Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Caliber SRT4 When Will We Get It?

redturboboyredturboboy Member Posts: 25
edited March 2014 in Dodge
When do the SRT4's go on sale and does anyone know the prices?

Comments

• caliberchiccaliberchic Member Posts: 402
    I was told late summer, early fall availability but with the production of the SXT, RT's being so backed up(apparently) I would't hold my breathe.

I think it will start at $23k or so.
  • xconxcon Member Posts: 4
    Is anyone here a member of Allpar.com? If so, they have some pictures taken of a test SRT Caliber in a K-Mart lot in Ohio, might wanna check it out. It looks very good, I just wish it were at lest an SRT-6, a Tempo V6 probably goes faster.

Oh yes, this is my first post and I am a new member, :blush: . Nothing to say, just see my profile. Oh yes, I am a Ford fan and the best cars on Earth in my opinion are the Ford Tempo, Ford Explorer and Ford F-150.
  • SylviaSylvia Member Posts: 1,636
    Welcome! Be sure and click on the My CarSpace link in the upper left and complete your full CarSpace page (http://www.carspace.com/xcon) you can create photo albums, list your favorite links and track all of the groups from there as well (and invite friends... don't forget to invite friends :) )
  • yukonmasteryukonmaster Member Posts: 2
    How will this compete with the WRX sti and lancer evo? is it still just a dressed up neon?
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Welcome to the forums yukonmaster!

Those are some of the vehicles people are thinking it will compete with, but I'm thinking it needs to carve out it's own niche. Not sure you're going to pry a WRX owner away!

Drop by my CarSpace page and let's be friends

http://www.carspace.com/pf_flyer
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,935
    this car drives almost no interest, huh?

I think Dodge is really dropping the ball taking SO long to get it to market. Just where the heck is it??

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• novanova Member Posts: 135
    I see the last post is 8/3 the cars are out. I have not seen one on the road but i was told by the auto show rep that 2 dealers in south FL has them. Any one out there have a review for us ?
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,935
    i think it is their underdelivery that killed it. I mean, this started out as rumors of a 300hp AWD hatch. I was interested. Now its a FWD pig of a car. the Mazdaspeed3 seems better in every way, to me.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

This discussion has been closed.