Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Infiniti QX60 Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
edited May 2015 in INFINITI
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Infiniti QX60 Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Infiniti QX60 page.

To see all forums discussions about the QX60, or to start one of your own, please visit our list of Infiniti QX60 discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• hammervettehammervette Member Posts: 45
    Hi,
    Do you have money factor and residual for a 2014 QX60 AWD, with Premium Package, Premium Plus Package andDriver Assistance Package. 36 months, 12k miles per year. In NY if that matters. Also, any incentives?

Thank you,
    Jim
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    2014 QX60 AWD 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00104 MF and 60% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jw12jw12 Member Posts: 2
    I was wondering about leases, in general....
    The dealers do not like to give their MF & resi out to easily and they say that all are the same everywhere, not negotiable. Is that true?

Do you have current on QX60 2WD with perf+ package?
    2014 QX60 2WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00102 MF and 58% residual

Some dealers will mark up the money factor for extra profit. Residuals are set by the bank and not negotiable.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bashinbashin Member Posts: 27
    Are there any differences in the MF and residual for the hybrid version?
    I would think the Hybrid would be a separate model, but it isn't listed as such in the last lease bulletin.

Is the Hybrid at dealers, yet? I'm guessing that the lease program will not be the same as the gas model...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bashinbashin Member Posts: 27
    The cars are now at dealers. Just trying to confirm what is the appropriate ask from the money factor perspective. Any information is helpful. Thanks in advance!
    I have nothing right now... the Hybrid model isn't mentioned on the November bulletin.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hope3702hope3702 Member Posts: 15
    Not that it matters at this point but am curious on the lease deal I just closed on...

MSRP Fully Loaded QX60: 57,925

2,300 Out of Pocket (Fees and First Month)
    633 a month
    12k/39 Month

I thought the deal was good but didn't do much homework prior to

Thanks
  • bhamjamobhamjamo Member Posts: 4
    Hi kyfdx.

Do you have the MF and residual for loaded 2014 QX60 FWD & AWD for 39mo/10k?

Thanks!
    2014 QX60 AWD 39mo, 10K/yr lease
    .00104 MF and 60% residual

Front wheel drive
    .00102 MF and 59% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• flagrlflagrl Member Posts: 13
    Hi kyfdx,

I am looking at leasing a QX60 base model (FWD). Do you have the MF and residual for the 2014 at 36mo/15k and 39mo/15k?

I greatly appreciate your help!
  • smirza2000smirza2000 Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2013
    I have gone through too much with this so please bear with my rants/cries. I am looking for info on who is Accountable at infiniti who can really do something about this issue.
    Context:
    My wife leased an Infiniti QX56 last year from Tysons Infiniti in Vienna VA. We leased it in October 2012. The tags were expired and we were told to expect new tags. All property info where the SUV stays is Loudoun county. We paid the tax for Loudoun at the time of lease. We never received our updated registration tags, were driving on temp tags. That’s the start of the ordeal. So on 11/11 I contacted the dealership, went through multiple calls with the accounting manager. Then calls after calls after calls. Texts after texts with the agent who leased us the SUV. I was told that SOMEHOW I am supposed to pay property tax for Prince Williams county. I told them we have nothing to do with Prince Williams county, who made this error? We filed a case ID with Infiniti Financials and it wasn’t until APRIL 2013, 6 months later, that we got our tags. During this time we kept on getting temp tags from STUPID dealer.
    Then came 2013. We paid our Loudoun county tax for the SUV to Infiniti Financial in JUNE 2013. No tags received. Got a letter from Infiniti Financials, that since I have not paid the “Prince Williams County” tax they will not send me the tags. Called Infiniti Financials on Nov 4, 2013, talked with Tori. She gave me another case id and asked me to fax a letter suggesting that I should not be charged Prince Williams county tax. I faxed the letter the same day. NO tags received. I got stopped on 11/30/2013 and cop gave me a ticket for expired tags. I called the dealership for help. Texts and emails were exchanged. No status received? No updates on what to expect from the Infiniti [non-permissible content removed] at the dealership or at the financials.
    I called again today 12/6/2013. Talked with an [non-permissible content removed] manager by the name of Mike Dorre. He said he has reviewed the notes and I need to go to the county and get my tags myself. I asked why have they not told me this a month ago? Why has there been no calls/emails/actions from Infiniti Financials? why would the County give me tags when car is in infiniti’s name? He said I will send you power of attorney.
    I asked why hasn't he sent me the power of attorney in the last 5 weeks. His answer was because he is an incompetent [non-permissible content removed] and should be fired (actually I said that, he did not).
    Now I have to get in line and explain to Loudoun they need to get me the tags and then again go to court to deal with an expired tag ticket in front of a judge.
    My question: Have others dealt with similar situations with Infiniti?
    Does anyone know of someone “Response-able” at Infiniti to deal with these issues?
    2014 QX60 FWD 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00102 MF and 58% residual
    Subtract 1% for 39 month residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nebgardengirlnebgardengirl Member Posts: 6

Hello! We are new to the edmunds forum and new to leasing. We are considering leasing the Infiniti GX60--they seem to be having a good incentive that goes until 1/02/14. I have seen offers in other parts of the country (and also televised) for $399/mo for 39 months with $3300 down. In our region (Nebraska specifically), the offer is $469 mo. with $3799 down for 39 mo. Can we bring in other dealerships incentives into our local one (or is there more to this than it appears)? Also, where can I find more information on the edmunds website explaining the "MF" & "residual" numbers that you have shared with others on this forum? We are very appreciative of any assistance you can provide.

Here is a good discussion on calculating lease payments that explains how the money factor and residual numbers are used:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hercules00hercules00 Member Posts: 134

Hi kyfdx - Would you mind sharing the Jan 14 resid and lease factor numbers for QX60 AWD (non-hybrid) please? TIA.

.00104 MF and 58% residual for 39mo, 15K/yr lease

The 36 month residual is 59%

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zimme333zimme333 Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2014

I'm looking for a 2014 QX60 AWD either base model or Premium package. Can get the base model for $41.5K with .00124 MF and either 61% residual for 10K/yr or 58% on 15K/yr. 39mo lease.

Thoughts? I think it's an OK deal but the MF seems a little high.

@zimme333 said:
    I'm looking for a 2014 QX60 AWD either base model or Premium package. Can get the base model for $41.5K with .00124 MF and either 61% residual for 10K/yr or 58% on 15K/yr. 39mo lease.

Thoughts? I think it's an OK deal but the MF seems a little high.

The dealer charging .00124 MF instead of .00104 - which is the IFS rate - roughly equates to the dealer making an additional $500.

If you are otherwise fine with the deal, ask them to charge the correct IFS MF and offer to increase the sale price in return by some number <$500.

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    .00104 MF and 58% residual for 39mo, 15K/yr lease

The 36 month residual is 59%

kyfdx

As always, thanks for the info.

Yup.. what @hercules00 said..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zimme333zimme333 Member Posts: 10

For all people looking to lease, Infiniti has $2250 cash incentive on purchases right now. When you factor that in alongside the rate you can get financed at and the effective rate you are paying for leasing, you are absolutely getting fleeced on the lease.

Unless you are totally and thoroughly convinced that you will not keep the car at the end of the 3yr period and you can get close to the miles you paid for, consider financing. Yes, the lease payment are lower and you are selling residual risk but Infiniti is charging you a LOT for that.

• jhansla85jhansla85 Member Posts: 7

I did an online quote and this is what the dealer came back with:

10,000 miles. $3500 down, 39 months.

2014 Infiniti QX60

[B10] ROOF RAILS
    [B92] SPLASH GUARDS (COLOR-MATCHED SET OF 4)
    [B93] REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR
    [B94] ROOF RAIL CROSS BARS
    [F02] TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
    [H01] THEATER PACKAGE
    [K01] DELUXE TOURING PACKAGE
    [L11] FLOOR MATS
    [M92] CARGO PACKAGE
    [N10] ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES
    [N11] ILLUMINATED KICK PLATES
    [P01] PREMIUM PACKAGE
    [P02] PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE

Selling Price : $56,750.00
    Discount : $3,789.00
    Adjusted Price : $52,961.00

Total Purchase 52,961.00
    Taxable Fees (Estimated) 454.00

Trade Difference 52,961.00
    MWTF 2.00
    Doc Fee 699.00
    Tax 150.48

Non Tax Fees 135.50
    Net Price 54,401.98
    Trade Payoff
    Balance 54,401.98

MONTHLY PAYMENT $587 plus tax

Is this a good deal or do you think I can get my payments lower. Was hoping for the low 500's including tax?

• bridgect007bridgect007 Member Posts: 10

Would appreciate any feedback/thoughts on a lease I just looked at:

QX60 AWD with premium and premium plus packages plus a few minor add-ons (splash guard, bumper guard)

Lease terms:
    Negotiated cap cost - 46100
    39 month lease
    12k/year
    0.00104 MF
    Monthly payment of 520
    1000 due at signing (first month payment plus all fees, no down payment)

Thoughts? This seems pretty good to me but I'd be curious what others think

• opencircleopencircle Member Posts: 2

jhansla85- you can easily get another $1500 off in cap cost. For MSRP above 52k non-hybrid, you can easily get 5k off MSRP. Truecar in bay area indicates upto $7000+ off..and I got an offer for 52k MSRP at 47k including acquisition fee.

bridgect007- I am in market looking for similar deal, I got a quote of $515 for 36 months with around $1000 due on signing for 36 months, 12k/yr. Avoid 39 month lease as you need to pay registration for full year on 36th month which is about $400 in CA. Make sure that Residual is 61% of MSRP.

