Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

b8 S4 vs G37x vs GS350 vs random

bunit23bunit23 Member Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in Audi
I have this going one another forum and thought I would bring this to a more universal sight too.

I will be purchasing a car in the near future and I am going for CPO. I really want an AWD, so the S4 is my first choice. I heard the Quattro is sick. The car will mostly be used for Road trips and Weekend driving. I have a older Nissan Maxima that is my daily driver. My main issue with the Audi is that most people state that it will be costly and frequent, in the future, and I plan on keeping the car for a long time. My 96 Maxima currently has 171k on it.

I live in San Antonio Tx and it can get pretty hot. Are there any reasons I should avoid the Audi besides costly repairs??? I am not a wrencher, but I am not afraid to dig in.

I am open to other cars too

Please give me suggestions!!!

So far the cars that caught my eyes are:

Infiniti G37x (looks cheap in most areas, but still a great ride)

Lexus GS350 (Never owned a Toyota and this one seems pretty nice)

Audi B8 S4 (so far has all the specs I want and I like to have cars I don't see on the road all the time)

***BMW 335xi is not on my radar because I see way too many BMW's out here. I don't want to join the club.***

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Your question might get overlooked in a discussion out here all by itself. You might get more feedback by posting in one of our ongoing discussions that members follow:
    Help Me Choose (Sedans)
    Entry Level Luxury Performance Sedans

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bunit23bunit23 Member Posts: 6
    Is it possible to move it??
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Well, I could, but it's going to put posts all out of order (sorry) and potentially create confusion. Also, I can only move it to one place, not to both, and those discussions attract two different crowds. I'd suggest posting in both. You can just copy & paste your original post. If you still would rather have me move it to one location, let me know.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bunit23bunit23 Member Posts: 6
    okay thanks for the tip. I will follow your suggestion.
  • andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    I have one on order myself, should be arriving in early to mid-November.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion