand how the residuals would drop for an 'option'.
    Does this sound right???
    The deal is: PurePlus 5dr + Premium + Climate pack + Sat Radio = MSRP 49745, sale price $47000.

thoughts?
    Thanks... and if you can reply by tomorrow, that would be gr8 as im going back to close the deal ;-) :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go rx5zigen. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Land Rover Evoque Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00087 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi scaryoutfit. Unfortunately what you were told is absolutely correct. The more expensive trim levels of vehicles often have lower residual values than the base model. That is the case with the Evoque as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • wckempfwckempf Member Posts: 4
    Car_Man,
    I'm looking to lease a 2012 or 2013 Evoque by the end of the October. Do you have any info on the current rates for both the 2013's that just arrived and the leftover 2012's that are still sitting on dealer lots. I'm not interested in the advertised $499 lease for the Pure Plus 5 Door. I am looking for a Pure Premium or Dynamic for 36 months & 10k miles per year. Thanks.
    Here's the information that you're looking for wckempf. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Evoque Pure Plus 5 Door with 10,000 miles per year are .00179 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00069 and 55%.

It's interesting that the residual values for the '12 are slightly higher than they are for the '13. Perhaps there's some residual support there. I'll ask around to make sure that's correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • lucky70lucky70 Member Posts: 5
    got quoted lease price on 2012 land rover evoque coupe plus with navigation and climate control for $797 with 15,000 miles and 36 months. I think it is way too high of monthly payment. I was give residual value of 50% with approximately $23300 as residual value. Please share your opinions. This is with down payment of $3200!!!! I know he is trying to screw me. I just need to see if I need him to make sure he wears a condom. lol. Thanks everyone. I wanted to put nothing down and pay nothing out of pocket by the way.
  • n6uyenn6uyen Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Hello

Can someone tell me the latest Jan 2013 money factor and residual value for a 2013 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus lease with 10k miles?

Thank you
    Hello n6uyen. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Evoque 5-Door Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mond95mond95 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man. I just registered, have to thank you for all your posts here, they are so helpful.

Are you sure that the MF for the Evoque is .00011 and not .00110? That seems unbelievably low...

Thanks!
    Welcome and you're welcome mond95.

.00011 is indeed low...and correct. They are essentially charging 0% interest on leases of the Evoque right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • rhm2013rhm2013 Member Posts: 5
    Just picked up a pure plus 36 mos 10k/yr lease. MF .00011 Residual 56% $1000+first month down and car selling price at approx $1500 below invoice.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    So.. What's the payment?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

just under 5
  • lr2013lr2013 Member Posts: 2
    rhm2013...where did you get that deal that's a good one.

pure plus 10k year 00068 money factor 50% residual w/3k down. stop laughing...what do you think?
  • lr2013lr2013 Member Posts: 2
    car man...what is the best money factor/residual % for each trim.

i want to go for the best bang for the buck. thanks so much!
    Yes rhm please share dealer and salesman it is well an unbelievable deal. I am assuming it is the cheapest trim with bare bones and 10000 year for that price of under 5 tax included??? Amazinggggg
  • zeus1zeus1 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for money factor and residual % for 36 months and 15,000 miles year for the pure and pure plus.

Thanks
    edited February 2013
    Lr2013 you can do better. If you are top tier credit then Money Factor -should be .00011 - and Residual 56%. The money factor they are quoting is not the top tier MF and generic one they use. Look at current lease offers in Land Rover site for evoque...you can back out the residual easily from there. Also call a few other dealers and play them for the best deal
    lucky70, I got the pure plus trim which is pretty loaded. Nav, lether etc. the MSRP was around 49k.
    Ok so since u got such a great deal did u put money down? Is it secret as to dealer and salesman who gave you such an amazingggg deal? I am sure he would love the business. U must have put down a large downpayment and only getting 10,000 miles a year to get that low of a payment. Also the 5 door is what u must have gotten and not coupe which is more expensive. Even with money facor given above and your msrp the math just doesn't add up. .......
    i put $1k down which i mentioned in my original post. Lucky70, my math is fine (i do math for living) and I have been leasing for 15 years and I know how lease math work :) . btw your writing tells me you are a dealer, are you?
    Dealer?? Lol no but just dont see why so defensive when 2 people have asked you what dealer you got this incredible deal from?.. Top secret I surpose... Makes u go hmmmmm. Oh well this is the Internet. On a much more interesting note, I see that land rover is advertising $399 a mo for 36 months for everyone who is interested.
    Hi zeus1. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Evoque 5-Door Pure with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Evoque Pure Plus are .00011 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Member Posts: 9
    Carman what is MF for april Evoque pure plus 10 k. 36 months?
    Here you go zzooioozz. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5 Door Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • user111user111 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Carman. Do you have the MF and residuals for an evoque dynamic (both trims) with a 24 mo. lease and 12k miles/year? Thanks.
  • upskittyupskitty Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man and others. I'm negotiating a lease on a 2013 Evoque Pure Premium and the numbers the dealership is giving me just DO NOT add up. Could someone with more lease experience than me please take a look and help me out asap?

As follows: 2013 Evoque Pure Premium MSRP $50,865. Negotiated down to $47,165 invoice plus $4000 down. Money factor is .00011 and residual value is 53%. 3% tax is $1414.95, $398 doc fee. They are quoting me a lease payment of $602.43 per month on a 36 month lease.