• evguenirevguenir Member Posts: 15

Hi kyfdx, Could you give me Residual and MF for QX60 FWD, premium +, 12K/year, 36 months? Thank you

• sdhlawsdhlaw Member Posts: 10

Does anyone know if Infiniti has a multiple security deposit program to buy down the money factor ala Lexus?

@evguenir said:
    Hi kyfdx, Could you give me Residual and MF for QX60 FWD, premium +, 12K/year, 36 months? Thank you

.00102 MF and 59% residual... 39 month residual is 58%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@sdhlaw said:
    Does anyone know if Infiniti has a multiple security deposit program to buy down the money factor ala Lexus?

They do... each deposit lowers the money factor by .00010 and you can use up to 9 deposits, though the money factor cannot be below .00001. It's a great deal that I took advantage of on our 2011 G37X.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sdhlawsdhlaw Member Posts: 10

Thanks for the info kyfdx!

• kstarr719kstarr719 Member Posts: 15

@kyfdx@edmunds, would you be so kind as to provide February's residual and money factor for the QX60 39 months and 10K miles? Do the residuals change with the various packages? Thanks again for all of your awesome info!

The only differences on the QX60 are AWD or FWD.

AWD: .00104 MF and 60% residual

FWD: .00102 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcrispypcrispy Member Posts: 11

So is the 60% residual for 10k or 12k miles? We are looking at a AWD for 39 months and 12k miles. Completely loaded.

@pcrispy said:
    So is the 60% residual for 10k or 12k miles? We are looking at a AWD for 39 months and 12k miles. Completely loaded.

Those residuals were for 10K/yr, because that was the question that was asked. Subtract 1% from the residuals for 12K/yr leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• opencircleopencircle Member Posts: 2

Finally picked up a lease in bay area.

Package: AWD+ premium Plus+ Driver Assist.
    Terms : 36000 miles - 3 years
    Payment offer: 0 down + first month lease payment + registration +title.

MSRP: 51555
    Agreed vehicle value - 7.a in lease document = 47232
    Acquisition fee -7.d in lease document = 700
    Gross Capitalized Cost-7.r in lease document =47932
    Residual - 6 in lease document = 31448.55 (61%)

I took the Refundable Security Deposit option of 9 lease payments totaling $4500 which appears in 4.c of lease document and is returned after 3 years back to you from IFS. This reduced money factor to 0.00014 i.e $404 in rent charges across entire lease period or $12.21 per month. ( 5.f in lease document)

Depreciation component: $16484.19 /36 = $457.89
    Rent component: $404/36 = $ 12.21

Lease payment = $470/month.

Check it out guys, this is unbeatable package.

• waddah0awaddah0a Member Posts: 29
    edited February 2014

Hi kyfdx, Would you please share the Feb/ 14 RV and MF in Indiana for QX60 AWD Hybrid and non-hybrid, for 36/39 months and 10k/12k miles. I know this is a lot!

@waddah0a said:
    Hi kyfdx, Would you please share the Feb/ 14 RV and MF in Indiana for QX60 AWD Hybrid and non-hybrid, for 36/39 months and 10k/12k miles. I know this is a lot!

Non-Hybrid: .00104 MF and 61% for 36/12..

Hybrid: .00107 MF and 59% for 36/12

Add 1% for 10K/yr. Subtract 1% for 39 month term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• waddah0awaddah0a Member Posts: 29

Thanks kyfdx!

• 70wash70wash Member Posts: 13

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Non-Hybrid: .00104 MF and 61% for 36/12..

I am getting a quote of 61% for 36/10k.
    Is that right or should I ask the dealer further? I thought the RV is set by the bank and it should be same across the board.

That's the residual I show for AWD.... 2WD is 1% lower.. might that be it?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 70wash70wash Member Posts: 13

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    That's the residual I show for AWD.... 2WD is 1% lower.. might that be it?

Dealer misquoted, it is 62%.

Thank you for your help kyfdx.

• bonefishpaulbonefishpaul Member Posts: 50

Hi kyfdx - Are the residuals based on the model & mileage regardless of what package options are on the vehicle? Do I calculate the residual from the total MSRP with package options? I am interested in a QX60 FWD, 36mo. lease, 15K miles/yr with premium, premium +, deluxe touring, roof rails & cross bars. Can you share current MF and Residual rate? Thanks in advance!

edited February 2014

@bonefishpaul said:
    Hi kyfdx - Are the residuals based on the model & mileage regardless of what package options are on the vehicle? Do I calculate the residual from the total MSRP with package options? I am interested in a QX60 FWD, 36mo. lease, 15K miles/yr with premium, premium +, deluxe touring, roof rails & cross bars. Can you share current MF and Residual rate? Thanks in advance!

