Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler

Comments

• yellowmanyellowman Member Posts: 209
    I notice that, from time to time, the Torx Screws on my hard top loosen - I checked last night, and three of the 6 were very loose! Just a reminder to check them regularly. I had been having more wind noise, and now I know why!

yellowman
  • tsjaytsjay Member Posts: 4,591
    We all figured that you had a screw loose. :)

Tom

Have you hugged your Jeep today?
  • jthurlowjthurlow Member Posts: 21
    Yellowman: Have your removed your hardtop from time-to-time? I have never thought to check the torx screws on my '99 Sport Wranger hardtop, but I have never removed it.

Thanks,

John Thurlow
    I wish I could say I've removed it more, but it's only been twice :-( However, with summer coming, I'll be able to do it much more. I've had a warehouse for my business since September, so now I have a place to store it on the weekend.

If you've never removed your hard top, then I doubt anything will have fallen loose. Couldn't hurt to check, though. Just go to each and feel with your thumb and forefinger to see if they move. Also, when they get loose, I notice an extra "bumping" sound when I go over a bump.

yellowman
    I had neglected to apply armor all to my Jeep's tires, fender, and black trim (hood locks, black window triangles, the base of the antenna, etc.) in the past couple months, and I went ahead and did so on Thursday. WOW what a difference it makes. I know it's important to keep doing it so I'm going to try to do it every 7-10 days from now on.

I discovered something new about the application - I watched the guys at the car wash, and they use a sponge to apply it, as opposed to a rag or a cloth. I found this to be a great method - whenever I'd use a cloth or rag, inevitably, the bottom of the cloth would brush up against another area, like the glass, and would leave an oily mark (which, of course, I could get rid of, but I know it's not good to let the armor all touch the glass or paint, right tsjay?) With the sponge there was MUCH less of that and a much more even application.

Also - does anyone (tsjay?) use Armor All on the black hard top? Seems like an appropriate surface to me.

yellowman
  • jthurlowjthurlow Member Posts: 21
    Yellowman: I checked torx screws on my '99 Sport hardtop--which has never been removed--and they all seem tight. Looks like you have to be watchful after the first removal.

On a related issue, I changed a flat a few months ago. The spare had been mounted on the back and had not been touched since I had the garage balance it two years ago. Anyways, the three attaching lug nuts--while not "shaking" loose--came off with little effort. I suspect that they had loosened from road vibration. I plan to pull the spare cover once a year and check to assure the lug nuts are secure.

John Thurlow
  • mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    I've had the spare off a couple of times (2 different flats - one was changed by a roadside service, the second one we changed ourselves) and then when we changed to the Dueller AT tires (not long after the second flat). The lug nuts on the spare have never been loose, but then, I think it's been less than 2 years between times.

I do have three screws on the back tailgate that work loose often. They are part of the screws that hold the latch on, so the tailgate rattles when they work loose. So every few days I use an alum wrench to tighten them (a wench using a wrench, not less!).
  • div2div2 Member Posts: 2,580
    Lose the Armor All; it can actually accelerate the deterioration of vinyl/rubber/plastic. Try Vinylex. Better yet, see: carcareonline.com for some excellent information.
  • oceantoadoceantoad Member Posts: 186
    The sport made it into Mesquite at a little after midnight. Will talk to the dealer to see what the next step is.

Twylie was right about the Union Pacific site that he mentioned in MSG #5069. The UPRR updated more often then the Norfolk Suffolk site. At times UPRR showed 4 to 5 different locations while the NS was staying at the same town.

I would hope that by the weekend I am a new Jeep owner.
    Old Tsjay has never used Armorall on the flares or on the hardtop. I have never used ANYTHING but car wash detergent on them, because I didn't know what, if anything, would be good for them.

Armorall is great for blacking up tires real nice, but I was afraid to use it on the flares or the hardtop.

Tom

Oh Baby, Jeff! Won't be long now!

Tom

The Sport is in Mesquite and it will be around 7 to 10 days before I get my hot little hands on it. It took 6 days to get from Ohio to Texas and now another 7 to 10 days more. Come on, I know Texas is a big state, but Mesquite is like a 3 hour drive.

I was hoping to maybe have it by this weekend, but I guess not. I'm just gonna have to wait a bit longer.

