Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Escape Mazda Tribute Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• rsharp83rsharp83 Member Posts: 82
    mccain is thanking me for questioning the quality of this auto so he can get his sooner. But mccain, don't thank me thank all the owners that have posted message after message about their problems with service, the fuel smells, gas leaks, cheap plastic interiors, recalls, fuel mileage, etc. And especially thank those who have stated that they took these autos back to the dealer under the lemon laws and demanded their money back. My only involvement was to ask why people were rushing to buy these autos, because I honestly do not know why you would take the chance at this point.

After reading the 350+ posts on this discussion I don't see how you could not have reservations about the Escape/Tribute.
  • townie1411townie1411 Member Posts: 5
    I think if you have to compare all the mid-size SUVs in the market, the Escape/Tribute is the best. The CRV is a very reliable car, the interior is probably the worse that I have seen, and power is terrible. The RAV is cute, and thats about it. No power, cramped space and a high price. The Forrester is semi-reliable, ugly and also comes at a higher price. I previously owned a Forrester and the transmission was the worst. I was in and out of the service department, and never got anything solved. As for the Santa Fe, good warranty, but you'll probably need it because it's a Hyundai. Also the interior is just as cheapy looking as the Escape. The power is mediocre at best, and when someone asks you what kind of car you drive you feel stupid when saying "Hyundai". Finally the Aztek...enough said about that one.
  • ptmccainptmccain Member Posts: 86
    I will feel less stupid saying I own a hyundai than saying "well I own a Ford Escape but it has been at the dealer for 3 weeks because it smells like gas every time I drive it."

Also as far as best mid-sized SUV the new Toyota Highlander may be the best overall when it finally gets here.
    Yes, absolutely. The Escape is junk. Obviously since there are 350+ plus posts here, it must be a worthless vehicle. There are thousands of people driving these who do not realize what a piece of junk it is!

Tell everyone. You have a mission!

; )
  • bobcatbobbobcatbob Member Posts: 187
    OK, I truly am sick of people like PT McCain. Whether it is the Excuse Board on Yahoo or here, I have never seen people so mesmerized by a material object that was so woeful.

I admit that I was considering the Excuse, but after talking to two of my college roommates who are ISE engineers with both Honda and Ford, I relented.

The Excuse is being mocked at Honda as the perfect example of what not to do when introducing a new vehicle. What nto to do when checking a line-run, what not to do when fitting a plant for new unit production. At Ford, the Excuse is being called just that "The Excuse." No one can figure out how the vehicle got so screwed up and so problematic.

5 recalls, and 4 TSB on a new car are not "normal bugs."

I was neither told not to buy the Ford, nor to buy the new CR-V next year. My roommates simply said that given the problems plaguing this vehicle, corrective actions would not be effective until next summer. In other words, sure the bugs are goign to be figured out, but almost a FULL YEAR after launch.

If you read, Ford delayed the new Explorer for over a month because they did an assembly line test-run and found almost 50% of the vehicle n the new line were defective.

If you are a executive at Ford and you have your compnay mission list, where does quality fall? Certainly not at #1.

By the way, Ford is on record as saying last summer that they expected the Tribute/Excuse to be a major hit, yet they still ran out of moonroofs and ABS parts....Uh, hello, another red-flag.
  • scape2scape2 Member Posts: 4,123
    A coworker was able to work a deal with his Escape with changing the tires. Remember everything is negotiable. Try to get the dealer to change the tires to another brand in order to seal the deal.
    All this negative recall publicity has had little to no affect on the sale of Escapes/Tributes.
    The Santa Fe, its Hyundia don't forget. And, speaking from my brothers experience with his Sonata. Parts are hard to get when they go bad and take a looooonnnggg time to get here from South Korea. He once had a loaner for 3 weeks! Yeah sure the warranty is great but at what price. Also, read the fine print. I think you need to use the dealer service and recommended service intervals in order to keep the warranty going for 10 years.
  • scoobyasrscoobyasr Member Posts: 10
    The smartest car shopper is the one who adequately weighs the high and low points of many vehicles in a class. If you like the Escape and you choose to buy it congratulations and enjoy. I question the validity of posting the Subaru Forester as "semi-reliable" and Honda CR as "reliable". CR, Car & Driver, and Motor Trend give the Forester top marks in reliability and safety. Rely on published ratings, not an anonyoumus interned junky's opinion.
  • canadianclcanadiancl Member Posts: 1,078
    but I would not recommend anyone to assume it's reliable just because it is selling "like hotcakes". There are an awful lot of buyers out there who either don't know enough, or care enough to properly research a vehicle before buying. They buy on impulse, they buy what their neighbour has bought, they buy what looks good, etc., etc. And the Escape/Tribute IS a nice looking vehicle - nice useful tidy size, pleasant styling. And for many people, that's enough to convince them to buy. People that surf sites such as Edmunds make up only a small percentage of the potential buyers. I repeat what I posted earlier; the Pinto also sold very well initially. And I don't find many people arguing that the Pinto turned out to be a good car.
  • ddeemoddeemo Member Posts: 8
    Neither the 15" nor the 16" on the Escape / Tribute are the same design nor size as those tires recalled from the Explorer. While the tires on the Escape sound similar to those recalled, their design and construction are very different. The recalled tires on the Explorer were Wilderness AT (and Radial ATX) and those on the Escape/Tribute are Wilderness HT's The recalled size was 235/75-15, the Escape has 235/70-16 and 225/75-15, Tribute also has a 215/70-16 size used.

