Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Highlander Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ighigh Member Posts: 60
    Google cleanmpg slaes number

You will go to a forum in cleanmpg.com that displays slaes number of the HH
    for Sept to Jan and before.

The sales only picked up from Nov (delivery issues before that) and are much better than last year maybe because the 2007 HH was the last model year.

Sales are hovering around 2500 per month with a slight dip in Jan.

I think Toyota is comfortable with that.
  • catdaddylongcatdaddylong Member Posts: 53
    I just met with a sales person at Landers Toyota in Little Rock, AR and it looks like I am going to have to do a special order to get my color combination and options I want. They are in the Gulf South region and a resarch in 5 states show zip on what I want. They said the next step was to put out feelers in a national pool to see if there is a HL like I want. The salesman said the in the worst case I might be looking at 90 days to get my HL by special order. He did a print out and the MSRP comes out $34,304 and invoice $31316. Edmunds invoice shows the invoice to be about $900 less than Lander's printout. What gives? Would advertisement fees be this high? This would be about 2.6 % of the MSRP. Normal?
  • mtairyordgemtairyordge Member Posts: 144
    Seems quite a bit of money for a non luxury vehicle. Why not buy a Acura MDX pay less $ for comparably equipment and get more resale. Yes it takes premium gas but for 15K miles a years works out to be about $400. Yet has a better ride and a kick-butt sound system.

My mind is made up could you tell.
  • smith1smith1 Member Posts: 283
    Keep in mind that Toyota really has no such thing as a "special order" in the sense that American makes do. What Toyota dealers call a "special order" does not trigger the factory to build a particular car that otherwise would not have been built. All it does is enter a request to allocate a vehicle matching your spec from the future production stream. How soon the dealer will receive that car depends on when, and how many, examples of that configuration are scheduled to be built, whether or not they are already allocated to other dealers and how many other "orders" your dealer has already placed for specific cars. That's why Toyota dealers are often so vague about when a "special ordered" vehicle will actually be delivered and why their delivery estimates are so often wrong. When they are candid they talk about "preferencing" a car, because that's what really occurs. The car you want might show up in the production schedule and allocated to your dealer next week, next month, three months from now, or never. And if the configuration you want isn't in the production plan, even if it is a "valid" configuration, you'll never get it. Some unscrupulous dealers will accept an "order" and quote a reasonable delivery time for a configuration they know full well is very rare in the production plan, or never built at all -- they figure after enough time goes by you'll tire of the wait and accept a vehicle with "close enough" specs.

It's ironic that the car company that is known for its advanced production system offers much less flexibility in special orders than the American makes, but that's the way it is. With so much Toyota manufacturing moving to U.S. plants I thought they would have adapted a true "special order" system by now, but it hasn't happened.
    While I have been trying to find a Highlander with the color/options I want I also have been looking at the Lexus RX350. After hitting a stone wall with the local Toyota people, Lexus can get what I want but of course I am looking at about $7K more but also a few more options and definitely more luxiourious. I think smith1 has hit the nail on the head. I got the feeling when the salesman said 90 days worse case, I was thinking 6 months if I am lucky. I also just felt like I was in a zoo at the large Toyota/Scion dealer. They have a bunch of young adults working the lot like fire ants swarming when you drive up. When the salesman wanted to crunch some numbers he had me have a seat in an open cafeteria like setting. Kids were playing video games and other people were eating. Absolutely no privacy when he brought out his computer generated paper showing MSRP and the inflated invoice that was $930 higher than Edmunds and KBB. He also wanted me to give him a $500 deposit but I told him no way without my wife being able to see the Highlanders in person. I got up and left and told him I would call him in a few days.
  • ocautoseekerocautoseeker Member Posts: 425
    A word of advice on deposits. Nothing wrong with a "good faith" deposit of $500 or so, but if you ever do, just put on a credit card, that way you can dispute the charge if anything goes wrong. I've done special orders in the past and have had vehicles traded on me, or sold right out from under my nose.