I did go ahead and do the preapproval for credit so that is out of the way.

I also ordered some seat covers from Cabellas. They called the manufacturer and they say they will work on the Sport. I will see how they do when they come in.

Tires and wheels will be done the first week I have it. Takes about three days to get the wheels and they have the tires in stock. You know what I am getting. I also ordered a spare tire cover from Quadratrac.
    That is ridiculous! They can do better than that!

I would get on their case, if I were you.

Tom

Have you hugged your Jeep today (and kicked your dealer's butt) ?
  • russellpsrussellps Member Posts: 1
    All,

I just purchased a 2000 Wrangler Sahara, and first off, I love it! I have wanted a Wrangler ever since I got a driver's license and now I am a proud Jeep owner.

Now for my question...my Wrangler is pretty much stock. The factory sound system is the first thing to get attention. I need a few suggestions on speakers for the dash/soundbar and woofers/enclosures. Ideas?

Also, any feedback on how the factory CD head unit preforms with decent speakers? Will it do them justice? I am hoping it will sound good enough to avoid replacing, figuring that most thieves wont both ripping off a factory unit (knock on wood).

Thanks
  • goducks1goducks1 Member Posts: 432
    I can't recall how the stock stereo was on my 1998 Wrangler, since I put in the aftermarket JVC w/a removable faceplate the next day. I was just thinking the other day that this particular stereo (a radio/CD version that I had for one year in my last Jeep) has held up pretty well over the past 5 years. The factory one is pretty underpowered from what I recall.

I replaced the front & soundbar speakers with Polks, around $99/pair. Installed those myself, but kept the factory speaker grills over the ones in the soundbar--no sense telling the world what you have in there. Some folks have put polyfil (the stuff you get at the crafts store) in there to add more bass, but I can't vouch for this myself.
    I was looking at Libertys at a dealer yesterday when I spotted 3 Wranglers in the color you ended up ordering. They were really sharp looking! Really like the color, and even more impressive, my husband liked it too! He's the one who says any color is OK as long as it isn't some shade of red or orange!
    Hey there

Thanks for the advice on the Armor All! I think I might stick with Armor All for the tires, but then switch to the Vinylex for the trim and the hard top.

div2, thanks for the tip on carcareonline.com! Not a fancy site, but I get the feeling they know what's good for car care. Seems like they personally test all their products. Good deal!

yellowman
  • cklausingcklausing Member Posts: 16
    I honestly didn't have much time between the upgrade of the head unit and the upgrade of the speakers. Between that and the fact that it has been some time since I did both, I would only say that I got quite a bit of improvement between the speakers and the head-unit upgrades, but won't try and guess which one accounted for more. I found the factory speakers to me nearly worthless compared to any reasonable quality replacement.

As for the speakers, I went with Infinity reference series all around. The ones in the dash sound better, but are still pretty pathetic for anything in the lower frequencies. Most likely I'll be putting some sort of bass-block / crossover on them this summer, as they only thing they tend to do is take away from the rest of the sound when being played at any reasonable level.

The sound-bar speakers on the other hand sound pretty good. Not great, but about as much as I had hoped for a pair of 5-1/4 speakers. As for the poly-fill, I didn't really notice that much MORE bass, but the bass that is produced is quite a bit tighter than it was previously. Still, if you are looking for bass, better just invest in a sub of some sort or you won't by satisfied. I personally just live without it, as most of my music is fine without it.

If you do decide to look at a new head-unit, I would lean towards getting a CD/MP3 capable one (unless you plan on sticking with analog tape). The MP3 ability is great in that you don't need to carry around a lot of CDs (which are easy to steal), and the skip protection while reading MP3s is much better than that of regular audio CDs. I've yet to have my deck skip while playing an MP3 track, and that alone has made it worth the extra cost. I don't even use regular audio CDs anymore, unless it is on the way home from the music store and I want to hear something I just purchased. You can easilly fit 6-10 regular CDs worth of music on a single MP3 CD, with no noticable loss in quality (especially in a Jeep where the background noise is more than that of your typical car).
  • twylietwylie Member Posts: 619
    I think Deb was asking about sticker prices, etc. recently. I had not been to the Jeep.com website in a while, but they now have links to inventory at local dealerships. Pop in you Zip code or city/state and you can see the listing of current vehicles that they have in stock. Most of the ones I checked had the window sticker available so you can see the exact options that they have. This is a big step up from the other online inventory systems I've seen (Toyota).

