Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura RLX

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
All-new model for 2014 - talk about it here!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Tagged:

Comments

• bernsterbernster Member Posts: 29
    Had the opportunity to test drive the RLX with tech package several weeks ago. I thought it rode well and was very comfortable. I have lower back problems and the lumbar support was great being adjustable front and back and up and down. The seats were just great. The car shifted well unlike my Infiniti M56. Although I did not check out the turning circle, it is a wide 40 feet which I believe is caused by the transverse front engine. Did not experience any torque steer under heavy acceleration.

The interior was very nice and there were tons of features to satisfy my techie brain. The exterior look was ok and as many have said better looking in person than the pictures. Don't care for the Acura beak at all but I could learn to live with it.

On the RL forum one poster who took a test ride said the ride was harsh. Did not notice that but I drove on smooth roads. Anyone else notice harshness?

My lease is not up until August so maybe prices will drop by then. Dealer said they are not discounting now.

Overall I loved the car and would definitely consider the RLX with advanced package.
  • sam268sam268 Member Posts: 1

I just bought RLX advanced package, I thought in beginning that my car has problems as the dealer was very fishy with me. He gave 48 hours to return the car if I didn't like it and when I did he refused to return it. However, the car was with me now two month and i took it to service twice so far, each time it stay 4 days to be fixed. The problems were the audio system died on me several times were even i couldn't use the phone or hear the navigation system. Signal keep coming telling me emission system problem and electric brake problem. The fuel ring had to be changed.
    I am talking about 2014 car were they claims it compete with other brands like BMW and Mercedes, that what we call B.S.
    Sam, San Antonio-TX