I never really understood why dealer's asked for deposits anyway, since they are non-binding. Well actually, I do understand, but they prey on consumer ignorance. Just some 411 to help you along with your purchase should you have to order.
    The only time you should make a deposit is when the buyers order has been signed by the sales manager. My salesman wanted a deposit while we were still negotiating "what would be a fair deal." You are just setting yourself up for abuse if you fork over a deposit before the sales manager has agreed to what you will pay. Also $500 is too much. I think $100 would suffice especially when they can't give you an accurate time frame of delivery.
  • brian62brian62 Member Posts: 31
    I have been searching for a good price on a 2008 Limited FWD Highlander for about 3 months. I think I have got something worth taking. Any suggestions from the pro's? I have done all negotiating with this dealer via e-mail.

FWD
    Limited
    Options:
    Nav
    Heated Seats
    Rear Power Liftgate
    Towing Prep Pkg
    Cargo Mat
    Rear HVAC

MSRP 37,810
    Invoice 33,300
    Sale Price 33,980

One of my concerns at this point is they will add in doc and dealer fees, I will get those in writing before going to make the purchase. Anything else to look out for?
  • boston26boston26 Member Posts: 13
    I bought a highlander hybrid limited with all option B with some accessories for $41900. It is $500 above invoice. This was last saturday. It was tough for me to get this given the fact that hybrids inventory is very weak/less for any given dealer. There is no sales volume to make profit on. But, one thing I realised was that if we are negotiating on a vehicle that the dealer has in stock, they were willing to budge to get the vehicle out of their door. Also, while negotiating, you should always be ready to take the deal and sign the papers.

I think non-hybrids should be much more easier to negotiate. Although we are talking about a couple of hundred dollars here, I would say that you should really shoot for invoice price.

Best,
    Boston26
    If they request a deposit do not give them one until the sales manager signs off and OK's the buyer's agreement. Other wise they may just be baiting you and then come back with the negotiating game for more money and send in new salesmen to try to get more money out of you. You are not there to play games. Sounds like you got a good deal if they will sell it to you for that price.
  • wkcrwkcr Member Posts: 1
    Just bought 08 Highlander Base 4WD with third row seat in Southeast dealer (NC). Classic silver.
    Options:
    - QM Manual Rear HVAC
    - EH Cold Weather Package
    - DR Roof rail
    - Toyoguard
    - Floor mats
    Sticker MSRP: $31,000
    Edmunds.com invoice price: $28,200
    My price: $27,000
    Out the door (after taxes/fees): $28,500
    I think it's pretty good deal.
  • gilk3914gilk3914 Member Posts: 5
    I have been dealing with LA/Orange County dealers and they tell me that the online sources, e.g., Edmunds, CarsDirect, etc aren't giving the actual invoice/dealer cost. One dealer that I trust most says that their cost on a $39k Limited is $700 more than shown online. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what the manufacturer is charging them for??
    I ran into the same situation here in Little Rock, Ar at Landers Toyota. I had the salesman run a special order printout for a Highlander Sport AWD and the invoice he printed out was $930 more than Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book. I did not have my Edmunds data with me so I did not question him at the time. The question he hit me with was" Here is the invoice price and the MSRP. You will buy this Highlander somewhere in between. What do you think would be a fair price." I was caught a little off guard because I was not ready to make a firm commitment but I said to save a lot of arguing $800 over invoice. He wanted a deposit to further negotiations and I said I could not do anything without my wife seeing the Highlanders and left. Only when I got home did I see what the Edmunds invoice was and they were going to make $1700 sell over invoice! What a rip. It is my understanding that advertisement fees, oil and gas are on the invoice that you do not see listed by Edmunds or KBB. No way should that be $700- $900. I think so many buyers are getting educated to check websites that list invoice prices that the dealers are using some kind of bogus fee to jack it up $700-900 to make more profit. :
  • sunnyrocksunnyrock Member Posts: 5
    I got this offer from a southwest ohio dealer for a build request on a 08 Highlander Sport 4WD w/ cypress pearl and sand beige interior with option package E (EH, EJ, SR, FE, QR, CT, TO) as listed on Toyota's website.

MSRP: 34,495

Offer: 30,500

OTD: 32,696 (includes 250 doc fee, 6.25% tax, 25 for temporary tags)

I also plan to use the 400 college graduate rebate, which will take the final price to 32,296 (OTD).