It looks as if it may only provide you links to 5 star dealerships, but it's a start. If I were going to buy off the lot, I'd rather spend an hour poking around on that site than to take my chances with calling around or cruising the lots.

HTH

-twylie

PS - this seems to work for all DC vehicles, but it's easy to narrow your search down to a specific make/model.
    I guess you have seen more of the sienna color Wranglers at one time than I have total. I saw one back in Dec or Jan when I was planning on the amber fire color, so I did not pay much attention to it.

Are you now thinking about buying a Liberty or are still going with the Subaru?

A while back you mentioned not having any place to rest your arm while driving. Quadratec has an arm rest in their catalog for $63. The stock number is 55013.911. They go where your grab handles are located.

My Wrangler has still not made it down from Mesquite. I had hoped to have it by this weekend, but maybe not.
    I had been checking the Jeep.com site and going to the dealer sites that listed their inventory. Once I had an idea of what I wanted, I searched for a vehicle that would fit the bill. I still ended up ordering.

After I had to choose a second color I searched for dealers that had that color. The dealer that I went through showed one in their inventory, but when I called I was told that the vehicle had already been sold and was gone.

I checked the inventory for my dealer today and believe it or not they showed a Wrangler in the color that I wanted. This vehicle even had all the options that I wanted. When I looked at the VIN of the vehicle in inventory it seemed sort of familiar. I checked the VIN for the vehicle that I had ordered and it turned out to be one and the same. I called the dealer to see if the vehicle was in since it was posted and they said it still was not here. They told me that they had an invoice so the vehicle was posted in their inventory.

You still need to make that phone call just to make sure that the vehicle is actually sitting on their lot. In my case it saved me from making a trip that would been about 35 miles one way.

I called one dealer that at the time did not list their inventory and asked if they had a vehicle in the sienna color. The person on the other end of the phone told me that I would have to make an appointment and come down and talk to them on what colors were on the lot. I didn't order through that dealer.

I ordered my vehicle through Benny Boyd in Lampassas, Tx. (a plug) and it seemed to be a fairly painless process. I didn't even have to make an appointment to find out what colors they had.
    My other half wanted to look at the Liberty again, but it really isn't in the running. We also looked at the Ranger pickup, which we should have bought instead of the Taco back in 2000. But since we didn't, I think that I'll still go with the Forester, after I get some other bills paid down.

We also looked at the Prius this weekend. The funny thing is that I could probably afford to buy it in a month or 2 - the money I would save on gas would make up the difference in car payment! However, I still want to replace the Taco with a 4x4.

My Wrangler is celebrating going over 100,000 miles by developing air conditioning problems. It works some of the time, but not well (it used to have an excellent A/C system). I found a TSB on the '98s that was about losing coolant in the A/C system. I've got an appointment with my local mechanic for an oil change and tire rotation this weekend. Am wondering if I should see if he could service the A/C or just take it to the dealership. Has anyone have any info on this?

Thanks!
    Wish I could help you with the a/c thing, since I also have the '98 Sport, but I had mine retrofitted with factory air one year later so it's not really the same setup. No problems to speak of, they did a good job.

Two people at work have the Prius, and I drove one of them. They are kinda neat on the techno/cutting edge front but, I think, not really worth it considering it's basically an Echo. You won't make back the difference in price w/gas savings over an Echo. Stick with the Forester.
    I more or less came to a similar conclusion about the Prius, but I am a sucker when it comes to cool looking/techno type things. That's why I liked the Trailblazer when I looked at it.

Unless someone knows more about the A/C thing (and you are right - installing A/C later is somwehat different) I think I'll just get it serviced and see what happens. If it still doesn't work or if it quits before the end of the summer I'll know I have a problem.

I'll have the Taco back this weekend (with a new radiator - the first time I've ever used an extended warranty and the 3rd car I've had with one) so it will be back to the usual uncomfortable grind. I'll miss having the comfortable seats in the Wrangler, but if there is something wrong with the A/C that servicing won't fix at least I have an alternative for a daily driver until I can afford to get it fixed. This does not seem to be a good year for auto maintenance for me...
  • bamatazzbamatazz Member Posts: 311
    well looks like a second payment to Chrysler has been lost.. They keep calling me asking where payment is. I paid March's payment on 3/18 it was cashed on 3/27.. Now the 2nd payment is lost.
    WOW this is a HASSLE. They tell me I can pay through Western Union, HEY ive already sent $600.00 No more $$ here..just gonna have to wait.
    Ohh found out they were 4067 60th Anniversary Wrangler's produced & TAZZ is one of them.

