Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G35 Audio Questions

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    natrapsnatraps Member Posts: 1
    Our CD player runs like it is dirty; choppy or segmented sound, on all CD's. No matter what type of cd cleaner we use it does not solve the problem.

Any thoughts on cleaning? Or perhaps a more serious issue. Dealer want $600+ to replace it. Any aftermarket unit that can be installed?
  • Options
    dseetdseet Member Posts: 2
  • Options
    dseetdseet Member Posts: 2
    hi - I'm interested in a 2010 g37 but the only ones i can find are the base journey model without the premium package and bose stereo. how does the sound quality of the stock setup compare to the bose studio on wheels? I can live without all the other features in the premium package but I really care about having good sound. thoughts anyone?
  • Options
    inthezone2inthezone2 Member Posts: 4
    I had a similar problem. If you have your manual, it will show you were the fuse is under the hood. I snapped it out and put it back in to reset the audio system. Worked like a charm.

It's a shame, I drove around for 3 years not able to use my CD player. Found the answer on Youtube!

I got a pair of tweezers to pull the fuse out. The fuse mechanism I purchased from AutoZone wouldn't grasp the fuse. Home remedies work everytime :-)