The construction and design are for different use/purpose and the Vehicles they are mounted on are very different (Escape is 1000 lbs lighter, wider track, lower center of gravity). Wilderness HT's found on the Escape are designed for primarily highway use (HT = Highway Terrain) vs off road, mixed use of the AT tire (AT = All Terrain) on Explorer. No new Firestone tire should have the defects found on the recalled tires.

The tires are designed for highway use and are not meant for great off road or heavy snow/ice traction. The best reason for replacing the tires is wanting better traction, not because of recall.
  • doublewingdoublewing Member Posts: 16
    I have a friend who knows a Ford engineer, and he said that the Ford guy laughs at the Honda CRVs dinky wheels and the spare tire hanging stupidly on the tailgate and the gimpy little motor.
    I don't think Ford is currently in any position to laugh at anyone. Amongst other problems, they still haven't cleared themselves from the Explorer fiasco.
    As for "dinky" wheels on CR-V, Honda has built their entire business on producing vehicles that, on the surface, seem underwhelming. But their products are based on sound engineering & designs, proper R & D, and just basically giving consumers what they need. "Dinky" or otherwise, if it works, that's all that matters. Can Ford say that about most of their products? Actually, speaking of "dinky" and "gimpy motors", I wonder what Ford thinks of their own Focus?
    C is for Comfortable
    R is for Run-about
    V is for Vehicle

I don't think Honda ever intended the CR-V to be a Rubicon Roughrider, but I've heard the 2002 CR-V will probably have 16 inch wheels.
    Bobcatbob is right. The CR-V is meant to be all-weather city and suburban commuter, with the occasional jaunts to the ski hills. As such it has fulfilled its mission perfectly. It's built like a station wagon on stilts just to take advantage of the SUV craze. And it has also accomplished that very well.
    I love this indignation over "gimpy"! I used the new spell checker for the first time and that was the suggestion for some other misspelled adjective, and it became gimpy sort of by accident.

I was actually just trying to satirize this topic, which seems to be on the decline. Honda is great; I wanted an Odyssey but got the Tribute because the mini van aesthetic was unacceptable to my SO.

What I'd like to see here is more discussion of the real problems that are cropping up with these vehicles, because figuring out problems and solutions is kind of fun.
  • rutegerruteger Member Posts: 60
    While it's true that neither the 15" nor the 16" on the Escape/Tribute are the same design nor size as those tires recalled from the Explorer, there is, in fact, a Wilderness HT tire that is being recalled. The size is P255/70R15.

Although it is not the size tire that is currently being used on the Escape/Tribute, it's not that reassuring, particularly since there's now another consumer's group saying that *all* of Firestone's SUV/truck tires use the same *basic*, inherent tread design and construction techniques as the tires that have failed by treads separating and caused injuries and/or deaths.

I know I'd be a lot happier with something other than Firestones on my Tribute.

Source: http://mirror.bridgestone-firestone.com/homeimgs/000912b_c.htm
  • pulsar1pulsar1 Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone know dealers or certain geographical areas/cities where Mazda dealers will negotiate at least a little. The 3 dealers I talked to in the DFW area all are taking Tribute deposits for what you what and at least telling me the deal is MSRP. I balk and say so long and they have this don't give a hoot attitude.
    just need to mention the Focus is the best compact selling car in the world. Focus is doing pretty well here in the states and will probably pass the Civic in 2001 as the best seller.
    Now onto more Escape stuff...
    Just because some product is the best seller does not mean that it is the "best." McDonnalds sells more hamburgers than anyone else in the world, does this mean that they serve the best hamburger you can buy? NO. It means that people buy because of habit, ease, low price offerings, marketing, etc.

Ford sells a ton of cars but that is due to marketing, strong brand loyality, many dealers, etc. It is not based just on the actual Quality of a product. There are many products that have very high quality but fail because of poor marketing/distribution. And there are many poor quality products that survive only because of strong marketing/distribution.

So when someone was critical of the Focus for some of its shortcomings firing back with "the Focus is the best selling compact car in the world" really does not address the fact that someone posted a concern about the car. It just means they sold a lot of Focus cars, it says little about their quality or how good/bad a car may be.
  • dfchisodfchiso Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I have had our ES Trib for 3 months now and we have not had a lot of problems. The fuel smell and low mileage is a problem for us. Since we have received the information about the fix from this forum we are going to the dealership and have a try at getting rid of the fuel smell. My wife absolutely LOVES our Trib. I personally have always owned a Mazda two 626's and now the Trib. All of my 626's had over 200k on them when I got rid of them. Actually I still have the 1993 that is a few miles away from 200k. So, I do not know how well the escape is doing because I am not driving one. But my Trib has not given us any problems yet.

I know that the rib and escape share some if not all of the same parts but as far as I am concerned I have a Mazda.
  • katie817katie817 Member Posts: 2
    Like many others out there, I'm doing my homework before buying my new SUV.

When checking out the Mazda Tribute, I went to http://nhtsa.gov/ (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.)

They give ALL the details on the Tribute recall issues and any other vehicle on the market. What an eye opener for me. Of course when I asked the dealer about the recall issues, they said that they "didn't know anything about them", ay right. Guess the Mazda finance manager at the dealership was right when she told me that "She would never buy a new issue model that has not been tested". Makes me wonder what the dealerships Aren't telling us? I am SO glad that I waited before buying the Tribute.

My local Toyota dealer is expecting the new Highlander in within the next 2 weeks. I can hardly wait and hope that they have done all the pre-testing to avoid recall issues like the Mazda Tribute.
  • tonychrystonychrys Member Posts: 1,310
    Is actually based on the Lexus RX300 SUV. You can bet it's reliable.
  • dyl2dyl2 Member Posts: 13
    Can anyone tell me if it's okay to use a different grade of oil for an oil change? The manual says 5W-20 but it appears that NO service stations (including Autozone) carries that grade of oil. Will using someting like 5W-30 be okay? Thanks.
  • bclambbclamb Member Posts: 10
    I had my first oil change done at a Mazda dealership (University Mazda in Jonesboro, AR) who had the 5W-20 oil (Penzoil) in bulk stock, but according to them MadzaUSA states that 5W-30 may be substituted for the 5W-20 if unavailable. I also contacted Quaker State, and they have begun production of 5W-20 and said it should be available at the Jiffy Lube locations within a month or so, and available for retail purchase about the same time.
  • stecamstecam Member Posts: 15
    Just like to make a few comments on gas mileage, recalls and fuel smells.

For gas mileage - when I first got my Trib a few months ago, the gas mileage sucked. The first long distance trip I took to a friends place an hour an half away took half a tank EACH way. Over Christmas I visited again, and it took less than a quarter tank each way. I'm not one of those who track mileage, but this seems pretty close to what I expected when I bought the truck. I now have about 3,000 miles and have been told that it will keep improving to about 5,000 miles.

For recalls - take a look at the recalls on the NHTSA site. Most are more line stopages rather then recalls - they affected only a few hundred vehicles in most cases, or at most a couple of thousand. The only significant recall I'm aware of is for wipers. Wipers are important and the recall should not have happened, but its not like there were six recalls which affected the entire Tribute fleet. Keep it in perspective.

For the fuel smell - luckily not a problem for me, but on the Yahoo Tribute site, BOBMAZDA has posted a fix which appears to be quick and easy. I'm not sure if it has filtered through all dealerships, so if it is a problem for you, take a look, print it out and take it with you.