Keep Jeepin'
    BamaTazz
    That really sucks! Wonder what is going on there? If the money order was cashed, isn't there some way to trace who cashed it? Would there be some kind of receipt the bank or whoever could get you?

Keep us posted.

Tom

OUCH! I've been having major problems with the mail also, but I pay by check and haven't had any of the lost ones cashed (thank heavens). I'm thinking about going to on-line banking, but am still scared of that! I wish there were better options - going to Western Union would be a royal pain for me (I live at least 30 miles from anywhere like that). At least the only impact my problem has is on my credit rating - I haven't actually lost money yet.

Let us know how things work out, my good wishes are with you.
  • huckhillhuckhill Member Posts: 20
    Have any of you tried www.cars.com for your car ordering? I have made it through to the options and final price, but have not yet committed to placing the order. I would like to buy from our local dealer since every time I have been over they have been very helpful and relaxed. But, they only carry about 4 wranglers on the lot and ordering one requires a wait and $1000 deposit.
    I have a receipt coming from the USPS that will show who cashed it. I will get it next week.
    I hope the is Chrysler's mistake & they deposited it in the wrong account.
    Ive been paying for cars for 12 years..this is the 1 time this has happened. Cant believe its happened back to back like this.

WOW what a hassle

Keep jeepin
    BamaTAzz
  • jptjjptj Member Posts: 53
    I pick up the jeep this week and it looking good. They removed all the hardware from the body (Door Handle, lock, flares, etc.) and then reinstalled them after being painted so there is no tape line. But there is one thing that I am not vary happy with that is the exhaust was replace with a stock system, not the Turbo city cat back system like I had.
    Have a good day Walt
    Hey there

Well, I looked more in depth at carcareonline.com (thanks div2!) and called to order a couple things. I discovered that Vinylex is more for the interior and dash. So after reading some of the articles, I decided to order "One Grand Exterior Rubber and Vinyl Protectant". (many of the articles were very informative, but probably geared more towards people who are REALLY careful with their vehicles...I'm talking above and beyond tsjay-range! They even had one on how to repair a paint chip, and part of it involved using unused pencil erasers! I don't think I'd ever go to THOSE lengths!!)

Evidently there used to be a great product called "Black Again" for exterior rubber and vinyl, but it's no longer available. They guy on the phone was very informative. I told him I'd heard that Armor All speeds deterioration. He said that's the understatement of the year - like saying the Titanic had a small leak (that's a quote!). Anyway, he said the One Grand is good, and so is 3M's equivalent. I ordered the One Grand and also a couple applicator pads. They should arrive late next week, so I'll let everyone know how they work out!

yellowman

p.s. - Because I plan on changing the tires at some point anyway, and because I still have a bunch of Armor All, I think I'll keep using that on the tires, but I'll go with this "One Grand" stuff for the fenders and hard top (the guy on the phone said it would be good for both).
  • fjtjfjtj Member Posts: 1
    I am a long time reader and a first time poster! But my Jeep is sick!

BTW, I have a 2001 Wrangler Sport 5sp loaded and love it I might add!!

Here's the problem...I start my jeep and run it for a few miles then shut it off. When I re-start it and let it idle after a few minutes a loud high pitched noise starts(only at idle..goes away when the rpm goes up), lasts about a minute then goes away. It almost sounds like a bearing singing in the alternator or on one of the pulleys up front. At first, I thought it might be the belt, but the dealer replaced it and the sound returned. Its only happens at a certain temp and when it totally warmed up it will not do it. The real strange thing is, it won't do it when its damp out either. Because its not a constant sound the dealer is having a hard time solving it too. Don't seem like it should be hard for the dealer to find. But!

Has anyone had this problem with their Wrangler!