Is this a good deal?
  • brianm4brianm4 Member Posts: 33
    I just had the same thing happen to me. Here are the additional fees that I was told are included on the invoice. I asked him to give me a detail of what each fee was and why...

TDA (Toyota Dealer Advertising) $587
    Gasoline $10
    Dealer Holdback (Reward for franchise dealer if they make plan) $654
    Wholesale financial reserve (helps dealer to afford to put this many cars on lot) $327

MSRP was 35,559 on a 2WD Limited.

I told the dealer I was insulted that he wanted to charge me for gas and for him to have "so many cars on his lot". Since I was negotiating via e-mail I could not walk out, but I did push the mouse button pretty hard. :P

His response was, come in and we can beat any other deal.
    Sorry, he had his chance...
    Since advertising fees (TDA) vary by region, some will be higher and some will be lower, but it is a legit fee as it's itemized on the "FACTORY" invoice. Edmund's and Kbb even admit that their invoices typically won't match the dealer's (read the fine print). I don't like the ad fee anymore than you do, but it's on the invoice from the factory and not some extraneous fee the dealer wrote in. You can always try to negotiate it if you don't think it's fair, but you probably won't get vary far.

Toyota does charge for fuel on certain models. If that $10 fee really bothers you, I guarantee a dealer will not lose your business over it, but what you see on the invoice is what the dealer was billed.

The holdback and wfr are already figured into Edmund's and Kbb, so the only thing you need to be aware of is the ad fee. Manufacturers have differnet ways of figuring the fee, but typically 1-3% of the base msrp is not uncommon.

If you want to be ultra aggressive, that's fine... take the holdback, wfr, ad fee, and fuel, and subtract that from the base invoice and use that as your starting point. One could surmise that would be the dealer's dead cost, but truth of the matter, the manufacturer and the owner of the dealership are probably the only ones who know the exact cost.You'll need to be in the right place at the right time if a dealer wants to take that deal, but if not, know that $250 -$500 over FACTORY INVOICE is still a great deal on one of these vehicles, especially the hard-to-find hybrids and limiteds.

Good Luck.
  • cherishzmcherishzm Member Posts: 13
    Hello! Could you post which dealership you purchased the HL from? I'm in NC and am interested in getting HL Sport or Limited 2WD.

Thanks!
    The TDA and Gasoline are legit but still can be negotiated if that is what is keeping one from walking or buying. The Dealer holdback Reward and the Wholesale financial reserve is bogus. There is such a thing as "Dealer Holdback" but that will not be on the invoice. That is a non negotiable sum between the manufacturer and the dealer. It can be taken into account on how much profit a dealer is going to make on the sale how ever. I think Consumer Reports will provide that information on their printout when you buy their car service.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Holdback and Wholesale Financial Reserve .. actually, they are on the Toyota invoice..

But, the base invoice price is reduced to reflect those added charges.. The invoice that you see on Edmunds and other on-line sources already has those items figured in... Toyota breaks them out separately, but they don't add to the invoice price you find here.

Toyota invoices are confusing, to say the least.. That's why the dealers like to show them to you.. (you'll notice that you don't get a copy to take home).

