Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

WHAT IS THIS CAR?!

aawwaalleerraawwaalleerr Member Posts: 1
So a friend and I have been plagued by this car.. We can't figure out what it was and he wasn't close enough to see the badging on it when he took the picture. We just want to know what it is, and can't figure it out for the life of us.

it has the lines of so many different cars, but it's not any of them haha Help us figure it out, it would be so appreciated!

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/253330_10150876407226868_919414784_n.j- pg
Tagged:

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    The gang in our Mystery Car Pix discussion is pretty good - I suggest you hop over there and post your link. Just click here to get to that discussion:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX/.ef6dade/32770

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    I would bet money that it is the new Malibu.....believe it or not. Government Motors (GM) just started to release a side view just like the one in the pic above. GM knows it has to hit this one out of the park in the looks department first, quality build second, fuel economy/performance 3rd.

The mid size sedan is the most difficult car to build and market. It has to be all things to all people.
    1) Beautiful car
    2) build quality
    3) Performance/economy
    4) Has to fit 2 adults in back seat comfort, + a small person/kid in the center seat. (being realistic).
    5) Has to have complete telematics system w/ GPS, Sirius SAT, USB port, IPOD port, and at least 2 12v power supplies in front, and one in back.

Shall I go on?
  • kucha2kucha2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I took this photo of a car in the distance. Does anyone have a clue if it is a Mercedes?
    Thanks!
    I posted the photo on Panoramio:
    Mercedes?">
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    You might have better luck in our Mystery Car Pics discussion. LOTS of folks hang out there and usually guess pretty well.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews