Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Can anyone help identify this car?

stinsontannerstinsontanner Member Posts: 1
Basically, my friend was doing yard work and he said he saw a car that had a tree growing out of it. He talked to the lady, and she said that it was a Jag and that he could have it if he wanted to dig it out, and quite literally, dig it out. He thought it was a XK120 at first, but then once he looked at it again, he said it wasn't and after he showed me pictures I am stumped too. Maybe I am over thinking this?

We also thought it was an E-type, but he said it is too short for one and the door sills don't match up. The other possibility could be franken-car I guess.

Thanks for lookin'!
Tanner

Pictures here:
http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/help-identify-jag-102724/#- post813493
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    No certainly not an E-type.

It looks like two rear sections--the one to the right is an Austin Healey, and the one to the left might be something like a Sunbeam Talbot. I don't think this is one car, but two rear halves of two cars.
  • Options
    texasestexases Member Posts: 10,708
    And in that condition, worth about zero, I'd guess.