Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Porsche Panamera Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Sure kerb. Porsche Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 base Panamera with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The conquest cash is indeed still available. It's scheduled to run through the end of the year, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was extended past that.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 195
    Thanks Again!
  • rravinrravin Member Posts: 37
    Hi Car Man. Can you tell me what the October MF is on the base panamera is. Also, the residual value for 24mo,36mo at 10k,12k, 15k miles per year. Lastly, How much price reduction for the Conquest Program? Any incentive if you are currently leasing a Porsche. Does the conquest program apply or is there another loyalty program that applies?
    rravinmd
    You're very welcome kerb.

Car_man
    Host
    edited October 2012
    Hi rravin. Porsche Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Panamera Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 56%.

The residual values are 2% higher for leases with 12,000 miles per year and 3% higher for leases with 10,000 miles per year.

The last time I looked into the conquest program, Porsche was paying up to three remaining payments for current owners of select brands.

There isn't any loyalty cash on this model that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • artestartest Member Posts: 1
    This is helpful. Do you happen to know Porsche Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value?

Also looking at a Panamera 4 and wondering if there is any real difference between the 2012 and 2013 models?

Thanks.
  • zeus416zeus416 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Car Man,

Can you post November residual & MF for a 2013 Panamera GTS. 36 month / 10k Miles.

Thanks!
  • nsx2nsx2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Can you post November residual & MF for a 2013 Panamera 4S. 36 month and 12K Miles.

Also for the GTS 12K miles.

Thanks!!!
    edited November 2012
    Greetings CarMan:

Could you kindly post the December Buy Rate and Residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 Pani Platinum Ed. Additionally, is the Conquest Program still active.

Thanks Again
    Greetings CarMan:

As I may be taking delivery of my car prior to the end of this week, could you kindly post the December Buy Rate and Residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 Pani Platinum Ed. Additionally, is the Conquest Program still active, if so, is a Mini a qualifying vehicle.

Thanks Again
    I'd be happy to help you out kerb. Porsche Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Panamera Platinum with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

The conquest program that waives the remaining payments for consumers who are currently leasing something else is still available.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks again Car_man. Happy Holidays to you and yours. As my car is at the port, delivery has been delayed until the first week of January. That said, could you provide me with the January buy rate and residual on a 36/10 and 36/12 when available.

Best Regards.
  • stockboystockboy Member Posts: 6
    In an earlier post, someone quoted a program where Porsche was offering up to an 8% discount on the new Panamera. Does anyone know if this program is still available, or what other programs may be available on purchases.
    Thanks for your help.
    Stockboy
    You're welcome kerb. If you could, please post a quick reminder for me in this discussion a couple of days into the month and I'll let you know what I have been able to find out about the new programs.

Car_man
    Host
    Just a reminder to see if there are any current programs on the Panamara. I'm seeing minimal discounts.
    Thanks,
    Stockboy
    Greetings Car_Man:

As requested, please consider this communication as a reminder to inquire about the new programs for a 2013 Panamera Platinum ed.

Many Thanks
    Thanks Stockboy. The only incentives on the 2013 Panamera right now are a special lease money factor on select trim levels and the waiver of up to twelve remaining payments for current Porsche lessees or three payments for current lessees of other brands.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey kerb. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Panamera Platinum with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There is a special .00120 money factor on certain Panamera models, but I don't believe that the Platinum Edition is one of them.

Car_man
    Host
  • mystic6mystic6 Member Posts: 6
    Could you please post the February money factor and residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 Panamera Platinum Ed. 2013? Are any special programs currently available?
  • yogi85yogi85 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car Man:

Would like to know where you see money factor and residual on current Panamera S models 36 month/12k miles leases. I noticed some of your recent posts referenced money factors of .0200. Seemed high compared to a friend's recent BMW lease with lease factor of .014. Is Porsche that much higher? Also, how much of a discount off of MSRP is market? Many thanks.
    I understand there is to be a "refresh" on the Panamera this summer. Does anyone have any details on this or know the extent of the changes?
    Thanks, Stockboy
    Certainly mystic6. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Panamera Platinum with 12000 miles per year are .00200 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Porsche is not providing any cash incentives on the Panamera right now that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go yogi85. Porsche Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Panamera S with 12,000 miles per year are .00120 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The .00200 money factor that you've seen mentioned is for non-S and non-Turbo models. The higher trim levels are eligible for the special money factor.

I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for the Panamera right now, but if I was in the market for one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $1,000 over the invoice price that's listed here at Edmunds.com and see what happens.

Car_man
    Host
  • arcnyc3amarcnyc3am Member Posts: 8
    Hello Car Man

Looking to lease 2013 base model Panamera and having hard time finding latest residuals and money factor for either March or April (whichever is available).

36 months and 10k/year

Would also appreciate if you can get me the same information for Panamera S.
    Thanks for all your help, as always.