Many thanks!
    ^bump
    Hi upskitty. The money factor and residual value that you were quoted look good.

Using the numbers that you provided me with, an MSRP of $50,865, a selling price of $47,165, a $4,000 capitalized cost reduction (which I advise against making...more on that later), a money factor of .00011 and a residual value for 53%, I estimate that this truck's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $570.

As I mentioned, I always advise consumers against making capitalized cost reductions on leases. Those who make them risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi user111. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Range Rover Evoque 5 Door Dynamic Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00004 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2 Door model are .00005 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • justmcbjustmcb Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man. I'm looking for the May's MF and residual on a 36 mo. lease, 12,000 miles for a 2013 Evoque, Pure Premium model, MSRP of $51,765.
    Also, the MF and residual at 15K miles too please?

With top tier credit I had been quoted MF .00065 and resid 53%, which according to this forum seems high.

Thanks man!
  • ejscmsejscms Member Posts: 1
    Car_man: I would appreciate knowing the MF, residual AND monthly payment on a similar car (when I do the math, it's just not coming out right).

2013 Evoque Pure Plus Premium. MSRP $47915. paying $850 over invoice=$44,808. 36 months, 12k miles.

I have top tier credit and would prefer to put nothing down other than license and first month's payment. (I read your previous post stating it's best to not put anything down and have a higher monthly payment. )

Finally, now much does it change the monthly payment if I am forced to put down $2500? thanks very much for the info and the education.
  • ix007ix007 Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2013
    Car Man:

I'm trying to evalute the deal I'm being offered. Was hoping yourself and other posters on this forum could help me in my decision.

MSRP $48190
    Selling Price $45690 + $795 Acquisition Fee = $46485 CAP Cost
    Residual is $26,986 56%
    Money Factor is .00061
    Payment is $585.45 + $54.54 (tax) = $640.98

I would be paying 1st payment, license fee and doc fee upfront ($1,894.37)

All the math adds up correctly but I am not sure if I should be holding out for a better deal. They are the only Land Rover store in the city so they appear to have the market cornered.

Even though I told them that the money factor should only be .00011, I was informed that dealer policy is to add .00100 to every deal but they took it down to only .00050 for me. And that I was getting $2,500 off MSRP which is also a deeper discount than normal. Edmunds TMV has the price at $47,154 (basically only $1,000 of MSRP)

So not only is the dealer making money over invoice but also making an extra 1/2 a point on the money factor. Is this just the way it is in the more luxury car market?

My current lease is up in about a week so unfortunately, I need to do something fairly quickly. Would you guess that MF or Residuals will move in May for these?
    Here's the information that you're looking for justmcb. Chase's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00011 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 15,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • jgsrjgsr Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man.

I wanted to evaluate and numbers the dealership is giving me is correct

This is what they quote me:

MSRP $48,517.00
    Sale Price $47,789.00

Lease term:
    36 months with 10,000 miles allowed per year
    Residual $27,169
    MF .00041
    Total drive off due at signing $4000
    $551 per month plus tax

I'm not sure if these numbers are correct and should get this deal or wait for better one.
    Hi Car_man. Thanks for the reply. What about a 36 month lease / 12k yr for a 5-door dynamic? If you don't have June's rates, then May's are fine. Thank you.
    hi jgsr. I think that the money factor that you were quoted is a little high. According to the information that I have seen, Chase's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year is .00011 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Also, I think that the discount that you were quoted looks low. If I was in the market for this model in an area that has a decent level of competition, I personally would be shooting for more like three grand off.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome user111. Chase's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5-door Dynamic with 12,000 miles per year are .00011 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • scottcoscottco Member Posts: 2
    Hi, has anyone leased for $419 a month as Land Rover advertises? Is that price for real? Also, the dealers in the burbs have no Evoques on the lot and tell me it's at least a 3 month or longer wait after you order. What's that all about? Is this true outside of NY? Thanks!
  • mi7mi7 Member Posts: 31
    Hi guys,

Could anyone look over this deal and let me know of this is good? I think it's pretty solid for a prestige but would like some confirmation:

Evoque Prestige
    MSRP:54,565
    Selling Price: 52,000
    42months/12k/year
    Drive off: 1200
    Monthly: 736 (tax included)
    MF: .00010 but dealer told me due to discount they are marking up to .00027. I was not able to get to give me buy rate...never encountered this..strange.
    Residual is 53% I believe.

I'm concerned with the MF markup but this is substantial?
  • dlowen7861dlowen7861 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man, what is the August residual value and money factor for an Evoque 36 month lease? Thank you in advance.
  • skylinezxskylinezx Member Posts: 1
    Hi CarMan,

Could you please give me the Aug. residual and money factor for a 36 month lease on an Evoque COUPE Pure Plus with 12k mi per year? Also, if you have the 24 month figures, that would help.

Thanks.
    Sorry... doesn't look like we'll have any Land Rover lease number for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• debndebn Member Posts: 6
    Car Man,
    Do you know the residual values and money factors for the current 36 month lease promotion? I believe it's 10k miles per year.
    Sorry.. .we don't have the Land Rover lease numbers..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• xfdriver1xfdriver1 Member Posts: 3
    Has anybody heard what the lease rates are on the 2014 Evoque?
This discussion has been closed.