Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler

Comments

• scomoscomo Member Posts: 39
    I have had great luck with Smittybilt products. I've had 'em on other vehicles with tremendous luck. (no Jeep yet so no experience there yet) and the ones I like, the one piece series, do come in black. Here's a link:

http://www.smittybiltinc.com/products/sidebars/onepiece.html

Good luck.

Scomo

...holding out for a shale green '02 Sport

• jeepheadjeephead Member Posts: 49
    I have the full doors with the soft top, which I thought I wouldn't like when I bought my Jeep. I've always thought that the full doors just looked "dumb" with the top off. However, I have come to fall in love with the full doors. The ledge is the perfect height for resting my arm (I am 6 feet tall) and the roll-down windows are very convenient. When I take the top off, all I have to do is roll down the windows, not mess with the soft door top. With the added plastic piece behind the doors for the back windows that came in '97, I think the full doors look a whole lot better. (Not as nice as half doors or no doors, but not as bad as previous full doors.) I drive an hour each way to work every day, and the full doors are one less step when taking the top down. They are a little heavy to take off and store, but now that I have done it a few times, it gets easier. Now I'm glad that I have the full doors, because I am planning on getting a hard top for the winter. (Snows too much for me to feel comfortable with the soft.) It will cost some money, but not as much as if I had to buy the full doors as well. (I don't like the hard add-ons to the half doors.)

JeepHead
  • mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    One thing to think about if you are considering the hard top. If you buy a Wrangler with either a hard top only or the dual tops it comes wired for the defroster and the back window wiper/washer. From what I understood when I was buying in '98, the ones that are soft top only don't come that way. So you would have to take care of the wiring and plumbing as well as buying the hard top. Sounded much easier to get an after market soft top.

I agree that each person will come to a different conclusion about how they want to configure it. That's the beauty of the Wrangler - it fits many different roles and many different people. For instance, I use mine as an off-roader, a second vehicle, and as a primary/commuter vehicle in the winter.

I have the hard top and even though I planned on taking it off when I bought it, I haven't. Yes, it would be fun to drive topless occasionally. However, it's that 3 feet of snow last winter (there are pictures in the owners section of my poor jeep stuck in the snow if you don't believe that it ever snows in So. Cal.) and the triple digit heat every summer that convinces me not to. If I had a garage and a hoist, I probably would take it off once in a while, but not often. I don't care for the full doors because they come up too high for my elbow comfort, and have thought about getting half doors for 3 season use, but it seems like more money than I want to spend for something that is a minor annoyance.

So if I ever have to replace my Jeep, it will be with another hard top. If I win the lottery I'll think about the dual tops, otherwise I'll put my money into something else.
  • sasquatch_2000sasquatch_2000 Member Posts: 800
    If I get the 97 with half doors, do you want to trade your full doors?

I would rather have all cloth doors for summer and full doors for winter. That way, I can add the hard top if I wanted.

Can one do cloth doors with hard top? Is there a "hard upper half door" part?
  • tsjaytsjay Member Posts: 4,591
    Yeah, I couldn't believe the deal I got either!

I got more trade in allowance than you did, right? And your tires were just a couple weeks old when you switched, weren't they? Didn't you get $60 apiece trade in on yours?

Where were you last night? We missed you at Gill's place.

tsjay

Have you hugged your Jeep today?
  • pizzadudepizzadude Member Posts: 35
    Hey Spyro,

Cool...Jeep 101! Hopefully you will have some fun and you're getting to drive a Liberty, that's pretty cool. You'll have to let me know how you like it. I haven't decided if i even like how they look yet. I haven't seen one up close, just saw one the other day on the road, but still wasn't sure if i liked it. Have fun on the course! I would like to take that as well.

Later!

Tsjay:

That's kinda what i thought...I guess the speed difference isn't that much different to spend money to recalibrate...that's cool. Sounds like you got a great deal too!

Tonkadave,

I'm finally moved and settled quite well. Last sunday afternoon I took a drive up to Furnace hills area looking for some of the trails you mentioned. I found a couple dirt roads, and unpaved township roads...I also drove into camp mack, but got the feeling like i should be there for some reason. I didn't really know where i was going, so I just turned around.

We'll have to get together sometime in July maybe. Probably on a sunday...I am away on vacation over the two weeknds in the middle of the month.

Drop me an email if you get chance. john_e_morgan@cargill.com

Later on!

-pizzadude
  • texasjeeptexasjeep Member Posts: 270
    madman390
    Are you the guy coming through Houston? If so how long will you be here? Let me know if you want to run some trails or something.

archdlux
    Sounds like a good deal. I would consider getting a Jeep with the Dana44 axle if you are going to off-road a lot or go big with tires.

potatotoo
    The price seems kindof high on that Jeep but that price may be the best you can do in your area. My 93 had aftermarket A/C and it worked good.

notop1
    If it wasn't mentioned already. Steelhorse stuff has a big problem with rust.

mtngal
    You should take your hardtop off sometime. If the weather looks nice one weekend and you will be going out hiking/off-roading, take it off and check it out. It gets real hot and humid here and that is when I use a bikini top. It keeps the sun off you but you get plenty of wind to stay cool.
    I have the soft top and half doors. I don't care for the hard top or the full doors. Maybe if we had a winter here I would want a hard top. I like being able to put my half doors on and off when I want. It takes me just under a second to take them off. If the weather ever changes you can put your top back up or down to accommodate for the weather. The half doors have a larger opening when the top half is off vs the window being down on a full door. It is more of a open air feel.
    Zipping the window up and down can be very difficult when moving and kindof a pain at ATM/fast food. The top half door can be real noisy on the highway. The full door will give you a quieter ride on the highway and on windy days.
  • saharanutsaharanut Member Posts: 134
    Well..

I chose the dual top option...I figured it was less $$ buying both now instead of later.

plus I didnt wanna say "should've, would've, could've" later on.

I feel the hard top will me more sercure during the winter months especially during Christmas when the thieves are REALLY out.

Ive had one car stolen I DONT wanna go through that again. The Soft top is very easy to use.

The hard top is VERY heavy..make sure you have help! (my wife is still mad at me)

Again, if you are able I suggest the dual top option. The full doors are perfect to me..

Congrats to Themla Jane for her new SHOES...

You guys keep posting

Got Jeep?

Snut aka BamaTazz

http://www.itsajeep.org/public/tazz/htm

• 2001wrangler2001wrangler Member Posts: 112
    I think almost everyone has put their opinion in on this one but here's mine....

I have the dual top and I wouldn't have it any other way. I really like the hard top for winter and I wouldn't trade my soft top for anything in the summer. Security is much better with the hard top, but the main thing I like about it is the rear wiper. When there is slush and snow on the roads it is very nice to be able to get it off of the rear glass.

Sasquatch - Yes there is a "hard" upper door you can get aftermarket. It has a small sliding window.
  • madman390madman390 Member Posts: 72
    I will be going through Houston around the 26th of August, but only passing through. I'll be picking up my family there before heading on down towards Corpus Christi to see my family. It would be great to hook up and run some trails, but right now, I don't think I'll have the time. Uncle Sam has me on a tight schedule. I'll post more info as I get closer to that day. If I can find the free time, I'd definetely love to do that!

Thanks.

Madman
  • dwranglerdwrangler Member Posts: 127
    I have driven both while satisfying my jeep fever temporarily (test drives). Both had full doors, but I liked the soft top better. I've driven the soft top in previous years and besides the obvious ride improvements, the noise level is much quieter than past models and I dare say it even felt warmer. I may go test drive one this weekend...that is if the salesmen don't remember me ;)

Well I hope we can go more than a few days without hearing the "new" "roll over" stories about people that want the status symbol "suv ownership" seems to carry. I heard something on local radio about how dangerous jeeps, explorers and other suv's are. When will these people understand that if you have an suv of any make; whether they are intended to go offroad or not; that you MUST CHANGE YOUR MINDSET AND DRIVING HABITS before you get behind the wheel and most of the time you won't roll. Be careful out there and enjoy your jeeps. Waiting to afford mine is killing me.

dwrangle

hug your jeeps for me :)
  • jacorobjacorob Member Posts: 37
    Well, havn't posted in a while. But i took my wrangler (and mountain bike) on a cross country excursion for a little more then a month (first week of april to second week of may). Started in Texas and hit 20+ states, 4 national parks, numerous state parks, dc, NYC, niagra falls, etc.

Was an absolute blast. Ended up putting close to 6700 miles on my jeep. The longest i drove in a single day was 12 hours (once). I tried to keep the maximum at 6 hours every other day. I was actually pretty impressed with the comfort of the seats for such treks. Once i took my wallet out of my back pocket it was comfortable and i had no problems sitting there for long hauls - not even the 12 hour one.

Unfortunately since i had a month's worth of supplies piled up in my jeep i wasn't able to take the top off too much. Did in florida cause i rented a hotel room (Panama City - went parasailing and scuba diving) so felt safe leaving it there, and MI cause my parents live there.

Spent way too much in gas though. :) went during the gas price peak. kinda sucked. but was well worth it! I had planned on seeing both oceans but by the time i got to my halfway point (MI) it had already been a month so figured i'd better start back. The western half is for another time. :)

I highly recommend everyone doing it at least once. And in a wrangler.

Bob

PS - the best jeep wave city was Pensacola, FL where i got a 90% (9/10) wave response from wranglers (after 100 or so attempts on my trip with no response i stopped waving at cherokees).
    Wow! Must be nice to have 1) the time off to do what you did, and 2) the money to spend!

You probably worked hard to get yourself in that position, so I'm sure you deserved it.

I would have done it differently, though. I would have never crossed the Missippi. I would have gone the other way and spent ALL of my time in the Rockies! (Well, maybe the Sierras and the Cascades too.) Give me mountains any day!

tsjay

Come on everybody, let's see if the chat is gonna work tonight. I have been aggravated too by the troubles we have had in the chats the last few weeks, but let's give it another shot tonight.

I couln't even get in last week, but I will try again tonight. Hope to see everyone there!

tsjay

• lookin4saharalookin4sahara Member Posts: 53
    Hey all,

My 2 cents.......I live in NY, so the winters can be rough some years. I am getting the soft top w/full doors. I chose this combination because I want convenience. Many moons ago I had a 91' wrangler with dual tops. Hated dealing with the hard top. The soft top DC makes today is much better than the old ones.

I also don't want to have to carry half of my doors with me where ever I go. I like having glass as a window as opposed to plastic with a zipper. If I want that truly free feeling then I will simply take the doors off. Granted, doing this with half doors is easier.

Check out jeepwarehouse.com.....they have a 2 piece hardtop. Half is the back with side and back windows, the other half is the top over the front seats. Seems that using this top would be much more manageable.

Hopefully picking up my jeep tomorrow......
  • thebigbird35thebigbird35 Member Posts: 4
    Folks: Thanks for all the terrific insights on the full vs. half door and hard top vs. soft top issues. As many have noted, the great thing about a jeep is that you can tweak it to your own desires. I'll probably go with the full doors and just take em off when I want to really have some cruising fun. I'm sold on the soft top. Living in Maryland, weather is fairly mild. Those pics of Thelma, and the stories about her, just plain pumped me up! Enjoyed all of your comments. - The Big Bird35.
  • spyrodragonspyrodragon Member Posts: 147
    Ok, just got back from the Jeep 101 course. Unfortunatly I didn't get to drive the Liberty, because you were only allowed to drive one of three vehicles... and man, I couldn't pass up taking a wrangler out any chance I get, I just LOVE it. But I did get to watch and compare. Ok, I think the Liberty's look like a Grand Cherokee and a Wrangler breeded and then they pored chemical X over the top of it and it did some funky things. I think the Dakar should have been the new Cherokee. As for how it drove... quite nicely, on the road that is, as for off-road. That IFS just DOESN'T flex. You could watch the wranglers and GC's go through the course and they would just flex every which way, whereas the Liberty's rear axel was the only thing that even thought about moving. It appeared to be an even rougher ride off-road than the GC's just because the whole vehicle would move instead of just the front axel. Otherwise... I think it's a good soccer mom car. No offense to those who have one for on-road driving, just don't expect to be able to do the rubicon without ALOT of help.

Happy Jeepin'
    Hey, good news! The chat worked flawlessly last night!

We had a good crowd, and there were no glitches.

Hope everyone makes it there next week.

tsjay

• mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    jacorob - I agree with you about the Wrangler seats being comfortable. This spring we went up to my in-laws in northern B.C. and drove (I hate flying). We had a choice of taking a Tacoma pickup and getting 30 mpg or taking the Wrangler and get 19-20 mpg. This is a total of 3,000 miles and because we only had 10 days, we were going to be driving long hours on freeways or major 2 lane roads the whole way. We spent 2 and a half days to get up there and the same coming back (first day Bakersfield to Portland, OR, second day to Williams Lake, B.C., third day Houston). We took the jeep because the seats are SO much more comfortable than the Tacoma. The comfort so significantly outweighed the extra money we were going to be spending! I was very glad to have the hard top because it was quieter (no flapping at higher speeds) and didn't mind the rain and snow we ran into both ways. If it weren't for the gas mileage, I'd probably have the Wrangler be my every day commuter car, as well as my weekend get-away vehicle.

texasjeep - I know what it's like to live in Texas - I was there for 5 years. Overall, I prefer the dry heat here to the sticky stuff you have, but either way, I prefer air conditioning to sunburn! When I first moved back to So. Cal. from Texas I got a pickup without a/c. Was that a mistake! So while I didn't mind horses in the middle of the day in Texas, I won't drive across the desert without lots of a/c!
    jacorob
    Sounded like a great trip. I did 21 hours once from CO. That was a mistake. I won't be doing that again. Taking the wallet out is a must.
    I love taking my Jeep on road trips. No one else ever wants to take it though.
    I don't bother waving at cheorkees unless they are modified or wave first.

mtngal
    I love dry heat. If someone likes the sticky stuff better I think they should be put in a institute. :)
    You have to have a couple nice weeks where it is not too hot yet and not cold anymore. Just one weekend is all I ask. I know if I can enjoy it in this hot wet heat, you can there. Just throw on some sunscreen. I just know how much me and others enjoy running without tops on. As long as you are moving you stay cool. It may not be as bad as you think.

lookin4sahara
    What do you mean about carrying around your half doors with you? If you take them off you just throw them in back. You can also leave them at home if you are going out for the day and don't want to mess with taking the doors completely off. Full doors have their advantages, I just want you to make the decsion for the right reasons.
    It is probably best that you just pass right through Houston at that time of the year. I understand spending the time with the family. If you will be in Corpus awhile, I am wanting to go down there to run some beaches. My brother was working down there and was telling me about it. Well if not in Texas there is always CO? I am suppose to be making a run up to CO, but I don't know if I am going to make it this year. I have a couple of friends that live outside Denver that know a lot of the trails there. It is awesome there.
    It's been 6 years since I've spent any time in Colorado. I do remember some great forest roads in the mountains. Pretty much pick which peak you wanted to see, and there was probably a trail or path up it. My college roommate and I would go Jeepin' all the time. Nothing hardcore, mostly just these trails to get to climbing locations.

I can't wait to get back to that. I should be in Colorado Springs for at least 3 years. Quadratec lists 4x4 clubs by location, so I will definitely look into some of those. But whether in a club, or just me and the dog, I plan on hitting as many mountains as I can. And the wrangler is just the way to do it.

22 days and counting!

Madman
  • saharagalsaharagal Member Posts: 88
    Hey guys, I just got off the phone with DC. My Shara was built on Thursday! Pretty exciting. Having grown up in Detroit, I'm extra excited that it didn't end up being built on a Friday or Monday!

The service rep said it could be up to 30 days in transit. It probably won't be any more than two weeks though. He said to call back after the 4th for the railcar number.

Wow! I can hardly believe it. The Jeep actually exists. Boy! I need a name for sure now!
    Won't be long now!

See, I told you that you needed to come up with a name! It should have been part of your birth announcement.

Now, get serious on that name! :)

tsjay

Besides the obvious necessity of getting the Jeep, the next is to take a trip like that. Wow, I'm a bit jealous...1)that you had the time to take, 2)that you had the money, 3)that you like my father are crazy enough to drive 12 hours! :O

I really envy anyone that can do something like that. I wish I had my Jeep now, because I really need a trip like that to clear my head. It's been a rought year.

hey tsjay,

Or any body else. I've been hearing about 1.9% interest rate, how long is the finance period for that? As I've said before, my finances are too tight for a Jeep right now but I was wondering about that and what the prospects are for the low rates to continue or get better (if that's possible).

Hug your Jeeps for me today! :)

dwrangler
    Just looked at the photos in the owner's section and I have one thing (ok may more than one)to say. They look awesome!!! It just makes me want a Wrangler all the more.
    -----
    tsjay,

nice jeep and great dog!
    -----
    to the younger owners,

boy, how I wish I had gotten a Jeep when you did.
    -----
    I think I'll go by the dealer tomorrow and drive one again, while I'm out apartment hunting (for the future)
    -----
    and I don't remember who I saw with 2 Jeeps, but brother what a sweet dream come true!.

Hug your Jeeps for me today!

dwrangler
    When I say carrying half of your doors with you, what I mean is when you take the upper canvas half of the door off. Usually people carry them in the back of the vehicle or in back of the seat.
  • saharanutsaharanut Member Posts: 134
    dwrangler
    1.9% 24 months
    3.9% 36 / 48 months
    4.9% 60 months

Gal!! congrats!
    your getting closer now!.. tazz cant wait till hear about his new cousin...

Got jeep?
    Snut
  • jeepboy727jeepboy727 Member Posts: 14
    Ok guys, I just found a 2001 Sahara. Here are the details. Forest Green Pearl Coat with Dark Tan Dual Tops and Camel/Dark Green Sahara int. 5 spd, Air, Dana 44 rear axle, 3.73 ratio, Trac-Lok differential, CD, Subwoofer, Canyon 30" Tire and Wheel Group, 2K miles,(Dealer Demo) factory warranty, Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Dual Air Bag Restraints; Rear Window Defroster; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Steering Wheel; and 5 speed. All this for $20500. Priced it out on JeepUnpaved and the MSRP was $25,895. For that price I want to do it and worry about selling my car later. I just need to get the boss(read wife) to sign off on the deal. Any thoughts?
    Sounds like a great deal. That price is what most of us would be paying for a Sport! I'd be a little worried about the 2K miles, but not too much as it still has the factory warranty. You just have to worry about how it was "broken in" and exactly how the dealer demo'd it.

Do you get the rebate with that? Or will you go for the low rate financing?

Madman
  • tntbeautytntbeauty Member Posts: 22
    I've always wondered why people wave at Mom and I in her Wrangler (and of course we grin from ear to ear and wave back), but no one ever waves at me when I am in my GC.

Now I know the trick - I need to wave first!

Nice to see all of you still around **hugs**

And congrats on the new Baby Sahara Gal :o)

Tara
    That sounds like a real deal on that Sahara. You gonna do it?

Just be sure that you really want that particular Jeep. It sounds good to me, but you are the one that has to be happy with it. Even though it sounds like a super deal, just be sure you aren't buying that particular one just because of the deal. That's too much of an investment, even at that price, to get something that you really wouldn't be happy with in the long run.

Just the "old man's" two cent's worth.

tsjay

Hi! You really do have Wrangler Fever!

Hang on to that dream, and it will eventually come true. If it were within my power, I would have one delivered to you today.

Sounds like we have something else in common: we are both dog lovers. Have you ever checked out Ross Allen's web page?

http://www.members.aol.com/tjoh298765/raj.html

Keep the faith!

tsjay

I hope this hiddious (in my opinion) thing is really not replacing the current wrangler.....

check out the link and comment

http://www.jeepclub.co.uk/news/vj.html

• ispygatorispygator Member Posts: 14
    1.9 is for any thing up to 36 months
    3.9 is for 37-48 months
    4.9 is for 49-60 months

rates extended as of now through july 8th.

internet guy I have been working with has been great. said that in 5 years with jeep, he has never had the financing packages he has now. has had rebates before of 500-750, but never the rates for wranglers.
  • jeepboy727jeepboy727 Member Posts: 14
    This jeep has exactly all the goodies that I want. I hadn't settled on a color but green is nice and I would feel good about driving this jeep forever. Still working on the boss(read wife). Wish me luck.
    That's great! How cool to find a great deal on a Jeep that is really something that you might have actually ended up getting anyway.

Now, go buy it! Tell Jeepgirl that you just HAVE to or you will die.

tsjay

I was hoping that it was just a quirky, one-time occurrence, but Thelma's leak is real.

I gave her her bath today, and, sure enough, there was water on the passengers side firewall and under the carpet.