Arc
  • usctrojan99usctrojan99 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    We closed a deal on a Panamera S in so cal.

MSRP - 103,950
    36 mo/10K miles
    $5200 down NOTE: only paid 3100 as we got Conquest deal that subsidized remaining 2100). This covered 1st month, tax title, etc.

Best deal we could find was $1345/month including tax and we closed the deal. I think we could have squeezed a few more $/month off, but wanted to close the deal this weekend.

Also, we wanted a 2013 Panamera S as we preferred the v8. It looks as though the 2014 will have a more fuel efficient turbo V6.

We tried several dealerships (OC to LA), and we found not many were willing to negotiate. For a similarly equipped Panamera S, we had one dealer not budging below $1550/month. Another dealer wouldn't below $1445/month. Absolutely crazy. This forum helped a lot for perspective, but it was a little disappointing with the expectations of dealers. I thought this was a buyer's market ;) (sarcasm).
    Hi arcnyc3am. Porsche Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 Panamera with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Panamera S are .00200 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    Carman: you posted:

porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 C2 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 75% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 62%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher, 10,000 per year would be 3% higher, 7,500 per year would be 4% higher...I don't know this for certain but using this pattern one would think that 5,000 miles per year would be 5% higher.

Does this apply to panamera's or are the residuals different/lower?

The high residual has me thinking of getting a 911 vs a panamera.....I like 24 mos 10K miles
  • spdmanspdman Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    I visited 3 different dealers in so cal area and checked 36 month & 12k annual miles on Platinum model with only added parkassistant rear camera.

The quote from the dealer is $3000 downpayment and $1200/mon including tax. The MSRP is roughly about $82k. My rough calcultion was $1319/mon with $3000 down under MF of 0.002 and 56% residual value. Thus I think it is a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think? :)
    Hey ghstudio. The numbers for the Panamera are different. Porsche Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Panamera with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 66%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ovellaovella Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the residual and MF number on the 2014 Panamera GTS?
    Porsche won't release the 2014 Panamera numbers until they start to arrive at dealers.
  • s0upb0nes0upb0ne Member Posts: 3
    Quick calculation using April Base rate of .002 and a residual of 47 shows you got ~15k off MRSP using that month's numbers. Thats almost 15% of MRSP.

Carman - did I calculate this right?

Are other people getting deals like this?
    Hi ovella. ghstudio is absolutely right. Porsche has not published a lease program for the '14 Panamera yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • s0upb0nes0upb0ne Member Posts: 3
    Car-Man - What are May numbers( MF and residual) for a '13 Panny S for 36 months and 10k miles.

Thanks!
    Hi s0upb0ne. Porsche Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Panamera S with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Confused...I thought all porsche leases were at mf .0026 this month. Is there some special I (and presumably my dealer) don't know about? I would love to get .00120 on a 24 or 27 mo lease.
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Member Posts: 60
    Hi Car_Man,
    Appreciate your work.

Can you please provide the November rates for a Pan-4S for 10K and 12K miles. And do you know of any incentive Porsche is offering (which I highly doubt)?

Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the Porsche lease numbers for November..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ken201ken201 Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the lease rates for panamera 4 , 36 month, 12K miles?

Thank you in advance!

Ken
  • ken201ken201 Member Posts: 3
    car_man,

Do you have the lease numbers for the panamera 4 for november in yet?

I was looking at a 36 month, 12K miles a year. If there are any especially sweet deals, I would love to know about those also.

Thanks,
    Ken
  • eshmaneshman Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

CarMan,

Can I get Porsche Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2014 Panamera, 15,000 miles per year for 36 months?

Also is an 8% discount off MSRP ($86,500) a good deal or is that something all Porsche dealers would do?

@eshman said:
    CarMan,

Can I get Porsche Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2014 Panamera, 15,000 miles per year for 36 months?

Also is an 8% discount off MSRP ($86,500) a good deal or is that something all Porsche dealers would do?

.0020 MF and 56% residual.

I don't hear enough about Porsche pricing to give any educated opinion about that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Balthazar42Balthazar42 Member Posts: 10

What is the current lease rates for the GTS And S models- '13 and '14 models -10k and 12k

@Balthazar42 said:
    What is the current lease rates for the GTS And S models- '13 and '14 models -10k and 12k

.0020 MF

S: 58%. GTS: 53% for 12K/yr. Add 1% for 10 K.

36 months. 2014 model. No info on 2013

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Balthazar42Balthazar42 Member Posts: 10

Thanks .. I meant '15

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

@Balthazar42 said:
    What is the current lease rates for the GTS And S models- '15 models -10k and 12k ,36 month.

S - 59% for 36/12

GTS- 54% for 36/12

Add 1% for 10K.

I don't see any specific MF's, so I would assume Porsche standard MF applies - .00200.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.