I will get to the bottom of this! Otherwise..A GREAT Jeep
  • anonymous02anonymous02 Member Posts: 1,538
    power steering fluid?
  • koshjeepkoshjeep Member Posts: 1
    What is the deal with these tires? I just purchased this 2000 Sport with 17K on it and the tread wear is horrendous. It feels as though there are waves when you run your hand over the tires. The front are much worse than the rear. I have a neighbor with the exact same problem and theirs is a lease so I know it isn't a tire rotation issue.

I am sooo happy to have my "new" jeep. I have a '64 CJ-5 sitting in the garage(my grandfathers) and my dad drives a '81 CJ-5 Renegade. I come from a jeep family obviously! Happy to be able to post here with you on my new jeep!
    Congratulations on the new Jeep! Thanks for sharing your good news with us. It always does my heart good to hear of someone getting a Jeep.

Don't worry about those tires... get yourself some good ones. Put some 31 x 10.50's on that Jeep and make it look even better.

Tom

Got Jeep? Don't leave us hangin', man!

Tom

• tjraytjray Member Posts: 38
    Hey, koshjeep, Welcome to our discussion! It's kind of like a big happy Jeep family here,too! I hope you enjoy your Wrangler as much as we do. I believe your problem is called "tire cupping" and it is caused by making tight turns on pavement,which of course a Jeep does very well. You might also have the front end alignment checked. Hope this helps. Eat,Sleep,Jeep- tjray
    Cupping can be caused also by struts/suspension problems. I've had problems with tires cupping on my jeep since day one, and have done both an alignment and replacement tires. I think (and my tire guy says it's possible) that certain types of roads with the Wrangler's short wheel base/light weight can cause it. There is a portion of freeway that I drive every day that really gets the Wrangler rocking - the first time I drove it I thought I had a flat or something serious was wrong. It is just how the expansion joints in the pavement are spaced, and it is really annoying. It wouldn't surprise me if that was causing my cupping.

At the moment I have Dueller AT tires on, and they are starting to show signs of cupping (12,000 miles). I'm considering paying for a "permanent" alignment (free re-alignments if needed) - with the type of driving I do with the Wrangler (especially when it is not my daily driver) it might be a good idea.

I asked them to look at my brakes while they were rotating the tires, and I'll need a break job next month. One of the rotors is slightly warped, and the other is exactly at specs, with little wear left on the breaks. It was about what I expected - at 101,800 miles I guess I should need a break job.

The Tacoma is now fixed, so the Wrangler goes back to my fun weekend car. It is beautiful outside - very hard to decide whether I should be hiking or watching the NHL playoffs!
    Got no Jeep. Talked to the dealer on Thursday and they had no idea.

Sitting here with credit card in hand and phone to ear as I order from all the different wish books (not Sears).

Went ahead and ordered my wheels on Friday so they should be in next week and ready to go. The tires they say they have always in stock.

My spare tire cover, door entry guards and snatch strap have come in, but not my seat covers.

I also got a Hilift jack and a 4 ton come along, but I think that it is a bit of overkill at this stage. This jack sure looks a whole lot like my three ton farm jack that I have in my back shed. Have not quite figured out where to put the jack at this point.

Went out and bought a fire extinguisher today along with some clamps to use to mount it to the sport cage. Of course it would be nice to have a Jeep to see if that would work.

I am not a music type person and don't have any CDs so I guess I will have to go out and buy a couple of old head banger type CDs to annoy people with.

I also bought a pair of those straps for your passenger to hold on to. Thought they might help Jean with her short legs to get in and out.

It would be nice to be able to clear all this stuff out of my bedroom and put it in and on the Jeep. Maybe next week.

At least this gives me time to get all of my stuff together.

Skid plates and a CB come next. I have a pair of hand held CBs and a magnetic mount antenna, but it is not all that great a setup to have.

I won't put the KMs on till I have a couple of hundred miles on the vehicle.
  • anonymous02anonymous02 Member Posts: 1,538
    Wow!

You sure got a lot of stuff for your car you don't have. I hope they don't botch it up, and you have to return everything.

