Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda 5 vs Kia Rondo

Comments

• wheelz4wheelz4 Member Posts: 569
    I guess we should get someone to set up a Rondo-only thread on the Kia board, but I feel this comparison thread is very relavent, as these 2 vehicles are really the only vehicles in their class in North America at this time. As much as I like the sportiness and handling of the '5' with it's 5 speed manual, the fact that the Rondo can tow (1000 kg/2200 lbs un-braked trailer, 1500-2000 kg/3300-4400lbs braked trailer(4 cyl/V6)) seals the deal for me. The fact that it has a driver/passenger armrest, standard roof rails, traction control, stability control, abs with ebd, heated seats, mirrors,wiper de-icer, 5 speed auto (with the V6) and many more comfort & convenience features + a full compliment of airbags(standard) is just icing on the cake.
  • fred222fred222 Member Posts: 200
    The thing I am concerned about are the breaks - I remember reading while back whether 15inch rim would be able to handle the breaks in 5 (which I assume are bigger than the ones in 3). I guess 16inch rims would fit on GT unless if they use completely different system on GT vs GS. Ideal would be to get a 15 (or even 14inch) rims and get the equivalent diameter tires on narrower trim.

This is one of those things where you need to try it and see. If you already have a Mazda 5 you could take to an accommodating shop and have them try different wheels to see if they fit. If the offset is the same, the only thing you need to worry about is clearing the brakes, especially since you will be going to narrower tires to get the same diameter at the higher profile.
  • forbes3forbes3 Member Posts: 7
    In real world tests I bet the Mazda 5 will do better than the KIA. There is a discussion dealing with the MPG of the 5 and it has been consistently out performing the EPA numbers. If you check real world values for Mazda engines, they usually do very well compared to similarly sized engines from other companies. For example, the 2 litre angine offered in Mazda 3, despite being larger and more powerful, compares very favourably with the 1.8 litre offerings in the Corolla and Civic.

That being said, I would look for taller gearing or another speed in the Mazda 5 to improve mpg numbers. Also am looking for side air bags in the base model.

When I do make a purchase (within a year) I hope KIA is offering a manual transmission. The manumatics dont cut it for me.
  • baltimore_jeffbaltimore_jeff Member Posts: 7
    I got a chance to get in a new Rondo this weekend and have to admit that I was completely blown away by the quality of materials on the interior! I own a Hyundai and a Volvo and had an inferior mindset against Kia because of its history. I am now a convert.

I was expecting much more inferior trim and materials but was thrilled at what I found. Tactilely, the interior felt like a Passat or Audi even. Parts that you touch, dash, armrests, turn signals, controls, all had a very solid and rich feel to them. This may sound silly, but it really threw me.

The layout is good, on the utilitarian side, but easier to get to. Also, the seating positions are much more upright. You feel like you sit on the seats instead of in them. With the large amount of glass in the cabin, it was a very commanding driving position and easy to see in all directions.

My local dealer outside of Philly had 3 on the lot and they are finding me a V6 EX. Looks like a Merry Christmas for the wife.

Had looked very seriously at the Mazda5, and can even get an S-plan discount on it. Love the whole Zoom-Zoom thing and loved the 3 when I drove it. However, I can't imagine the 4-cyl keeping up on the PA turnpike with 2 kids and luggage. Can't picture the AC working in the 3rd row during Philly summers. I liked the look of the 5 better, the sliding doors were more practical, but noisier at speed.

Overall, a tough call, but in the end, a V6, better warranty, better kit, more space and 5 speed auto win out. Reviews from What Car and other Euro mags give this latest version great reviews and Kia has won another convert.
  • wfnaegelewfnaegele Member Posts: 10
    Need to get something for my 86-year-old mother. She needs something she doesn't have to climb up into, or scrunch down into. She wants good all-round vision. Needs an auto. We live at 5,000+feet, which saps engine power. The V-6 should help. Looking at the LX V6 -- with "Convenience Package" [cruise, keyless], roof rack crossbars and mats, it's still under $20K.
  • edf4edf4 Member Posts: 65
    As the owner of a 2006 Mazda5 Touring 5 speed, (and I can't get you Rondo people off of this thread), let me answer some of the questions about the 5 that I see mentioned here.