This month, on this model, the only variables are FWD or AWD, gas or hybrid (plus, term and mileage, naturally).

.00102 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. for FWD QX60 gas model.

Calculate the residual from the total MSRP on the factory sticker, including the destination fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steph9178steph9178 Member Posts: 23

I'm looking into a one payment lease on the QX60. Can someone help me figure this out? When I calculated it, I came up with them giving me a credit of $3108.24...Just want to make sure I'm not crazy.

MSRP: $59,055

Agreed Sales Price $53,434 (includes $2250 incentive)

Cap Cost $53434 –$ 24,000 = $29,434.00 (24k is my trade in that I own clear)

Residual 59% = $34842.45 for 36/12

Vehic$le's Total Depreciation
    $29,434.00 - $34842.45 = $-5408.45

Vehicle's Monthly Depreciation
    36 month: $199.44

I read somewhere that with a one pmt lease I only pay interest on the depreciation. Is that true? If so, my figures may bee slightly off because I didn't figure it that way.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The salesman sent me this:
    39 Month One Payment Lease: I trade in my car for $24K and pay them $2,175

He mentioned if I do the One pay Lease it is tax free because my trade covers everything.

I asked multiple times what the money factor being used was and what the residual value he was using. He seems to go around those types of questions. I found the MF on here for the Hybride QX60 and also found there is an incentive of $2250 on it as well.

@steph9176 said:
    I'm looking into a one payment lease on the QX60. Can someone help me figure this out? When I calculated it, I came up with them giving me a credit of $3108.24...Just want to make sure I'm not crazy.

MSRP: $59,055

Agreed Sales Price $53,434 (includes $2250 incentive)

Cap Cost $53434 –$ 24,000 = $29,434.00 (24k is my trade in that I own clear)

Residual 59% = $34842.45 for 36/12

Vehic$le's Total Depreciation
    $29,434.00 - $34842.45 = $-5408.45

Vehicle's Monthly Depreciation
    36 month: $199.44

I read somewhere that with a one pmt lease I only pay interest on the depreciation. Is that true? If so, my figures may bee slightly off because I didn't figure it that way.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The salesman sent me this:
    39 Month One Payment Lease: I trade in my car for $24K and pay them $2,175

He mentioned if I do the One pay Lease it is tax free because my trade covers everything.

I asked multiple times what the money factor being used was and what the residual value he was using. He seems to go around those types of questions. I found the MF on here for the Hybride QX60 and also found there is an incentive of $2250 on it as well.

.00107 MF and 59% residual are correct for a 36mo, 12K/yr lease.

When you do a One-Pay lease, the payment isn't a CAP cost reduction. The lease is calculated with a reduced money factor, to account for the upfront payment, then those resulting lower payments are added together, and that is your One-Pay payment (plus acquisition fee, taxes, title/registration, etc)

Also, generally, finance charges are applied to an average of the CAP cost and Residual. So, even a One-Pay lease will incorporate some amount of finance charges.

I'm not sure what the MF discount is for a One-Pay lease for Infiniti. For Mercedes, it's -.0010, for BMW it's -.00080..

What you don't want to do, is make a big CAP cost reduction on a lease. To be protected from loss, it needs to be a true One-Pay lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steph9178steph9178 Member Posts: 23

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    What you don't want to do, is make a big CAP cost reduction on a lease. To be protected from loss, it needs to be a true One-Pay lease.

Now I've confused myself. Would you mind working the numbers for me? Let's say the discounted lease rate is the same as Mercedes... what would the totals including my 24k trade in work out to?

59055 MSRP

53434 Selling price

.00007 MF (.00107 - .00100 discount)

59% Residual

$523.mo. X 36 months = 18,828

Add acq,fee ($700), title/registration, doc fee,

So... .somewhere around $20K (no tax, because of trade-in.)

But... I'm not sure if Infiniti offers a MF discount on their One-Pay lease.. Without an MF discount, the payment is $88/mo. higher ($88 X 36 = $3168 more). If they don't offer any sort of incentive, then it makes no sense to give them that money upfront.

Another option, instead of the OnePay, is to make multiple security deposits to bring the money factor down, then keep the rest of your money in the bank, since that would bring the finance portion of the lease down to a negligible amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bminusbminus Member Posts: 12

Hey kyfdx,

Any idea of the March MF and residual for a 2014 QX 60 - 3 years/12k miles. FWD. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.