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lucky_777lucky_777 Member Posts: 205
    Edmunds invoice has factory invoice with dealers holdback. Expect to pay Edmunds invoice + delivery + TDA, that's normal. Whistler Financial reserve is a dealer carrying cost of the car, I never paid it and IMHO no car buyer should pay it.
  • neilheeneyneilheeney Member Posts: 5
    I've made the decision to buy a Highlander Hybrid and I'm starting to get quotes on a 2008 base model (black with grey cloth interior, popular package plus and the extra mile option package C) from several dealers in Oklahoma. So far the prices I've received are $37,196, $37,500 and $37,800. I also received a quote for a black/tan one minus the extra mile option package C that was $36,100. Unfortunately, I really don't want the tan interior. I would appreciate some feedback on these offers. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • wtfjrwtfjr Member Posts: 4
    We shopped all around Daytona, with in 300 miles & we found only one dealer that discounted the HL Hybrid & added ne dealer fee or dealer sticker.
    This is Earl Stewart in North Palm Beach FL & we delt with Peter Rosenblum in their internet sales dept who is a real gentleman.
    We were offered $3,200 off of the factory MSRP on a Limited with Nav & sun roof along with no dealer fee !
    We figure that we saved over $4,000 including trade & pricing, from the dealer here in Daytona.
    Do a Google search to locate the web site & tell Peter that Bill French sent you.
    Good luck !!
    Bill in FL :)
  • garyd33garyd33 Member Posts: 1
    No third party site, ie. edmunds, kbb, etc. includes TDA (regional advertising fees) in their invoice prices. They are different for each region but real and part of the dealers invoice cost. You will never be able to get the actual invoice cost off of a third party site. The dealer is the only place this is available.
  • kittycat2kittycat2 Member Posts: 9
    I just bought a 2008 HL Limited 4WD fully loaded with Nav, DVD, heated seats, moonroof, towing pkg, HVAC, power door, and rear spoiler plus floor mats for $38,400 plus tax/license. MSRP was 42,319. I think I did okay price wise since the limited are hard to find fully loaded. In a few months I think the prices will go down. Anyone else have a price comparison for a fully loaded HL?
  • clbiz888clbiz888 Member Posts: 1
    I went to a Toyota dealership in New York City today and got a quote for the 2008 highlander limited AWD with Black exterior/Sand Beige interior and the following options (combo A)/accessories:

[EJ] - JBL Stereo
    [HD] - Heated seats
    [PB] - Power Rear Door
    [QR] - Rear AC
    [RF] - Sport styled rear spoiler
    [SR] - Moonroof
    [TO] - Tow Prep Package
    [CT] - Carpet/Cargo Mat

MSRP: $38,435
    Invoice: $33,887
    Sale Price: $35,197, which includes $500 TDA and $10 Gas
    Out the door price: $38,694, which includes $385 doc fee, 8.37% taxes & DMV fee

I think the sale price is $800 above invoice (excluding TDA & gas), which according to the sales person, is the best he can do for me.

Is this a good deal?

Also, he mentioned in the nyc area, you cannot customize your Highlander options because they only come in as part of the option combo packages (A,B,C). Is this true in other regions as well?

Thanks
  • ighigh Member Posts: 60
    I have got quotes here is the Bay area for about 2000 to 2400 below MSRP.
    The MSRP of the vehicles depending on sundry accessories is around 39,xxx.
    So the quotes were in the 36.6 to 37K range.

However, I finally bought a Limited HH with Nav but without the DVD.
    MSRP: 45,575
    Price offered: 42,275.

Had a 2000 Avalon to trade in not in the most perfect shape. Got exactly the
    KBB trade-in price for a good condition vechile. Quite satisfied with the
    experience. The limited HHs are extremely hard to find and usually not
    discounted much.
  • findmefindme Member Posts: 36
    What is the option CT? The vehicle that I'm looking at currently as the other options and the price I was given is higher than your price! Could you let me know what option this is? Thank you!
  • findmefindme Member Posts: 36
    Posters have said that offers should be about 500 over invoice prices. As stated earlier on this page, the invoice prices I'm receiving are higher than on Edmunds, KBB, etc. Is TDA charge $600? I'm in Kentucky.

I have some offers from a few dealers on a sport 4X4 with options EH (cold weather), EJ (JBL radio), SR (moonroof), FE, QC (dual air), TO (tow package)
    All dealers have the same MSRP of 34, 495.

Dealer 1 invoice:31, 038
    offer 31, 538
    Dealer 2 invoice 31, 038
    offer 31, 650
    Dealer 3 offer 31, 638

KBB/Edmunds say invoice is 30, 488.
    What offer should I give? Any help from experts? Dealer 1 is offering zero percent financing also, but the other two are not offering this although it is in the same area and they have the best offer? I hate negotiating, but I want the best deal! Thank you for your help!!!
    Deal 1 looks good @ $500 over. You've got a few hundred to play with if you want to get super aggressive, but $250-$500 over on a Sport model is excellent pricing. Make an offer $500 back (less) than invoice (their invoice) and tell 'em you're ready to sign. They might bite, but if you meet in the middle at or slightly near invoice, you've got yourself a smokin' deal.

I'm not seeing 0% financing offered by Toyota. 2.9% for 36 mo, 3.9% for 48 mo, and 4.9% for 60 mo are TFS's current rates in your region. I would definitely question them about that before you drive to the dealership, but know that even if you do long term financing, 4.9% is an excellent rate.

