Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Sprinter Tires & Wheels

2»

Comments

• valdas66valdas66 Member Posts: 2
    How many miles you made on Continental?? did the speed with your new tires increased?what about rpms?
    now i am driving 68m/h and 2800 rpms. if i go faster-, i have large usage of diesel and oil.
    any ideas about that?
  • jerewjerew Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2006 118" wheelbase window van and can't find D rated Snow Tires.
    I live in the upstate NY snowbelt. Dealer sold me a set that weren't D rated and van got real unstable above 55mph. Can I use a 16" tire for all four? Lot of D rated available in this size. (using Volvo rough service headlight bulbs as originals only lasted 6 months. Put metal Turbo resonator in and no more "Limp home mode" from mountain driving.)
  • tismepaulitismepauli Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2010
    I have a 2005 3500 Dually that I have modified successfully for the last 80,000 + miles. I changed the stock tires in the REAR for four 215-75-15 Hankook 100s Studded snows. I carry a lower load so I am well within the load ratings for the rear since these are passenger tires and there are four of them. I run 35 lbs for even wear across the tread on all four rear tires. In the front I run Load range D Goodyear Vectors in the same size. The ABS, and traction control are all working fine since the f/r sizes are very close rolling diameters. this is an awesome setup! questions? e-mail me at tismepauli@gmail.com
  • pace4pace4 Member Posts: 1
    I live down under and have a sprinter motor home 2003 model, at present running stock 195/70/15 road L/T tires which always look flat at 65 psi. I wont to change to hire profile 195/85/15 which is 11/4'' bigger in dia on all wheels rear being duel will this throw out the traction control wheel sensors ? or will the same profile on all wheels have no affect. With the stock tires the speed reading is 3 mph under gps reading , l have already tried the higher profile tires on front only where speed reading now equals gps but is now in limp mode.