I have a Trib and I am very happy. Not saying it is the best vehicle made and not saying its for everyone. Just make sure you know the facts and aren't buying based on public opinion - either good or bad.
  • 1jimv11jimv1 Member Posts: 108
    (dyl2) Call your nearest Walmart, they stock this oil. Also Ford dealers stock it. Be sure to buy a quality filter. Don't substitute 5w-30 for the convenience of those who don't stock 5W-20. Ford and Mazda specify only 5W-20 because this Ford engine is designed for it, so use it!
  • unicoi129unicoi129 Member Posts: 1
    I currently own a fully loaded 99 Durango w/5.9 engine. Beautiful vehicle, killer power however 13 mpg. I'm currently looking at the Escape. Chat room for the Escape? Also I plan to buy a new Escape fully loaded in summer 01. Hopefully glitches are worked out. Also wondering if there's some kind of adapter for my Thule bike rack designed for Class IV hitch(2inch) that would acomodate the Escape's Class II hitch.(I'd hate to think I wasted $$ on my Thule bike rack) Thanks...
  • p0926p0926 Member Posts: 4,423
    I don't mean to offend anyone but I've come to the following conclusion after reading ptmccain's posts: Ford owners = lemmings.

Sure Escapes are selling like hot cakes (and no doubt will continue to sell well). But as has already been pointed out, that doesn't make the Escape the best SUV any more than the Big Mac is the best burger for the money. Marketing and a large distribution network mean far more than product quality in America. There are plenty of people out there willing to settle for mediocrity....and therefore, that's exactly what they get.

-Frank P.
  • armac13armac13 Member Posts: 1,129
    Further to what Frank P. wrote, if sales=quality, one would have to conclude that GM makes the world's best cars. How many of you would agree to that? :-)

Ross
  • tincup47tincup47 Member Posts: 1,508
    GM has been continuously losing market share from 45% to 25%. The trend is showing what quality and marketing concerns have on sales. GM is selling a lot of vehicles, but not near as many as they used to. Ford's market share has been on an increase since 1982, when they were in danger of going out of business.
    The comparison of Macdonalds and Ford is ludicrous, as I know of no one who puts the same decision making process in purchasing a $3.00 hamburger to a $10,000 to $45,000 automotive purchase.
  • covitzcovitz Member Posts: 1
    I'd love to hear from anyone who has been driving their Escape 4x4 through the recent harsh weather in the East. I'd like to know how the Escape held up under the elements; good in the snow? insulated against the cold? Start right up in sub-zero conditions? I know the Escape isn't designed for heavy off-road use but I would like to know how well it handles the challenging conditions mother nature throws at it. I'm on the verge of buying and want a little more info.
    Thanks!
  • zsparkszsparks Member Posts: 8
    I have an Escape and a Reece Outfitter 4 bike rack with 2" bar. I also contimplated what do with the class II 1-1/4 inch receiver. What I did was looked in the local yellow pages under welding and also under towing. I called around and found a welder that also sells tow hitches and for around $40 he would make me one. Some of the people I called would not even make one for fear of liability. You will not find one from Reece, Drawtite, Hiddenhitch or any other run of the mill hitch maker because of the liability. Apparently they can't design and sell an adapter that goes from small to big since it would ultimately be suggesting you could use a class III drawbar for 500lbs of tongue weight on a class II hitch designed for 350lbs of tongue weight. Anyway call around and find someone you like and hope they will make it. I also sent a couple of email messages to hitch retailers I found on the internet and I got a response from one that he had one in stock for $53 plus shipping. His price was a bit higher than local quotes and also had shipping so I decided I would not likely go with them. Anyhow good luck.

As far as bad weather driving is concerned. I live in Michigan and the weather has not been very good here lately. The Escape does very well on the snow and ice. Almost gives me an overconfident feeling like that person that goes buzzing by on the highway then ten minutes later I pass them in the ditch waving for me to stop and help. I have switched from the AUTO mode to the ON mode of 4x4 and I can notice the extra pull around corners the ON mode gives. Make sure you read the owners manual as it basically says only to use the ON mode when snow or ice are on the road. It says never to use it on pavement as transaxle damage could occur. Also I don't know how true it is, but it sure sounds like a common sense thing to me, but the dealer told me when I picked up the car not to switch the AUTO to ON unless the car and tranny was all warmed up to operating temperature. That might also be in the owners manual but don't remember and it just sticks in my mind that the dealer told me that. Cold weather starts are fine. I can't help but get that foreign car feeling when you turn the ignition because the engine just turns so easy. Makes that quick and light CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO noise rather than the heavy SHOO SHOO SHOO SHOO noise my F-150 gives when the started is engaged. It warms up really quick also. In comparison to our 96 Pont. Grand Am and F-150 it is warm in probably half the time. Seems I could almost start it and then sit and watch the needle rise when warming. I went on a two hour trip at zero temp and interior stayed warm when about 3/4 way up to full on temp and on #2 of 4 on the fan level. #2 level is quiet and temp always stayed comfortable. By the way I love the car drive and the truck (just plow over a snow bank) feeling.