Don't worry about the difference in their invoice and Edmunds, it's exactly as you thought, it's the TDA. Looks like it's about $550... totally normal and a legit charge.
  • nikpatel1nikpatel1 Member Posts: 1
    Exterior: Classic Silver Metallic
    Interior: Ash Leather

MSRP
    Base $32,720.13
    Options $2,065.00
    Manuf. Delv, Proc, & Hndlg $735.00
    Total $35,520.13

Price I paid: $32,108
    Edmunds Invoice: $32,289

Trade in: $2,500 for 2000 VW Jetta GL Manual with 112,200 miles

Out the Door: $31,200 including tax, title and fees
  • vicinivicini Member Posts: 1
    Working with Fleet mgr, this is in Texas. $200 over invoice was quoted to me.

MSRP: 37,700
    I priced it on my credit union site and MSRP matched
    Invoice from credit union site shows: 32,823
    DLR invoice shows $34042

Out the door price quoted is $34,342 + TT&L

Is this a good price?

Fees seem to make up the difference in my invoice vs their invoice.
    Are any of these negotiable?

T.M.F - $956
    2% Holdback - $654
    PIO Holdback - $195
    1% Finance Reserver MSRP - $327

Thats $2132 in fees. OMG...seems high.
  • plo128plo128 Member Posts: 2
    Dealing with dealership in North Jersey
    2008 HL Base AWD with msrp 30360.
    Options I added was the back up sensors (699 installed), mudguards (125).
    Out the door price 29661.

I feel comfortable with the price, but what do y'all think?

Should I get the platnium service for $750?
  • 1headlight1headlight Member Posts: 24
    On the Toyota dealership websites there is a "model code" for the Highlander which tells the trimline and options. Example 6964.

Is there anyplace online that interprets these codes?

I looked on the Toyota website without any luck.

Thanks in advance.
  • 3dleo3dleo Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a Silver 2008 Toyota HL Sport 2WD with the following major options:

Navigation/Rear Camera/JBL/Bluetooth Audio System
    Rear DVD Entertainment System
    Power Moonroof
    Cloth Interior
    3rd Row

Price: $33,800 + Tax & License

I hope I got a good deal!
  • iluvcars4iluvcars4 Member Posts: 4
    Is 33,400 + TTL for highlander limited, blizard pearl 4x2 drive a good price? Added options include auto rear door, auto rear ac control, heated seats, running board, xm radio, jbl upgrade system, vehicle shield package and carpets.
  • abidjanabidjan Member Posts: 4
    I WAS WONDERING HOW/WHERE/WHAT DEALERS IN TEXAS WOULD SELL FOR INVOICE? LOOKING FOR LIMITED WITH NAV IN SALSA RED, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE OPTION D,E PACKAGES AND HOW MUCH THEY REALLY PAY FOR THEM? THANKS
  • abidjanabidjan Member Posts: 4
    I THINK IT IS A GOOD PRICE FROM WHAT I BEEN GETTING, COULD YOU TELL WHAT DEALER YOU USE AND WHERE THANKS.
    I would shoot for closer to Edmunds invoice +600 or so for the dealer holdback (which is not included on the Edmunds invoice).

It took me a while, but finally got a Highalnder Limited with Nav at the dealers printed invoice price. 33,834 sales price with MSRP of 37,584 and edmunds invoice of 33,247.
  • wtfjrwtfjr Member Posts: 4
    If you are located anywhere near Earl Stewart of North Plam Beach FL, they are worth the trip, selling all Toyotas w/o any dealer fees as well as under factory MSRP.
    We saved $4,000 on a 2008 HIHY from the dealer here in Daytona by going to Earl Stewart & ask for Peter Rosenblum in internet sales.
    Good luck
    Bill in FL
    That's false... the dealer holdback IS included in the Edmund's invoice. The Edmund's invoice doe NOt include the TDA (advertising fee).
  • ohmygoshohmygosh Member Posts: 66
    Looking to purchase a 2008 Highlander Sport AWD with Navigation system et al. I saw a dealer had one in stock with a sticker price of about $39,000. Phila area. What can I expect to pay for this vehicle "out the door". I'm not in a big hurry, so if incentives are forthcoming I can wait. Is $33,000 unrealistic ??
    Have you considered the Limited? If you are going to get your Sport with Leather then the cost will be similar or LESS then a Limited. Plus the Limited comes with the SMART key (must for my wife), you never have to take your key out of your pocket to unlock and start the car.
    I just picked up a 2WD LImited with Nav and a few other extras for 33,800 (37,500 OTD with 7.95% tax, $600 DMV and $369 Doc Fee) with sticker of about 37,700. I believe AWD adds about 1,500 to the price.

My goal was to get out the door for less then the sticker price.
  • asi12asi12 Member Posts: 46
    I have camry. I have question for HL owners. Does it feel like driving a truck/suv or it feels like driving a camry or something in between.

I looked at specifications, HL hybird has lower groud clearance 7.3 than non-hybrid. Is it ture or may be just data error in Edmund database?
  • techdudetechdude Member Posts: 87
    I was reading in the Wall Street Journal today that it's a great time for car buyers with good credit. It goes on to say some of the deals several brands are offering and says Toyota is offering 0% financing on it's new Highlander. Has anyone seen such a deal? It's certainly not by me. I've narrowed my search to the Highlander and new Murano.
  • carchatnjcarchatnj Member Posts: 4
    I am preparing to negotiate a lease on an 08 Highlander (Sport or Limited - not sure which) and wanted to see if anyone in NJ can share the quotes they recently received, or how much they are paying per month on this vehicle. Please help! :)
  • smith1smith1 Member Posts: 283
    I think the WSJ made a mistake -- I don't believe TFS is offering 0% financing on Highlander. In my region (IL) they are currently offering 2.9/3.9/4.9%, on Base and Sport models only. Different regions may have different offers, but I checked a couple of other zip codes on the Toyota website and didn't see anything about 0%.
    Those are the same rates in my area....check out the article below...i wonder if the 0% financing is the deal they'll offer after the current specials end on 3/3/08...i guess we'll wait and see. The way the economy is going, I wouldn't be surprised. Regardless i'm waiting until Memorial Day to see what happens.
    sorry...here's the link to the article

link title
    The Hybrid is likely lower to the ground, as Toyota is specific that the Hybrid is NOT intended for off road use.
    As far as the drive, the car physically drives (steering, gas/brake response) more like a car then a truck, but I feel like I am in a truck (physically higher off the ground and turns at high speed can be felt) etc. I think it is the best of both worlds....
  • miamiboggsmiamiboggs Member Posts: 4
    Specs:
    Dark Grey Metallic
    Leather
    Sunroof
    Deleted 3rd Row
    JBL+Bluetooth
    Power Rear Door
    Front Dual Zone Climate Control
    Homelink
    !$#&%*$ Toyoguard plus protection group

Sticker: $34,694
    Invoice: $31,326
    Ageed price (before TT&L): $30,826

I still have to pay TT&L, and I think there is another $585 in junk fees.
    7% sales tax.

Out the door should be right around $33,583.

Invoice includes
    $484 Toyoguard;
    $22 fuel charge;
    $45 SE Toyota distributor plus;
    $750 SE Toyota Administrative Fee;
    $735 Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee;

I should have walked away one last time to see if they would move lower. I felt like I did well early but they wore me down.

They did have to transfer the vehicle from another dealer's inventory a few hours away.

No special financing was available. I got 4.54% thru BofA for 60 months, so unless they offer 0% no strings attached, I probably couldn't have done much better on financing.

Toyoguard is useless. I hate that it is included. Is it only a SE toyota add-on, or is it in every single vehicle they ship. I'm pretty sure they lied when they say you can't get one without it. I know it is all margin. Worth $0 to me.

One other note / reminder - I was all excited that I was going to use the $400 recent grad discount but forgot that it requires financing thru Toyota. So be sure to check details like that.

We were debating on the Pilot, CRV and Highlander. Probably could have gotten the Pilot EX-L (same relative features) for around $26K before TTL.

Hopefully the Highlander will fare better in resale so that the difference will erode significantly over the next 5-6 years. Worst case, if we keep it for 10 years, we got the one we wanted.