Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
edited April 2015 in Cadillac
Ask your ATS lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• jacmyoung2jacmyoung2 Member Posts: 20
    Car_man, do you have lease residuals and rates for 2013 ATS 3.6 at 24 mo, 36 mo and 48 mo with 15k miles?

Thanks!
  • juleswinnfieldjuleswinnfield Member Posts: 11
    I'd like to iterate that request. A local dealer just told me "they are not leasing the ATS at this time".
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi jacmyoung2. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 ATS 3.6 with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.0% and 59%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.0% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jacmyoung2jacmyoung2 Member Posts: 20
    Thank you Car_man. Looks like they have some support for the two year lease.
  • tblackeytblackey Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I'm looking for the lease residual, money factor, for a 3.6 Performance, with 20,000 miles/ year, 36 months

Thanks
  • robgoodfellowrobgoodfellow Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_Man:

I'm awaiting my dealer's quote for a 36 Mo lease 10,000/YR ATS std 2.5L/with CUE with an MSRP of $35400. Do you have the Oct Ally Rates so I can compare their quote?

Thanks

Rob
    You're welcome jacmyoung2.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi tblackey. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance with 15,000 miles per year are 4.0% and 59%, respectively.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Ally publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi robgoodfellow. Ally's October base lease rate for the 2013 Cadillac ATS is 4.0%, buy you may find that it's cheaper to lease this car through US Bank with its lower lease rate of 1.44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • refrunnerrefrunner Member Posts: 7
    Car Man, do you have the November MF & Residual for a 2013 ATS 2.5L 12K miles and 36 months for Florida. Thanks
  • dnguy001dnguy001 Member Posts: 2
    Car Man,
    do you have the November MF & Residual for a 2013 ATS 2.0L 12K miles and 36 months?
    edited November 2012
    Hi refrunner. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5 with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 64%.

Keep in mind that GM is waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dnguy001. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0L with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
  • dnguy001dnguy001 Member Posts: 2
    thanks car_man, does the trim have anything to do with the rate and residual?
  • atsor3atsor3 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man, can you tell me about the lease residuals, rates and any incentives, provided by both Ally and US Bank for the following:

2013 ATS 3.6L RWD, 24-mo, 36-mo and 39-mo, 15,000 miles/year.

Do the dealers usually prefer to use the Ally lease programs or US Bank leases?

Thanks!
    Jack
    You're welcome dnguy001. Yes, the ATS' lease program does vary by trim level.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Jack. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L RWD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.5% and 58%. the 39-month numbers are 2.5% and 56%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on this car right now is the waiver of lessees' first month's payments.

I don't think that dealers really care whether consumers lease through US Bank or Ally, they will usually steer them towards whichever has the more attractive program.

Car_man
    Host
  • atsor3atsor3 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks very much Car_man.

In an earlier post you mentioned US Bank had very low lease rates. Could you tell me US Bank's November lease rates and residuals for the above ATS 3.6 (15k/year) 24, 36 and 39 months leases?
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    Car_Man,

Can you please provide the MF / Residual for a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T with 15K for 24 and 36 months? Thanks!
  • kbill07kbill07 Member Posts: 30
    Is Cadillac offering any Conquest Cash for leasing an ATS? Any cash rebates through US Bank or Ally?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Certainly romil01. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.5% and 58%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on leases of this car right now is the waiver if your first payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Kevin. Yes, General Motors is providing $1,000 conquest cash on the ATS to current lessees of most luxury vehicles.

The only other cash incentive on leases of this car that I am aware of is the waiver of its first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • msheikh25msheikh25 Member Posts: 15
    Car_man, do you have residual and money factor info for the following 4 builds if they are different:

1) 2.0T Performance
    2) 2.0T Permium
    3) 3.6 Performance
    4) 3.6 Permium

Not to complicate matters more but preferably all with 10k and 12k miles a year leases (so a total of 8 actually).

Also, anyone have any good experinces with dealers in Northern VA or surrounding DC, MD areas? I heard of a recent deal someone got on a 328i for $399 a month with a ~50k MSRP (about 3k down in refundable security deposit and 1k in tax, tags, fees). Wondering if that is doable for this car yet and what people are getting out there? Trying to hopefully see if I can get this done by the end of the year (4 days left!).
  • buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please post the Jan numbers for a 3.6 preformance and Premium? Also are there any addl cash insentives or conquest $$ available?

Thank you!!
  • probee773probee773 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking for the January number also. Specifically:

What is the residual value (%) on a 36 month lease with 12K miles per year on an ATS? Does the residual value change between the 2.0T and the 2.5L?

Also, what is the lease interest rate for someone with excellent credit?

And, how much is Cadillac contributing to make a lease happen?

Thanks!
  • ihitcowsihitcows Member Posts: 74
    Hiya!

Wonderin' what the figures are for the 2.0T and V6?
    12k/year, 36 months?

Thanks, rock on.
    Hi buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance or Premium with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 58%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi probee773. Yes, the lease program is slightly different for the ATS 2.5L and 2.0T. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L with 15,000 miles per year are 2.8% and 62%.

The numbers for the 2.0T are 2.8% and 61%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's also an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hwy ihitcows. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow, those are pretty decent numbers. I am surprised the residual on a Caddy is higher than a BMW 328i with the same 15K/year mileage.
    Yeah, the lease program on the CTS isn't bad. General Motors is definitely supporting that residual value though. They're pumping it up to make it cheaper to lease. There's no way that's the "real" residual for this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • ericzoomericzoom Member Posts: 213
    Does anyone know if there are any more incentives on the 2.0T ATS, other than the $1000 loyalty cash? Is there a $500 Ally incentive, or an $800 GM rebate available on this car.
    Pretty close to leasing, and need to know soon. :)
    Thx.
  • mvpjeffmvpmvpjeffmvp Member Posts: 16
    Just offered a deal for ATS 2.5 Base with Heated Seats and Mats

15k/year 39 months

$317/month (Includes Tax and all other fees) and only $317 out of pocket.

