Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Are you currently car shopping and intentionally avoiding vehicles with all of the flashy new infotainment and technology features? Are you considering an older car just to avoid the complex tech, or trying to find a new model that’s as basic as possible? If so, a reporter would love to speak to you. Please send a note to [email protected] with your information by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019.

Pontiac Grand Prix Tires and Wheels

13»

Comments

• I never noticed that on mine.
  • Looking for a nice set of GP Special Edition wheels 2001.
  • nscruggsnscruggs Posts: 1
    my car has been having this thudding noise coming from the left side tire. i got the hubberring fixed and it still sounds the same. what could it be? could it be the other side too?
  • What type/brand of Wheel Hub Bearing assembly did you go with? What price did you pay? I need to replace a front one on my 2004 Grand Prix GT with/ABS.
  • jb32jb32 Posts: 5
    I also have an 06 GXP . My problem is I have gone through 4 sets of front tires the car has 40,000 on it .Problem is every one tells me that their is nothing wrong with the front end . Can any one help ?
  • capriracercapriracer Somewhere in the USPosts: 874
    It might help if you described how the tires wore. Even, one sided 2 sided, irregular, etc., would all be helpful in diagnosing the problem.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,252
    jb32,
    Have you spoke with GM dealers? Can you please email me including your VIN, current mileage, involved dealer, and contact information? I look forward to your response.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
    Christina,

Did you get a response?
    Not Yet
    I forgot they always wear to the out side . If I put a new tire on one side the other tire will wear even tho the tire is good at the time and if I replace that tire the other one will wear to the out side.
    I'm confused.

Apparently Christina from GM Customer Service asked jb32 to contact them - and hasn't? Why not? Why ask for help and then not take advantage of an offer for help?
    How do you want me to reply I sent an e-mail to her e-mail . I do not want to put my personal info on here for all to see . Do you have another e-mail address for her ?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,081
    No, you did it exactly right - it just wasn't clear to others that you had already emailed her. You're right to be wary of putting your personal info in a publicly-accessible forum!

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Well I still have not heard from GM . How long do I have to wait ?
    JB32,

The reason I asked if there had been contact made was to see what happened.

I see that Sarah from GM Cust Serv was posting replies yesterday, so I would suggest you try to make contact again.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,081
    I can't tell you how long you'll have to wait - the Customer Service folks from GM aren't affiliated with Edmunds.com in any way. They are just regular participants like the rest of you, only they *do* have connections to GM.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

13»