Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1110111112113114116»

Comments

• gwarrenflgwarrenfl Member Posts: 96
    Lau,
    $6500 discount sounds like an excellent deal.
    I would expect this is thru JM.
    Good luck an d enjoy the new car
  • flagrlflagrl Member Posts: 13
    Lau,

That sounds like a crazy, incredible deal!

What incentives are they applying to that price? Are you buying the car and financing through Lexus to receive that $2k rebate?

I am shopping around right now. Are you working with JM Lexus or Pembroke Pines?

Good Luck and I appreciate any info you could share on your deal to help me!

Best,

Gina

P.S. What color are you going with?
  • snowman22snowman22 Member Posts: 109
    $50,940 should be your msrp with everything you have listed. This is based on a front wheel drive model. All wheel would be more on the msrp. This figure is through Edmunds TMV page. Your TMV price should be around $47,696. Based on the msrp of $50,940. Check it out on Edmunds site. Kelly Blue gives the same price. The MSRP is from the factory. It does not change. What you pay for the car is through the dealer and or any incentives.
    Re-check your numbers.
  • sdanisdani Member Posts: 10
    There are only two trims available at most dealers in North NJ, AWD-No-Nav and AWD-Nav. AWD No-Nav was between 47415 to 47915 MSRP depending on additional things installed on it.

I had a 2007 RX350 (57k miles) to trade. I called / emailed a few dealers and got the best price for a new car @ 42242 for MSRP 47415 model. I drove there, but that dealer did not give me a good price on my trade (I had checked Galves by paying one day membership, and Galves had shown 15.5, and this dealer wanted to give 15k).

So, I drove to another dealer, with whom I had never talked on phone / email and gave them my current offer and told them I had an offer for 15.5 and I expected 16.5k for trade. They offered 16k and we made a deal.

MSRP - awd, 2014, no nav - 47415
    +price - 42242
    -trade - 16k
    +edge (ech?)+doc fee=499
    +DMV 299
    +online DMV 7.7
    +tire fee 7.5
    -Lexus Financial Rebate = $2000
    21898 LFS loan @ 4.24% - this is killer but I will pay off ;)
    So, the car really costed 42242-2000+499+DMV+Tax ON (42242-16k).

OTD cost was 26898+16kTrade. The dealership accepted 5k on credit card, which is 100$ cash back on my credit card. They forced me to take rest 21898 as LFS loan. I think other dealerships would have allowed 12k to get the rebate.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS: - Do you know how soon can I pay down Lexus loan? The dealer said 6 months minimum, but there is no mention of that in the contract. I asked him what will happen if I pre-pay and he said they (LFS) will send me a bill for the rebate money of 2k. Can I keep 1$ in the account and keep the loan account open for 6 months and still avail the 2k rebate?

Thanks
  • soulsurfer2soulsurfer2 Member Posts: 29

@soulsurfer1 said:
    I'm interested in a White 2014 RX350 F Sport. From what I gather, this vehicle is fully loaded, MSRP is $52.7K. My offer is $47,500 before $2K finance rebate. Dealer said okay, but I used the excuse I needed to discuss with spouse. Is this a good deal? Also on the fence whether I should lease. If I proceed down the lease path, am I suppose to negotiate monthly payment or purchase price? I'm a newbie to leases so any help would be appreciated?

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? Getting close to year end and ready to take the plunge.

• ibleedgarnetibleedgarnet Member Posts: 5
    Would also like the same info, Surfer. I'd be looking more at a lease. Look up the terms "residual" and "money factor" and play with a lease calculator. I DO know you should still negotiate off of MSRP and then make sure the MF hasn't been changed to benefit the dealer. Also, the least $$$ down, the better. Interested to see the greatest discount off MSRP for an F Sport. We can then contact dealers a little more confidence.
  • cartman13cartman13 Member Posts: 58
    edited December 2013

Just another data point. Just leased a F-sport so didn't get the sweet 2k for purchase. But for a lease you do get first month and a $500 rebate.

Including that in my net cost I came out at:

MSRP: 52,649
    Cost after negotiation and rebate: 46,090 Was $47,055 about w/o the rebates.

I think i'm happy with that.

Soulsufer1&2 - I don't get the impression the F-sports are selling all that well. So you may be able to press it a little more.

• ibleedgarnetibleedgarnet Member Posts: 5
    Cart, what were you out of pocket? And what's your monthly payment? Thx
    edited December 2013

$2260 out of pocket $411+tax monthly (27 month 10k lease) i'm in socal if that matters.

• soulsurfer2soulsurfer2 Member Posts: 29

Cart, thanks and I have a few $$$ on the table. Its odd the F Sport not selling well. What's attracting me to this model is the front spindle grill, awd and stiffer suspension plus its almost fully loaded. $411 sounds like a good monthly, what is your residual and mf?

edited December 2013

keep in mind it's 411+tax - residual is .70 mf .001 (the std lexus financial) I thought it was a good deal, but the dealer is always eager to close it so i'm thinking it can't be THAT GOOD... lol

don't forget you can use MSD to buy down the MF. I did this last time, but this time i'll probably invest it on my own. My trading account is up well over 50% on the year so I'm looking to do better than the 15% or so the MSD buy down works out to be. (18-20% before tax return...) now that i'm thinking about it, maybe it would have been a good diversification investment... oh well..

• btfdbtfd Member Posts: 2

What would a fair offer be for a RX 350 with a MSRP of 49,900.

• awedioawedio Member Posts: 57
    edited December 2013

@cartman13 said:
    $2260 out of pocket $411+tax monthly (27 month 10k lease) i'm in socal if that matters.

I'm in SoCal. What dealer did you go to?

I did mine @ Southbay lexus. Took a bit of work but they got there. I'm sure any dealer could match it. But they like to make you work at it.

@cartman13 said:
    I did mine @ Southbay lexus. Took a bit of work but they got there. I'm sure any dealer could match it. But they like to make you work at it.

Thx for the info.
    btw, why didn't you buy through the fleet dept. ?

@cartman13 said:
    Just another data point. Just leased a F-sport so didn't get the sweet 2k for purchase. But for a lease you do get first month and a $500 rebate.

AFAIK, the 2k is available on all leases including the F Sport

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

For 2014 Lexus RX 350 purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

• dman124dman124 Member Posts: 1
    Looking to buy a 2013 rx350...here are the specs from the dealer...wondering if the price is right? Miles 20,967
    Car has nav system, blind spot monitor and park assist and a few other options.
    They want 38950.