1. The 17 inch wheels. They are designed for performance: to give the 5 better handling than you would achieve in a typical van or tall wagon. They are, consequently, summer oriented and thus leave something to be desired in the snow and ice here in the northeast. For those of you in warmer climates, it is a non-issue. And they are NOT run-flats.

2. The 5 will take a 16" wheel, but NOT a 15" wheel. The 15" wheels will not clear the brake calipers. Last winter I bought a set of 16" wheels with dedicated snow tires on them, so now I simply switch them over each season. This helps the 5 perform better in the different seasons, and allows each set of tires to last that much longer.

3. The 5 does have a Tire Pressure Warning System, "TPWS". but only on the models with the factory navigation. Be advised though, that any vehicle, 5, Kia, or otherwise, which has a TPWS, you will not be able to mount aftermarket wheels and tires on them unless the manufacturer's valve stems will fit, otherwise the TPWS idiot light and buzzer will continue to flash and beep until it wears out, which will be long after you have lost your sanity.

4. The reason the 5's front passenger seat does not have a left armrest is because if it did, you would not be able to open the center console lid. This seems to be a personal preference thing. For us, this was not a concern, as none of our other cars ever had, nor do they now have, armrests.

5. The second and third row seats can be folded down flat with the headrests in place, they just need to be lowered first.

6. Unless you drive with a lead foot, the 5 should provide mid 20's city driving and near 30 on the highway, especially with the standard transmission, as that is what we get. The mileage will improve as the vehicle is broken in, as do most vehicles today.

I haven't seen a Rondo in person, but the interior storage in the 5 is much greater than all of its other competitors in my opinion. The transmission is wonderfully smooth, responsive and it drives great. And with over 13,000 miles, we have not had a single issue with the car. Zoom zoom.
  • arumagearumage Member Posts: 922
    The Mazda5 is a great vehicle and set the standard for a new market in NA, but I think Kia has really pushed it along. It manages a lower step in height and load floor along with more room in all three rows. That equals more storage room as well. Sure Mazda pulls a few more rabbits out of it's hat as far as fancier options like navigation, but the Kia is rated a little better as far as gas mileage at 21/29 for the 2.4L and 20/27 for the V6. With the 4-cyl or V6, the Kia will tow 2000lbs without trailer brakes too. That's something that is important to me, which the Mazda does not offer with the Mazda5. I'm sure the Mazda is the better handler of the two and more fun to drive, but the EX comes standard with 17" wheels too and should provide more than adequate acceleration and handling.

I'm looking forward to seeing one up close. I saw one in the dealer parking lot as I was driving by, but they were closed already.
  • 204meca204meca Member Posts: 369
    Kia's tow ratings seem a bit optimistic at 1st glance. That said I have towed my 2000lb bass boat behind a Plymouth Colt Vista with a 2.4L, 136 HP & currently use a Forester with a 2.5L 165 HP motor. Both do reasonably well including going across the North Cascade passes (from sea level to 3,000' - not without some huffing & puffing! :P ). I have been told that the same cars in Europe have significantly higher tow ratings than their USA counterparts. Something to do with liability issues in the good ol' litigous USA. Perhaps Kia is sticking with the Euro ratings.

If I got one, I would opt for the V6 if I were planning to tow over 1,500lbs. Another consideration would be does the transmission have a oil cooler as heat is an AT killer (my Colt tranny gave up at 85,000 miles). If it does not have a tranny cooler & you expect to tow long distances in 80 + temps, an aftermarket cooler would be a good investment. Last but not least, what is the Kia fine print on the warranty if the vehicle is used for towning?

So far, all the CDN review have been extremely complimentary of this newest Kia. The more I read, the more it sounds like Kia has a real winner in the Rondo! It will be interesting to see what the reviews have to say once they get to drive the Rondo for a few days.
    Towing is much more dependent on the transmission and chassis rather than the engine. My '00 Intrepid ES is rated at 2000lbs, but I agree about getting a transmission cooler especially if you wanted to tow anything up a grade. I don't have any info on fine print, but for some reason, they have 5,000lbs as maximum towing on their website. I don't think I'd ever tow that much with this vehicle, even with a transmission cooler and trailer brakes. The V6, atleast in the Santa Fe, is stronger feeling than its number suggest though.
  • fred222fred222 Member Posts: 200
    US specs for the RONDO:

http://www.kia.com/index.php
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    It will be interesting to ask the CEO about the Rondo at the chat on Wednesday!

Hope to see you all there!
  • bobw3bobw3 Member Posts: 2,989
    Thanks for the link. In general, the Rondo is slightly shorter, slightly wider, and slightly higher than the Mazda5. The Rondo has 2" less headroom in the 3rd row, but slightly more in the 2nd row. Legroom for rows 2&3 in the Rondo is better by almost 4" if you add up the differences for both rows and since you can slide the 2nd rows, thats a good way to calculate. So you slide the 2nd row you get about 33" of legroom on average for both the 2nd and 3rd row on the Mazda5, and with the Rondo you'd get about 34.5" of legroom in both 2nd and 3rd rows by sliding the 2nd row forward. I think in the Ronda they raised up the 3rd row for more legroom at the expense of headroom, so I'd have to sit in both to see how it really works.

RONDO
    Headroom (front/middle/rear) 41.6 in./40.2 in./35.1 in.
    Legroom (front/middle/rear) 41.3 in./38.2 in./31.3 in.
    Hip room (front/middle/rear) 54.6 in./53.9 in./40.3 in.
    Cargo behind 3rd Row 6.5CuFt

MAZDA5
    Headroom (front/middle/rear) 40.7 in./39.4 in./37.1 in.
    Legroom (front/middle/rear) 40.7 in./35.2 in./30.7 in.
    Hip room (front/middle/rear) 52.9 in./58.3 in./40.9 in.
    Cargo behind 3rd Row 4CuFt

What I like on the Rondo as compared to the Mazda5:
    - 2nd row bench
    - Armrest storage for the 3rd row
    - All the standard safety features including ESC
    - 10 yr warranty
    - Option choices
    - 4cyl MPG

What I don't like:
    - No 5spd option in the 4cyl engine
    - I'm guessing that the Mazda5 will drive a lot sportier, but I won't know until I test drive or read some reviews.
    - Pricing - The base price is listed as $16,995 and when you go up to the next version up (LX I4), all you're gettin is AC, roof rails and body colored side mirrors and it's $1500 more than the base. And then the V-6 adds $1000. And then for the extra $1300 to go to the EX version, you're not getting much more than cruise control. The final MSRP of most everything I'd want comes to about $21K, so it's not bad, but it's a confusing pricing setup to me.

For me at least, who would mostly use the car as a 5 seater with the 3rd row folded flat, I like the idea of the extra 3" of legroom in the 2nd row legroom and 2nd row bench. But for those with 2 carseats in the 2nd row all the time, it would be difficult to access the 3rd row. Of course if you know you're going to need to use the 3rd row, you could always just move one of the car seats back there, so for me that would work because I don't use the 3rd row too often and I'll know in advance, so I can move one of the carseats.
    I'm 6'3" (short legs, long upper body) and my head was just below the ceiling in the 3rd row of the Santa Fe which has 34.8" of headroom. The Rondo is a bit better at 35.1" so if you're not a giant, fitting in the 3rd row shouldn't be too much of a problem. If it has the LATCH system in the center, you could put a carseat in the middle so you could access the 3rd row from one side. I'm not sure if it has that option though.
    I'm 6'3" (short legs, long upper body) and my head was just below the ceiling in the 3rd row of the Santa Fe which has 34.8" of headroom

It's surprising to me that someone 6'3" could fit in a seat with only 34.8" of headroom. I have a Ford Freestyle with 38.6" of headroom in the 3rd row and I've had 6' passengers back there okay, but it's hard for me to imagine those same folks sitting back there with 4" less headroom. Seems like the ceiling would be about to their nose! Maybe they all just have great postures!
    My head was right up to the ceiling, but I lounge a little bit (OK, I slouch. Lounge just sounds better). Anyway, the Santa Fe was fairly comfortable for short trips. The rear seat wasn't stick straight. It helped that it had a bit of recline. I don't think I'd want to be back there on an all day trip, but I would think that someone of average height could be comfortable on a long trip.
    Another problem with the price is that once you start getting close to the mid-20's price range (I know $21K isn't mid-20's, but it's creeping up there) you start to have a whole group of mid-size SUV/CUVs with a 3rd row. I have a Freestyle that cost me $24K a couple of years ago that's just as safe, a lot more roomy, and gets the same MPG as the Rondo. So I think they need to keep cars like the Mazda5 and Ronda under $20K to make them worth it. To me, if a vehicle is within $5,000 of another vehicle, then they're in competition. Over $5,000 then they're in a different class. Of course given similar features.
    On the website, the 3rd row is only available on the EX V6. I am hoping it will available with the 4-cyl too. A fully loaded EX V6 (without ground effects) is $23,500 MSRP ($21k Invoice). If you spec that out for the Freestyle, MSRP is around $30k or more. If they would make the 3rd row available for the LX 4-cyl, MSRP would be $17,500. MSRP's are nearly $7k apart for fully loaded models. On lower models, they are nearly $8k apart. For most people, they are not in the same category.

With a turning radius more than 4' shorter and a curb weight over 400lbs lower, it should be a better city vehicle. It has similar towing too.

I have a feeling that this car was made more with Europe in mind than the US. The Freestyle isn't really even an option in that market.
    I was talking about equally equipped vehicles. My Freestyle was FWD, tri-level climate, convenience group, curtain airbags, and cost me $24K. I don't need the DVD, leather, AWD, or high-end radio, reverse sensor, and other toys that push the Freestyle's price up, so I was comparing a 3 row Ronda with basically the options I have on my current Freestyle. You could also compare the Rondo to the RAV4 and other shorter 3-row SUV/CUVs because you're right in that the Freestyle is longer (by about 20"). But for the space inside, I'll live with the 20" in extra length and the few thousand more in cost.

I like the Rondo and it's really hard to say what the real-world prices will be. I'm just saying that if the price creeps up close to the mid-20s there will be a lot of other competitors, but in the high teens range there is no competition except for the Mazda5.
  • dbtdbt Member Posts: 298
    On the website, the 3rd row is only available on the EX V6. I am hoping it will available with the 4-cyl too.

Actually, for the Rondo, the 3rd row is available ($500 option) with either the LX V6 or the EX V6. But not with the I4.

So, if you want a 4 cylinder and seating for more than 5, the Mazda 5 is the choice, not the Rondo.
  • yysyysyysyys Member Posts: 51
    Actually, for the Rondo, the 3rd row is available ($500 option) with LX I4. Just checked it on Kia USA.
    They must be editing the site as we speak. It still doesn't show up on the EX I4, but I think it will be an option for that package too, especially since it shows up for the LX I4.

It seems to be fairly evenly matched, with the Mazda5 being sportier but smaller, the Rondo being more utilitarian but bigger. I guess its a personal preference thing.
    Thanks. I tried to edit my original post but got it kicked out.

One other note: A new Rondo forum has been opened: Rondo Prices Paid & Buying experience.
    Just curious if anyone has heard anything about the IIHS conducting any crash tests on the 5. IIHS did test the 3 without side airbags, and it did poor on the side impact (driver gets cracked skull). But they haven't retested (I think the manufacturers have to pay for a car to be retested with non-standard equipment, sidebags are optional on the 3, but standard on the 5).

I do know that the 5 has done well in crash tests in Europe & Japan.
    I'm guessing we'll have more than a few questions about the Rondo for the Kia CEO at the chat tonight.

Hope that everyone is able to make it!

http://www.edmunds.com/townhall/chat/kiachat12062006.html
  • dakota29803dakota29803 Member Posts: 56
    On Monday, I drove my new Rondo to Myrtle Beach, a round trip of about 450 miles. I filled up just before I left and again 266 miles later with 10.1 gallons, for a mileage on that segment of 26.3 mpg. That is better than my Jeep Liberty got at 15,000 miles on the interstate. That 266 miles was about 125 miles of interstate, 100 miles of 4 lane highway through towns with speed limits from 35 to 60 with lots of speed changes. The remainder was in cities.
    The Rondo handled well on the highway with good stability even when being passed by semis. So far I am very happy with my Rondo experience. The Rondo now has about 600 miles on it.
  • rockyteerockytee Member Posts: 35
    I filled up just before I left and again 266 miles later with 10.1 gallons, for a mileage on that segment of 26.3 mpg.

Was it a typo...cause my calculator gives me 25.3 mpg
    What is your engine size....V6 or I4? and do you have a 3rd row seat? Thanks.
  • d_hyperd_hyper Member Posts: 130
    Time to replace your calculator or whatever you're using. ;)
    Sorry, must have entered 256 miles instead of 266
  • odmanodman Member Posts: 309
    I've read that the HVAC system is a weak point on the Mazda5 (especially the ability of the AC to reach the mid and rear rows). How does the Rondo fare in this regard? I know it's hard to tell with a vehicle launched in early winter, but any thoughts so far?
    The engine is the I4. I do not have the third row seat, I wanted the space back there.
    Actually, there has been very little occupancy of the third row, and that on a cold night. I am impressed with how fast the heater heats up.

The last part of the trip mentioned above I got 27.5 mpg, for an average for the `450 miles of 27.5 mpg.
    The engine is the I4. I do not have the third row seat, I wanted the space back there
    The last part of the trip mentioned above I got 27.5 mpg, for an average for the `450 miles of 27.5 mpg.

I am comparing with the mileage of my old 92 Chrysler Dynasty with a 3.3l V6 which gave me 23.5 mpg (highway only)
    I am hoping that the Rondo's V6 will give better mileage since it is only a 2.7
  • spectramanspectraman Member Posts: 255
    Dakota said:
    "I am impressed with how fast the heater heats up."

I totally agree! KIA heaters are excellent!

My 2004.5 Spectra EX with the 2.0L starts kicking out warm air within only 2-3 minutes after starting an engine that has not run for around 9 hours!

It's an aluminum block, so I'm assuming that the heat isn't being retained there. I'm simply amazed at how fast it warms up! No other car (V8, V6 or I4) I've owned has ever warmed up this fast.

The A/C is no slouch either in 90+ degree, high humidity August weather in Michigan.

It looks like the Rondo's system is following suit.

-SM
  • odmanodman Member Posts: 309
    Thanks for the replies. My '98 Odyssey and '99 CRV take their time to heat up and the vents or fans aren't that great, so in Toronto winters it takes a while to get comfortable. It's probably not as much time as it seems...
  • bocsa_rbocsa_r Member Posts: 1
    "That's why I had my 5 blanketed with Dynamat."

please, can you offer more details about this?
  • w9cww9cw Member Posts: 888
    You've never owned a SAAB. SAAB's have a three stage thermostat which allows for heat almost within seconds of starting the car. Necessary for those cold winters in Sweden . . .

But, I think both Hyundai and Kia also have good heaters, as it also gets mighty cold in Korea. My 2006 Elantra - albeit with a cast iron block - produces heat in the winter extremely fast as well.

Interestingly, I am looking a the Rondo as a possible replacement for one of our other vehicles. It looks like a neat vehicle, assuming I can keep the price acceptable. It's too bad my Hyundai dealer is not a Kia dealer, as this dealer really has great prices. For example, I can buy a 2007 Sonata GLS w/Premium Package from this dealer for $16,500, including TTL, and a Sonata Limited for around $19,500, also including TTL.
    Remove entire interior, lay down Dynamat on all surfaces. It's great stuff for noise reduction and insulation, but it'll cost you.
  • dagmar3dagmar3 Member Posts: 8
    I went to the local pimp-my-ride shop, and had them install an i-Pod adapter, a strut tower brace and cold air intake. While they were at it, they put Dynamat (Dynamat Xtreme with Extremeliner on top) under the carpet - all over the interior - and in all the doors and hatch, too. The total cost of the Dynamat was about $800 including installation - not cheap, but I figured since I bought an aftermarket NAV system instead of the factory unit, I was $1,200 ahead.

The 5 is now significantly quieter - the tire and road noise @ 65 mph is down to Lexus RX350 levels.

If you plan on keeping your Mazda5 for more than a few years, I think it's worth the cost. But it's your decision.
    There is an alternative called B-Quiet that is significantly cheaper for the materials, but the installation will still be expensive.
  • spectramanspectraman Member Posts: 255
    Hey w9:

Thanks for setting me straight. I was mistaken that my car had an aluminum block. When you said that your 2006 Elantra had an iron engine block, I went surfing to verify my original thoughts because I was pretty sure that the Spectra/Elantra shared the same Beta design 2.0L motor.

Sure enough.... I found a page that says that the Spectra 2.0L has an iron block and aluminum heads. DOH!