Just hit the whopping 600 mile mark driving on all snowy and icy roads. Two thumbs up for the Escape. As I said before I will let you know if get any problems (cricket chirp, cricket chirp) no problems to report for today. Time will tell. Happy driving and ENJOY!!!!!
  • mty96mty96 Member Posts: 3
    I live in the Philly area and experienced the same thing as you with the local dealers. Strong demand, little discounts. I went to visit the family in Pittsburgh over the holidays and stopped at a dealership there. I ended up getting a better deal there than any I could find near home. I was pre-approved on my loan and I told the salesperson that I did not care where I purchased it.I think that they knew they had a buyer that evening if they were willing to move a bit. I ended up buying the DX-V6 4WD with the popular equipment package at at $500 discount. I have driven it for about one week (about 400 miles) and I could not be more pleased with it. Bring on the snow!
    tincup47- "The comparison of Macdonalds and Ford is ludicrous, as I know of no one who puts the same decision making process in purchasing a $3.00 hamburger to a $10,000 to $45,000 automotive purchase."

Ludicrous? I wish! I think you'll find that comparison is far closer to reality than it should be. Sadly, there are far too many people out there who buy purely on impulse, regardless of whether it's a $3 burger or a $20k+ auto. I don't have the source handy but a large percentage of American car buyers purchase their vehicle before they leave the 1st dealer (that's why so many sales people use the hard-sell approach). I'm pretty sure that the folks who check out this and other forums are in the small minority of informed car buyers.

-Frank P.
    Frank P is sadly right. People don't put in much time when making a decision. Just today a friend called me from a car dealership. He decided he needed to look into buying a new SUV. He knew I had done research since I am in the process of getting an SUV. So he starts asking me questions, is this good? What else is there? Does that seem like a good price?

Most people decide they need a car for whatever reason and head to the dealership. Likely the same brand they currently own will be the dealer they go see. And they leave with a car that they likely cannot afford and will soon be in the position where they owe far more than their car is worth because they trade in every 2 years and keep the same payments.

People do buy big ticket items on impulse. Maybe not quite like a hamburger but believe me when I say marketing people know this. The auto companies bank on this.
    Once an individual makes the decision to lease, there is a 60%+ chance that they will also lease their next vehicle. An even higher percentage of those who lease use the same dealership repeatedly (and don't even bother to comparison shop). In part, because lease programs are intentionally designed to encourage this. So in many cases, it's a case of economic necessity rather than brand loyalty that leads John Q Public to repeatedly buy from the same Manufacturer.

-Frank P.
  • tincup47tincup47 Member Posts: 1,508
    If people have a bad experience with the quality or service of an automobile, they won't want to buy another. My wife wouldn't even consider an Oldsmobile (good decision it turns out) after the experience we had with a 1985 we owned, after 15 years she still thought they were just as bad as they were then. If the stats you quote are true then that tends to prove that the vast majority of customers have had a satisfactory owner experience. I still contend that Ford has grown it's business by providing good value for the money and a largely satifactory owner experience, not that people are stupid lemmings that can't discriminate between good and bad experiences.
    I completely agree with sparks regarding winter with the Escape/Tribute, although over here we take the snow fall with a heavy dose of salt. The Firestone Wilderness HT tires are quite good on snow. With normal road conditions, these tires are inferior to typical all-season car tires, being rougher and noisier, but on snow they are superior. I have gone to Blizzak snow tires on our FWD car, but am satisfied with the Tribute as is. BTW, I always leave the 4WD Lock off; the Tribute does very well in "Auto" mode too.
  • jennifer2020jennifer2020 Member Posts: 2
    I purchased a Mazda Tribute AS on 12/22 from the invoice and it is still not here. I get the weather and the holidays, but please, don't lead me on. If you want one, expect a wait. How do you like the Tribute. I'm nervous about buying a brand new unit. How long did you wait?
    You have a LONG wait. Plan on at least ten weeks, if not more. Sorry!
    Yes, indeed you have to wait 10 weeks for your car...AFter you get your car plan on having it about two weeks before all the problems start... So, best guess is that you'll have a fully functioning, all-the-bugs-worked-out vehicle around Memorial Day. But hey, at least you'll get to drive the best selling Ford Focus as a loner.