Good Deal??? I'm in NJ

Anyone know if Cadillac usually has better rates in March? Not sure if I'll get this one in the end of Feb or beginning of March
    I see an incentive on AOL Autos from ALLY that looks like this:

Lender Bonus Cash GM US Ally Incremental Subprime CCR GM US National
    $500.

I can't get any info. on it. Has anyone used this incentive on their lease?
    What are the MSRP, selling price, net cap cost, and residual value?
  • goesquikgoesquik Member Posts: 1
    2.0T 10k miles/year for the luxury, performance, and premium.

Haven't seen these rates/residuals posted yet, thanks ahead of time.
    Just leased a 2013 ATS 2.0T with CUE for 36 months,10k mi. year. :)

Got a great deal on it, here in Fla. Comes with complementary Apple I-Pad loaded with the Cue app.
  • regpugedaregpugeda Member Posts: 9
    Can you share the detail on your lease. I am interested on the same exact car here in Virginia Beach. Just test drive one yesterday and really like it.
    Thanks
    reg
    No problem.

2013 Caddy ATS 2.0T with CUE and sound package. Cargo net and
    Highway safety kit. MSRP. 37,290. 36 months, 10k mi yr.

Nothing down, 265 month which includes FL. tax.
    It would of been 255 month, but I took the warranty on the run-flat
    tires because they are so expensive to replace. Worth the extra 10
    bucks a month.

The difference is I have a GM rewards card, and they upped my
    earnings to $3k, plus they gave me the loyalty $1k. They used that
    as my down payment, so there was nothing out of pocket to me.
    That $4k also included the 1st payment.
    Amazing deal from an great dealer. (Coral Cadillac)
  • regpugedaregpugeda Member Posts: 9
    Eric, thanks for the info, it sure is a great deal. I might contact that dealer.
    Cheers,
    reg
  • kd1007kd1007 Member Posts: 23
    #19 of 19 ATS PROBLEMS I KNEW IT READ THIS ! by kd1007

Feb 08, 2013 (9:20 am)

Cadillac to update CUE infotainment system for improved responsiveness
    2/6/2013 4:48AM by Alexis Santos

(Click for Image)

If unresponsiveness in Cadillac's CUE infotainment system has been a personal point of frustration, relief is on the way: an update to smooth things over is being worked on. CUE Design Manager Jeff Massimilla told Wired Magazine that the firm's received feedback regarding responsiveness, and they're working on "a modification that will be released sometime later this year." DONT BUY OR LEASE TILL ITS FIXED !

With the upgrade, the infotainment system will be more responsive and the touchscreen and capacitive buttons will provide haptic feedback more quickly. The Cadillac XTS and ATS are set to score the update, but there's still no exact date penciled in for the patch's arrival.
    DONT BUY OR LEASE TILL ITS FIXED !

Though vehicles could suck down the update with a built-in data connection, the software will need to be installed by a Cadillac dealership instead. Not a fan of having lost knobs and dials to a touchscreen in the first place?
    According to Cadillac VP of Marketing Don Butler, we'll see the likes of such analog controls complement the screen interface in the future. WHICH MEANS SOOOO MANY CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING THEY ARE GOING TO PUT KNOBS FOR HEATING/AC AND RADIO BACK IN THE CAR IF THEY DONT NO BUYERS AND LOTS OF UNHAPPY NEW CUSTOMERS LIKE ME

CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO FIX POOR RADIO RECEPTION BAD ANTENNA SYSTEM

AND COME CLEAN ON THE TERRIBLE MPG PROBLEM ON TURBO ATS
    K.D.
  • adiaz2331adiaz2331 Member Posts: 15
    Right now I have a dealer offering me the following:

2.0T Performance RWD Manual
    18" Wheels
    Cold Weather Package
    Navigation
    Spoiler

First payment and DMV fee due at signing - 537 a month. The MSRP on the car is 44,185. Tax here in NY is 8%. Does this seem like a good deal? I am trying to get him to provide the residual and money factor, but he appears rather reluctant, which makes me think something odd is going on. Thanks for any advice in advance.
  • robtroxelrobtroxel Member Posts: 103
    Details missing are, yearly mileage allowance, term of lease.
    It is important to know the MF and residual to determine how good of a deal it is. What is the actual selling price and the net cap cost with the fees added in?
    Sorry bout that, 39 months, 15k miles a year. I can't do 10k miles. I'm waiting to hear back about additional details. This is all being done through e-mail.
  • darkomdarkom Member Posts: 8
    Is it true the 2.0T is currently leasing better than the 2.5L? How?

I wasn't considering the 2.0T but if the numbers are that close I will go with the turbo.
    Here are more details:

Money Factor – .00050
    Residual – 55% or 24,334
    Net Cap Cost W/ Fees – 43953
    Actual Sale Price – 41,596
    Seems like a good deal. You are getting the car for $114 under invoice and the money factor is really low. My lease calculator shows approx $585/month with those numbers, so $537/month is good.

I'm assuming you have driven the car? All the reviews I have read were very negative towards the manual transmission in this car.
    Thanks for the reply. I have not driven the manual yet, but I'm hoping when I go check it out, that the revisions made at the factory negate any bad press it had received in the test cars. Many people on the cadillac forums seem happy with the manual.
    Actually, I was looking at the numbers. I might just wind up getting a base 2.0T Premium for about the same price. I will also get the Magnetic Ride Control, Heads Up Display, and the NAV/18" wheels will be standard. It will probably necessitate me ordering it, but not a big deal.
This discussion has been closed.