To paraphrase Paul Harvey.... NOW I know the REST of the story! :-)

-SM
  • idavidsonidavidson Member Posts: 41
    Maintenance cost.

In my area they are discounting Kia Sedona's
    to be less than the Mazda5. I was tempted to buy
    one but then using Edmunds "Maintenance Schedules"
    option I found that for the 5K services Mazda5 was
    $58, Rondo was $86 and Sedona >$100. Also the Sedona
    is required to come in for 2.5K services every now and
    again.

For 30K service Mazda5 is $109, Rondo was $200 and
    Sedona was $500! When I actually went to a Kia dealer
    the costs were even higher since it was the only dealer
    in the area which may often be the case.

If you factor in the deprecation cost of a Kia, it's
    not really a cheap car to own at all.

Also, I found it odd that Kia want you to replace the spark
    plugs at 30K.
    I can't comment on the Sedona, but for my Rondo the recommended spark plug change interval is 100,000 miles. The oil change interval is 7500 miles. The only replacements at 30,000 miles are the air filter and the fuel tank air filter. I can get all of that done at a local shop (e.g., Firestone).
  • w9cww9cw Member Posts: 888
    I own a Hyundai, and their maintenance schedule costs are similar to Kia. With the exception of the major service intervals, I perform all scheduled maintenance myself. Both Hyundai and Kia have wonderful websites that not only provide full access to service and technical manuals, and TSBs, but also have an area where you can document "self-performed" maintenance.

As I stated, I've performed all preventive maintenance on my 2006 Elantra, and costs have been very minimal. Hyundai, and Kia alike, will honor the warranty as long as you document your self-performed maintenance, and keep all receipts.

Therefore, there are easy, inexpensive, and legal (in terms of warranty maintenance) ways of keeping your Kia in tip-top operating condition.
    Both Hyundai and Kia have wonderful websites that not only provide full access to service and technical manuals, and TSBs, but also have an area where you can document "self-performed" maintenance.

I didn't see the self-performed maintenance at kiatechinfo. (did find all the TSBs / manuals) Is there some other site for the Kia maintenance?
    Talk with Ian Beavis – Vice President of Marketing of Kia Motors of America about building the Kia brand in the U.S. Get exclusive takes from an industry leader about Kia's quality, safety, product development and globalization in the automotive marketplace.

Don't miss your chance to chat with Ian Beavis, a veteran in the automotive industry the inside questions you want to know.

Please join us for this live chat with Ian Beavis – Vice President of Marketing of Kia Motors of America tonight from 6-7pm PT, 9-10pm ET
  • wa98stratwa98strat Member Posts: 66
    16 inchs wheels come standard on the MAzda 5 GS, just read the literature!! the 16's are 10 spoke alloy rims.
    > Therefore, there are easy, inexpensive, and legal
    > (in terms of warranty maintenance) ways of keeping
    > your Kia in tip-top operating condition.

I wish you luck (lots of it) if you ever have a problem
    with something like the drive-train. I got my previous
    Honda, dealer serviced precisely so that if anything
    every went wrong, they would have not excuses. I saw
    my local Honda dealer turn away many a warranty claim
    since the local shop did not follow maintenance instructions
    perfectly. Many local shops will go b/w 5/20 and 10/30 oil in winter summer for performance for example.

Now the difference is that if the local dealer does not
    follow maintenance instructions perfectly you have a
    leg to stand on.
    I'm wondering what sort of warranty work would be voided because of using the wrong oil, other than a total engine failure. But warranty work for the alternator, a/c, transmission, clutch, shocks, water pump, all electrical systems, and most everything on the car is not associated with the engine, none of which require any maintenance during the warranty period.

So I'm wondering what sort of warranty work was turned away and what were the specific maintenance items that were not properly completed.
    I'm not a dealer or even know a dealer, but I
    can see their side of the story. Some guy gets
    his car serviced at the local garage by a non-Honda
    certified technican and then expects Honda to warranty
    the product.

I saw complaints with the "Check Engine" light
    been turned away since they had used 5/20 oil
    instead of 5/30 as recommended. I saw another person
    turned away since when removing an oil filter
    some other part of the engine had been damaged.

Maybe Kia is better with this sort of issue.
This discussion has been closed.