I've had mine since August last year, and have "only" added 3/4 " spring spacers, rear receiver bumper, and took the ends off the front bumper. Finally ordered a stereo (ugh...Pioneer!) and JBL GTO 5.25 speakers for rear and Polk for front. Everything I've read says 5.25, but I swear my 6.5 Alpine spekers fit in there. The way I figured is that it will still be better than stock, and it is only a Jeep after all, so sound quality is not the name of the game. The Pioneer has some "software" which cuts the signal to the rear (basically seems like a crossover) so the front imaging sounds better. I thought this would be a good, effective idea in a Wrangler. I have a second fire extinguisher in the basement in the box since I bought my house years ago. I suppose if I wanted, I could mount it in the jeep, but don't see a reason to take up the space. My original jack is missing the crank handle, so I suppose I might get a new one, maybe a bottle jack. A comealong sounds like a good idea. I got an old 7 watt CB from my dad and might use that, but the newer ones are probably more compact and powerful.
    At the rate you're going, you can just assemble yourself a Jeep with all the parts you have sitting around.

Get on that dealer's butt about getting your Jeep delivered! They can speed things up if they want to! Jeez!!

Tom

• thebigkahunathebigkahuna Member Posts: 83
    O.k., fellow Jeepers, I need your help once again. As you might recall I have been trying to sell my 2002 4 banger to upgrade to a 6 cylinder X model, to no avail. Today I was offered 16,300. I paid 18,051 minus the 500 rebate. Does this sound fair to you? I'm thinking it's a good deal for both of us. I told the buyer I'd like to think it through the weekend. On a side note, I test drove the 6 and was struck by the difference. I only needed to feel the power in 1st gear to decide I HAD to do this. It is much smoother. I hope I don't offend any 4 banger owner's here but my area is VERY hilly making driving a real chore. What do you think? (tsjay, feel free to respond, I really respect your opinion.) Oceantoad, Where is your Jeep now? What's taking so long?
  • dwranglerdwrangler Member Posts: 127
    I should know I'm selling my Firechicken and I'll still have to wait til late summer early fall to even think about ordering or buying off the lot. I've thought about using a not for profit buying service that is I believe called Car Bargains (carbargains.com). They charge a fee of $190 and they do all of the bargaining for you. One of the customers said on the website that she got her car for I believe 4% under invoice. I hope things work out time table wise...my patience I know will be rewarded....but it's killing me to have to wait.

Oh and mntgal, I have an answer for ya on your delema....PLAYOFFS ALL THE WAY BABY! I can't wait til the Blues play in the next round. :)

Hug your Jeeps for me ;)

dwrangler
    If there was ever a deal that was good for both parties, that's it! You come within $1200 of getting your money back (except for taxes and dealer fees, etc.), and the other guy gets, for all practical purposes, a brand new Jeep for $16,300.

I can't believe you are even thinking twice about it, Kahuna. Better call the guy back and tell him you'll do it before he changes his mind. But then, why should he change his mind? He is getting a good deal too.

I truly believe it is the best deal either you or the other guy could ever hope for.

I am so very happy for you, my man! You'd better thank the Good Lord for an opportunity like this.

If you can come out of this losing only $1200 plus tax and fees, then you are doing amazingly well.

CONGRATULATIONS KAHUNA!

Tom
    well, plus you'll have to eat sales tax twice most likely, so you're losing a bit more than that. But still, tsjay is right, you have a great offer there. Take it.
    Long time no chat! Email me and tell me when you can go to gills for a chat.

Tom

It's the Big Kahuna that is selling a Jeep and getting another one, not Ducks. :)

Tom

Have you huuged your Jeep today?
  • jacknimblejacknimble Member Posts: 171
    That is a good deal. I dont know where you live, but here in Arkansas the sales tax would only be the difference between the sold one and the new one if you exchange them within 30 days of each other - in your case that would only be a few thousand at best.

The resale on Jeeps are so good. That is why most of us purchased new ones, because it wasn't worth the risk to buy one used for so little savings. I do think your buyer is getting a good deal too, especially if it is just what he is looking for.

Just used mine to pull a basketball goal out of the ground. The come-a-long broke first! Does everyone else experience a whirring/grinding noise going into 4-low with an auto?
    ok jeepers i found the perfect jeep for storage problems.. since that is probably the only bad side of having a jeep take a look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823690761

I think this one should be the next one I get

KAHUNA,,, sound like a GREAT deal to me.. like TOM said for u & him..

Keep us posted

Keep Jeepin

BamaTazz

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    heh, just be careful not to get it high centered when you hit the trails :-)

Steve
    Host
    SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards