Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Sedona problems

Comments

• integradriverintegradriver Member Posts: 123
    Back in the day when I was selling, there were a few cases where a 'new' car had been 'sold' more than once, it is possible that this happened to your car. These scenarios were rare, but of them, most commonly we would 'sell' a car, and deliver it to the customer before financing was approved. If it fell through, or if there was a problem like a way upside down trade, we'd get it back and sell the car again as a new car.

Second case was we'd report a car sold to our distributor, to meet a sales target with them or something like that (or to pad sales contest results). This was also an effective way to 'hide' cars from other dealers, because once a car was reported, it was deleted from the inventory database. They can't DX what they can't see. Once the car was really sold, we'd cancel the original report with the distributor, and re-report the car sold to the actual owner. Why our distributor never figured out that the same ten people were buying dozens of cars, I really don't know.

Something else rare that I saw happen was that we had customers living in California Emissions states (CA, MA, NY), and we were unable to obtain CA emissions vehicles. So we'd title the cars to the dealership and sell them 'used' to the customer, but the warranty was transferred in full to the customer, and at no charge. Apparently, our interpretation of CA Emissions was that new cars registered in those states were required to have it, but used cars were not.

Lastly, and this happened twice that I know of, there are cancelled sales. One time it was a borderline finance that was approved the day before the buyer lost her job, and while we could have stuck her with the car, we didn't feel right about doing that, so we tore up the contract. Second time I saw this happen, the sales manager obtained a car with the wrong equipment on it, it was sold and delivered, and the sale was cancelled because the customer found out he had requested and paid for power steering, and the car he got didn't have it.

In all of those cases, as far as I'm aware, the ultimate owner received the full warranty on the car from time and mileage of original purchase.
  • smulveysmulvey Member Posts: 139
    you may have a bad belt in one tire. if you feel the vibration in the front , it could be a front tire. also when a tire is slightly out of round this can vibrate. try putting both front tires on the back. then test the car on freeway. a tire store can also test for out of round with a gauge on a flat surface and the car off the ground on a lift slightly above. this also tests the entire rolling assembly of course. the balance machine will test the wheel and tire as a pair. this also is helpful. If it is not in the tire and whell assembly then it could be in the front axles, in the fitting between the front hub and the front axle etc. This simple and most likely cause is in the tire belts. it does not hurt to test all four either. You can never assume a problem is kind enough to come along all by itself. they often come in twos and threes!
  • navyairnavyair Member Posts: 202
    If alignment and tire tread are OK, chances are that you have a broken belt in a tire. Many times this feels like a "thump, thump, thump" slap like hitting pavement joints, but can also be a vibration. Try it on new pavement at slow speeds with windows down...see if you can hear/feel it.

Breaking a belt in a tire is not uncommon...people drive over a curb, or bounce through a pot hole at speed, and when the tire doesn't go flat, they forget about that incident...the tire doesn't. My guess is that without visible tread separation or a knot/bubble, the tire warantee won't cover it (road hazard) but I haven't checked my manual.

Although you'll probably be OK for awhile, I wouldn't let that go...especially if you like to drive at 80 in the summer time. The Firestone/Explorer rollover stuff didn't happen that long ago. Tires are a lot cheaper than medical care.

BTW, Phong, in Virginia anything 15mph or above over the limit is an automatic careless and reckless driving charge...so you can get a C&R for doing 71 in a 55 zone. They LIKE folks driving 80+ as it pays a lot of city revenue.
    Navyair, that's great information about Virginia, I suspect it's the same elsewhere too (but I'm not going to try it).

Reminds me of a time when a friend of my mom's asked my brother in law (an ADA) to 'fix' a speeding ticket. He said he'd see what he can do, but when he found out that mom's friend was 30+ over the limit, there wasn't much that could be done.
    Passenger Side Power Seat. Apparently, it's the switch, and they had to order one for me. Doesn't really bother me since the seat's in a fairly good position as it is (stuck), and I've been putting off taking the van in until I had the 7500 mile service (which ran about $42). Oh well, if all my Warranty issues are little ones, I'm a happy camper!
  • gkxf7agkxf7a Member Posts: 2
    I've had my 2003 EX for just about a month. No problems yet. However my wife left the gas cap loose on the last fill-up, and since then we've had the CEL on. The van runs beautifully.
    We took it for a 300 mile trip to Mystic, Conn. with A/C on, and got 22 mpg.
    My question is, will this CEL go off by itself, or do I have to go back to the dealer to have it re-set.
    I had a similar problem on my 99 Elantra, and as soon as the cap was tightened, and the engine re-started, the CEL went away. I supposed the Sedona's computer might be programmed differently.
    Does anyone have an idea?
  • sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    I used to go to Mystic every summer in the '60's when we summered in Clinton...always a great time. Bet your kids love it!
    Living in South Florida now, my kids have never been there. Might just be time for a road trip.

The Sandman :-)
  • bluedevilsbluedevils Member Posts: 2,554
    gkxf7a, the CEL should go off after a few starts and shutoffs of your Sedona's engine. If not, head to AutoZone or another auto parts store that will pull the codes for free from your OBD-2 engine computer. These places also will clear the trouble codes free - quicker to stop in at AutoZone than to make an appointment at the dealer just for this minor thing.
  • bester1bester1 Member Posts: 22
    I purchased a Sedona EX in June of this year. The Van starts and runs as expected (Engine wise).

I have had other problems that have either been attempted to be repaired or actually repaired.

Anyway, I had an incredibly squeaky seat that was in the shop two times. Finally, they ordered a new seat. I took the van in to have the seat changed out. The new seat is squeak free, but it has some type of greasy looking stain on it. It looks like it was pulled from a junk yard. Also, the seat base (under the seat/used to attach the seat pad) was really scratched and scraped up. You have to look down to see it, but if you do it really looks like the car is 10 years old, not 3 months. Am I just being a pain or is this ridiculous service.

Also, my driver's side floor fuse box always pops off. Guess what they did to fix it? Put more duct tape on it. I am also weary of how long it takes my van to stop sometime, even though they say it checks out ok. My gas mileage is now around 14/16.

I have just had so many little things wrong with this car I am afraid I am getting too picky. I like the car but I question myself everyday with all of this little stuff. Any suggestions?
  • mrwallacemrwallace Member Posts: 69
    Does the latch on the fuse box cover work? It should slide back and forth, and release or engage the sidewall. If it does not do this, they should replace it.

This seems like the height of simplicity - what am I missing?
    Thanks for responding. That is just it. The latch moves into place a feels as if it is locked. Then, a whenever it is least expected, it just falls off. Really.
    If you are close to a dealership, hit the lot and check some other EXs, and see if you can pickup on some irregularity in yours that explain the problem.
  • elthunterelthunter Member Posts: 7
    I read just about every post on this discussionboard when researching which mmini van to buy. My choices were Mazda MPV, used Toyota Sienna, used Honda or new Kia Sedona. I really liked the Sedona, but has concerns about the lack of reliability history. I found this and the other Sedona boards on Edmunds.com to be a great resource to find out what actual owners are experiencing.

After reading all of the posts (a lot of which don't actually have anything to do with actual problems), I decided there were a few common problems that seemed to be minor in nature, and Kia seemed to be standing behind their product. For about $200 dollars less than I could get a comparably equiped 2002 Toyota Sienna with 28K miles on it, I got a 2003 Sedona EX with ABS, leather and sunroof.

After driving off the lot with our new van, we took a long drive home. During the drive, at low speeds, we heard the moaning/video game sound caused by the a/c compressor, which has been the topic of several posts on this board. After hearing the sound the second time, I couldn't help but laughed. My wife didn't find any humor in our new vehicle making this strange sound, but after I explained about reading about it here, was relieved that it was something others had experienced, and that nothing was going to explode, catch fire or fall off.

The only other problem I have seen is a small spot of rust near where the roof rack attaches to the roof on the front passengers side. It looks like it was scratched when the rack was put on. The dealer agreed to fix it with no questions asked.
  • erikkleinerikklein Member Posts: 50
    Congratulations on your new purchase. I give you a lot of credit for laughing off the "moaning/mooing" noise associated with the A/C from the rear of the vehicle. Please do us the favor of posting the solution to this problem if you have the opportunity to get it repaired ... there's a few of us with it that have yet to find a solution to it (my dealer could not duplicate it).
  • fsavardfsavard Member Posts: 3
    Took my brand new 03 Sedona LX (3000 miles) in for repair today.

There is service bulletin (bull. no.1 vol.2) circulating, at least here in Canada, concerning this problem.

It seems that the problem come from a faulty valve.

The part has been ordered. I'll post the number as soon as I can.
    Don't forget what else you got for $200 less...

A brand new vehicle that wasn't anyone else's headache...or rental vehicle! That full warranty certainly made our Kia decision easier.

And this is from someone who swore he'd never buy Korean about a year ago. (And I thought that about Japan 10 years back.)
  • elthunterelthunter Member Posts: 7
    I think Korean cars are gaining much more acceptance than in the past. Hyundai had two models that were recommended by Consumer Reports in the April automotive issue, and I think the Sedona and Sorento will put Kia in the same league.

After struggling over the lack of reliability history for the Sedona, I finally realized I had driven my Dodge Grand Caravan for years knowing it was just a matter of when my transmission was going out, not if. In the mean time, I replaced the a/c condenser ($700), ABS Controller ($1,300), had the wiring harness catch fire (an $1,100 fix if I hadn't patched it together myself), replaced the fuel pump ($800, in Laramie, WY, on a 4800 mile vacation) and finally re built the transmission at 150,000 ($2,000). I finally asked myself why I was concerned about buying a new vehicle with a 100,000 mile warrenty when I willingly drove a American vehicle for years that I knew had a bad reliability history when I purchased it.

The fact that Kia is willing to stand behind their product says a lot. The fact that American manufacturers are not says a lot also.
  • gkxf7agkxf7a Member Posts: 2
    Bluedevil was right. The CEL light went off in about ten days of driving.. No further problems with my EX. A friend of mine has a similar EX and has an intermittent "humming" sound from rear-right side of of van. Dealer suspected fuel pump problem, and I believed may have replaced it by now. However humming sound continues on- and off. I read previously on this board a possible "low-refrigerant" cause for this problem..Has anyone had anything like this happen?
    First, let's get the technical terminology right here ... we're not talking HUMMING ... we're talking MOOING or perhaps MOANING ... or more precisely, a COW GIVING BIRTH. ;-)

Now that we have the terminalogy right here, I have only noticed it in the right rear while the A/C is on (regardless of whether rear A/C is on or not) and the car is in motion. Quite frequently (but not always) it happens while coasting in the 20 - 40 MPH range, though I don't know if this is just a coincidence. Interestingly, the problem has no recurred in the past 6 - 8 weeks.
    Elt, I remember when people, including myself, used to think anything from Japan was a piece of tin. Now I feel like there will always be an Acura in my driveway, next to the Kia. It may be that the South Koreans are next in line for expanding the market. Even now, I've noticed a lot more Kias, Hyundais, even a few Daewoos on the road. At first I thought I was just noticing Sedonas because we have one, but that is not the case. You can't go into any shopping center parking lot these days and not see something from the good ol' ROK. A few years ago, I lauged when my cousin got her second Hyundai, now I realize that she may be on to something. Besides in the price range she wanted, it was new Hyundai or used whatever.

Admittedly, I was concerned about the lack of history behind my Kia, but like you said, that warranty speaks volumes about how the company is willing to stand behind its car.
    It is fun to go to the Korean Kia Website and look at the full array of Kia Inter city Buses , Military Vehicles, Jeeps, Rocket Launchers, Tanks and Armored Personnel Carriers.

It really does make you see that they have been doing this transportation stuff for a very long time.

They even have some appealling motor homes.
  • shooter_2000cashooter_2000ca Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone here have or had an oil leak on their 2002 Sedona? I've just got a minor leak right underneath the oil filter. Don't know where it's leaking from, but it doesn't seem like it's from the filter itself. I'm gonna be bring it in to check it out. Hope it's not something major or a manufacture defect.
    The oil filter normally leaves a big mess on the frame support directly under it.

there is enough spilled to leak off there for weeks.

the way i have stopped it is i get two good sized tube socks from my rag bag and lay one above and one below the frame rail to catch the oil when the filter spins off.

that way i get less mess.

this seems to work.

otherwise you get drips of teh spilled oil for many days.
    Just got the Sedona back from her first (and hopefully last) warranty job. Apparently, the front passenger seat switch shorted out, and had to be replaced. Not a bad experience, the dealer had the part within a week, and I would have gotten in for the work sooner if it wasn't for Isabel. Once they had the van, it took only an hour or so before they called to say it was done.
  • kbashleykbashley Member Posts: 1
    We drove our 2002 Sedona for roughly a year and a half (bought in 2001), or 25,000 miles, pretty much trouble free. Initially the windshield had a very large distortion in it and was replaced right away. Then spring 2003 the ac compressor began making loud ticking and squealing noises. A new one was ordered (which took months to come in). During that time I noticed oil spots on the ground. It turned out the head gasket was bad. The dealer replaced it only to have the second gasket leak before they returned it to me. After getting van back we drove it for a while (while waiting for the ac compressor). Recently I noticed oil once again on the ground. The ac compressor finally came in so the dealer addressed both problems. They replaced the ac compressor and asked that I drive the van a few days. They cleaned the motor and wanted to have a better view where the oil leak was coming from. The next day the NEW ac compressor failed and the oil leak was even worse. It turns out that the head is leaking once again. If the heads are bad they will be replaced. If the block is warped then I expect to get a motor replacement. A plug for Kia and the dealer (so far) Both have been very good at honoring the warrantee. The dealer has provided a loaner car without hassle. Let's hope the van can be fixed correctly as we really do like it.
  • shooter_2000cashooter_2000ca Member Posts: 6
    Brought the van in on Friday for the checkout and ended up it was just a bad seal on the oil filter that was leaking. They replaced the filter free of charge. At the time when i brought it in, they weren't sure what the problem was and how long it would take, so they were nice enough to give me a loaner for the day. Great people to deal with at Kia in Burnaby.
  • bnhbucksbnhbucks Member Posts: 74
    I will be taking my 2002 Sedona in to have them look at the rear hatch rust developing AGAIN around the tailgate chrome bar above the license plate. They repainted the door once, but the rust is beginning to show through in the exact same spots - around the ends of the chrome bar and underneath right above the license plate.

They fixed it once and knew it was their problem - I suspect they are going to do it again for the same reason.

Just as an aside - since I had it repainted I have made a concerted effort not to use that chrome bar to close the tailgate.

This is really my only issue with this van so far. Otherwise it has performed very well.

I would suggest the synthetic oil for future use - I had that placed in there last time and the van is running very very well.
  • robtownrobtown Member Posts: 2
    At about 4 weeks / 800 miles my Sedona developed a loud squeek. Braking, accelerating, turning corners, or just moving in the seat caused it to complain loudly.
    The dealer serviced the vehicle quickly, agreed the seat was defective, and ended up replacing it after a few hours toying with the old one. The new seat was solid & quiet.

Now at 1100 miles the new seat is making a few much milder noises. We'll probably wait for the 3000 mile oil change to have it looked at.
    I also had a obnoxiously squeaky seat. I purchased my 2003 EX in June. After the first 100 miles the problem got worst everyday. They tried several times to fix it but eventually replaced the entire seat. The base in which the seat attaches was totally scratched up upon the replacement seat work being completed. I have had several little noise issues and a fuse box cover that refuses to stay on as well as a speed control button that melted when touched by a hand that had sun screen on it. Mechanically, the van has been fine.
  • dpcroo00dpcroo00 Member Posts: 1
    I have owned a 2003 Sedona since July 2003. It broke down about 100 miles from home. (The dials are started waving and then the van shut off completely). KIA roadside towed to the nearest dealership (another 30 miles farther from my home!). The dealership had the van for 5 days before they called to tell me it was ready. They replaced the 'bad' alternator. I drove 2 hours to pick up the van and after 35 miles of driving experienced the same problem again. KIA roadside wanted to tow me back to the nearest dealership, but I was firm and they agreed to tow me back to the dealership where the vehicle was purchased. The service department there has replaced the battery which they suspect was shorted out somehow. They didn't seem confident that they had found the cause of the problem though. I would be interested in hearing from anyone with similar problems.
  • raygur1957raygur1957 Member Posts: 27
    Did all the dials start waving or just the tachometer? In my case ref post: #285 and #300 just my tachometer started waving. Were you able to start the car back up within a few minutes or was it dead? In my case the car did restart, but died out right away again. Also, did this happen right in the middle of driving, idleing? My car was manufactured in Jan 2003 how about yours?
  • minivanfrankminivanfrank Member Posts: 83
    Well, after procrastinating for a while, I have finally taken the Sedona in for the rust repair on either side of the chrome trim above the license plate. I was not too happy about a new vehicle needing paint repair...It really irked me that I would have this problem on a new vehicle...but I did not want to leave it go, especially with winter coming.
       Prior to dropping off the van at the dealer, I decided to take off the plastic "chrome" trim myself just so I could see what was happening underneath that area. To do this you must first remove the inner plastic door trim (upper & lower) and the rear third brake light cover. This enables access to the 2 ea. nuts that hold the chrome trim unit to the hatch (there are also 2 ea. bolts that are on the outside of the hatch.
       The problem, at least in my case, was that the trim was not smoothly finished along the side edges where it came in contact with the hatch...it was quite jagged and just digging into the paint and wore through to the bare steel of the hatch. Simply "touching up" the rusted area without addressing the trim piece itself will NOT solve the problem! I spoke to the body shop about my findings (the dealer does not do their own painting) and they ended up preparing, priming and painting the area and also smoothing out the edges of the trim (by grinding or filing) and also adding a thin piece of rubber cushioning tape prior to re-installing the trim.
       The hatch looks great and the trim is not in direct contact with the hatch now. This is critical - and may be why the repair of bnhbucks hatch (post # 339) did not last.
       I also had a slight area around the front grill that need a slight touch up...the chrome trim had rubbed a small area of paint off on either side ...but no rust had occurred there.
       Kia knows that the hatch trim had a flawed design for the '02 Sedona...I say this beause I have studied the '03 Hatch trim and discovered that the trim now "flares out" on each end...preventing it from coming into contact with the hatch itself!
       Other than this, I love the van! I just took a trip to Virginia beach last weekend (about 525 mi. round trip) and the van was running great! Now if I could just find those "boogie boards" that fell off the roof rack...he he! just kidding!
    MVF
  • tko11tko11 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone,

I have a very new Kia Sedona LX 2003 model (began leasing in June 2003) that started to develop a problem (or at least revealed itself) at approximately 3000kms. If the van sits for more than a day without running the battery drains to the point where the electric key won't even open the door and roadside assistance is needed. This has occurred 4 times already and the van has been brought in for servicing to attempt to diagnose the problem but without any success. It is currently in the service center now and has been for the last two days. The battery has been replaced once already the last time we went it for service. There is nothing on inside the vehicle (at least that we can control) that would drain the battery like this. If we start the van every day the problem disappears which is the way we drove it up until 3000kms when the problem first revealed itself. It may have been there the whole time but with the kids off during the summer and with the van constantly shuffling them around it never set for more than 24 hours.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Oh we also suffer the noisy seat problem that others have complained about in this forum.

So far this has been an absolute nightmare and although we like the drive, the service and the van we totally regret having leased a Kia. Lesson learned. Now if we can only find a way to get out of the lease...

Be interested in any comments/suggestions/experiences/recommendations.

Thanks.
    Going off memory here, but it seems that some of the 2002s had a faulty lumbar switch that would not turn off completely and, over 2 or 3 days of non-use, would drain the battery totally. Daily use hid the problem because it would recharge the battery just enough to keep the car operational.
  • tko11tko11 Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, it is an 2003 Sedona EX model with DVD player. They have already replaced the lumbar switch which they also felt might be the cause of the problem.

What is interesting though is that after replacing the lumbar switch the driver's seat seemed to be much farther back than it is now. Nor can it be adjusted backwards any farther either. I don't know --- grasping at straws now.

I delivered it to the Kia garage on Wednesday afternoon. They charged it up on Wednesday. Verified everything was shut off that could drain the battery. Come Friday morning (this morning) totally dead. They think it might be an alternator related problem now (not that they know just the next best thing to check) which means, since they don't keep the part in stock, it will be another week before I see my van again.

5 times needed roadside assistance and it has spent as much time off the road in the last month as it has on it. I can't wait to fill out the 6-month customer satisfaction survey.

Will try and keep everyone updated.
    Is that a built in entertainment system from Kia? Or is it aftermarket?

We use a plug in Toshiba 9" TV/DVD, and have had no problems with it. Of course, we do make sure to unplug it whenever the van's not in use.
  • drclmcdrclmc Member Posts: 1
    I had a similar problem recently with my 03 EX. After a few days with it the dealer did a service bulletin that involved changing the alternator with one with a smaller pulley on it to speed it up. The tech said that if you spend a lot of time idling that there isn't enough speed on the alternator to fully recharge the battery. Just prior to the dead batteries I had been stuck in slow moving traffic trying to get to or from work. The service bulletin also required a reprogram of the computer increase the idle speed. After a week with similar highway parking lot driving (rather, waiting) no problems yet.
    Minivanfrank - thanks for the update about the rust problem. I will take it in to the dealer for their consideration as they fix this a second time. I hope they get it right now. you're comments have been a help to me.
    Bob...no problem! I hope that they modify (or replace) the "chrome" trim this time! You should not have to worry about using that area to close the rear hatch. Let us all know of your result. I suggest that anyone who owns an '02 Sedona to closely look at that area of the hatch to see what kind of conditions are present. This is not the kind of condition that should be left alone.
    Frank
  • briman2kbriman2k Member Posts: 20
    I have a '03 LX and I noticed that the front grill has rubbed the paint off of the hood around it....Thanks to this group I noticed this before the rust started.....Also, has anyone had any wind noise problems? Our driver's window whistles constantly and the dealer has not been able to fix it yet.....Other than that, the van has been great.....
    This seems to be a common problem with the Sedona. When I was at the dealer recently,I looked at the '03's in the parking lot (the '04's had not arrived at that time) and all of them had some very minor paint failure around the front grill...not down to bare metal, just the finish coat of paint had been removed so very slightly...in a very small area on either side. I have no suggestion for the wind noise around the drivers' window...this has not occurred with my van. I do remember that someone had suggested to move the roof racks back toward the rear of the van if anyone has a wind noise problem in that area, however.
    MVF
    Briman2k - I have wind noise on my drivers side window too. I have been told that a rubbing down of the rubber will help to soften it reduce the wind noise, but I to date have not been able do so and I have actually become used to it. The Moon-roof also creates quite a bit when the ceiling/roof cover is pulled back.
  • navyairnavyair Member Posts: 202
    Believe my KIA dealer installed "wind guard" for the moon roof actually increased wind noise a bit. I did decrease the noise somewhat by moving both roof rack cross bars as far aft (back for you non-Navy types) as possible.

Haven't removed the wind guard, but it doesn't look too hard.

Dealer hasn't been able to fix the a/c whine yet...only long standing problem in 15k miles.
  • firetektoofiretektoo Member Posts: 15
    There's a bulletin out about the right rear noise. It's been a problem with both 2002-2003 models and has been traced to the air conditioning expansion valve. Check with your dealers - they KNOW about this. BTW-make sure they order the right one-there's a production date cutoff.
    firetektoo ... do you know if this bulletin is available online? Thanks for the heads-up.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    The Edmunds Maintenance Guide has TSB summaries that we get from the NHTSA. Sometimes we don't have all that they have though (nhtsa.org). You can also get the summaries from alldata.com and can buy the full text there (try asking your service advisor for a copy first though).

You, Your Vehicle and the Technical Service Bulletin (TSB)

Steve, Host
  • silvercladsilverclad Member Posts: 2
    I am thinking about replacing the "pathetic sounding" horns on the Sedona. I am looking at the electric FIAMM Extra Loud 130 DB Signal Horns from jcwhitney.com. My question is: Those of you that have replaced their horns--do I have to add a relay?

Yes, after reading the posts, I went out to check and, YES, I have about 5 areas where the paint is chipping around the grill of my 03 Sedona EX. I only picked the car up on Monday of this week and have 300 miles on it. Do I have to paint a new car???

Ron
  • jsmajsma Member Posts: 1
    I also have the same problem as the folks from Canada. If my van sits for more than 2 days the van requires a jump start. I too have had this van in for service twice and the problem has yet to be resolved. There is definitely a flaw in this vehicle. I have stopped other 2003 Sedona owners and most have had this same problem. I urge all SEDONA owners to contact KIA at 1-800-333-4KIA to log a complaint. This will hopefully force KIA to investigate and provide a resolution to all.
  • sedonasorentosedonasorento Member Posts: 29
    My wife's 02 Sedona has previously received new front struts and strut plates, to address a front end noise issue. Has anyone had a problem with front end noise caused by anything other than struts and strut plates? I seem to remember seeing a post about replacing bushings, but don't know how it turned out. Thanks.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    This may be the message you saw:

sisu145 Apr 30, 2003 5:36am

There was no follow-up post that I see off-hand, so we still don't know how it turned out.

Steve, Host
This discussion has been closed.