And, if that makes you sad enough, then just take a moment to imagine the wondrous smell of fuel that'll fill your cabin and burn your olfactory glands so badly, you don't realize your being poisoned.

I think the lemmings comment posted earlier this week is so accurate and so appropriate when it comes to the Excuse/Tribute.

If you were to buy a house and upon inspection, you were told that three were 5 majors things wrong with that house and 4 other things that weren't so good... Would you still buy the house?

As Ford said at the LA Auto Show "Clearly quality has been an issue with our new vehicles of late. We are trying to get that cleared up."
    educated than they have ever been. As far as comparing best selling to quality, I agree this doesn't mean its the best quality vehicle. However all these thousands upon thousand of people who buy Ford products either have had good luck with past Ford vehicles, or know someone who has, or just plain like the vehicle over its competitor as far as price/value. To say everyone buys a Ford because of financing or incentives is a joke. Toyota/Honda/Nissan offer incentives/financing much the same as Ford/GM/Dodge.
    In the paper today a large Ford dealer is advertising XLS 4WD V6 Escapes for 18,999! I knew the prices would fall it was only a matter of time. Competition is going to get even hotter and I feel prices will fall even more on the Escape/Tribute. The new Jeep Liberty, New Saturn SUv, New Suzuki Z-7 will be on the market very soon.
  • windowphobe6windowphobe6 Member Posts: 765
    So when Yasmine Bleeth gives me that come-hither look, I'll just sneer, "No way. I hear your sister has the flu."
  • howdya1howdya1 Member Posts: 3
    Found out there is a recall on the O rings in the fuel line connecting to the fuel filter. Apperatnly this can cause a fuel smell or leak. Could this be the reason for the much talked about fuel smell many Escpae owner are having including mine , instead of the manifold gasket? Any info let us all know.
    Comparing this is ludicrious...The Tribute and Escape are built side-by-side on the same line by the same workers.

Obviously someone is screwing up someplace.
    Absolutely, the Escape is a piece of garbage. Whatever you do AVOID them. Don't visit the Yahoo Escape Club, with nearly 1300 members. You will read posts by many lemmings who foolishly are pleased with thei purchase and love the Escape. As RSharp put it a few weeks back, anyone who buys an Escape is out of their minds!!

The fewer people who buy an Escape the better -- that way I'll get mine sooner.
  • tonychrystonychrys Member Posts: 1,310
    ...and build a shrine to it in the garage and worship it.

It's a freakin' car. A $24K car at that. Get a life.
  • windowphobe6windowphobe6 Member Posts: 765
    Obviously someone is screwing up someplace - either Ford's Kansas City plant or suppliers to same - but this is a fact of decidedly limited relevance. If the sole criterion for vehicle selection were avoidance of service shops, then Toyota would be selling fifteen million Corollas a year and everybody else would be reduced to hawking baseball caps and spoilers.

The fact is, a happy Tribscape owner and an unhappy Tribscape owner count exactly the same - one piece of anecdotal evidence. Period. The only difference is that the unhappy ones are more likely to make their voices heard. Most people who do auto research on the Internet learn this very quickly. The rest, I suppose, are out looking for Corollas.

As for Yasmine, bless her, I never said which badge she wore.
  • howdya1howdya1 Member Posts: 3
    Has anyone noticed that when you start your escape it sound and feels like it excessively reved or excelerated up for a few seconds?
    I will throw down a challeng mccain!
    I pick up my new Hyundai Sante Fe tomorrow. I found the one I wanted and guess what, I didn't have to wait 10 weeks. So here is the challenge mccain, I will promise to post any and all problems I have with my new auto. IF you will do the same whenever you get your Escape (next Summer sometime maybe).

Maybe we will both be blessed and neither of us will have problems.