So, she will get checked out next week.

It sounds just like Tonkajeep's leak, Tonks. I think you have identified the source, or at least the area where to look for it.

tsjay

Hey, I guess I was right about the fact that it was because the new tires hadn't been armor all treated that I was a little disappointed in their looks. I gave Thelma a bath just now and blacked up those tires. They do look much better than the 30's did!

I don't like the "shiny" wet look on tires, but I do like them to be nice and black. That's why I use armor all on them.

tsjay

Hey, all my Jeep buddies, I will be leaving in the morning for a business trip to our Illinois plant, so I won't be able to post once I leave tomorrow. I might sneak on the net at work up there Monday or Tuesday and catch up on posts, but I won't be actively posting until Wednesday night most likely.

You guys take care and keep posting, so that I will have plenty of posts to read when I sneak on.

tsjay

• wheelsdownwheelsdown Member Posts: 250
    tsjay;

Where is the plant you go to in Illinois?

I enjoyed the chat the little time I was in it. I will try to join in on the Thursday nights I am at home.

Top down 12 days in a row, just doesn't get better.
    It's in Taylorville, about 30 miles south of Springfield on rte 29.

You don't have to wait until Thursday nights to chat with Jeepers, Wheels. Go to Gill's chat room almost any night, and you will find some of us there. Tonkadave, Saharanut, Texasjeep, Jeepboy727, twylie, nkelly1, goducks1, saharagal, and probably some that I'm forgetting hang out there sometimes.

http://itsajeep.org/

That's the link to it, and when you get there, go to "Jeep Chat."

tsjay

• ispygatorispygator Member Posts: 14
    does wisdom still say dont by a vehicle made on monday or friday??

where do i go to check the build date on 01 wrangler?

would the ship date also be the build date, or would you suspect there is a day or more lag time between build and ship.

thanks all
  • 0lllllll00lllllll0 Member Posts: 1
    DaimlerChrysler have confirmed the changes made to the specification of the 2002 model year Wrangler:

http://www.jeepclub.co.uk/news/2002tj.html

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz/b062601.htm

• nkelly1nkelly1 Member Posts: 105
    Why is it every time there is something that works and looks good somebody (in a three peice suit) has to #$%@ it up!

It is one of those things. When I first looked at the one I bought I didn't like that candy-[non-permissible content removed] dash board, it looks like any other car. I liked it when it looked like a jeep dash board. I was trying to make up my mind whether to trade this one in, in 5 years, or keep it. That picture made the decision for me I'm going to keep it!

If I wanted something that looked like that I would have bought one of those "asian" things. Looking at the spec's, I would guess the only place this sorry piece of @#$% goes is to soccer games (sorry I could'nt help it).

I am a little depressed right now, little sweetheart is in the shop, I have to use big sweetheart for a while.
  • yellowmanyellowman Member Posts: 209
    Hey there

I know this is the Wrangler board, but I tried asking this question on the GC board and couldn't get an answer - and since you're the Wrangler Group's resident GC expert, I thought I'd ask you. I'm looking for a cover for a 96 JGC for a friend. Any idea where I can get a good deal on one?

I bought a Duravent cover for my Wrangler from Quadratec and it's worked out great. Really preserves my monthly wax job well - I have to park wherever I can find a spot and sometimes it so happens it's in front of a lawn sprinkler - nothing I hate more than coming back to my Jeep and see it all sprinkled with water, which will turn into those ugly water spots in no time. The cover has been a lifesaver in that regard!!

yellowman
  • yellowmanyellowman Member Posts: 209
    Heya

Yes, I have a couple cents on this - I drive my 5-speed SE as my one and only vehicle, and it gets a lot of city driving and some freeway driving. It's totally fine for getting around town and it's totally adequate for the freeway. The only time you notice it's lack of power is on hills, and those tend to not last very long. Sure a little more power would be nice, but I'm totally happy with the 4 cylinder for the driving I do around town. Still have the same great turn radius, the same great lift, and the same cool looks as a Sport or a Sahara.

yellowman
    Excuse my poor ability to spell at times.....hideous....not hiddious....That's what happens when you work on computers.....
    I'm sarrie, but I just don't think there is any akseptabul ekscuze for poor spelling!

tsjay

Have your hugged your Jeep today?